英文翻译谢谢。。。这名目击者提供证据了有力的证据。

concrete evidence的意思
沪江词库精选concrete evidence是什么意思、英语短语。
concrete evidence是什么意思: 证据确凿;具体的证据
英语短语推荐
2014concrete evidence是什么意思由沪江网提供。请英语老师翻译 ,把下面的话翻译成英文_百度知道
请英语老师翻译 ,把下面的话翻译成英文
而不是一般的印花。刺绣是中国特有的工艺,谢谢,希望你能够以艺术家的眼光来欣赏和接受,请您把你得到的商品拍成照片展示给我。你说衣服比较硬,加工成本比普通印染高出很多,那是因为衣服上你的图案都是中国特有的刺绣,你好 我出售给你的商品和我在tao168展示的商品完全一样。如果你想拿出有力的证据,
提问者采纳
Embroidery is a special Chinese craft, If you want to take strong evidence,而且明显是在线翻译, thank youlydia纶的回答有点错误, I hope you can come to appreciate the vision artist and accept,那实在是白去了。请楼主相信本人, instead of printing,连英语都说不好, You said, please put your commodity photograph showed me,Hello I sell your products and I tao168 on display are exactly the same, because it is hard dress clothes on your design is unique Chinese embroidery,本人曾到英国工作, processing cost much higher than normal dyeing,
其他类似问题
英语老师的相关知识
其他3条回答
s vision and acceptance of, it is because you design the clothes are unique to China embroidery, Embroidery is a process unique to China, I hope you can appreciate the artist&#39, printing and dyeing processing costs are much higher than ordinary, I sell your goods and I tao168 display exactly the same goods, printing rather than general, If you want to come up with evidence, Comparison of hardware you clothes, please get your photos made into a display of goods to me,Hello, thank you,
我对楼上的翻译无语建议到英语吧问问,那里高手比较多。
Hello! I sell your products and I tao168 on display are exactly the same. If you want to take strong evidence, please put your commodity photograph showed me. You said, because it is hard dress clothes on your design is unique Chinese embroidery, instead of printing. Embroidery is a special Chinese craft, processing cost much higher than normal dyeing, I hope you can come to appreciate the vision artist and accept, thank you~
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助英文翻译生物问题 谢谢_百度知道
求助英文翻译生物问题 谢谢
nitrogen and iron,Fungal wood decayThe course of fungal lignocellulose degradationis most readily observable in intactdead wood which,three distinct types of fungal decay can bedistinguished,over a distance into the nutrient-poorlignocellulosic substrate that constitutes itscarbon source,,, It is curious in this regardthat Actinomycetes (i,1987),e, white rot, bacteria with amycelial growth habit) have not evolvedthe capacity to degrade lignocellulose efficiently, is actually the simplest andbest characterized form of litter,It is possible that they have theability to modify lignin somewhat,g, Theirstrategy is to decompose the lignin in woodso that they can gain access to the celluloseand hemicelluloses that are embedded inthe lignin matrix, despite its complexultrastructure, In wood, brown rot, andsoft rot (Eriksson et al,White rot fungi are the most abundantdegraders of wood in nature, 1990),The ability todegrade lignocellulose efficiently is thoughtto be associated with a mycelial growthhabit which allows the fungus to transportscarce nutrients, e, but noevidence has accumulated to show thatthey can degrade it (Kirk and Farrell,
提问者采纳
输送至缺乏此类营养物质的木质纤维素基质中,最好选择完整的朽木,真菌将微量营养物质,能辨别出三种真菌腐蚀,褐腐和软腐(埃里克森等人,1987年)。木材的真菌腐烂如果要观察真菌降解木质纤维素的过程,白腐,如氮和铁,1990年)。白腐真菌是大自然中含量最丰富的木材降解菌。它们先分解木材中的木质素,却是最简单,以达到降解的目的。,同时该基质为真菌提供碳源。这样一来,然后进入木质素矩阵中的纤维素和半纤维素,放射菌类(即有菌丝生长习性的细菌)却没有在进化中获得有效降解木质纤维素的事实令人惊讶。它们有可能在一定程度上改变木质素的结构,即,尽管有复杂的超微结构,最具典型性的垃圾形式。木材中,有效降解木质纤维素的能力与菌丝生长习性有关,但没有证据显示它们能够降解木质纤维素(柯克和法瑞尔,
提问者评价
谢谢 辛苦你了
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
三类不同的真菌衰变可分为,使他们能够获得的纤维素和半纤维素的植根于木质素矩阵。,实际上是最简单和最特色形式的垃圾。在木材,有效地降解纤维素。这是可能的, 1987年) 。木材腐朽真菌课程降解纤维素的真菌是最容易观察到的完整的枯木, 1990年) 。白腐菌是最丰富的degraders木材的性质。他们的战略是分解木质素的木材,能够有效地降解纤维素的思想有关联的菌丝生长习性使真菌运输稀缺营养素,白腐病,褐腐病和软腐病(埃里克森等。 ,他们可能会降低它(尔柯克和法雷尔,但没有证据表明已积累表明,在距离到养分穷人木质纤维构成的衬底碳源。这是奇怪在这方面该放(即细菌,他们有能力修改木质素多少,以菌丝生长习性)尚未形成的能力,尽管其复杂的超微结构,如氮,铁,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁证据英语怎么说,证据的英文翻译,证据英文例句和用法
单词证据的汉英翻译
[zhèngjù] evidenceprooftestimony
单词证据的英汉对照例句你的陈述同其余证据有矛盾Your statement is in conflict with the rest of the evidence.你需要更强有力的证据才能为你的遗产继承权进行辩护。You'll need stronger evidence to defend your claim to the inheritance.你从(你听到的证据)中得出什麽结论?What conclusions do you draw (from the evidence you've heard)?他们搜集了足够的证据, 宣判他有六条罪状They amassed enough evidence to convict him on six charges.他们销毁了一切证据。They've destroyed all the evidence.原告方面以两名证人所提供的证据提起诉讼。The prosecution based their case on the evidence of two witnesses.他藏有枪是他犯罪的又一证据。His possession of the gun is corroboration of his guilt.他能提出证据以表明他的指控属实。He can produce evidence to support his allegations.他们能找到丝毫不利於我的证据来吗?Can they find a shred of evidence against me?仔细检查了废墟後发现了新的证据。Careful examination of the ruins revealed new evidence.初步证据表明他有罪Prima facie he would appear to be guilty.但愿他作的研究能提供我们所需要的证据。Let us hope his research will provide the evidence we need.他那一伙人都已被捕,他因提供指控他们的证据而保全了自己。When the rest of the gang were arrested, he saved his own skin by giving evidence against them.他们是这样宣称的,但他们有证据吗?So they alleged, but have they any proof?到目前为止,证据还是相符的。So far, the evidence hangs together well.提交更多证据的相关例句
Copyright &
&萨鲁词典版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 有力的证据 的文章

随机推荐