一个厂商写给另一个厂商写给领导的感谢信信。。主要是关于原材料涨...

2011年6月英语三级真题答案
&&& 一,选择题(AB卷通用答案,无题目,只有答案,顺序不明)  1,to have missed  2,can they expect  3,leading  4,those5,now that  6,were working  7,from  8,will have perpared  9,was required  10,although  二,词性转化(去年例题:Nowadays, electronic(pay) ________ is a more convenient way to pay for purchases than cash and checks.   1,work---has worked  2,successful---successfully  3,complete---will be completed  4,different---difference  5,take---had taken  6,impress---were impressed  7,employ---employers  8,go---going  9,achieve---achievement  10,bad---worse  三,阅读理解(选项答案)  1,to have your car serviced at the serveice station  2,Mileage(里程碑) figures  3,It is money-saving and easy to learn  4,they become worn out  5,ALL kinds of spanners(扳手)  6,frequent passengers  7,get free tickets  8,pay for their flighe at least once within twenty months  9,I vory is the starting membership level  10,Introduction to Flying Blue  四,根据所给文章,从文章中选词填空,()内为答案  1,olvera street ,the (birth place) of Los Angeles  2,the oldest (church) in the city  3,Mann's (chinese Theatre)  4,cement (hand and foot ) prints of the Hollywood great people  5,Beverly Hills and (Rodeo prive)  五,中问英文对照填空  单价:unit price  出口商:Exporter  合同号:contract No  卖方:Seller  运输方式:Mode of transport  商品编码:Code of goods  买方:Buyer总值:Total value  数量:Quantity  发证日期:License date  六,根据文章的提问,从文章内容中找出答案回答问题,部分题目给出,()内为答案  1,A worker (fell) from a water tower  2, He was (24 years old)  3, He (was painting ) the inside of the tower  4, He did not wear (fall protection equipment)  5, Employees should be instructed to avoid (unsafe conditions)  七,多选择题,四个答案中三个正确一个错误,(下面给出的是错误答案)  1,你应该相信自己未来的工作......这项工作  2,在你们订购 .......产品的说明  3,丝绸服装........给予打折扣  4,即使我们.......成本在上升  八,作文 重点词汇(作文中要用到的词汇):  1,关系,关心 concern  2,相当的,非常的 considerably  3,由于,因为 due to  4,不景气的市场 weak market  5,总的趋势 general trend  6,周期,期间 period  7,向上的,上升的 upward  8,情况与建设 situation and suggestions  9,销售增加 sales up  重点巨型:  (作文)  1, I am writing this letter to thank you for ......  2, ....is certain to help increase our future cooperation  3, The cost of raw materials has moved up greatly.....  4, labor cost来源:  5, to readjust prices  6, price list  7, welcome to order our products  内容:一个厂商写给另一个厂商的感谢信。主要是关于原材料涨价的事情
点击查看&&
更多进入:、、
责编:小草&&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
文章搜索:&
热门课程培训2011英语三级答案(80%正确)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
16页免费3页免费8页免费16页免费2页免费5页免费6页免费4页免费3页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢12页1下载券59页1下载券15页免费19页1下载券14页2下载券
2011英语三级答案(80%正确)|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:42.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢2011年6月全国高等学校英语应用能力A级答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
13页免费8页免费10页2下载券10页免费10页1下载券11页免费6页2下载券5页免费2页免费1页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页3下载券10页1下载券13页免费6页2下载券24页1下载券
2011年6月全国高等学校英语应用能力A级答案|高​级​文​件
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢谁有湖南2011年12月英语3级考试的答案啊。我明天要考,急!急!急!_百度知道
谁有湖南2011年12月英语3级考试的答案啊。我明天要考,急!急!急!
:License date 六,frequent passengers  7:Seller  运输方式,销售增加
sales up  重点巨型,Miss sixth’s,impress---were impressed  7,more than half of the staff ,下面答案是从一朋友哪里转的》  选择  1 B,
The cost of raw materials has moved up greatly.Are learned while working in a team  3 B..., which of the following special se,只有答案;Thank you&quot,were working  7、翻译题  以下给出的是错误答案,It is money-saving and easy to learn  4..,不景气的市场 weak market  5,Jack said, I am writing this letter to thank you for ..(needed)  4; most at he moment.Wedding service  填空  John Brown  human resource management  1 educational background  2 work experience  3 early afternoons  翻译填空  对应短语开头字母  旅行文件 (O) T  急诊医疗手术 (D) E  医疗费用 (F) M  行李损坏 (B) D  租车保险自负额 (K) R  儿童救助 (A) C  第三方责任 (M) TH  行程延误 (N) TR  罢工险 (L) S  战争险 (Q) W  阅读填空(填空后面句段省略)  1 It offers a personal line  2 Up to (美元符号)100,if you.  B&#92,different---difference  5... It was you who gave me a hand when I was in difficulties,先复印了再说.;telephone  4,因为 due to  4.给予打折扣  4.,At the meeting I made,向上的.did I leam  8 B,Beverly Hills and (Rodeo prive)  五.in creased  3 A,期间
period  7;team bulldog  task2  1..(interested)  三..is certain to help increase our future cooperation  3,()内为答案  1.(harmful)  6;董事会决心修改公司的方针政策。  六....(to keep)  9.(was considered)  5;s  不可选 D 董事会,从文章内容中找出答案回答问题.:unit price  出口商。;tear work skills  2.,你应该相信自己未来的工作,一个厂商写给另一个厂商的感谢信.(C&#92, why are team member ,employ---employers  8. You found my probls vehicles are equipped with  B&#92.,leading  4,from the passage we know the you can contact the sales, what’s is the best title of passages  A&#92, I will be resign my employment with yours company…,,now that  6?  Online banking  四,pay for their flighe at least once within twenty months  9;unless)  5. I can never pay you back for you kindness and your patience,Don&#39,the (birth place) of Los Angeles  2,achieve---achievement10.Team building  二,关系,Not until.working  9 A.  B&#92..,周期,complete---will be completed  4。获得贷款  3 These products  不可选 C 你们..The latest computer systems  3 C,go---going  9.Telephone  4 B.,companies are legacy.;how)  2,情况与建设
situation and suggestions  9,ALL kinds of spanners(扳手)  6;wedding service  Task3  Dear Mr,at that time Iwill have worked)  6.  7,According to he second,()内为答案  1、填空题  1;t  不可选 B 如果;on arriving)Attlee,词性转化(去年例题.,Mileage(里程碑) figures  3,in the anther’s,请选择正确答案..、阅读理解  task1  when I come  1.成本在上升  八,we investing aged other。.,what is advantage of cash plus (monthly repayment)flexible monthly repay mends  5,;the latest computer systems  3.., He was (24 years old)  3,fairway Kenwood is a company that  C&#92.(B&#92.,can they expect  3,all types of water..,非常的 considerably  3,what is the benefit if you get cash from cash plus(low interest rate)  4,olvera street . 4;working)  9,get free tickets  8。,tom night have,what service does cash plus offer(personal line)  2,(下面给出的是错误答案)  1;Didn’t I learn)  8., He did not wear (fall protection equipment)  5.completes  4 C,Introduction to Flying Blue  四.。  4.:., 说明辞职时间 Effective a month later.(carefully)  7.1 C..1 D..,你可以从两类社会基金中获得贷款  3,the company&#39.  4.,how can cash plus be used,阅读理解(选项答案)  1.  2..,I have a work(education)  2..(C&#92.they(comfortable)  3;competes)  4,000 cash or twice your monthly  3 You can enjoya low interest rate  4 It&#39。..;s flexible repayments  5 Through Online Banking  翻译选择题(英文后面部分省略.;encouraging employees to co-operate  4.,please read through.unless  5 D。来退货  4 A company&#39,bad---worse  三,相当的,
to readjust prices  6.will have worked  6 C;followed)  10,A worker (fell) from a water tower  2,在你们订购 , A company’s goals and,the tears is going, He (was painting ) the inside of the tower  4,take---had taken  6. With your help I made great progress and became the top student in our class,
labor cost  5,部分题目给出, electronic(pay) ________ is a more convenient way to pay for purchases than cash and checks..  A&#92,四个答案中三个正确一个错误,the human resources, 表示感谢 Thank you for your company and consideration in these several years waking  一选择提(AB卷通用答案.;in reused)  3,work---has worked  2;provides private car hire service  2:写辞职信  表示要辞职 I am writing to inform you about my decision to resign from my….  A&#92.;s (chinese Theatre)  4.  &#92.(filling)  10.,丝绸服装..,
price list  7.on  7 C...:Quantity  发证日期.To come to an agreement  5 A, 辞职的原因 I have accepted an offer by anther firm and have decided to tender my resignation…… 3...(B&#92..  )  1.(A&#92.,他们有权对重大问题采取措施..  C&#92.(A&#92.;are learned while working in a term  3. I used to be lazy to learn English and too shy to speak English English in front of the class,总的趋势
general trend  6:Mode of transport  商品编码...这项工作  2。  1, Employees should be instructed to avoid (unsafe conditions)  七;如果无法预付租金,顾客要求退换,cement (hand and foot ) prints of the Hollywood great people  5.;t risk any.. (Human resource management)  personal in.,the oldest (church) in the city  3.followed  10 D,to have your car serviced at the serveice station  2.,根据所给文章,to have missed  2,作文
重点词汇(作文中要用到的词汇):  1.Do sightseeing at a lower prile  5 A,上升的
upward  8,
welcome to order our products  内容...产品的说明  3,000 cash)or twice your  monthly in come  3.,will have perpared  9.(A&#92,I vory is the starting membership level  10. 2.:Total value  数量.which  填空  1 education  2 comfortable  3 needed  4 was considered  5 harmful  6 carefully  7 best  8 to keep  9 filling  10 interested  阅读理解  一、All of the infrared that you need to a apply for your visa is available free  of charge。。  2,(自己去网上搜)  Dear Sir  I would like to say&quot.  B&#92,无题目、重点单词及短语  attend your appointment 赴约  convenient 方便  as soon as possible 尽快  enable 能够  offer 提供  patient 病人  rebook 重新预约  cancel 取消  change 改变  method 方法  作文.,the student asked,根据文章的提问.how  2 A.:Nowadays,successful---successfully  3,from  8.En couraging employees to co-operate  4 A,was required  10.(Educational background)  (Work experience)  time availed (early afternoons)  task4  cash plus gives you extra cash  1....  B&#92、选择题  1..。主要是关于原材料涨价的事情;do sightseeing at a lower price  5:  (作文)  1..Provides private car hire service  2 B;to come an agreement  5,Among all the internet....:Code of goods  买方....Teamwork skills  2 B...(best)  8。.(D&#92..(D&#92,what is the upper credit limit for cash plus up to($100,although  二., Team buildup。。措施  一,中问英文对照填空  单价,关心 concern  2,顺序不明)  1,
..,从文章中选词填空,多选择题:contract No  卖方..;你们发来的产品和我们所看到的样品都不合格,those5,if the investment, the professions sale of the company can help clients to,By the end of,Mann&#39,(C&#92.,由于.,these products certainly  C&#92、连线题  旅行文件 (O)travel documents  儿童救助 (A)child help  急诊医疗手术 (D)emergency medical operation  第三方责任 (M)third party insurance  医疗费用 (F)medical expenses  行程延误 (N)travel delay  行李损坏 (B)drainage baggage  罢工险 (L)strike risk  租车保险负额 (K)rental vehicle excess  战争险 (Q)war risk  五;which)  二,they become worn out  5.  &#92.  A&#92,即使我们,中文中间部分省略)  1 All of the  不可选 A 你申请  2 If you Can'你申请签证时所需要的一切证明材料全由我的贸易网站wore bridge向你提供:Exporter  合同号:Buyer总值  我明天也要考三级A卷,不知道对不对. Smith  job applicant (John Brown)  post
其他类似问题
英语3级的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
跪求英语3级答案啊。。有答案了顺便发下
可能吗。。。。。。
谁有湖南2011年12月英语3级考试的答案啊。我明天要考,急!急!急!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个厂商写给另一个厂商的感谢信。。主要是关于原材料涨价的事情_百度知道
一个厂商写给另一个厂商的感谢信。。主要是关于原材料涨价的事情
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ery thank you establishing business rlations with our. I am write this letter is want to ask you , and that eht present prices can no longer be guaranteed ,if orders are not placed forthwith.Yours very truly.We trust that your initial order will be placed with us without delay,we wish to invite your special attention to the fact that the increasing cost of raw materials for these articles will compel us to raise their selling prices
Very thank you establishing business rlations with our. I am write this letter is want to ask you ,we wish to invite your special attention to the fact that the increasing cost of raw materials for these articles will compel us to raise their selling prices, and that eht present prices can no longer be guaranteed ,if orders are not placed forthwith.We trust that your initial order will be placed with us without delay.Yours very truly,
你是哪里的 啊
我的答案也是这样作文
其他类似问题
感谢信的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 写给领导的感谢信 的文章

随机推荐