等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁威望5428 锦币7844 贡献5378 最后登录阅读权限90帖子精华0积分8676UID388
论坛元老, 积分 8676, 距离下一级还需 71324 积分
威望5428 锦币7844 在线时间183 小时注册时间积分8676UID388
Edmonton, London, N18 3BD, United Kingdom
AE PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED Adeniya O. Thomas
234-80- Agbara Industrial Estate, Igbesa Road, Agbara, P.O.Box 74082 V/Island, Lagos Nigeria
以下30条为机械行业公司
&&AJA-II EXPORT HOUSE O Ajayi 234-80- Lagos Nigeria
ALEX MUON & CO. LTD Dr. Alex C. Muoneke
234-80- Plot 19, Jakande Road, Omole B/Stop. P.O.Box 5342 Ikeja Lagas
ALMAVIS NIGERIA LIMITED Alloy M. Onwutalobi
234-1- Aderibigbe Street, Ogosco Bus stop, Kilo, Surulere, Lagos Nigeria
ANTHONY HUAI Anthony Huai
Lagos Nigeria
ANUCYBON Cyril Bouuola
234-80-, Udu Road, Enerhen Delta State. Nigeria
APIELNIG COMPANY LTD Mr. Amadi P.I.
234-80- Lagos Nigeria
ARAB BEVERAGES EST Hywel Rodrigues
971-4--4-8867988 P.O.Box 2965, Dubbai, UAE
ASPIRE Olumicle Opaleye
BAMAJA PLASTIC & ALLIED PRODUCTS LTD. Rita Nwabike 234- Ilisan Road, Remo. Ogun State. Nigeria
BEN BASIL GROUP B. C. Ekwueme
Lagos Nigeria
BENTOY BUSINESS CONCEPT Ebenezer Adekunle
234-80- Lagos Nigeria
BETHELMENDELS (NIG.) LTD. Azemobor Gregory
234-80-, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria
BIGWAY NIGERIA Bamioele
234-80- Lagos Nigeria
BRAND ASSETS LTD. Tina C. Elombah
234-80- Plot 144, Oba Akran Avenue P.O. Box 261, Ikeja-Lagos State Nigeria
BRANDWORLD MEDIA Clara Chinwe Okoro info@brandworld.tv www.brandworld.tv 234-1-, Oshinkalu Close, Off Randle Avenue, Surulere, Lagos Nigeria
几个箱包邮箱
winten.service@msa.hinet.net
j.gallego@gabol.es
&&Michelle.
Product name:
dodecylsuccinic acid
Post Date:
Expiry Date:
200 Kilogram
Explained in detail:
quote with purity for dodecylsuccinic acid or anhydride 200kgs.
padmajachemicals@yahoo.co
Product name: 2-Naphthalenecarboxamide, 3-amino-
Post Date:
Expiry Date:
Explained in detail:
Asking the quotation as follows. - Purity : above 98% - Quantity : 1kg - Packing : bottle
NANOCMS CO.,LTD.
magiccoba@nanocms.co.kr
82 41 5873905
Je-young Park
Senior Engineer
Product name: Hexanoic acid, 2,2-dimethyl-5-oxo-
Post Date:
Expiry Date:
[New Zealand
Explained in detail:
500 mg to 10 g
r.anderson@irl.cri.nz
64 4 9313433
Product name:
C30-50 pareth-3
Post Date:
Expiry Date:
Explained in detail:
Hello, I grite to you from mexican oil institute, we would like to test a sample of the product DMO 46X (demulsifier), hoy can we get in touch with you, greetings.
Mexican Institute of Oil
rfajardo@imp.mx
Ms. Romina
Product name:
Pemulen TR 1
Post Date:
Expiry Date:
[New Zealand
Explained in detail:
minimum qty required.......max of 500gms
Self Care Group
kevin@selfcaregroup.co.nz
64 09 5795188
几个铝锭邮箱
gigtco@eim.ae
alsai@eim.ae
ashokdodiya72@yahoo.co.in
【澳大利亚】TOPLITE TRADING PTY LTD公司
求购:Souvenirs
详细:We are looking for Souvenirs ,please send about this product catalog and good price for us.we look forward to cooperation with you.
【以色列】SHABO&COM.LTD.公司
求购:stationery
详细:I need to buy stationery, who I need the product, please provide us with your information. Hope that we can become a long-term partner.
【摩洛哥】EURO CHEMISE公司
求购:textile
详细:we need to import textile, we hope to be able to send us a catalog and good price.
【日本】KISHI-GUM CO.,LTD.公司
求购:Kids Toy
详细:We are seeking Kids Toy that may interest our mail order and commercial customers.
【乌克兰】VENTILATION SYSTEMS公司
详细:We want to import fan,if you have,can you send catalog for me?To express my gratitude for your.
【安哥拉】ALLAH WALLI COMERCIAL公司
求购:motorcycle
详细:We are looking for motorcycle ,please send about this product catalog and good price for us.we look forward to cooperation with you.
【印度】WITCO (INDIA) PVT LTD公司
求购:luggage
详细:we need to import luggage, we hope to be able to send us a catalog and good price.
【乌克兰】TG MEGATRADE公司
求购:electric chain saw
详细:We Are Seeking Best Suppliers of electric chain saw .If You Are, Please Contact Us As Soon As Possible.
【肯尼亚】FLOWER BUSINESS PARK MANAGEMENT LTD公司
求购:pumps
详细:We want to import pumps,if you have,can you send catalog for me?To express my gratitude for your.
【澳大利亚】GB FASTENERS公司
求购:forklift
详细:We are looking for forklift ,please send about this product catalog and good price for us.we look forward to cooperation with you.
【加纳】FABBSONBEE LTD.公司
求购:slippers
详细:I need to buy slippers, who I need the product, please provide us with your information. Hope that we can become a long-term partner.
【澳大利亚】REAM GLOBAL IMPORTS公司
求购:children clothes
详细:we need to import children clothes, we hope to be able to send us a catalog and good price.
【印度】ARYAVART HOMES DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PVT. LTD.公司
求购:Furniture
详细:We are seeking Furniture that may interest our mail order and commercial customers.
【俄罗斯】MEGAVATT CO., LTD
求购:generator set
详细:We are interested in Purchase of generator set,Contact us if you can supply and send us your product details.
【澳大利亚】WENBO LIU公司
求购:jewellery
详细:I am a purchaser, I want to purchase jewellery . If you are suppliers, please give us out preferential price.
【台湾省】DALEBRO LTD.公司
求购:Tablet PC
详细:We are looking for suppliers of production of Tablet PC, I am looking forward to your business cooperation.
【台湾省】DALEBRO LTD.公司
求购:Tablet PC
详细:We are looking for suppliers of production of Tablet PC, I am looking forward to your business cooperation.
【印度】PRABHAKAR INDUSTRIES公司
求购:Screws
详细:We want to import Screws hope to cooperate with your company and look forward to give us high quality products and reasonable prices.
【印度】S V S EMPORIUM公司
求购:Women Underwear
详细:Hello! We want to import Women Underwear Major suppliers, please contact us. Look forward to hearing good news!
【香港特别行政区】MAYATRONICS MANUFACTURER & EXPORTER CO.公司
求购:cookware
详细:Hello, We are purchaser.We need to buy cookware ,if you are suppliers, please contact us as soon as possible, and to give a reasonable price, we hope to cooperate with you happy!
【马来西亚】NUTRISOURCE(M)SDN BHD
求购:food
详细:Hello! We want to buy food , but we do not know what your company sells, so we hope you will contact us for more information. Thank you!
【阿联酋】ABDULLA AHMED AWAZI GENERAL COMPANY(L.L.C.) BR.公司
求购:stationery
详细:Welcome to contact with us,we want to buy something stationery. Please send the catalog for us,thank you!
【印度】A.S. AUTO INDUSTRIES公司
求购:auto parts
详细:we are very interested in auto parts, would like to import some of the country. Hope that the interested companies to partner with us contact us as soon as possible.
【泰国】RADON CO.,LTD.公司
求购:Food
详细:We need to buy Food, hoping the seller will provide us with quality products. Thank you!
【香港特别行政区】CTCL
威望5428 锦币7844 贡献5378 最后登录阅读权限90帖子精华0积分8676UID388
COMPANY公司
求购:electric wire
详细:we hope to cooperate with your company, look forward to your electric wire to give high quality and reasonable price.
【文莱】WOW INTERIOR DESIGN公司
求购:chairs,sofa
详细:we are looking for chairs,sofa.Please forward us your best export pricing information, any brochures and marketing information that you can offer,thank you !
【台湾省】WAL-TOP INNOVATION CO., LTD公司
求购:x&mas gift
详细:we need to order x&mas gift, please manufacturers can provide us with quality products, for your quick response, we would be very grateful.
【韩国】DUBHE CORPORATION公司
求购:clothing
详细:I&m looking for clothing,I need high-quality product,if you are interested, please contact us,hoping to cooperate with your company.
化工医药3邮箱
&&info@dbengineering.co.za
炭黑,氧化铁
Buying Product: Buy Chemicals
Detailed Description: We urgently need to import the following materials for the production of resin and possibly paints. Our country is giving great incentives for companies to produce finished products locally and we want to take advantage of this and begin importing raw materials. I am also placing the possible yearly purchases we will be making of each. They are not large amounts yet but I am sure we will be able to exponentially grow, since we are a corporation with more than 30 years of experience in importing and distributing different types of products. We would like to start bringing in a 20& container of each of the following:· Styrene Monomer (100 ppm with inhibitor) 200 tons/year· Propylene Glycol (technical grade) 140 tons/year· Ethylene Glycol (99% pure) 80 tons/year· Maleic Anhydride (99% pure) 100 tons/year· Phthalic Anhydride (99.5% pure) 280 tons/yearPlease send your best possible price in order not to lose any time in negotiations. Please inform me about presentation of each product, it&s specifications, and the amount that fits in a 20&container. The price must be CIF Guayaquil-Ecuador please. We want to import the product or products that you have available immediately. We usually work with credit from our suppliers but will understand that we would have to bring the first containers in a different way. So we could work with an on sight letter of credit or with 50% advance on production and the remaining 50% upon export and BL Documentation. We believe this is fair enough, hopefully later we can work on a credit extension agreement.If things go as planned we could triple the amount we bring in by next year at least. Hopefully we can work together if the conditions and prices are right. Hope all is well and please send your response as soon as you can.
Country or Region:Ecuador
Company:Cegamarketing S.A.
Add:Km 7 VA A Daule, Guayaquil, Guayas
Tel:593-4-2266222
Fax:593-4-
Buying Product: Buy Caustic Soda 99%
Detailed Description: Our company is looking for Caustic soda 99% food gradeArt / packing/ mode/ quantity/ Estimated yearly requirement/Caustic soda 99% food grade/ 25 kg bag/ pearls/ 1 FCL/ 550 MTAll products should be food gradeThe price in USD CIF Dubai - United Arab EmiratesEach 1 MT on palletPayment method: L/CAll product will be labeled with our trade name and logo.
Country or Region:Poland
Company:Oriental Goods
Add:Zywnego23/79, Warsaw
Tel:48-22-8991656
Fax:48-22-8991656
Email: h.yacoub@orientalgoods.pl
lWebsite: http://www.orientalgoods.pl
Buying Product: Buy Foot&shoe Deodorant Spray From China
Detailed Description: We are a Vietnamese company established under the law of Vietnam, we specializing in Trading and Construction, Now we are trying to find the Foot&shoe Deodorant spray, mouth spray. And others man care product ( with good quality ). If your company could co-operated with us, pls give us information of Company, Products and quotation sheet of FOB price in Guangzhou or CIF price in Haiphong Port (far from Hanoi Capital 120) so that we could know how to contact to you.With all of ours company expectation to co-operated with partners in China, we hope to received yours soonest contact.We are looking forwards to hearing from you soon.
Country or Region:Vietnam
Company:Tunas Brothers
Mobile:84-
Buying Product: Buy 2, N-methly Pyridone
Detailed Description: For one of our customer we want one FCL of 2 N Methyl Pyridone.Our annual requirement will be 150 M tons regularly.Kindly quote us your most competitive prices CIF Navasheva India.Note: Only manufacturers are preferred.
Country or Region:Singapore
Company:Xing Overseas
Add:14 Robinson Road, #13-00 Far East Finance Building, Singapore
Buying Product: Buy Plastazote Sheets
Detailed Description: We are looking to purchase Plastazote Sheets . Kindly forward the product querys with fin able prices list shortly.
Country or Region:India
Company:13, 12th A Main, Bandappa Garden, Bangalore, India
Add:footsteps
Tel:91-080-.
Fax:91-080-
Mobile:80-
Buying Product: Buy Industrial Liquid Detergent
Detailed Description: We are looking for supplier of good quality and certificated liquid detergent suitable for hotels, restaurant and so on. We need 5L-10L and 20L tanks available, OEM service requested.Waiting for quotations.
Country or Region:Italy
Company:Luxury Trading
Add:Contrada Verit , Lamezia Terme, Catanzaro
Tel:39-347-2629983
Fax:39-(0)-178-6015071
Email: raffcarotino@italiani.it
Buying Product: Buy Soda Caustic Pearl
Detailed Description: We are sourcing for a trading company of which require 1,000mt of soda caustic pearl 99%. We would like to hear from either distributors/ manufacturer/well known trading companies with full offer providing complete details such as name of company, address, all numbers and contact person. These information are necessary for the buyer. We would like to have at least $2.00 commission reserve for two agents.Product informationProduct / commodity: soda caustic pearl 99%Origin: Asia or EuropeSpecifications: sodium hydroxide % 99 minTotal/contract quantity:1000 mtPackaging: 25 kg in sealed airtight double thicker newplastic bag inside double thicker polythene bag.Delivery size: 20 container (900 - 1000 bags)Delivery schedule:25days maxMode of payment: bank guaranty(provide provide your strict Payment terms) We had requested more information from buyer as to what type of bank guarantyDestination port: west Africa port (shall advise upon serious offer)InspectionsPerformance bond: 2%Price should be valid for at least 30 days
Country or Region:United States
Company:West Africa Metals D/b/a Claudia
Add:4809 N. 13th Street, Ground Floor
Tel:1-215-
Fax:1-215-8744466
Buying Product: Buy Glycine
Detailed Description: We have a requirement of Glycine technical gradeGlycine USP gradeKindly give your offer for FCL load each CIF Chennai Port.
Country or Region:India
Company:Abhiyan Media Pvt Ltd
Add:Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Fax:91-731-6767884
Email: mani_.au
Buying Product: Buy Diammonium Phosphate
&&Detailed Description: We want to buy DAP 4000 MT in 50Kg bag pls. contact direct.
Country or Region:United States
Company:GPLAUSA, Inc
Add:85-08 56th Avenue
Tel:1-718-4269786
Buying Product: Buy Tcca 90% Min
Detailed Description: Buy 1 FCL 20” of Trichloisocianuric Acid 90% min (TCCA) granular mesh 8-30 ( In
威望5428 锦币7844 贡献5378 最后登录阅读权限90帖子精华0积分8676UID388
200万纺织买家(免费)
plastic drums of 50kg) Please quote FOB (please indicate port) and CFR Port Caldera or Port Limon in Costa Rica , Central America .Product quoted has to fulfill the following requirements Items pecifications Available chlorine 90%min Moisture 0.5% PH-value 1% Solution 2.7-3.3 Do not forget to send the certificate of analysis for the product quoted and if possible please send picture of product and its presentation. Please remember that max net weight permitted to import to Costa Rica is 21500kg per FCL 20” . Make sure the product does not exceed this weight.
Country or Region:USA
Company:Mbg Technologies
Add:3701 Spring Meadow Ln Flower Mound, Tx
Tel:001-972-5677089
Fax:001-972-
&&Company Name:TexPlusTrading
Add:364-Z,D.H.A, Lahore, Punjab-Pakistan, Pakistan
Tel:92-314-
&&Company Name:HAMTECH
Add:01 Rue Khodjet El Djeld Birmourad Rais Alger Algerie, Algeries, Bir Mourad Rais
Tel:213-21-564774
&&Company Name:CHIMIRAY
Add:Tour Franklin 100-101 Terrasse Boieldieu, Paris La Defense Cedex, France
Company Name:AUM International
Add:147/^ Green Road (Pantho Green) 10th Floor, Dhaka
Fax:880-2-8651336
Company Name:EMUSCI5
Add:06 BP 578 Abidjan
&&Company Name:Nadeem Akram
Add:Pakistan
Tel:+92-51-111-222-247
Company Name:Rose mountain General trading
&&Company Name:Vikaash Trading Company
Tel:91-452-2372442
Fax:91-452-
&&Company Name:Mayur Mehta
Tel:+91 22
Fax:+91 22
&&Company Name:Mike
Add:Thailand
Tel:+662 6829187
Company Name:Solomon Colors
Add:4050 Color Plant rd, Springfield, Illinois, United States 62702
Tel:1-217-522-31125
Fax:800-624-3147
Company Name:Eminence Works Bangladesh
Add:HOUSE 3, ROAD 6, FLAT 5A1, GULSHAN 1,, DHAKA, DHAKA, Bangladesh
Tel:880-32
ompany Name:Quartz Enterprise
Company Name:WORLD LTD
Add:World Trading Building,129 Yamashita-cho, Yokohama city, Japan
Tel:81-45-6810267
Fax:81-45- H
Company Name:SOKY C&T CO LTD
Add:449-7, Mogok-dong, , Pyeongtaek-SI, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Tel:82-31-6667400
Fax:82-31-6667450
芬兰采购商采购Lighting
We Are Seeking Best Suppliers of Lighting .If You Are, Please Contact Us As Soon As Possible.
采购商名称: EL-PARTS OY
联系人: Markus Eronen
联系地址: 网址:
358-010-8303003
358-8303011
358-010- ]5 [) \6 D( L
mika.niukkanen@elparts.fi
墨西哥采购商采购led lighting
I am a purchaser, I want to purchase led lighting. If you are suppliers, please give us out preferential price.
采购商名称: MAYSER GRUPO EMPRESARIAL
联系人: Adair S&nchez
联系地址: VIALIDAD JOSE LOPEZ PORTILLO 730 TOLUCA DE M&XICO 50220 MEXICO 网址:
52-722-2266006
52-722-2266009
52-722-2266006
阿根廷采购商采购LED lighting
We are seeking best suppliers of LED lighting. We are waiting with your business cooperation.
采购商名称: GRUPO NUCLEO
联系人: Fernando Vitale
联系地址: Chaco 1670 Mar del plata Buenos aires 网址:
巴西采购商寻找聚酯,棉花,聚酯纱线供应商
采购商名称: GUABIFIOS PRODUTOS TEXTEIS LTDA.
联系人: JULIO SCHUMACHER
联系地址: RUA BRUSQUE--000-GUABIRUBA-SC 网址:
比利时采购商寻找刀叉餐具,仪器供应商
采购商名称: HOMBEL B.V.B.A.
联系人: HENK HOVIUS
联系地址: KELDERBEEMD 3A,B-2470 RETIE 网址:
INFO@HOMBEL.BE
泰国采购商采购women beachwear
新加坡采购商采购brake pad
We need to import brake pad. Please contact us for this business. Thank you.
南非采购商采购auto parts
I am a foreign importers, want to buy auto parts. If you are a manufacturers please contact me hope to work with you.
gillians@mbstransport.co.za
阿根廷采购商采购Sport Shoes
俄罗斯采购商采购syringes,needles,infusion sets,transfusion sets,gloves,masks
Please contact us manufacturers, we need syringes,needles,infusion sets,transfusion sets,gloves,masks, please send us catalog, we hope you give me a best price.
采购商名称: Pharmaceutical Company RUTA
【巴基斯坦】SIGMA ELECTRONICS公司
求购:RELAYS,CONNECTORS,BATTERY
详细:I need to buy RELAYS,CONNECTORS,BATTERY. We hope a pleasant cooperation with you.
【印度】worlds gift mall公司
求购:clocks
详细:I need to buy clocks, who I need the product, please provide us with your information. Hope that we can become a long-term partner
【哈萨克斯坦】PE Aitbayeva G.M.公司
求购:silk quilts,silk pillows
详细:We need to import silk quilts,silk pillows, we hope to be able to send us a catalog and good price.
【伊朗】Pouladgar Ind. Co.公司
求购:Toys1 |8 ?6 f: f' H: S, ?2 ?8 Z
详细:We need to import Toys. Please contact us for this business. Thank you.
【伊朗】Pouladgar Ind. Co.公司
求购:Vehicle parts
详细:I would like to import Vehicle parts, and who have I need products, please provide us with your information.
印度】VIVEK TRADERS公司
求购:tablet pc pouches
详细:We want to import tablet pc pouches, what is needed, please contact us for the details. Thank you!
【智利】Emerge Ltda.公司
求购:tyres
详细:I need tyres, I urge suppliers to provide us with quality products.
【加拿大】ABSTECH SOLUTIONS 公司
求购:COMPUTER PRODUCTS
详细:I am an importer, I need COMPUTER PRODUCTS, if you are a supplier in this regard, please do not hesitate please contact us.
【巴基斯坦】digital image solution公司
求购:copiers
详细:We are looking for copiers, please interested in our products needed by manufacturers to contact us.
【印度】SANDYEXPORTERS公司
求购:COFFEE TABLE
详细:Please contact us manufacturers, we need COFFEE TABLE, please send us catalog, we hope you give me a best price.
【埃及】AL REDA公司
求购:bed sheets
详细:We&re looking for bed sheets, hope that interested manufacturers can send catalog to us, and we look forward to cooperation with you.
【也门】bin Mansour for general tread公司
求购:motor cable
详细:Can you please send motor cable list for me? If a large number of purchase, you can give us discount? Waiting for your reply.
【埃及】el ammar for trade公司
求购:wall clocks
详细:I need to import wall clocks, ask the manufacturer sent us the most favorable price.
【埃及】el ammar for trade公司
求购:sofa beds
详细:I need to import sofa beds, please see the information suppliers to contact us as soon as possible, and hope to send us a catalog.
【加拿大】Jeco Power Developments公司
求购:stone granite,marble,cultured stone exterior
详细:Hello I am looking for stone granite and marble,cultured stone exterior manufacturer and supplier,please contact us for this business. Thank you.
求购:stone granite,marble,cultured stone exterior
详细:Hello I am looking for stone granite and marble,cultured stone exterior manufacturer and supplier,please contact us for this business. Thank you.
求购:mini sd memory card,usb memory stick
详细:Hello we are interested in mini sd memory cards and usb memory sticks. what is needed, please contact us for the details. thank you!
求购:led stage lighting,household lighting
详细:Hello!we are looking for LED stage lighting manufacturer and supplier in order to grow an LED lighting distribution network in North America. We need led stage lighting,household lighting.
【印度】noble public school公司
求购:school furniture,office tables
详细:Just want to buy school furniture,office tables. If you have interests, please contact me ASAP. Wish a long-term cooperation with your honored company!
【奥地利】Huashan
)&&&本坛属非营利性公益论坛,仅供营销相关人士专业沟通交流。 拒绝任何人以任何形式在锦日外贸论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论! 网络媒体转载我站作品请注明我站名称和链接;其他类型媒体未经许可,请勿转载我站作品!假若內容有涉及侵权,请立即联络我们。我们将在24小时内从网站上刪除,并向所有持版权者致最深的歉意!|