在线等翻译, 关于贵司所托产品pcba工艺...

英语翻译根据合约:我司放在贵堆场的集装箱,贵司在没有我司书面许可的情况下不能放任何集装&箱给任何公司或个人.如集装箱有任何丢失或损坏,贵司将负责&赔偿全部损失.再次重申:客户提箱时必须打印我司直_百度作业帮
英语翻译根据合约:我司放在贵堆场的集装箱,贵司在没有我司书面许可的情况下不能放任何集装&箱给任何公司或个人.如集装箱有任何丢失或损坏,贵司将负责&赔偿全部损失.再次重申:客户提箱时必须打印我司直接发给客&户的放箱单原件并加盖车队的正本公章,否则不要放箱.没有我司直接发送的放箱单,贵堆场不能放任何箱子给任何公司或个人,否则贵司负责赔偿全部损失并担负法律责任!请知悉!并确认!
According to the contract:With regards to my company's containers,which have been placed at your container yard,your company is not to release any of the containers to any corporation or individual,without the written consent from my company.Any losses or damage to the containers will be held accountable to your company.To reinterate:On pickup of a container,the client must provide the original container storage documentation provided directly by my company,affixed with the authentic seal of the shipping fleet,otherwise the container must not be opened.Without the storage documentation provided directly by my firm,your yard shall not release the container to any corporation or individual,otherwise your company shall be held accountable for to compensation to all damages,and bear any legal liability.Please be advised and confirm!
According to the contract:Our company in your yard container, your company without the written permission of our company can't place any container & box to any company or individual.If you h...
According to the contract: we put the containers in your yard, you must not be placed in a situation without our written permission for any containers and boxes to any companies or individuals.
According to the contract:Division I in your yard container, you cannot put any container & box forany company or individual without the written permission of our case.If the container of an...
辛苦手翻译,请珍惜~~According to the agreement:Containers of any other companies or individuals can't be placed at the same place where we put our containers without the written admission of our comp...英语翻译感谢您这些对我司的大力支持和关照.关于货款一事,根据您3月5日的邮件,已汇款67000美金,但我司至尽仍未收到此款,可否给予提供一下银行水单,以便财务查询.如贵司还未安排,望请收到此信,尽快安排处理,_百度作业帮
英语翻译感谢您这些对我司的大力支持和关照.关于货款一事,根据您3月5日的邮件,已汇款67000美金,但我司至尽仍未收到此款,可否给予提供一下银行水单,以便财务查询.如贵司还未安排,望请收到此信,尽快安排处理,并给予答复!
写email要简单,清晰感谢您这些对我司的大力支持和关照.thanks for your great supports.关于货款一事,根据您3月5日的邮件,已汇款67000美金,但我司至尽仍未收到此款,For the credit issue,we havn't got the USD$67,000 you said had been sent already in your emial on 5th Mar.可否给予提供一下银行水单,以便财务查询.could you provide the transaction history from the bank so we can check with.如贵司还未安排,望请收到此信,尽快安排处理,并给予答复!谢谢您的支持!please manage to complete the transaction if it's not been done yet.thanks for your coordination.
We appreciate for your support and concern to us.Regarding goods payment, according to your email on the 5th of March, $67000 has been transferred, but we did not get it by now. Can you send bank...
thank you for supporting our company.about the loan, according to your mail, you said that you have sand us 67000 USD, but we haven't receive the money. could you please offer the bank slip for u...
Thank you Division I vigorously support and care.Regard to the money issue, according to your e-mail on March 5, remittances 67000 dollars, but our company to do yet to receive this section, coul...
您可能关注的推广回答者:虽经委托人多次催要,但截至发函之日,贵司均以各种理由拖延支付相应货款 的翻译是:Despite the seller to prod more than once, but as of the date of the letter, you are in a variety of reasons for delays in the payment to the appropriate purchase price 中文翻译英文意思,翻译法语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
虽经委托人多次催要,但截至发函之日,贵司均以各种理由拖延支付相应货款
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Although repeatedly bombarded by the principal, but as of the date of letter, your company are all kinds of reasons to delay payment of the appropriate payment
Pressed for many times by the client, up to the day sending a letter, your department delays paying the corresponding payment for goods with various reasons
Despite the seller to prod more than once, but as of the date of the letter, you are in a variety of reasons for delays in the payment to the appropriate purchase price
Although many times by the principal, but as a reminder to send a letter to the Secretary for the day are using all sorts of excuses to delay payment of the corresponding purchase price
Although urges after the trustee to want many times, but up to sends date of the letter, expensive department by each reason dragging payment corresponding loans
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & 计算,如果交集的项数少于则舍去,大于 存储为新的交易集。同理计算, ,…,,…,。 Computation, if occurs together a number is short in leaves, is bigger than the memory for the new transaction collection.Likewise calculates,……. & royalblue royalblue & 它非常雄伟 It is extremely grand & the following files are damaged. 损坏以下文件。 & Anagin Anagin & Thousands of novel transcripts identified in mouse cerebrum,testis,and ES cells based on ribo-minus RNA sequencing 在老鼠大脑、睾丸和ES细胞辨认的数以万计新颖的抄本根据ribo减RNA程序化 & Das vierte Reich Staatschefs von 张 Yifei 第四领土国家首脑张Yifei & not only when SC AM# (FMC) = '0' but also when SC AM# (FMC) > '0'. 不仅,当SC AM# (FMC) = ‘0’,而且,当SC AM# (FMC) & ‘0’。 & 请及时通知我方下列货物的最新价格。 Proposes the quoted price for ease of us, whether invites quantity which you chat you to need. & There comes a point in life 那里在生活中来点 & 伊朗人说 The Iranian said & After the war, a new school building was put up where there had once been a theatre 在战争以后,一座新的教学楼被投入了曾经有剧院的地方 & ててみて 翻译公司这 & the mercury exchanged nanocrystals have substantially wider band gaps than their bulk counterparts 水银被交换的nanocrystals比他们的大块相对物有极大地更宽的带隙 & No matter you have that pocket or not,I'll be with you forever 没有问题您有那个口袋或没有,我永远将是以您 & 地下水枯竭和气候变暖造成的灾难性后果 The ground water depletion and the climate change the disastrous consequence which creates warmly & This section describes: This section describes: & 我们已经掌握了很多知识 我们已经掌握了很多知识 & d = eig(A) returns a vector of the eigenvalues of matrix A. 正在翻译,请等待... & On my reight,there is Bird Park. 在我的reight,有鸟公园。 & 我觉得自己的时间根本不够用 我觉得自己的时间根本不够用 & Will get rid of a lifetime can not. 正在翻译,请等待... & 在··方面很丰富 Is very rich in · · the aspect & o widespread volcanism in complex multiple graben rift basins 正在翻译,请等待... & 给我们一份收入 正在翻译,请等待... & 大一上 Big in one & 我说中文,你听得懂吗 I spoke Chinese, you can understand & 1 管理层的更替
& That failure was a product of the lack of resources and a lack of will on the part of international society (ibid. : 22). 失败是缺乏资源和缺乏的产品意志在国际社会(ibid.部分。 : 22). & Stun Gun 眩晕枪 & there is library on the first floor 有图书馆在一楼上 & You wrap a towel around me
& It does not have intrinsic value. 它没有固有值。 & 本文首先对LED的发光原理及特性进行了较为详细的介绍, This article first has carried on a more detailed introduction to the LED illumination principle and the characteristic, & 从我们的肚皮底下 正在翻译,请等待... & She's
a gentle and kindly grandmother 她是一个柔和和亲切的祖母 & 是我最好的朋友推荐给我的 Is I best friend recommends to me & 追求冒险 Pursue risk & B. smoking B. 抽烟 & please turn off the TV set 请关闭电视机 & brandished 挥舞 & i Suddenly saw a man 我突然看见了一个人 & 当前很多可再生资源储量只处于自然最大承载量的很小一部分 The current very many renewable resources reserves only is in naturally the maximum load-bearing capacity very small part & 他趁着天气好出去散散步。 正在翻译,请等待... & 我经常能感觉你的微笑 正在翻译,请等待... & 然后,写了一封感谢信 Then, has written a thank-you letter & 我能感觉你的微笑 正在翻译,请等待... & lat's go to the supermarket to get some food for her biethday 拉特银币的去超级市场得到一些食物为她biethday & 他的坚强让我佩服,不怕吃苦,勇敢面对任何事情 He lets me admire strongly, does not fear endures hardship, bravely facing anything & 我不忙,跟你聊的呢 I am not busy, chats with you & 一个女人,可以征服一个世界。 一个女人,可以征服一个世界。 & In Stock: usually ships within 3 business days. 在库存: 通常船在3个营业日内。 & 即使人们认为我们有许多缺点,但是我们也拥有属于我们的优点。 正在翻译,请等待... & is located in the instruction 正在翻译,请等待... & 采用IRSP模型进行规划 Uses the IRSP model to carry on the plan & Poverty in America has been eased with the economic growth. 贫穷在美国缓和了以经济增长。 & Could you please tell me what this is in reference to? 您可能请告诉我什么这关于是? &英语翻译我司与贵公司已经达成协议如下1〉2008年1月份到7月份所有已扣除款全部返还我公司.2〉其他费用 经双方协商一致后,由贵公司付款给我方 .3〉以后新订单出现不良扣款,我方均接受.4〉会继续有新订单 .以上_百度作业帮
英语翻译我司与贵公司已经达成协议如下1〉2008年1月份到7月份所有已扣除款全部返还我公司.2〉其他费用 经双方协商一致后,由贵公司付款给我方 .3〉以后新订单出现不良扣款,我方均接受.4〉会继续有新订单 .以上条款均在我司口头认可,现在突然全部推翻,我们无法接受 .
our company has made an agreement with your company as below:1) total deducted amount between January,2008 to July,2008 must be returned to our company.2) regarding other expenses,we have come to an agreement that your company has to pay us.3) we will accept all deduction arising from defects in future orders4) new orders will continuewe have made verbal agreement regarding the above terms,but now your company overturns all suddenly.We would not accept.
I have come to agreement with your company as following:1)Reture all the money deducted
from January to July,2008 to our company。2)Other expense
As both sides agreement, your company pay our side.3)if afterwards new orders have bad deducted payment, we will accept it.
4) there will be new orders.
We have reached an agreement with your company1 > in January 2008 to July of all return all deducted.2 > other expenses of both parties through consultation and agreement by the company afte...
这种事也就30分。。。很强大。
My department and your firm reached agreement as follows 1 > to deduct the funds to return our company in January, 2008 to July completely. 2 > other expenses consulted unanimously after both sid...
You my Division has reached an agreement with the following 1> in January 2008 to July after deducting all of my company shall all return. 2> other charges by mutual consensus, by the compan...
以下译文相信你会采纳。其实,这么重要的函件,放在网上让人随便翻多会误事。但这次可以保证你正确无误,值得你加分。My department reached the following agreement with your company:1. All deducted funds from January through July 2008 should be returned...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译由于贵司的产品在实际使用过程中还是会有很多品质异常发生,所以我司决定暂时不购买贵司的产品了.请理解并感谢贵司一直以来的支持._百度作业帮
英语翻译由于贵司的产品在实际使用过程中还是会有很多品质异常发生,所以我司决定暂时不购买贵司的产品了.请理解并感谢贵司一直以来的支持.
Many quality abnormalities have been found when your products are used.So I'm afraid our company will not purchase your products at present.I hope you appreciate our situation in this regard.And thank you for supporting us all the way.
Because your company's products in the process of actual use or there will be a lot of quality exception occurs,So we decided to temporarily don't buy your products.Please understand and thank you for your support all long.
Because there have been quite a few cases where products from your company have malfunctioned, our company has decided to stop buying products from your company for the time being. Thank you for your understanding. We really appreciate your ever lasting support.
Because of your products in the actual use of the process will have a lot of quality abnormity,So we decided not to buy your products.
Because your company's products in the process of actual use or there will be a lot of quality exception occurs, so we decided to temporarily don't buy your products.
Because there are a lot of quality exception occurs
in actual use ,So we decide
to don,t buy your products
temporarily.Please understand and thank you for your support all long.
外贸函电,简洁为上We decided not to buy your products for the time being as a lot of unusual quality problems occured in using.Please understand it and thanks for your support all along.

我要回帖

更多关于 pcba工艺 的文章

随机推荐