急急急..大家好我想买个单肩皮包240以内,不要仿品。不要太成熟我才20,平时也是装些小东西..请高人指点。
我有更好的答案
你是在哪个城市的啊,我是宜昌的,如果是别的城市可能帮不到你
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请再帮忙翻译一下下列文字HI,大家好,我的名字叫XXX.今年16岁了.在我的名字当中,有一个和“鱼”字一样发音的字.大家都叫我鱼鱼.我当然希望你们也能这样叫我.因为这样叫会使我感到亲切.你们可以看到在我的肩上_百度作业帮
请再帮忙翻译一下下列文字HI,大家好,我的名字叫XXX.今年16岁了.在我的名字当中,有一个和“鱼”字一样发音的字.大家都叫我鱼鱼.我当然希望你们也能这样叫我.因为这样叫会使我感到亲切.你们可以看到在我的肩上有一条可爱的小丑鱼,在我看来小丑鱼一点也不丑,反而很可爱.他们有美丽的色彩,性情温和,而且他们很自由.我也很向往他们的一切.向往着自由,如果有机会,我下辈子愿意作一直可爱的小丑鱼,能够自由自在的生活,所以我祈祷,每一个人都能够如他所愿.谢绝网上翻译。如果准确,有追加
Hello everyone.My name is XXX.I'm 16 years old.There is a Chinese word whose pronounciation is as same as 'yu'in my name,so many people call me 'Yuyu'.I certainly want you to call me like this,because such nickname makes me feel geniality.You can see that there is a lovely small 'ugly fish',but in my eyes this 'ugly fish'is not ugly at all,on the contrary,it is pretty.They has beautiful colors and mild tempers,whats more,they are free.I reallt yearn towards all above,especially their freedom.If I had a chance,I would like to be a lovely little 'ugly' fish,who can live freely.So I pray that everyone can do what they look forward to.
HI, everyone, my name is XXX. This year the 16-year-old. In my name, and a "fish" sounds like the word. We still asked me to fish. I certainly hope you can ask me to do. I called because it will feel ...
Hi, everybody. My name is XXX. I am sixteen years old. There is a charactor in my name that sounds the same as the charactor "fish", that's why everyone calls me "Fish". I hope you will all call me by...
HI, everybody is good, my name is called XXX. This year 16 years old. In the middle of mine name, some with “fish” character same pronunciation character. Everybody is called me the fish fish. I hoped...
HI , everybody are good, My name is XXX. 16-year-old this year. Character having a pronunciation same as "fish" character in my first name in the middle. Everybody all calls my fish fish. I certainly ...
您可能关注的推广大家好,我是新人!_肩上的脚丫吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:105,185贴子:
大家好,我是新人!收藏
报个到~话说有木有浩太郎的资源啊- -
1楼 16:25&|
相关的贴子1136490152相关的图贴
新人爆照。删前留名。
2楼 16:27&|来自
“妈妈,妈妈,我睡不着。”“数数就能睡着了。”“我只会数1到10”“那我们来数时尚电音农妇Taylor Swift历任男友吧。”
3楼 16:28&|
本吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或