欧洲的大型旅游企业深圳有哪些大型企业?

80岁的老人想出国去欧洲跟团旅游,旅行社和航空公司是否有年龄的限制?有哪些需要注意事项?_百度知道
80岁的老人想出国去欧洲跟团旅游,旅行社和航空公司是否有年龄的限制?有哪些需要注意事项?
1,航空公司一般没有限制,只要能自主行走就行,或者由监护人陪同。2,旅行社要看老人体质是否适合旅游的路线,如果体质不好,不会允许跟团的。3,旅行社虽然为了挣钱,但是他们也会考虑责任问题,如果客人坚持要出行的话,监护人要做好监护,同时可能要签份另行协议,大体意思是因为老人身体原因引起的一切后果由监护人承担。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
确实是有年龄规定的,而且每家公司的标准还不一样。你最好直接和旅行社以及航空公司联系咨询。这么大年纪跟团估计不一定吃得消,因为跟团旅行的时间安排都是很疯狂的。他们要让旅客玩到,还要购物到。欧洲商店晚上关门早,周末往往不开门,或者很早关门,所以时间很紧的。而且旅行社肯定怕这么大的老年人入团的。因为他们要负责的。
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他1条回答
确实是有年龄规定的,而且每家公司的标准还不一样。最好直接和旅行社以及航空公司联系咨询。这么大年纪跟团估计不一定吃得消,因为跟团旅行的时间安排都是很疯狂的。要让旅客玩到,还要购物到。欧洲商店晚上关门早,周末往往不开门,或者很早关门,所以时间很紧的。而且旅行社肯定怕这么大的老年人入团的。因为他们要负责的。
航空公司的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁合作伙伴:南京人人旅行社 南京青年旅行社 南京中国旅行社 江苏中青旅 江苏舜天海外旅行社 南京春秋旅行社 南京国旅 江苏省中国旅行社 南京市中旅 南京海外旅行社西班牙在欧洲的西南部,面积为504750平方公里,大约有四千五百万人.它有悠久的历史和多彩的文化.它是世界第二旅游大国,...
参考译文1:Spain in the southwest of Europe, an area of 504,750 square kilometers, about 4 500 people and it has a long history and colorful culture. It is the world's second tourist destination, up to five thousand two hundred million visitors each year.参考译文2:Spain in the southwest of Europe, an area of 504,750 square kilometers, approximately 45 million people. it has a long history and colorful culture. it is the second tourist country in the world, tourists can reach 52 million people a year.参考译文3:Spain in the south-western Europe and a land area of 504,750 square kilometers, there are approximately 45 million people. It has a long history and colorful culture. It is the world's No. 2 big tourist country, tourists each year up to 52 million people.参考译文4:Spain in Europe's north west, the area is 504750 square kilometers, approximately some 45,000,000 people. It has glorious historical and the multi-color culture. It is the world second traveling great nation, the tourist may reach 52,000,000 people every year.语义参照:探索对我国民事执行法律监督制度的制度完善及立法完善
Exploration of China's civil law enforcement supervision system and improve the system of LegislationMy darkness ahead, but where is my road?
我的黑暗的未来,但那里是我的路吗?Do you still love me tomorrow
你还爱me tomorrow所以我希望彼此能够心平气和的解决问题
Therefore, I hope that they will be able to resolve the issue calmlyDrunk to know who is the one you love most, Ill know who I l...
醉知道谁是你爱的人,虐待知道我是谁最喜欢的。有时,最适合你,你是一个We've got to aim everything we've got
正在翻译,请等待...Then we got married to
Then we get married衷心祝愿您在公司工作和参观访问愉快
正在翻译,请等待...中信银行青岛分行大客户关系管理方案设计
Design of Qingdao branch of China CITIC bank customer relationship management solutions不,不会的。
No, no.how has technology changed over the past 50 years
技术如何改变了在过去50年Yes , I’ll arrange the disassembly’s guys to check it again。
“yes”(是),我会安排人员在拆分的家伙要检查它again。请输入parto ora per Urbino perche' ho degli altri appuntamenti ...
现在的乌尔比诺请输入parto 因为我其他的任命,很明显如果请求今年更将妇女,它将组成公寓如果请求将会更大,男子将扭转的而是由周日 sapro ' 说这一切。今天下午我有 2 约会和其他周六 3,所以阿 ' (星期日) 的方式,告诉她这一切更精确,包括与时间表的巴士的数目。45.Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute. Evaluation o...
45.临床与实验标准研究所。 精确的评价to deal with him
为处理他in order to avoid potential controversy regarding their char...
为了避免可能引起争议性质的方案不能更好的与人交流
Cannot better exchange with the human写作可以提高学生学习英语单词的效率,写作不易产生英语学习的心理障碍,写作能够使语言使用更加准确、规范在写作英语周记的过程...
Writing can improve the efficiency of learning English words, writing is not easy to produce psychological barrier of learning English, writing can make more accurate use of language, standard English language weekly in the writing process. Both to consolidate the students knowledge, such as vocabulconflict with
与冲突当我知道广东高考英语口语后,我考试认为英语口语也是很重要的
When I know that Guangdong university entrance exam after oral English test, I think it is also very important in oral EnglishCan you get the position like manager of your present compan...
你能你目前的公司经理一样的位置吗?Eggs is the basic ingredient to many dishes, like omelet and...
蛋是基本的成份对许多盘,象煎蛋卷和法式多士。 您能容易地可及蛋所有超级市场,并且他们为一个非常便宜的价格也是被卖。你有想过我们为什么要学英语吗?
You have had thought why we do want to study English?Test Requisiton
测试requisitonProcuring entity} (hereinafter called “the Procuring entity”...
采购实体} (以下简称"Procuring 实体") 的总和中.........................................对于然儿当我们坐上汽车的时候,我们往往并不担心,虽然汽车比飞机要危险的多。在一定程度上,这是很自然的,我们往往惧怕陌生的东西...
正在翻译,请等待...杭州市凤起路334号同方财富大厦14层
Fengqi road, Hangzhou, No. 334 with the wealth building, 14 flooris talking a long vacation this summer!
在今年夏天说一个长假 !well,i stopped and smiled when i saw him ,but he ignored me ...
好,我停住了,笑了笑,我看见他,但他不理我,走了。a human resource information system is an integrated system ...
一个人力资源信息系统是一个集成系统,提供infornmationhr决策中使用I don't smoke don't talk with other women wntil the ...
我不抽烟与其他妇女wntil不谈老与您make my water out of my month.
使我的水我月。things done cannot be undone
做的事不可能被解开老师和学生都喜欢运动
Teachers and students enjoy sports胃镜病理切片
Sección patológica de Gastroscope低碳钢丝
Low-carbon steel wire油气田地面工程
Oil and gas field surface engineering二千零五十七
2057不喜欢你这样说话
Does not like you speaking like thisLucy and l are for the same class
露丝和L是同一类别我抓住了你的手
I caught your handit is impossible for him to finish it in ten hours
他是不可能在10小时完成请在这儿画一张你们学校的画。
Here you have to paint one school of painting.11点25
11:25胎体厚实,具有良好的侧向支撑力
шина-толщиной, иметь хороший сторону поддержки.当然,对于我们学生来说,生活费都是来源与家长,因此不必过于有压力。但与此同时我们的父母却更辛苦了。
Of course, for our students, living are sources and parents do not have to be too stressful. But at the same time our parents are more difficult.我的手机没有这个功能
正在翻译,请等待...There is agroup of dogs there
有犬组所受的痛苦
Receives painSo what we can have sex on phone now plzz get a naked viedo ...
如此什么我们在电话plzz可以现在安排性也得到urs n展示ur阴道plzz一赤裸viedowith a common Flare Gas Recovery System (FGRS) being the fir...
与常见 Flare 气体回收系统 (FGRS) 在第一阶段。我是曹波,我来自邓小平的故乡——四川省的 广安,
I am the Cao wave, I come from Deng Xiaoping's hometown - - Sichuan's Quangyen,最近查询:
Happy to do
Golden Bohai Sea
亲爱大卫,
这是什么在照片
End the relationship between you and me
谁也没有想到死亡,否则;
Ready to single
Let me tell a story to you
What do you think you're in, how are you?
让他教他们英语。
我们中午吃鱼

我要回帖

更多关于 深圳有哪些大型企业 的文章

随机推荐