您选择的地区暂不支持合约机销售!
在线客服:
服务支持:
完形填空与阅读理解周秘计划(高一基础版)
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
印刷版次不同,印刷时间和版次以实物为准。
加载中,请稍候...
183*****490_p()
climy(广东)
183*****947_p()
comeonhannah(福建)
燕燕夏(湖南)
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')求10篇高一英语完形填空 带翻译 可以给网址 篇幅不限_百度知道
求10篇高一英语完形填空 带翻译 可以给网址 篇幅不限
内容能太幼稚
提问者采纳
刚刚给知友翻译篇希望帮:My father taught me to always look at the glass half full rather than half empty. This really helped ( 1 )
me into an optimistic person. I am a two-time cancer ( 2 ) and the key is my ability to turn a negative into a positive. ( 3 ) allowing this situation to tear me down, I take action. I allowed it to make me ( 4 ).
( 5 ) It‟s cancer, a stressful job, or social pressures, turning negatives into positives is the best way to ( 6 ) your health. Doing this can help you ( 7 ) a life with less worry. For me, journaling has helped me kill ( 8 ) times. I have had a passion
for journaling since the age of ten when my mother gave me a journal to help me ( 9 ) the death of my grandmother. The art of journal-keeping can help you ( 10 ) the negative energy inside of you. Another way to ( 11 ) negatives into positives is to incorporate
deep breathing into your life. Taking deep breaths will help you calm down so that you can work through your problems with more ( 12 ) . I agree with my cousin, From all bad comes good. ( 13 ) there are positive lessons to be learned from the challenging things that happen in our lives. We are all deeply ( 14 ) by those who surround us. That‟s why it is ( 15 ) to surround yourself with those who think positively, especially if you have a big ( 16 ) to be overwhelmed by negative thoughts. Remember how we feel makes a difference to how we think and what we are thinking. As Louise L. Hay wrote, The thoughts we choose to think are the tools we use to ( 17 ) the canvas of our lives. A negative thoughts can light up an old ( 18 ). What is more serious is that it ( 19 ) self-esteem. If you find that you are overwhelmed with negative thoughts, try to ( 20 ) each negative thought and develop a positive one.A. imagine
D. take  2. A. follower
C. designer
D. survivor3. A. Instead of
C. In case of
D. In spite of4. A. taller
B. heavier
C. stronger
D. nicer5. A. Whether
C. although
D. Since6. A. plant
D. control7. A .spend
D. start 8. A. limited
C. difficult
D. various9. A. make up
B. deal with
C. remind of
D. come across10. A. fill in
C. drive away
D. give off11. A. change
D. force12. A. ideas
C. thoughts
D. focus13. A. As a result
B. By the way
C. In other words
D. After all14. A. frightened
B. impressed
C. removed
D. affected15. A. meaningless
B. important
D. comfortable16. A. possibility
D. action 17. A. clean
D. enlarge 18. A. friend
B. accident
D. wound19. A. reduces
C. protects
D. perfects20. A. lose
D. hit 21 钟前牛师路|六级解答:   我父亲告诉我我应该看半杯水半杯水我塑造乐观起帮助我再患癌症幸存者关键我消极变积极能力让情况击垮我所我采取行我让使我变更强  论癌症压力工作或者社压力消极变积极让我保持健康式做能帮助少担忧于我说记帮我度困难光 我10岁候母亲给我笔记本记录处理我祖母世事我保持记本热情坚持写记式能帮助身体消极面赶体外  另外种消极转换积极式深呼吸深呼吸能帮助平静便能更专注解决问题我同意我表兄观点:所坏事情都能变换句说都能发挑战事情积极东西我我身边深深影响让我周围都积极思想重要尤其计划消极思想所压倒请记住我想想候我觉同Louise L.Hay写:我选择思考我用画布描绘我工具消极想能够点燃旧伤口更糟糕能降低自尊发现消极思想所压倒尽量避免每消极想并形积极想纯手工翻译请采纳谢谢明白欢迎随提问交流祝习进步
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
完形填空的相关知识
其他1条回答
百度文库链接 完型详解
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
1、首先具有牢固的英语基础知识,其中包括语法知识、词汇知识等基本知识以及对英语文化背景的了解也是一方面。