大哥大姐帮小弟写一下毕业论文吧!题目是《同轴式二级圆柱行星齿轮减速器器》OK后请发到QQ07130804 谢谢~

深夜爱操操,骚妈妈
友情链接:求求各位大哥大姐们帮小弟翻译一下吧~!
求求各位大哥大姐们帮小弟翻译一下吧~! 10
It is 29th, Jan, 2006, the second working day for most people in China( I really do not like the word, “Chinese”. Why in English, we are “ese” while there are some “ian”?) however, to me, I am now very eager to wait this coming weekend, because I am badly in need of rest. How deeply do I miss my warm, cozy bed! Tomorrow I want to sleep whole morning away. 

If we quiz people, and let them choose among all the holidays in China, namely, Spring Festival, May Day and National Days, which one do they prefer best? Well, hard choice for me because I love all! But to confess, I do think Spring Festival is the busiest. The funny thing is that Spring Festival is very traditional! Maybe, at least the instinction tells me, later I will miss this holiday worst! 

I can not figure out how other people spend their Spring Festival, but I do think that there are less and less sense of Lunar New Year than before in my city( dare not say in China, because it is a too large conception)! Personally speaking, no matter how many more people like to have their great Spring Festivals dinner in restaurant, I do not like eating outside during Spring Festival! Maybe because when working I arrange so many dinners for the foreign visitors( I do not understand when dinner table is a suitable place to negotiation!) I would rather make that dinner different from all the other dinners we have in restaurant! Then we hear less firework cracking (but no denying, it is good for environment and less casualties caused by bad-playing-manner), rather than to say we wear as gloriously as usual. When fireworks, food, and cloth maybe other more things with strong Spring Festival-character gradually lose certain sense of new-year, the bad blade of the sword turns up. 

Just before Spring Festival, my mother once complained badly to me that she felt so tried on cleaning, washing, decoration, etc etc. I can see her fatigue, and I even felt a little bit guilty to that. While, I am a man with a job, and before and after Spring Festival there are so much jobs need to do. What about asking for a home service company, oh cut it out buddy, or get in line! Rather than to say 2 days before spring festival when I went shopping with my mother, it took us 30 minutes to buy and 90 minutes to pay! So the most disadvantage of spring festivals for me is: we just sleep too little! From 8-9 o’clock in the morning till 2-3 o’clock in the very morning, we just kept greetings wishing, visiting, receiving, calling etc etc. There is no doubt spring festival offers us a very good opportunity to thank our relevant and friendly heatfully and I am very glad to have a talk with them over a cup of tea but please do not crowded into too short period of time. It is time for wishing, thanking and resting. Do you know what I love spring festival best? When there is a little accident on traffic you can see people are so tolerant and two strangers even exchanges kindly wishes, so I do not want to see these excellent environment ruined by crowding, squeezing in shop or pushing and pulling on bus! Happy Spring Festival to all the people related to China!
它是第 29, 2006 年一月, 第二个工作日子大部分来说人在中国( 我真的不喜欢字,& 华人 &. 为什么以英语,当有一些 & ian& 的时候,我们是 & ese&?) 然而,对我,我现在非常热心的这个就要来的周末等候, 因为我严重地是需要休息。 如何深深地我失踪我的吗温暖, 舒适的床! 明天我想要睡觉整个早晨离开。 

如果我们每天即简单测验人, 而且让他们在中国的所有假日之中选择春天节日、国际劳动节和国民,他们最偏爱哪一个? 好吧, 难的选择为我,因为我爱所有的! 但是承认, 我确实想春天节日是最忙碌的。 好笑的事物是春天节日非常传统! 也许,至少, instinction 告诉我, 比较迟的我将会最坏错过这假日! 

我不能理解其他的人如何度过他们的春天节日, 但是我确实认为有越来越少阴历的新年感超过在我的城市中之前!( 因为它是太大的怀孕,所以挑战在中国不说)亲自地说,无论更多人如何喜欢在餐馆中吃他们的棒的春天节日晚餐,我不喜欢春天节日期间外面吃! 也许因为当工作我为外国的访客安排这么多晚餐 ( 我不了解当晚餐桌子是对谈判的一个适当的地方!) 我宁愿我们吃在餐馆中的所有的其他晚餐使那一份晚餐不同! 然后我们很快地 (但是没有否认, 它对环境和被引起的比较少的意外事件是好被坏的-玩-样子) 听到比较少的烟火, 并非说我们穿着当做光荣地像往常一样。当烟火、食物和布料也许其他较多的事物用强壮的春天节日-个性逐渐地失去特定新年感,刀剑的坏刀锋出现。 

就在春天之前节日, 我的母亲曾经严重地跟我控诉她在清洁、洗濯上觉得如此试验过, 装饰, 及其他等等我能见到她的疲累,而且我甚至对那觉得有一点有罪。 当,的时候我用一个工作是一个男人, 和以前和在春天之后节日的有这么多工作需要要做。 要求一家家服务公司怎么样, 表示惊讶剪下它伙伴, 或进入线!不愿在春天节日前 2 天说当我去和我的母亲购物, 我们花 30 分钟买的时候和 90 分钟支付! 因此对于我的春天节日的最大多数缺点是: 我们仅仅睡得太少! 在早晨从 8-9 点钟起,直到最早晨的 2-3 点钟,我们刚刚保持了愿、拜访、接受的问候, 及其他呼叫等等没有怀疑春天节日提供我们一个非常好机会谢谢我们的有关和友好 heatfully ,而且我非常高兴有的谈话他们超过一杯茶但是请不要一窝蜂挤进一段太短时间。 现在是愿的时间,谢谢和休息。 你知道我爱的春天节日的最好吗?当有在交通上你们能见到人的小意外事件的时候如此宽容和甚至二个陌生人交换亲切地愿,因此,我不想要见到藉由拥挤被毁灭的这些优良的环境, 在商店中挤压或在公共汽车上推动和拉! 快乐的春天节日至被讲到中国的所有的人!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 行星齿轮减速器 的文章

随机推荐