诺基亚锁码5130PIN pun码

诺基亚5130解锁码_百度知道
诺基亚5130解锁码
我的诺基亚5130保护密码忘了.请问怎么才能用手机解开?谢谢!串号:02-
去百度搜一个叫unlock me的软件,放到手机里安装,软件能自动运算出解锁码…
其他类似问题
解锁码的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Big Pun -- Widow Claims Fat Joe Has Screwed Her Over ... Royally |
Got a Tip?
Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or
Big Pun -- Widow Claims Fat Joe Has Screwed Her Over ... Royally
Fat Joe is an immoral cheat who betrayed his protege, Big Pun ... so claims Big Pun's widow who claims Joe has left her out in the cold since her husband's death.Liza Rios is beside herself ... she says in a new lawsuit -- obtained by TMZ -- hubby Big Pun had a deal with Fat Joe to split the fortune Pun made from songs like "I'm Not A Player."Liza says a few years after her 700-pound husband died from a heart attack in 2000 ... Joe turned off the spigot and she hasn't gotten a penny since 2005 ... even though the records continued to sell.It's especially maddening for Liza, because Fat Joe released posthumous albums years after Big Pun died.She wants more than a million bucks.BTW ... Fat Joe is skinny now.
Get TMZ Breaking News alerts to your inbox
Yes! Also send me "In Case You Missed It..."
By clicking "Submit," you agree to the帮忙翻译一首歌词好吗Punching In a Dream_百度知道
帮忙翻译一首歌词好吗Punching In a Dream
]Wo-oahWo-oahWo-oah, wo-oahWay-yay-yay-yay-yayI don&#39, wo-oahWo-oahWo-oahWo-t ever wanna be hereLike punching in a dream breathing life into my nightmare[TOM;ll get youIn the place that you feel it the mostWhen you&#39All the lights go down as I crawl into the spacesIf I died on the screensLife tearing at the seamsWay-yay-yay-yay-yayI don's formingIn the place that you wish was a ghost[ALISSA:]They're corneredWhen it'll get throughThey't ever wanna be hereLike punching in a dream breathing life into my nightmareIf it falls apart I would surely wake itBright lights turn me cleanThis is worse than it seemsWay-yay-yay-yay-yayI don't ever wanna be hereLike punching in a dream breathing life into my nightmareWay-yay-yay-yay-yayI don&#39
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
[]wo-oahwo-oahwo-oah,你希望是一个幽灵艾丽萨所有的灯光下我爬到空间如果我死在屏幕生活在接缝处撕裂way-yay-yay-yay-yay我不想在这里喜欢冲在梦中呼吸生命进入我的噩梦如果它支离破碎:[]他们会通过他们会给你在这个地方你最有感觉你走投无路的时候当它的形成在这个地方,wo-oahwo-oahwo-oahwo-oah,我一定会唤醒它明亮的灯光使我洁净这是比它似乎way-yay-yay-yay-yay我不想在这里喜欢冲在梦中呼吸生命进入我的噩梦汤姆
是google或者软件翻译的吗
当我蹒跚前行,灯火渐熄,我是否会死在这个画面。生命在裂缝中呐喊,哇。。。我不想永远在这里,像重新做起了每天打卡上班的噩梦。梦破碎我亦一定醒来,明亮的灯光让我无处可藏,这似乎更糟糕。哇。。。我不想永远在这里。一切都会过去的,你会到达的,到达你最想去的地方。当你走投无路的时候,那个你希望自己是个幽灵的地方,正在来临。
其他类似问题
dream的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 诺基亚5230锁码 的文章

随机推荐