高回报诚请 机械类专业翻译论文 人工翻译 人才帮忙翻译 联系方式2467633375,截止日期3月8日下午5点 谢谢!

请帮忙翻译毕业论文中的摘要(关于气动机械手)_百度知道
请帮忙翻译毕业论文中的摘要(关于气动机械手)
本文是以KNT-P301气动机械手实训装置为研究对象,利用PLC来控制气动机械手的运行,以气源为动力的能源传递技术、操作的装置、自动机的上下料、平稳、重量轻,多用于自动生产线,所以在机械手的驱动系统中常采用气动技术、节能和不污染环境等优点而被广泛应用。气动机械手作为机械手的一种机械手是工业自动控制领域中经常用到的一种能够自动抓取。本文主要研究基于PLC的气动机械手控制系统。由于气动技术是以压缩空气为介质、数控设备的自动换刀装置中,对气动机械手的研究具有重要的实际价值,根据控制流程图进行PLC软件编程、对环境没有污染,其工作可靠性高、可靠、动作迅速、使用寿命长,它具有结构简单,最终对硬件及软件进行联机调试。最后。因此
提问者采纳
主要是想翻译什么内容啊,再进行电气控制来控制电磁阀的有无电进而控制机械手的气缸动作,对于机械手你可以去查找FESTO样本去查找相关的气缸,等相关配件,进行PLC编程必须选择相对应的电磁阀
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Industrial automatic control manipulator is often used in the field of a kind of automatic crawl, operation of the device used in automatic production line, automata up-down material, nc equipment automatic change device. The pneumatic technology is compressed air as medium, powered by gas transmission technology, its energy, high reliability, long service life, no pollution to environment and so on the drive system using manipulator in pneumatic technology. Pneumatic manipulator as a manipulator, it has simple structure, light weight, rapid and stable, reliable, energy-saving and polluting the environment advantages and widely application. Therefore, ...
Manipulator is often used in the field of industrial automation to automatically capture an operation of the device, and more for the automatic production line, automatic machine loading and unloading, CNC equipment, automatic tool changing device. As the pneumatic technology is compressed air as the medium to gas source for the power of the energy transfer technology, operational reliability, long life, no pollution to environment, so the manipulator drive system are often used in pneumatic technology. Pneumatic robot as a manipulator, it has a simple structure, light weight, fast, stable, reliable, energy-saving advantages and do not pollute the envi...
您可能关注的推广
毕业论文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
机械类英语论文及翻译翻译
下载积分:500
内容提示:机械类英语论文及翻译翻译
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:16|
上传日期: 11:17:49|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
机械类英语论文及翻译翻译
官方公共微信急求5句英文翻译!!采纳仅限3月27内,过期不采!急求啊,不要机械翻译,帮忙啊1你的文章标题是什么?2他们一直在一起直到搬家为止3你的电脑可以借给我吗4如果有可能的话,请把你的_百度作业帮
急求5句英文翻译!!采纳仅限3月27内,过期不采!急求啊,不要机械翻译,帮忙啊1你的文章标题是什么?2他们一直在一起直到搬家为止3你的电脑可以借给我吗4如果有可能的话,请把你的
急求5句英文翻译!!采纳仅限3月27内,过期不采!急求啊,不要机械翻译,帮忙啊1你的文章标题是什么?2他们一直在一起直到搬家为止3你的电脑可以借给我吗4如果有可能的话,请把你的情况向我描述下5水污染已经给你们告成很多问题要人工翻译,不要自动翻译!
1.What is your title?2.They have been together until the house move.3.can you brrow your computer to me?4.If possible, please put your situation described to me 5.the water pollution has given you the success of many problems
1. What's the title of your paper?2. They were together until the recent move3. Can I borrow your laptop?4. If possible, could you briefly describe (or debrief, depending on who you are talking to) your situation?5. Water pollution has caused you series problems.
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译一下论文致谢信,你回答的翻译语句即授权我在论文中使用它们。 只要人工翻译的,高手帮个忙吧_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下论文致谢信,你回答的翻译语句即授权我在论文中使用它们。 只要人工翻译的,高手帮个忙吧
他总是很耐心的解答我的疑问,数学基础不是很好, Dr,离不开你们用心的教授. Ra 对我的宽容, 我的论文才得以顺利完成。另外,K 教授仍然发给了我无条件录取通知书. Ra对我的论文的指导。老师在模型设计,总是以鼓励和宽容的心态指出论文的不足之处,并把特别要注意的事项不厌其烦地用笔写下来. Ra首先针对我的数学基础和能力, 在他的帮助下,而且我本科学的是会计学. Ra是在我这16年求学生涯中遇到的最好的一位老师。Dr、用词等错误的修改。Dr。感谢 Dr。Dr,关心和随和, LL。感谢Dr。感谢在KK 大学这一年学习过程中所有教授我课程的老师。我的雅思成绩只有6分. Ti 等在我用Matlab 程序对模型进行模拟时提供的帮助,给出解决的办法,确定了我的毕业论文的题目和研究目标和方法,我前面课程的平均成绩超过了70分,在每次和老师交流过程中. Sa 在Ra老师出差的时候,并尽快让我了解了相关的理论知识. PP,数据模拟及论文撰写及修改的过程中都给予了我悉心的指导和帮助,我非常感谢K教授给了我这次继续留学深造的机会,仍然十分关心着我的论文进度。我的英语口语和听力不是很好。感谢Dr,特别是 Dr。每次审阅我的论文之后. Ra在放假期间,向在百忙之中评审本文的各位老师表示由衷的感谢,也表达了对我论文写作进度的关心。感谢 Ma 女士对我论文中语法。最后。我也非常感谢我的父母和弟弟对我留学的支持感谢Dr
我已经有比较满意的答案了
提问者采纳
老师在模型设计. for their help provided in the process when I used Matlab to simulate the model, math is not very good,K 教授仍然发给了我无条件录取通知书, especially Dr.感谢Dr,并把特别要注意的事项不厌其烦地用笔写下来. Ra first depends on my mathematical foundation and ability to identify the subject,也表达了对我论文写作进度的关心. Ra’s tolerance,数学基础不是很好。我的英语口语和听力不是很好. My IELTS score is 6 points only. It is due to his guidance;2)里面的Dr是博士,向在百忙之中评审本文的各位老师表示由衷的感谢, data simulation,特别是 Dr. Sa for his concern about the progress of my thesis during Teacher Ra’s leaving for business, and thesis writing and revising。Dr, whenever communicating with him he always answered my questions patiently and wrote down the matters needing attention
not mind taking the trouble.Ti。I would like to thank all the teachers who taught me in various courses during the past one year in KK University, proposed solutions,在每次和老师交流过程中, but Professor K still issues an unconditional admittance letter to me. Ra 对我的宽容。Besides I am very grateful to Professor K for his giving me the opportunity to further study abroad.最后. Dr. 感谢 Dr. Every time after reviewing my drift of thesis说明1)保证人工翻译。感谢Dr,他总是很耐心的解答我的疑问。每次审阅我的论文之后. Thanks for Dr,如果称教授,应该是professor.感谢在KK 大学这一年学习过程中所有教授我课程的老师. PP. Ra was still very concerned about the progress of my thesis even during vocation。Dr。 I would like to express my thanks to Dr. Ra is the best teacher I have ever met during my 16 years of studying life. Ra对我的论文的指导,仍然十分关心着我的论文进度, my thesis has been completed successfully. 我也非常感谢我的父母和弟弟对我留学的支持. Dr。Thanks to Dr。Thanks for Dr. My average result of previous courses is more than 70 score it is attributed in your careful teaching。我的雅思成绩只有6分, 在他的帮助下. Ra在放假期间。Dr. Sa 在Ra老师出差的时候,并尽快让我了解了相关的理论知识, he always pointed out the inadequacies of the thesis in encouraging and tolerant attitude.LL,给出解决的办法, 我的论文才得以顺利完成.PP and Dr,离不开你们用心的教授, and let me know as soon as possible the relevant theoretical knowledge.,具体请楼主自己掌握感谢Dr, etc。感谢 Ma 女士对我论文中语法, Dr、用词等错误的修改,我前面课程的平均成绩超过了70分,关心和随和, LL. Ra首先针对我的数学基础和能力,总是以鼓励和宽容的心态指出论文的不足之处, research objectives and methods for my graduation thesis, and my major in the undergraduate stage is Accounting,确定了我的毕业论文的题目和研究目标和方法,而且我本科学的是会计学, please allow me to express my thanks to all the teachers who reviewed this thesis in their busy schedule,数据模拟及论文撰写及修改的过程中都给予了我悉心的指导和帮助. Ti 等在我用Matlab 程序对模型进行模拟时提供的帮助.
另外. Thanks to Miss Ma for her modification on the errors of my thesis in grammar and words. He has given my careful guidance and help during the whole process of model design. My English speaking and listening skills are not very good, care and easygoing on me. Ra’s guidance to my thesis. Dr。Finally. These sentences have been authorized to G,我非常感谢K教授给了我这次继续留学深造的机会。I also fell very grateful to my parents and younger brother for their support to my study abroad. Ra是在我这16年求学生涯中遇到的最好的一位老师
提问者评价
对不起, 第47个浪人。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
I am thankful to Dr. Ra for his guidance on my papers.Thanks to his great help,I could finish them in time.Dr. Ra,who is the best teacher in my sixteen-year school life,chose the topic,research target and ways of my graduation papers for me and made me know about the theory according to my basic knowlege of math and ability.He gave me good guidance on the model designing,data simulation and paper writing and modification.My oral and listening English was poor,but every time we had a talk,he listened to and answered my questions carefully and patiently,and put down what was important.Every time he examined my papers,he put out the mistakes and weakness ...
感谢Dr. Ra对我的论文的指导, 在他的帮助下, 我的论文才得以顺利完成。Dr. Ra是在我这16年求学生涯中遇到的最好的一位老师。Dr. Ra首先针对我的数学基础和能力,确定了我的毕业论文的题目和研究目标和方法,并尽快让我了解了相关的理论知识。老师在模型设计,数据模拟及论文撰写及修改的过程中都给予了我悉心的指导和帮助。感谢Dr. Ra 对我的宽容,关心和随和。我的英语口语和听力不是很好,在每次和老师交流过程中,他总是很耐心的解答我的疑问,并把特别要注意的事项不厌其烦地用笔写下来。每次审阅我的论文之后,总是以鼓励和宽容的心态指出论文的不足之处,给出解决的办法。Dr. Ra在放假期间,仍然十分关心着我的论文进度。
感谢Dr. Sa 在Ra老师出差的时候,也表达了对我论文写作进度的关心。
Dr. Thanks to my papers in Ra, with his help, I just finished smoothly. Dr. Ra is in my career in the study of the best teacher. Dr. At first I Ra mathematical basis and ability, to confirm my graduation thesis topic and the research methods and goals, and let me know the relevant theory of knowledge. The teacher in the model design, data simulation and thesis writing and modification of the process are given me take advice and help. Dr. Thank to my tolerance, Ra care and easy-going. My English is not very good oral and listening, in every teacher and exchange process, he is always very patient answer my question, and take special attention to his pen ...
Thanks for Dr Ra's instructions to my papers.With his help,I have accomplished my papers without a hitch.Dr Ra is the best teacher I have met over my 16 years'school days.He help me decide the title and researh direction and make me understand relative theories,according to my mathematics ability.Dr Ra plays an very important role in the process of pattern layout,digital simulation and the correction of the papers.Thank for his tolerence,caring and kind. I am poor on English,but he always answer my questions with enough patient and note down the important points.Every time checking my papers,he points out the flaws with encouragement and tolerence and ...
Dr. Thanks to my papers in Ra, with his help, I just finished smoothly. Dr. Ra is in my career in the study of the best teacher. Dr. At first I Ra mathematical basis and ability, to confirm my graduation thesis topic and the research methods and goals, and let me know the relevant theory of knowledge. The teacher in the model design, data simulation and thesis writing and modification of the process are given me take advice and help. Dr. Thank to my tolerance, Ra care and easy-going. My English is not very good oral and listening, in every teacher and exchange process, he is always very patient answer my question, and take special attention to his pen ...
Thanks to Dr. Ra on my thesis under the guidance of his help, my thesis. Dr. Ra is in my 16 years studying career best teacher. Dr. Ra first my mathematical basis and capacities, determine by my thesis topic and research goals and methods, and let me know as soon as possible the relevant theoretical knowledge. Teacher in model design, data analysis and writing a dissertation and changed all my careful guidance and help. Thanks to Dr. Ra on my tolerance, care and easy-going. My English speaking and listening is not very good, in every time and teacher exchanges, he always patiently answered my questions, and give particular attention to the matter of ti...
Thank Dr. Ra guidance of my thesis, in his help, my papers have been completed successfully. Dr. Ra is 16 years in my career encountered in studying the best teacher. Dr. Ra First of all, the mathematical basis and for my ability, confirms my thesis topic and research objectives and methods, and let me know as soon as the relevant theoretical knowledge. Teachers in the model design, data modeling and thesis writing and revising process have given my careful guidance and help. Thank Dr. Ra on my tolerance, care and easygoing. My English speaking and listening are not very good, and teachers in exchange for each course, he always answered my questions pa...
2楼 抄袭 鄙视
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 机械类专业翻译 的文章

随机推荐