apple of one s eye的one to one 服务详解,

Got a tip for us?
New in OS X: Get MacRumors
on your Mac
Apple Watch Reservations Will Be Limited to One Per Customer
Tuesday April 7,
am PDT by Joe Rossignol
Apple Watch reservations for in-store pickup will be limited to one per customer through Apple's Reserve and Pickup service, MacRumors has learned. Customers in the United States and other launch countries will be required to present a valid government-issued photo ID upon pickup at the Apple Store where they placed their Apple Watch reservation, and only the person named on the reservation will be allowed to pick up the product."Inventory is subject to change. Your reservation is valid for pickup only at the Apple Retail Store that you selected. If you do not pick up your selected item(s) by the designated date and time, your reservation will be cancelled and your item(s) will be returned to stock. There is a maximum of 1 reservation per customer. Number of reservations may be limited. Apple reserves the right to refuse, limit or cancel a reservation if Apple determines that a customer has provided misleading or fraudulent information and/or abused, disrupted or attempted to circumvent the reservation system."Apple's one-per-customer reservation limit has been confirmed to be in place in the United States and United Kingdom, and likely other launch countries, but it's worth noting that the company's plans could change between now and the Apple Watch launch. Apple was originally planning to allow two reservations per customer as recently as March, according to sources, but is now allowing one per customer as stock is expected to be limited. MacRumors can also confirm recent reports claiming the Apple Watch Edition will be offered at select Apple Stores only.
The limit does not apply to online pre-orders that will be shipped to home beginning April 24, although it is possible that Apple will also restrict online orders to one or two Apple Watch models per customer as it has done for Personal Pickup with the iPhone, iPad and other products in the past. Apple will not be allowing walk-in purchases of the Apple Watch without a reservation, according to
obtained by MacRumors last month.
Apple Watch pre-orders begin April 10, and the wrist-worn device goes on sale April 24 in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan and United Kingdom. Apple Watch starts at $349 for the entry-level Sport model, while the stainless steel model costs between $549 and $1,099, and the gold edition starts at $10,000. Try-on appointments will be available at Apple Stores and select fashion boutiques beginning April 10.Related Roundups: ,
Buyer's Guide:
Now this pisses me off! I was going to buy two stainless steel models and surprise my fiancée with one as a wedding gift.
Now I'll need to wake her up at 12:am and have her purchase it (with the money I give her of course)
This is so stupid.
You could just buy yours later.
Rating: 44 Votes
Now this pisses me off! I was going to buy two stainless steel models and surprise my fiancée with one as a wedding gift.
Now I'll need to wake her up at 12:am and have her purchase it (with the money I give her of course)
This is so stupid.
You COULD surprise her with one, then have her come with you to get yours later. Depends on how much you love your fiancée, I guess.
Rating: 27 Votes
Makes sense to me.
Time to stop those scalpers in their tracks.
I remember all those iPad 3 scalpers returning them back because their evil plan back fired on them.
Good for Apple.
Rating: 26 Votes
No one is going to buy these watches. There will be plenty of stock at Apple stores.
Rating: 26 Votes
No one is going to buy these watches. There will be plenty of stock at Apple stores.
Be prepared to eat humble pie soon. :cool:
Rating: 18 Votes
I never understood why any retailer LIMITs what you can buy.
It defeats all logic.
Control the narrative... either:
Sell out with 3 million people walking around with their new :apple:Watch being brand ambassadors, therefore fueling the hype.
Sell out with only 1.5 million wearing the :apple:Watch and the rest on Ebay with huge markups, therefore changing the narrative to scalping and what Apple should do to fix it and how now only the rich can afford one due to said markups.
Rating: 16 Votes
This is so stupid.
Rating: 14 Votes
But I have two arms.
Rating: 14 Votes
I think this is to prevent people from buying three and returning two.
Rating: 11 Votes
No problems. I am organizing the Chinese line for two weeks. Maybe you will have your watch next month. Maybe... :rolleyes:
Rating: 9 Votes
');NS_AdDivs.push(NS_AdDiv);NS_AdZones.push(NS_AdZone);NS_Ads++;
2 days ago on
2 days ago on
2 days ago on
2 days ago on
3 days ago on
3 days ago on
3 days ago on
MacRumors attracts a broad audience
of both consumers and professionals interested in
the latest technologies and products. We also boast an active community focused on
purchasing decisions and technical aspects of the iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac platforms.
Arnold Kim
Editorial Director
Eric Slivka
Editor in Chief
Juli Clover
Joe Rossignol
Marianne Schultz
Jordan Golson
Contributing Editor
Husain Sumra
Contributing Editor
Mitchel Broussard