ID:2578628

iTunes 的 App Store 中的“乱世曲”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Air&Mud Studio 的免费 App 乱世曲,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
开发商:Air&Mud Studio
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
游戏介绍:登录送神将,签到拿元宝!全球首款超高清画质会动能说话的卡牌游戏,真实动态全场景,超绚丽技能特效,打击感十足!自由搭配千名武将,打造VIP专属装备,给萌妹武将换装,世界独一无二,打造你自己的武将奇缘。这才是值得玩一辈子的游戏!《乱世曲》就决定是你了!游戏特色:超清画面!萝莉、御姐、正太一起战!拥有专属装备!武将特效、技能、属性全无敌!忠义系统!武将组合打造专属梦之队!每日登录送福利,神将、元宝等你拿!8V8武将大乱斗,华丽无双技能炫炸天!
版本 1.9.0 中的新功能
【新功能】1、新增军团跨服战【bug修复】1、修复月卡过期后,摇钱树次数显示异常问题2、修正黄忠缘分显示错误问题
挺好的 希望尽快出多点武将
怎么不更新
什么时候开新区
游戏这么卡,你们知道吗?1小时进步了游戏
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 1.9.0大小: 91.0 MB语言: 中文开发商: Playcrab兼容性: 需要 iOS 4.3 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
&&&&&8 份评分
&&&&&3360 份评分
热门 App 内购买项目
60金钟?6.00300金钟?30.00680金钟?68.006480金钟?648.001980金钟?198.003280金钟?328.00
更多Air&Mud Studio产品Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine by Flipboard Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine
By Flipboard Inc.
Essentials
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Flipboard is your personal magazine. Used by millions of people everyday, it’s a single place to keep up on the news, follow topics you care about and share stories, videos and photos that influence you.
To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit .
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website
and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter or on Facebook at /flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. /support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Plus more great features:
o Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos. o Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at / o Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
o Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on iPhone (or Cover Stories on iPad) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
o Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
o On iPad, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
o Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at .
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.Plus all the great features from 3.0:The third generation of Flipboard offers topic tags that create a highly personalized experience filled with precisely what you like. There's also a new morning news magazine called The Daily Edition, and a fresh new phone design that quickly brings the stories that matter most to you front and center. o Choose from over 30,000 topics to follow. Each topic is powered by the best stories across publishers, websites and the 10+ million magazines made on Flipboard. o Explore topics through search or by tapping on topic tags at the bottom left of articles.o Start your day with The Daily Edition, featuring articles selected by our team, ready at 7 a.m. every day.o Follow people to stay up-to-date on everything they're collecting into their magazines.o Enjoy an overall design refresh, including full-bleed magazine covers, new typography, and more prominent comment displays and attribution.On the phone only:o A brand-new look and feel: use the new tab bar to quickly navigate between your Flipboard, everything you're following, search, notifications and your profile.o Share, like or flip your favorite stories into magazines more quickly from easier-to-access buttons. Feedback is always welcome. Please contact us with any issues or suggestions by going into Settings on Flipboard > Help & Feedback. Thank you for using Flipboard.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Flipboard In ? - Flipboard Out! ?
Begging and Pleading -Please, please, please bring back the old Flipboard screen.
I enjoy the extra stuff but if there could just be an option to have it on the bottom of the menu?
I want to click the app and have big and little pictures flip down for new stories.
This isn't rocket science, I'll pay to have the feature back.
Why change something that's not broken?
Please Flipboard!!New Flipboard 3? - This is by far my favorite app but this new update is disappointing.
I've been with you since iPad 1 and the best day ever was when it hit the iPhone.
What is this?
It's less flippy, now I have all of this useless extra white on the top of my dashboard instead of a gorgeous layout that took over the entire screen.
I feel like you went backwards that was once a simple app, went complicated.
I can't even swipe left to right to get to different menus news profiles. I got an idea, let's take the sauce out of a Big Mac.
Old Flipboard 5? - This is by far the elite news reader, and it's all the information u want to read.
You make your own newspaper...I always tell people to download first when they get a new iPad or iPhone.
Keep up the good work, u have my attention ?????????????
They dropped a bomb
First of all I loved the previous flipboard, it was perfect. The categories and topics were all there and it was relatively simple to use. All you had to do was sign in and choose your topics and your good to go. The new version muddles with that. Now when you want to follow technology your given topics such as : search engine optimization, software technology, computer science, wearable technology. Sure that's cool that you have all of those topics and all, but now when I want know anything that's happened in the past day or two within technology I have to spefically go into what topic I want know from. That's a bit annoying, annoying enough for me to just use another app that brings me all the news so I don't have to search for the topic and then the news. Having broad topics allows users to generalize what they want, not many people want such spefic topics. Sure that's useful when your doing research and all but I'm reading for leisure and to catch not so I can figure out search engine optimization tools. Go back to what you were good, stop trying to fix what doesn't need to be fixed.
I stand corrected! When this update first came out, I tried using it with voiceover. It seemed to have been broken because I could not access the tabs at the bottom of the screen. I deleted it and reinstalled it to detail the bugs I was facing and that seemed to correct my issues. The only thing that is a bit of an annoyance, and a minor one at that, is the unlabeled buttons when you are in the profile screen. The unlabeled buttons should be going from left to right, Find People to Follow Edit Profile, and Settings. Thanks for a great news app! I don't have any Facebook contacts I follow, so for me, it is typically used for news. It is one of my very favorites! Kudos to the developers for keeping it accessible to the blind and visually impaired.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.0.1Size: 23.2 MBLanguages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, TurkishSeller: Flipboard, Inc.Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&488 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&173732 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.This site in other countries/regions:Caller ID and Spoofing | FCC.gov

我要回帖

更多关于 我的id 的文章

随机推荐