-1633682367.html 求html加背景音乐乐

求背景音乐http:///v_show/id_XNTU3MTE0NjA4.html_百度知道
求背景音乐http:///v_show/id_XNTU3MTE0NjA4.html
提问者采纳
Macklemore联手Ryan Lewis激情单曲《Can't Hold Us》最近迅速走红的美国说唱歌手Macklemore去年10月联手制作人Ryan Lewis发行专辑“The Heist”,他们没有进行任何主流渠道的宣传推广,就在几小时内迅速登上了iTunes下载榜的冠军。视频中的背景曲正是来自专辑的第三首正式单曲“Can’t Hold Us”.歌词:Return of the Mack, get up! what it is, what it does, what it is, what it isn’tLooking for a better way to get up out of bedInstead of getting on the Internet and checking a new hit meGet up! fresh out pimp strut walking, little bit of humble, little bit of cautiousSomewhere between like rocky and Cosby sweatergang nope nope y’all can’t copyYup. Bad, moonwalking, this here, is our party, my posse’s been on Broadway,And we did it, our way.Grown music, I she’d my skin and put my bones into everything I record to itAnd yet I’m on~Let that stage light go and shine on down, got that Bob Barker suit game and plinko in my style.Money, stay on my craft and stick around for those pounds,But I do that to pass the torch and put on for my townTrust me. On my I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T shit hustler,Chasing dreams since I was 14 with the four track bussing halfway cross that city with the backpack, fat cat, crushingLabels out here,Nah they can’t tell me nothingWe give that to the people,Spread it across the countryLabels out here,Nah they can’t tell me nothingWe give it to the people,Spread it across the countryHere we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we’ll fight till it’s overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can’t hold usLike the ceiling can’t hold usHere we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we’ll fight till it’s overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can’t hold usLike the ceiling can’t hold usNah, can I kick it? thank you. yeah I’m so damn grateful.I grew up, really wanted gold frontsBut that’s what you get when Wu tang raised youY’all can’t stop me, go hard like I got an 808 in my heart beatAnd I’m eating at the beat like you gave a little speed to a great white shark on shark weekRaw. Tell me go up. Gone!Deuces goodbye. I got a world to see, and my girl she wanna see Rome,Caesar make you a believer. nah I never ever did it for a throne.That validation comes from giving it back to the people. nah sing a song and it goes likeRaise those hands, this is our partyWe came here to live life like nobody was watchingI got my city right behind meIf I fall, they got me. Learn from that failure gain humility and then we keep marching ourselvesHere we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we’ll fight till it’s overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can’t hold usLike the ceiling can’t hold usHere we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we’ll fight till it’s overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can’t hold usLike the ceiling can’t hold us[X4]Na na na na na na na naAnd all my people sayMa-ckle-moreHere we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we’ll fight till it’s overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can’t hold usLike the ceiling can’t hold usHere we go back, this is the momentTonight is the night, we’ll fight till it’s overSo we put our hands up like the ceiling can’t hold usLike the ceiling can’t hold us
提问者评价
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求背景音乐是,知道的告诉我吧,谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
Yesterday歌手:Leona&Lewis&&&&&&&&&&所属专辑:《Spiritthe&Deluxe&Edition》觉得有帮助请采纳,你的举手之劳是对答题者莫大的鼓励。附件提供MP3文件下载,收取5财富值。当然你可以选择不买附件自己搜索下资源蛮简单的。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲 求背景音乐歌名 歌手
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
应该是一首很出名的歌&&但是不是 iloveyou&&也不是 imissyou&&找不到啊找不到
热度 17120
0 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
求背景音乐歌名
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )求此背景音乐名字 求次视频背景音乐 万能的百度 赐给我真相吧 http:///show/Gk-9UnuI62zSNfoX.ht_百度知道
提问者采纳
pride fc - pride main theme
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我听了半天
没有听出来
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&随风而逝
影片名称:随风而逝 背景音乐-随风而逝(全集)
添加时间: 23:18:03
影片状态:0
播放次数:加载中次
所属地区:韩国
主要演员:&&&&&&
您可能还感兴趣的电影
播放地址1:qvod
随风而逝 背景音乐-随风而逝的剧情介绍
求车太贤 电影《随风而逝》的背景音乐虽然看过。。。。但是忘了什么音乐了。。。不好意思帮不上忙了电影《随风而逝》背景音乐是什么?也就是片尾曲。电影《随风而逝》背景音乐是什么?也就是片尾曲。 10:41 sunlong321123 | 分类:电影 我有更好的答案按默认排序|按时间排序 2条回答
热门动作片推荐
随风而逝 背景音乐-随风而逝

我要回帖

更多关于 html加背景音乐 的文章

随机推荐