求Adobe adobephotoshopcs5 CS5.1的 AdobeID

adobe photoshop cs5 download free full versionAdobe - Photoshop : For Windows : Photoshop CS5 Optional Plugins
Photoshop CS5 Optional Plugins
Adobe Photoshop CS5 optional plugins and ReadMe file
The following download is for the Adobe® Photoshop® CS5 English version.
Some plug-ins and presets have been removed in Photoshop. If you still want to use these plug-ins and presets, you can download this package and install.
The following plug-ins and associated files are included in this package:
Photoshop CS5 Optional plugins ReadMe
Picture Package (ContactSheetII)
ExtractPlus (Windows-only)
PatternMaker
PhotomergeUI
Web Photo Gallery (WebContactSheetII) plus presets
Script for Layer Comps to Web Photo Gallery
Texture presets for Texturizer
TWAIN
Additional file formats:
Alias
ElectricImage
SGIRGB
SoftImage
Additional extensions (Mac only):
DisableGetInfoComment
DisableScratchCompress
DisableVMBuffering
Force VM Compression
Force VM Buffering
RememberSlowFiles
Unlimited Clipboard Size
Unlimited Preview Size
Additional plugins:
HSBHSL
Overscroll Always (Mac only)
Overscroll Floating Windows (Mac only)
DisableDragBoundingBox (Mac only)
File Information
PSCS5OptionalPlugins_Win_en_US.zip
System requirements
See the system requirements for Adobe Creative Suite® 5 software or Photoshop CS5 and Photoshop CS5 Extended.
Installation Instructions
After downloading a &.zip& file, use the operating system or a utility such as
to access the file's contents.
Need help with downloading? See our .
Refer to the included ReadMe file that has plug-in descriptions and installation instructions.706f7bce-c866-4f81-81f8-58f575a4bdbaSign in with FacebookSign in with GoogleSign in with AdobeLANDING PAGE-beginners-adobe-photoshopCategories
f3-4716-9dba-af5cd40d2ce0beginners-adobe-photoshop00falseCLOSEWould you like to try one of these other courses ?RelatedRelatedNo related courses Found.367105.9KThis Photoshop CS5 tutorials for beginners will teach you the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop with easy to follow, practical examples.Starting with the basics, in this Photoshop CS5 tutorials for beginners, you will learn how to setup your work environment, open files, and perform various editing functions that Photoshop has to offer. Beyond the standard functions that Andy will instruct you on, he also covers, in some depth, color correction, layers, levels, Adobe Bridge, blending, masks, alpha channels, and much much more. Andy's witty instructional style will keep you interested and entertained throughout the whole of these Adobe Photoshop CS5 tutorials for beginners.By the conclusion of this video tutorial, you will be fully versed in the use of the basic tools of Adobe Photoshop CS5, and able to open, edit and prepare images for use in print, or digital media such as PDF's or the Internet. Included are full work files, to allow you to learn right along with the instructor using the exact same files that he does. Update:Yay! We have 100K+ users learning Adobe Photoshop together here. Following through this success, we have launched a new Free 13-hour Adobe Photoshop CC Course, specifically for users interested in the Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) version of Photoshop./courselanding/adobe-photoshop-cc-tutorials-beginnersIn this Adobe Photoshop CC training course, you will learn how to use the worlds most popular graphics and photo editing software.This training is designed for the absolute beginner, and you will learn Adobe Photoshop CC from the ground up, with no prior experience required.This training course breaks down the features and tools of Adobe Photoshop CC into easily understood parts, increasing your ability to understand and retain the information. You will learn how to: organize your files using Adobe Bridge, work with Camera Raw images, create and manage color in an image, utilize layers in Photoshop and work with filters. Andy shows you how to use tools such as dodge and burn, the magic wand, brushes, cloning and healing, and even Type in Photoshop CC.With 176 Tutorial Videos and almost 13 hours of instruction in this Adobe Photoshop CC tutorial, you will learn more than can be possibly listed here! By the time you have completed this video based training for Adobe Photoshop CC, you will be familiar with the tools available to you in this graphics editing and creation software, and how to apply them to your own projects.Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.These tutorials have lifetime access and you can learn them at your own pace.Certificate of Completion now available.Infinite&Skills is a Canadian based company that offers an ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples. The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today's commercial environment.
Duration: &13 hours&31 minutes01. Introductions Are In Order0102. Getting Ready To Work0203. Working With Photoshop Images0304. The Amazing Bridge0405. Cropping And Straightening0506. Selection0607. Working With Photoshop Text0708. Working With Photoshop Brush Tools0809. Layers0910. Layer Opacity And Blend Modes1011. Working With Adjustment Layers1112. Layer Styles1213. Masks And Alpha Channels1314. Photoshop Filters1415. Image Size And Resolution1516. Replacing - Retouching - Editing1617. Basic Color Theory1718. Color Correction1819. Shadows-Highlights-Midtones1920. Dodge And Burn2021. Converting To Black And White2122. Working With Camera Raw2223. Levels2324. Working With Curves2425. Actions And Batch Processing2526. Saving And Printing Photoshop Documents26By: ali aliWander full Thanks By: mike carlsonExtremely helpful! Thank you. :)By: Qingzhou FeiVery good teacher...!!!By: Agnes LuvI loved the chapter about the Bridge, this one was very helpful !!By: ana fragosoBest Photoshop tutorial! Really helpful on the basic functions of the program! Would recommend it definitely.Adobe Photoshop CS5 tutorials is very help for beginners and people who are using it for the time and teaches people how to mainly use and ways and tools that i can use to make anything look presentable and professional. By: Ali AlZahraniVery nice lessons.
????? ????? By: Petar Slavi?Ty ty ty million times, professional and free :DBy: Ghulam Mustafarealy a very good platform for PS. By: Enrique CrespoThis is the best tutorial for photoshop. Every course I attended has focused on the art of creating a picture, this course helps you understand the tool, &Photoshop& and how to use it.By: Khan Sialvery niceBy: Burhan KhawajaAwesome lectures, especially for beginners.By: Yulia AkievaBest tutorial I've ever watchedBy: Jamie CaneFantastic course learned a ton . Andy is a great relaxed teacher who has the perfect personality to help out us newbies or inbetweeners. I enjoyed the pace he went at and didnt ever feel overwhelmed. Home runBy: yogesh mehtaI think this is best tutorial ever for noob like me , i love it , thanks Andy By: Anna Mininkovaenormously cool course, thank you!
instructor rocks) By: Geoff SeaversGreat course, well presented and very helpful. If this is for beginners what does the experts course have in it!? Thanks Andy.By: Ahmed Khalafone of the best courses I have ever seen.
appreciate if you upload some files to simulate the courses
easily.By: Mark Jerome LavaThis Course was so helpful for beginners like me.
It's so wonderful, Thanks :DBy: Shumaila Irshadits amazingBy: eris discordWell Rounded and Entertaining
Truly an enjoyable experience for beginners
Can't recommend Highly enough
Its for Photoshop CS5 but you'l learn things for the entire Photoshop Product even CS6 I believe By: Suha Al-RawiThank you I think I can get started with photo shopBy: Radhika Vatranaits great! i want to download it!!! awesome....By: Feneel PatelBest classes ever.. love u AndyBy: Jaleel Mohdsir, my thanks to you and your work, it is great tutorial for all. thank you so much....By: Alia AliaBest Photoshop tutorial ever found on the net,
Simple explanation, easy to understand and useful contents.
Thanks for all workers. By: Pratit PatelMust to take course by Andy and ton of thanks to Adobe for giving away free course. Learned so much. Thanks all for sharing.By: Josh PetrinVery, very nice. Andy is a great eacher. Thanks to Adobe for helping me out!By: Delphi SchoolsI haven't used yet, but I'm going to start my students on it.
I hope they like it.
Are files included?By: Marlon VidalThe teacher is amazing! He make things looks easyBy: ?? Thái DuyVery good explaination and lessons for newbie, thanksBy: Swaviman MohapatraAdobe proide world class learningBy: Thompson MckenzieGreat Course, Excellent work Andy !!!
By: Naresh ToomukuntaAn awesome course for the beginners, building confidence to drive on themselves.
Many thanks Andy for this wonderful course!!!!
You have amazing teaching skills.
The delivery pattern is most encouraging, easily digestible and adorable.By: shunmuga priyanice
By: Puneet PatelAmazing. The best tutorial on photoshopBy: shravan kI am waiting for this type of video..
Thank you .By: David LauzonThis is an amazing course with lots of detail!
I'm thoroughly impressed.
There are layers and layers of training in there!By: Murat ?irinAndy, Thanks a lot! You're pefect..By: Alka SureshAndy just gave me a complete basic tutorial and now I should become )By: Bob Ver MeylenI like Andy's lessons a LOT!
Hope to see a show like this about PS cc 2014 in the near future!By: Oiseau blancheThanks alot :)By: Ghata BhattReally grateful to u Andy...Detailed and proper tutorial..Thank you so much..By: Sami AlarikiThanks Andy For This great Course :) By: Elizabeth FloraWhile some of his jokes made me cringe, I loved how easy Andy's explanations and examples are. I feel like I have a basic but in-depth understanding now which is really helpful and motivates me to continue exploring photoshop. I really recommend this course.By: Unna Mikah RazonI'm still in chapter 2, but I've learned a lot already! Thank you very much! Looking forward to getting a good grasp on how the application works!By: Salman NaqviAwesome Course......Great Help indeed. By: Carol MedfordReally great lessons.
Just a tiny bit too fast paced for me - but I'm managing to keep up.
A &rewind& option so I could head just the immediate sentence or two would be really great.
But overall, I can't complain -- I have learned an extraordinary amount and am only into lesson six.
Enjoying all of it.By: moalem 2mThank you Adobe..you are the bestBy: esther carrVery helpful, best place to start learningBy: Aimee BAndy -- you're a real fantastic teacher!
Thanks for being so clear, detailed and on course.
By: Ro GanJust started today and it's already an amazing learning experience for me.
By: Arlet BodeThank you so much! This course is amazingly useful!By: Mahbub RahmanExcellent !
By: sultan tamimi would recommend this to even those who are advice in photoshop , fore sure there is still a lot for them to pick up from this course.By: M DiamondOutstanding with a great instructorBy: Saira LohanGreat course, great teaching skills , and i learned lot form Andy.
Thanks By: Jake MassincaudGreat course. Learned so much and want to continue learning. Thanks Andy!By: mrouge verteThanks alot , it's amazing
How can I download it ?By: Nikhil Hiremathreally best way to teach somethingBy: Titus LangloisGood
By: Nghia LeThis is super helpful! Thank you so much!By: Amanda RileyReally enjoyed this course, very comprehensive, opened my eyes to the various tools that photoshop has to offer rather than trying to teach you how to do one specific thing. By: Terence StarkeyAndy is so knowledgeable and easy going that it is difficult not to get enormous value out of this course.
I like the way he talks me through the topics instead of just instructing me. A very good style - most enlightening and enjoyable.By: elvira lopezThank you very much for this free tutorial.
I'm really understanding and learning.
I love your method of teaching.
Appreciate how organized and articulate you are.
Your classes are clear and practical.
Thanks again, I do appreciate these free classes.More /course/f3-4716-9dba-af5cd40d2ce0
Go f3-4716-9dba-af5cd40d2ce0 Go Course:Beginners Adobe Photoshop TutorialsRating:PostCancelThank you for your feedback.This will appear on the course after approval.CloseOur StoryWe bring you world class courses in an immersive and personalized learning experienceAre you an author ? Write to us at
to bring your courses on KnowHow.Follow us:I confirm that I am 18 years or olderI accept Adobe's
and I accept theAdobephotoshopcs5extended的序列号和的AdobeID的有效电子邮件和密码请发邮箱_百度知道
Adobephotoshopcs5extended的序列号和的AdobeID的有效电子邮件和密码请发邮箱
我有更好的答案
0.1 龙卷风版(大小.com/ruanjian/photoshop-cs5.1 绿色破解中文正式加强版(大小.3.1 龙卷风精简安装版(大小:122M)·Photoshop CS5 V12无需注册.htm" target="_blank">http.5 Mb)·Adobe Photoshop CS5 V12:153://68ps,安全无毒:211.1 简体中文龙卷风精简版(大小:173Mb)·Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended 12.0:110MB)·Adobe Photoshop CS5 绿色精简汉化版(大小,请放心下载<a href="http.1简体中文绿色精简版(大小://68ps:171:108MB)·Adobe Photoshop CS5 V12.53 MB)·Adobe Photoshop /ruanjian/photoshop-cs5.htm·Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended 多语绿色特别版 (大小.0.0(PS CS5)绿色版下载(大小:279MB)·Adobe Photoshop cs5 V12.0.0,只需点击“绿化”文件即可使用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 photoshop cs5 破解 的文章

随机推荐