其他类似问题
为您推荐:
美国女子监狱的相关知识
其他1条回答
资源丰富朋友可以到该网站去搜索下。,,,支持迅雷,电驴等下载工具。。该网站天天更新,直接百度搜索----62cd----第一个就是
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求英语口语考试对话马上就要英语考试了哈,为了不挂科,希望哪位大大帮忙编下对话,小生不胜感激哈....要求:对话时间1~3分钟(最好2分钟左右)下面是话题哈。topic1:meeting on campussit_百度作业帮
跪求英语口语考试对话马上就要英语考试了哈,为了不挂科,希望哪位大大帮忙编下对话,小生不胜感激哈....要求:对话时间1~3分钟(最好2分钟左右)下面是话题哈。topic1:meeting on campussit
跪求英语口语考试对话马上就要英语考试了哈,为了不挂科,希望哪位大大帮忙编下对话,小生不胜感激哈....要求:对话时间1~3分钟(最好2分钟左右)下面是话题哈。topic1:meeting on campussituation:tow students A and B meet for the first time on canpus.They great each other and introduce themselves.B help A to choose courses.Role A:You are an international student from South Africa.You have difficulty in understanding Chinese,so you ask B for help.Role B:You are a Chinese student.You introduce the courses and help A to choose. Topic 2:The plan for winter vacation.Role A:You prefer to spend the precious time with your family and list the interesting things you want to do.Role B:You are going to take a part-time job.Tell A the reasons and the benefits you may get. Topic 3:Online shoppingSituation:Nowadays,online shopping is popular.Many people have this kind of experience.Two students are talking about their opinious on online shopping.Role A:You think online shopping is very interesting and it has more advantagers.Role B:You disagree with A and explain the reasons. Topic 4:A part-time job interview.Situation:Practice interviewing for a part-time job working on campus a shop assistant.Role A:You are the interviewer.You ask B about the experience special skills and some other questions.Role B:You are the candidate.You introduce yourself answer A's questions and ask something about the job. Topic 5:Student AccommodationSituation:Srudent A is reading the ads in the newspaper searching for a room to rent,but his/her friend,student B,doesn't think it is a wise choice to live off campus.Role A:Read the newspaper and find in an ad a room is for rent.Tell student B what is said in the ad and reasons to live off campus.Role B:List as many advantages of living on campus as you can to convince Student A that is preferable to live on the campus sharing room with classroom. 终于把话题打完了,祈祷哪位大大帮忙,下星期二就要用了哈,最迟明天中午之前哈,还要1天背对话啊,哪位大大写好帮忙发邮箱里哈,直接发这里可能会被同校的同学拿去用,冲突了不好哈......邮箱:
A:Hello,my name is xxx.what about you?B:Hi,my name is xxx.How are you today?A:I am fine,thank you.And you?B:I am fine,too.A:Nice to see you,good-bye!B:Nice to see you,too.Bye-bye!

我要回帖

更多关于 不胜感激的意思 的文章

随机推荐