Lowest Price:&$16.00
Lowest Price:&$65.00
Lowest Price:&$74.00
Lowest Price:&$68.00
Lowest Price:&$57.00
Lowest Price:&$52.00
Subscribe to our Newsletter
UnsubscribeNumber Rack, by The Math Learning Center on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Number Rack, by The Math Learning Center by Clarity Innovations, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Number Rack, by The Math Learning Center
By Clarity Innovations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
The Number Rack facilitates the natural development of children’s number sense. Rows of moveable, colored beads encourage learners to think in groups of fives and tens, helping them to explore and discover a variety of addition and subtraction strategies.This virtual version of the manipulative is an open-ended educational tool, ideal for elementary classrooms and other learning environments that use iPod Touches, iPhones, or iPads.Visit our site for more information about using the Number Rack, including a free activity guide: www.mathlearningcenter.org/apps.FEATURES:o Display 1 to 5 rows of beads, 10 beads per row. On the iPad, display up to 10 rows.o Hide beads with the resizable shade, which allows teachers or learners to model subtraction or difference problems. For example,
if there are 20 beads in all and 17 are visible, how many are behind the shade. Or posed as an equation: 17 + ? = 20.o Use the “start over” button to quickly reset all the beads and begin a new exploration.LEARN MORE:To learn about Bridges in Mathematics, an elementary curriculum that employs visual models like the Number Rack, please visit: www.mathlearningcenter.org/bridges/overviewACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: This resource is brought to you by The Math Learning Center, a nonprofit organization dedicated to K-12 education since 1976. The Number Rack app was made possible by a generous donation from Dr. David Moursund.This app was crafted by Clarity Innovations, a firm that creates solutions that match promising technologies with the needs of education to improve the process of teaching and learning. Learn more about Clarity Innovations on the Web: www..
What's New in Version 1.2
Support for iOS 8.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
This is the perfect app for my first graders to use.
I've been dreading creating tangible frames to use but this is just what I needed without all of the extra work.
This will really help my student develop concrete skills.
App is not working
Please fix it,
I installed it and it won't open.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.2Size: 2.5 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Clarity Innovations, Inc.Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
All Versions:
&&&&&27 Ratings
More by Clarity Innovations
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 nordstrom rack 的文章

随机推荐