语感内容摘要英文翻译(请勿机械翻译),急,急,急,急!!!!默克尔希望中国援助各位英语高手能伸以援手!谢谢!

高分求 摘要英文翻译,急,感谢高手!!!_百度知道
高分求 摘要英文翻译,急,感谢高手!!!
FPGA。本游戏机能够模拟乒乓球比赛的基本过程和规则,通过模块间不同端口的连接对需要的信号进行传递,并能自动裁判和记分。虽然结构较为简单,初步实现了设计目标,也可应用于实际的乒乓球游戏比赛中、完成系统复位。为实现此功能,系统在软件上将整个功能细化为乒乓球拍控制、总控制。关键字、VHDL、乒乓球灯控制、在线升级等优点、失球提示等多个模块,但仍具有广阔的发展前景,采用8段显示数码管显示双方的比分,可作为休闲游戏。每个模块程序采用超高速集成电路硬件描述语言(VHDL)编写,采用电子设计自动化(EDA)的方法制作的嵌入式乒乓球游戏机、输出,以实现全部功能。硬件上以软件的载体EP1C3T144C8芯片为核心、处理。不仅体积小,以灯的移动代表球的运动,采用蜂鸣器作为失球提示装置。经过波形仿真和调试运行:嵌入式系统,可靠性高、乒乓球游戏机要求题目、功耗低,嵌入式系统已经广泛地应用于娱乐产品中,采用8只依次排列的LD发光管模拟乒乓球台,而且具有可现场编程。基于现场可编程门阵列FPGA这种大规模逻辑器件、EDA、乒乓球前进方向产生,周围电路则采用按键模拟球拍:乒乓球游戏机的设计摘要:在当今数字信息技术和网络技术高速发展的后PC时代
将上面的中文摘要、关键字翻译成英文
提问者采纳
direction production, online upgrades and so on, but still has a bright future, initially to achieve the design objectives and can be used as casual games. Although the structure is relatively simple. Hardware to software as the core chip carrier EP1C3T144C8 around the circuit is simulated using keys racket. The table tennis game to simulate the basic processes and rules of the game, and can automatically judge and score. To achieve this function:Embedded systems, VHDL, the function of the system will refine the software for the table tennis racket control, but also can live programming, light control table tennis. Keyword(关键字), 8-segment display digital tube displays both scores, table tennis can also be applied to the actual game competition, table tennis. Based on field programmable gate array FPGA logic devices such large-scale. Each module program uses high-speed integrated circuit hardware description language (VHDL) written by the module port connections between the different signals that need to transfer, processing, output, losses of tips and other modules, electronic design automation (EDA) process to make the embedded table tennis game, using eight sequential LD LED simulation table tennis table to light the ball moving on behalf of the movement, with buzzer as the losses of display system. After wave simulation and debugging and running, EDA, low power consumption, table tennis game要求题目, FPGA. Not only small size:In today&#39,s digital information technology and network technology rapid development of post-PC era, complete system reset, embedded systems have been widely used in entertainment products, high reliability, in order to achieve full functionality:乒乓球游戏机的设计Summary(摘要)
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
In today's digital information technology and network technology after the high-speed development of the PC era, embedded system has been widely applied in the entertainment products. Based on field programmable gates array FPGA this large-scale logical device, electronic design automation (EDA) method of making the tennis game embedded. Only small size, low power consumption, high reliability, and has the advantages of programming, online upgrade. This game can simulate the basic process of table tennis match and rules, and can be the referee and scoring. To achieve this, the system will function in the function of software to pingpong racket control,...
In today's digital information technology and network technology in the post-PC era of rapid development, embedded systems have been widely used in entertainment products. Based on field programmable gate array FPGA logic devices such large-scale, electronic design automation (EDA) process to make the embedded table tennis game. Not only small size, low power consumption, high reliability, but also can live programming, online upgrades and so on. The table tennis game to simulate the basic processes and rules of the game, and can automatically judge and score. To achieve this function, the function of the system will refine the software for the table t...
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位西班牙语翻译高手帮忙翻译下面这段话, 急! 感激不尽!_百度知道
请各位西班牙语翻译高手帮忙翻译下面这段话, 急! 感激不尽!
no se tu que opinas..;as y con la R de registrado y no se si lo optimo es buscar en la ciudad de wendy quien las haga mejor y mas baratas incluso con hilo de plata.Las perchas me parecen un poco carasTienes que decirle que la talla correcta es 38 no 32, pero eso sera mas adelante?Las cintitas de colgar los vestidos estan bien. Dile que nos tiene que enviar las cintas y etiquetas sobrantes (recuerda que a los vestidos de zuki y de jimmy tendremos que ponerselas aqui) Aunque te lo recordare en su momento decirte que el proximo pedido de etiquetas internas de vestidos hay que hacerlas mas peque&#241.
提问者采纳
必须要跟他说 尺寸应该是38 不是32。跟他说 要多寄给我们一些带子和标签(别忘了zuki和jimmy的衣服还要在这里贴标签呢)下批订单衣服里面的标签要做的小一点 上面标上注册标志(R带个圈那个) 这个我到时候还会提醒你的 另外 是不是在WENDY那个城市里找个做标签做的又好又便宜(甚至有用银线做的)的人这样会更好一点。衣架我觉得稍微有点贵了 你觉得呢?挂衣服的小带子这样就可以了
提问者评价
高手, 感激啊! 对我很有用哦, 谢谢你!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
那些小带子挂衣服都还不错告诉他要发给我们多余的小带子以及标签(请记住这些标签是用于zuki和jimmy 的衣服的,我觉得这些衣架似乎有点贵了………………难道你不觉得吗,这些衣服的内部标签都应该再小一点。你可以在 wendy 城看一下哪里还有更物美价廉的产品,而且这些标签应该是已经注册了的,甚至是银线产品你应该告诉他正确的高度是38而不是32此外,我们要把它们放在这里)我会提醒你在下一个订单里
西班牙语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请用英语帮忙翻译几句话,谢谢!请英语高手将以下这几句话翻译成英语,要求:语法准确,表达无误,谢谢!“无论何时,无论你在什么地方,我都希望你能做一个独立自主的女人,一个懂得珍惜情感_百度作业帮
请用英语帮忙翻译几句话,谢谢!请英语高手将以下这几句话翻译成英语,要求:语法准确,表达无误,谢谢!“无论何时,无论你在什么地方,我都希望你能做一个独立自主的女人,一个懂得珍惜情感
请用英语帮忙翻译几句话,谢谢!请英语高手将以下这几句话翻译成英语,要求:语法准确,表达无误,谢谢!“无论何时,无论你在什么地方,我都希望你能做一个独立自主的女人,一个懂得珍惜情感的女人,我希望你永远平安幸福,善待自己.”“无论何时,无论你在什么地方,我都希望你能做一个独立自主的女人,一个懂得珍惜情感的女人,一个能够靠自己意愿把握自己命运的女人,我希望你永远平安幸福,善待自己。”我修改了,应该是这个!
"Whenever and wherever you are,I hope you can do a independent woman,a treasure of emotion,a woman can rely on their own will grasp the destiny of women,I hope you peace and happiness forever,treat ourselves."
no matter when and where you are,i hope you can always be an independent woman who cherishes love and feelings.i wish you healthy and happy forever.And be nice to yourself.
上面的,hope后好像不加sb吧……No matter when and where you are ,I hope that you can be an independent woman and a woman
who knows how to cherish the sentimen,I wish you to be safe forever and treat yourself well.
No matter when it is and where you are,I alawys hope you can be an independent woman,a woman who knows how to cherish the sentiment and I wish you healthy and happy forever.And be nice to yourself.
No matter when, no matter where you are, I hope you can be an independent woman. A woman who knows how to cherish the sentiment, a willingness on your own grasp of your own destiny woman, I hope you will be well and happiness forever, treat your own.
"No matter when, no matter where you are, I hope you can do an independent woman, a woman know how to cherish the sentiment, I hope you Ping'an Forever happiness, treat their own."
no matter when,no matter where you are,i hope you can be a woman who is independent, knows how to cherish emotion and holds fortune of yourself on her desire,i wish you godspeed and happiness forever,treat well yourself.
“whenever, regardless of you in any place, I hoped that you can be an independent woman, understood treasures the emotion the woman, can the woman who grasps oneself destiny depending on own wish, I hoped that you are forever safe happiness, kindly treats itself.”
No matter when it is and where you are,I alawys hope you can be an independent woman,a woman who knows how to cherish the sentiment, the one who grasps destiny depending on your own desire and I wish you healthy and happy forever. And be nice to yourself.急!急!急!加分 请哪位高手帮我翻译一下下面一段英文,希望语句通顺!_百度知道
急!急!急!加分 请哪位高手帮我翻译一下下面一段英文,希望语句通顺!
We use the term
early movers or early entrants to refer to multiple firms entering a market in short succession with sizeable investments in the production and distribution of a product and being able to achieve advantageous resource positions. 132)notes, several pioneers invested in marketing the new machines on a national scale: “It is important to distinguish first-movers from the inventors of a product or process and from the pioneers who first commercialize the innovation. In the main frame computers, we use the term first-mover in the remainder of the paper,p. But it was IBM’s massive investments in the production, and the elapsed time between its entry and that of later entrants is of sufficient magnitude so as to allow the first-mover to achieve advantageous resource positions, distribution and management of the System 360 that made it the industry’s first-mover.”
Further, Chandler pointed out that often there can be more than one first-mover in an industry. For ease of exposition. We use the term first-mover to refer to the first firm to enter a market supported by sizeable investments in the production and distribution of the productFirst-mover advantage: an overview First-mover and first-mover advantage While the terms first-mover and market pioneer are often
used interchangeably in the literature, for example, Chandler (1990, the Internet-enabled market environment and information products
提问者采纳
概述 先动者以及先动优势 所谓的“先动者”和“市场先行者”的术语称谓经常在文学意义上交替使用(页)钱德勒注视说明。比如:“区分某一样产品或或一种进程的投资人中的先行者与第一个商业化发明的先行者是非常重要的先动优势,分销以及管理(该系统使IBM成为了行业的先行者),同时,马上同样付出巨额投资用于产品生产和分销的公司。”此外,钱德勒指出,进行新机器的市场营销的投资。我们通过使用“早期行动者或早期参与者”这样的术语,在主机电脑方面。为了便于阐述说明。我们使用这个术语—先行者用于指定第一家花费巨额投资,用于产品生产和分销的公司,其他公司做出同样巨额的投资前,这样的公司在其进入市场后,用于指定那些在先行者之后,获得了有利的资源优势,用于360系统的生产,同时这些公司也因此获得了有利的资源优势,我们在本论文余下章节内容中使用的术语为“先行者”,基于互联网的市场环境以及信息类产品,几个先行者在全国范围内,经常有不止一个的先行者。但IBM公司才是真正的做出了巨大的投资,短期内:在一个行业内
你好,以上翻译的太好了,还能在帮我翻译点吗。。。
短点的可以
这里面的也是,帮忙翻译下。。。等下悬赏分全给你!!!
翻了,但有点专业,有些话看都看不懂啊
提问者评价
谢谢!!高手就是高手呀!!还有时间吗,我这还有三段能帮我一次解决了???
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
先动优势、互联网的市场环境和信息产品:概述
先动优势点菜和
当条款和市场先驱点菜经常可以互换使用,在文献上,钱德勒(1990年,p。132)指出:“这是很重要的区别first-movers从发明家对产品或过程从先驱,是谁第一个商业化的创新。计算机的主要框架,举个例子,几个先驱投资于营销的新机器在全国范围内。但这是在IBM的大规模投资的生产、分配和管理的系统360,使整个行业的点菜,钱德勒。“进一步指出,经常会有超过一个先动在一种产业。我们用这个词来指先点菜公司进入市场的大力支持下,庞大的投资在制造和销售产品,它的加入访问时长之间和后来进入者有足够的震级为允许的有利资源实现位置点菜。我们使用这个术语或早期进入者早期越共引用多个公司进入一个市场庞大的投资与短连续的生产和销售一种产品,并能够达到...
一下下的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译达人请进,能否帮我将这段英文翻译成中文,求各位大侠帮帮忙!在线等!!急急急急_百度知道
英语翻译达人请进,能否帮我将这段英文翻译成中文,求各位大侠帮帮忙!在线等!!急急急急
Please find also in the file attached
to insert a CD on it asecurity self-adhesives plastic sleeves&#39we have been requested on using &#39. these are self-adhesives wallets that once pasted the only way to have the CD out of the pocket is by opening a die-cutted flap on front
额,我还想说一句,不要用翻译器哦,不然我更加糊涂的
提问者采纳
们已被要求使用安全不干胶塑料套,一旦粘合。请在附件文件中找到同样的样本,粘贴成册,插入CD。这些都是带不干胶的皮夹子,唯一拿出CD的办法是打开前面的模切盖子
提问者评价
亲,我就选你了,谢谢了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
请再找到一个相同的样本放在夹子里希望您会满意我们使用安全自粘塑料套嵌入一张CD粘在书上,谢谢您的支持, 打开前面的开口从袋子里取出CD来使用,这个自粘夹是最好的放CD的方法
我们已要求使用\ &的秘密是塑料套管压力敏感放入光碟和粘贴的书。这是一个贴贴纸的钱包,唯一的方式已经切断他的口袋是开放的die-cutted皮瓣重建。请附上样品在相同。
我们已要求使用安全的不干胶塑料套管的插入光盘上并粘贴成书。这是一次粘贴不干胶钱包,只有这样才能有裁出口袋是开放的die-cutted皮瓣前。请在附件样本相同。
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 在希望的田野上 的文章

随机推荐