你好,你能给我传一份中央电大试题库财务报告分析1----5题吗?谢谢了!!!

-- ________.B Fine, I never go to birthday partiesD Sorry, but my wife had a car accidentB I’ll give you a handD I’d come to helpB Sorry, it’s too cheap& C You can have it&& D See you later B What’s wrong with himD Why was he so careless- ________B No, she isn’t here.D Yes, what do you want?-It’s rather cold in here. Do you mind if I close the window? - ________.B No, go ahead&&&&& C Sure, please&&&&&&& D I don’t like it- ________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B No, never mindD Sorry, I’m new here- ________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B Oh, how are you?&& C Speaking ,please.& D I’m Don.- ________.--B Never mind&&&&&&& C Quite right&&&&&&&& D Don’t thank meB call me at Charles& C call me Charles&&&&&&&&&&&& D call Charles meB What do you mean?& C You’re welcome.&&&&&&& D Mm, let me think.. This is not the end of the world. B Cheer up&&&&&&&&&&& C Go ahead&&&&&&&&&&& D No problem--&&&&& &.B No, I couldn’tD Sorry I can’t. I have to go to a meeting right now&.B My hair is getting a bit longerD I am working part time in a bookshop, you know--&&&&& .B How do you do? Glad to meet you, too.D Nice. How are you?--This is Tom &&&&&&&.B spoken&&&&&&& C speaking&&&&&&&&&&&& D saying, Ted.B I’m fine. Thank you.C How do you do?&& D Nice to meet you.B. who’s talking over there.D. which is that.-_______.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yesterday.D. I’ve been dancing for a year.-__________.B. No, you can’t.D.I don’t know.--__________.B. No, it’s all right& C. You are welcome&&& D. You are wrongB. who is your fatherD. where is your father nowB.I went there aloneD. By plane and by bus.B. Oh, it’s too late.D. Oh, so slowly__________.B. No, you can’t& C. Sure&&&&&&&&&& D. Yes, you can--__________.B. Sorry, I can’t helpD. Thanks, but I don’t like the seafoodB. Oh, not much.D. You are lucky.B. Yes, I do&&&&&&&&&& C. Yes, I’d rather not&&&& D. Good ideaB.I don't know.& C. It doesn't matter.&&&&&&&&& D. Who cares?-_________.?-_________B Sorry, I like Mexican food.& C That’s great!&&&&&&&&&& D Glad you like it.-_________B Sorry, I don’t like neither.D Yes, we like these two places.-_________.B I’ll do that&&&&&&&&& C I’d love to&&&&&&&&& D I think soB don’t&&&&&&&&& C must not&&&&& D don’t have toB Of course, I like to&& C No, I don’t mind&&&&&&&&&&&&& D Certainly, please do-_________.B Don’t mention itD It’s fineB How long have your parents been in ParisD When will your parents go to Paris-_________.B Yes, go onD It doesn’t matter-_________. B No, no, I didn’t do it well& C Thank you&&&&&&&&&&&& D It’s pleasureB Hm, not too bad& C Thanks &&&&&&&&&& D Pretty fastB I’d love to, but I’m busy tonightD I’m ill, so I shouldn’t go out.-Marilyn, I’m afraid I have to be leaving now.B Oh, so early?& C Not at all.&&&&& D Good luck!&&&&499B. How do you like it?& C. Which do you prefer?D. Would you like to try it on?&A. It’s well.&&&&&&& B. It doesn’t matter.&& C. By all means.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I have no idea. --__________ A. Not too bad.&& B. That’s all right.&& C. It’s a pleasure. D. Thank you.-- __________A. It’s very nice of you. B. You’re welcome. C. Thank you. D. The same to you-- Yes, my sister is. She is __________ part time in a restaurant now, but she wants to change her job.A. studying&& B. working&& C. eating&& D. playingB. How do you do?& C. Fine, thank you D. That’s OK.&A. I didn’t go to school.&&&&&&&&&&& B. I have a terrible headache.&C. I took the kids shopping today..&&& D. It is beautiful dress.-____________ A. Sorry, I forgot. B. I’m sorry you should wait. C, I don’t know. D. I’d love to.-____________ A. Thanks a lot.& B. Be quick. C. A glass of milk, please.& D. I’m sorry.-_____________A. Let me have a watch.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Could you show me the watch?C. Yes, you can. Give me the watch.&&& D. The watch, please don’t give me the pen.-___________A. It was a long time&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Two weeks ago.C. No. Only a couple of days..&&&&&&& D. Not long time ago.-& __________, but I have to wash dishes first.A. No, I can’t&& B I don’t want to&& C. Yes, please.& D. I’d love to__________ A. Thank you&& B. Congratulations&& C. Yes, it is&& D. No, it isn’t- __________A. Please don’t say so&&&&&& B. I’m glad you like it& D. It’s not so good, I think.A. Single or double?&&&&&&&&& B. Good or bad?C. Which room?&&&&&&&&&&&& D. We don’t have books here.- __________. I’m full. A Yes, please&& B I’d love to&& C No, I wouldn’t&& D No, thanks.- _________.A No thanks. B I’m very busy now. C At about 5:30& D. I don’t need to go there-___________A Oh, I’m really very sorry. B Thank you. C Not at all. D. Of course, I know.-- __________A& Because I missed the bus.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B& By bus and then on foot& C& Yes,cit is quite wrong.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D& It is far from school.18.- Whom does the teacher explain the word to? 老师给谁解释这个词?&&&& - ________& 学生们&A& The students&&&& B& The words&&&& C& The teacher&&&& D& Many of them19.- What’s the problem with your bike? 你的自行车出了什么问题&&&& - ________ &A& Not at all&&&& B& Good,thank you&&&& C& Nothing serious&&&& D& Sure20.- What can I do for you? 有什么可以帮你吗?&&&& - ________ &A& No, thanks&&&& B& Of course not&&&& C& I agree not&&&& D& Sorry&Key: AAACA&21. Our class won the girls’ relay race in our school’s sports meeting. 在学校运动会上我们班赢得了女子接力比赛& - ____________________&&& A& That”s right.&&& B& Thanks a lot.&&& C& Congratulations!&&& D& It’s a pleasure22.-I was worried about my maths,but Mr. Brown gave me an A.&& - ________我很担心我的数学,但是布朗先生给了我一个A。& ---祝贺你,真是不容易A Don’t worry about it.&&&&&& B Congratulations! That’s a difficult course.C Mr. Brown is very good.&&& D Good luck to you!&23.- Good morning,may I speak to Mark, please. 早上好,我可以跟马可说话吗?&& - _________ 请讲(我就是)& &&&&&&&&&&&A. Who’s there.&&&&&&&& B. who’s speaking.C. Who are you.&&&&&&&& D. Who wants to speak to Mark?24.- What is she?&& -_______? 她是做什么的? --她是个打字员A She is a typist.&&&&&&&&&& B She is talking to her friend&& C She is having a holiday&& D She is my sister25.- You have a good voice - _________?&& 你有一副好嗓子& ― 谢谢。A. Thank you&&& B. Not at all&& C. Just so so&& D. My voice isn’t good.&Key: CBBAA&26. Do you think I could borrow your dictionary? 我能借用下你的字典吗?______________当然,请自便&A. Yes, you may borrow&& B. Yes, you could&& C. Yes, go on& D. Yes, help yourself27. Do you mind if I switch off the radio? 你介意我关闭收音机吗?&& -_______________. Go ahead.不,不介意,请便A. Never mind& B. No away&& C. Not at all&&& D. No, help yourself28. Thanks for the lovely and delicious food.谢谢你提供的美味食物 &&& -_______________ 这是我的荣幸A. No thanks&&& B. Never mind&& C. All right&&& D. My pleasure29. Excuse me, I am afraid you’ve overcharged me. 不好意思,恐怕你多收我钱了&& -_____________? 哦,是吗?A. Oh,really?&& B. That’s all right.&& C. That’s fine.&& D. You’re welcome.30. - Let me introduce myself. I am Tom.自我介绍下,我是汤姆&& -_____________ 很高兴认识你A. What a pleasure& B. It’s pleasure&& C. I am very pleased&& D. Please to meet you.&Key: DCDAD&31. Hi! George. How are you?你好,George, 你好吗?- __________很好,谢谢,你呢?A. That’s all right.&& B. Don’t mention it.& C. How are you?&& D. Fine, thanks. And you. 32. Welcome to Beijing. 欢迎来北京&& -_______________谢谢A. Thank you.&& B. Oh, good.&& C. How do you do?&& D. That’s all right.33. What can I do for you? 我有什么可以为你效劳的吗?&& - ________________我想要一公斤梨A. I want a kilo of pears&&& B. You can do in your own way& C. Thanks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Excuse me. I am busy.34. Would you like to see a film? 你想去看电影吗-__________当然,我很乐意A. Yes, I’d love to.& B. Do it, please.&& C. No, you like it?&& D. How do you do?35. Would you like to go to the concert with us this evening?今晚你愿意跟我一起听演唱会吗?-__________我很想去,但是今天晚上我很忙A. No, I really have plans&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I’d love to, but I’m busy tonight.C. No, I really don’t like being with you.&& D. I’m ill, so I shouldn’t go out.Key: DAAAB36. I was born in Boston, but I studied in New York. 我出生在波士顿,但在纽约上学,你呢?-_________我出生在纽约,在波士顿上学-I was born in New York, but studied in Boston.A. What do you do&& B. And you&& C. Where were you&& D. Do you37. This week, I will travel to Japan.这个星期我将去日本旅游-________.玩得高兴点A. Have a good time&& B. Let me go with you.&& C. Do you have money?& D. Don’t joke.38. That’s a beautiful cat. I wonder who it belongs to. 这是一只美丽的猫,我不知道是谁的-_________它是布朗先生的A. It belongs to the Browns&&& B. The cat is my favorite too.C. Mind your own business&&& D. I can’t say anything more.39. Oh, dear! I’ve lost my new watch. 哦,天啊!我丢了我的新表-_______.A. I’m sad&&& B. That’s right&& C. That’s all right.&& D. What a pity. 40. Oh, dear! I’ve just broken a window. 奥,天啊,我刚刚打破了一扇窗户-______A. Great&& B. Don’t worry/Never mind&&& C. That’s fine&& D. Not at all. Key: BAADB41. Why not join us in the game? 为什么不加入我们的游戏呢?-好的,加入-________A. OK! I’m coming&& B. No, you do the same.& C. Oh, that’s all right.& D. Don’t mention it.42. -Good evening, Professor Hardy. 晚上好,Hardy教授&& -Good evening, John. Come in, please.晚上好,约翰,请进&& -Thank you, I hope I am not interrupting you. 谢谢,希望没有打搅你&& -No,_______没有,一点也不A. thank you&& B. not at all&& C. thanks&&& D. let it alone.43. I’m sorry to trouble you. Can I borrow a pen, please. 很抱歉打搅您,我能借用下你de笔吗?&& -______当然!在这儿A. Yes, you can&& B. Certainly! It is here&& C. She’s welcome&& D. Thank you44. Would you mind if I use your car? &您介意我用下您的车吗?&& -Of course not._________当然不介意,它在哪儿A. I’m sorry I can’t&& B. I’m afraid not.& C. It’s over there&& D. I have no car45. May I use your dictionary? 我可以用下你的字典吗?&& _________当然,给你A. Yes, here you are&& B. No, you won’t&& C. Never mind&& D. Sorry here it isKey: ABBCA46. Would you mind closing the window? It is windy outside. 您介意帮我关下窗户吗?这有风& -______当然可以A. Not at all&& B. Sure, go ahead&& C. Why not?&& D. Yes, I would47. Would you mind changing seats with me? 您介意和我换下座位吗?&& --________不介意A. Yes, you can&& B. Of course, I like to.& C. No, I don’t mind.& D. Certainly, please do.48. Excuse me, can I speak here? 打搅下,我可以在这吸烟吗?--________您最好不要A. You mustn’t&&& B. No&&& C. You’d better not&&& D. I’m sorry, you can49. Could I use your bike for a moment?我可以用一回你的自行车吗?&& --__________可以的A. It’s well&&& B. It’s doesn’t matter.&&& C. By all means&&& D. I have no idea50. Will you please give me the note to him?你能帮我递个条子给他吗?--_________当然,我递给他A. Certainly, I’ll give it to him&& B. No, please not.&& C. Sorry, I don’t& D. Yes, please do.Key: ACCCA51. Could you pass me the salt and pepper? 你可以把盐和胡椒递给我吗?--________好的,给你A. Sorry, I didn’t know what you mean&&&&& B. Ok, here you areC. No, I won’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I don’t know52. I’m really grateful to you. 我真的非常感谢你&& --___________我的荣幸A. My pleasure&&& B. It’s does’t matter&& C. Don’t worry about it.&& D. That’s ok.53. Thank you for the delicious food.谢谢你的美味食物--_________我很高兴你会喜欢A. I am glad you enjoyed it.&& B. It’s doesn’t matter& C. I don’t think it is good.&&&&& D. Don’t say so.54. How clever your little son is. 你小儿真聪明!&--________谢谢A. I don’t think so.&& B. In fact he isn’t&& C. Thank you&& D. You are not true55. Have a good day! 祝你度过愉快的一天 --_________你也是A. You got it too.&& B. The same to you.&& C. Yes, thank you.&& D. The same as youKey: BAACB56. Thank you for helping me. 谢谢你给我的帮助。--________别客气A. Don’t thank me&& B. You are welcome to me.&& C. Not at all&&& D. I’m glad to do it.57. How good the news is for you! 这对你是个好消息--________你这么说真是太好了A. You are kind to tell me&&& B. I’m glad to see thatC. It’s kind of you to say so&& D. It’s nice to hear from you58. I have passes the English exam.我已经过过英语考试&& --________ 真棒!祝贺你A. Sorry&&& B. Good luck&&& C. Come on&&& D. Well done59. I’m sorry to hear that you failed in the exam.我很抱歉听到你的考试不及格&& --_________没关系A. Not at all&&&&&&&&&& B. Oh, thank you. That’s very kind of you. C. You are welcome&&& D. Yes, I’m really sorry 60. May I move your bag a little and take this seat? 我可以把你的包移开点坐在这个位置吗?--________请便A. I don’t mind&&&&&& B. It doesn’t matterC. You do it please&&& D. Go aheadKey: CCDAD61.-This is Mr. Green and this is Brown. 这是格林先生,这是布朗先生& -__________.很高兴认识你& A. How do you do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How are you & C. Fine. Thank you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Hi. How are you getting on62.-I’m sorry. Bob is not in his office. 很抱歉,鲍勃不在办公室& -__________?可以帮我带个口信吗?& A. Can you take a message for me .& &&&&&B. Are you sure for that.& C. Would you like to leave a message.&& D. Can you phone me-I haven’t seen Belly for 10 years.63.-Hello,I’m David Chen. Nice to meet you. 你好,我是陈大卫,很高兴认识你& -__________我也很高兴认识你& A. Are you?&&& B. Nice to meet you.&&& C. Yes.&&&&& D. Very nice.64.-Can I borrow your digital camera for a couple of days?& -__________当然,给你& A. Yes , you may not borrow.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, go on.& C. Sure, here you are, Enjoy your journey.&&& D. It doesn’t matter.65.-How are you today? 今天怎么样& -__________, thank you. 很好,谢谢& A. Fine&&&&&&&&& B. Good&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Nice&&&&&&&& D. GreatKey: AABAC&&。。。。一下黑色1-100个建议有基础和时间的同学拓展学习,考试出现0-1,出现机率较低。。。。&---Do you like country music? B.It’s far too crowded& C.Yes,I’m crazy about it& D.Oh,it’s funny---______________B.That’s OK& C.See you& D.Long time no see---___________________________B.It’s nothing& C.It doesn’t matter& D.Not at allB.What a pity& C.That’s right& D.I’m glad---_________________B.What do people call you& C.Fine,and you? ---I’m from MexicoB.How do you come here& C.What’s your name& grocery store around here?&&&&&&&&&&&& 打搅了,请问这有杂货铺吗?---you like it& B.there is one& C.you’ll catch it& D.it’s warm and foggy---Sure,It’s at the back of the campus about five minutes’ walk from here B.Pardon me& C.That’s right& D.Thank youB help&&&&&&&&&&& C have it checked up&&&&&&&&&&&& D have a nice tripB.Really& C.I’m glad you did& D.The sound was niceOh,I see& B.It doesn’t matter& C.You’d better be happy D.I am sorry to hear thatIt doesn’t matter& B.That’s all right& C.Thank goodness& D.It’s kind of youB.Certainly& C.It’s a pleasure& D.Oh,I’m glad to hear thatB.it can’t be right& C.I don’t think so& D.I’d rather notB.No,no,It’s what I can do& C.How can you say that& D.Good nightB.Sorry,I’m a stranger here& C.No,I can’t say that& D.No,you’re driving too fastCan you comeB.Thanks a lot& C.I’ll take it& D.May I help you?B.Yes,I have& C.No,I have& D.Yes,I haven’tShe is good& B.She is not very well& C.Never mind& D.That’s all rightD.Yes,I am glad& C.Hello,John .Nice to meet you& D.How are youB.haven’t you& C.shall me& D.will youB.What is he&& C.How is he& D.Who he isgood idea& B.that’s right& C.never mind& D.go aheadB.Sorry,he isn’t& C.Thank you very much& D.Yes,here you areThat’s right& B.You’re welcome& C.It doesn’t matter& D.All rightB.Welcome& C.Yes,of course& D.No,thanksHave a nice journey& B.Watch out C.How are you?& D.You are so smartB.I’m glad you like it& C.Many hoppy returns of the day& D.You must be very happyCongratulations& B.Best wishes& C.Good luck& D.RightB.My English is not good& C.Thank you& B.Certainly ,I will& C.That’s OK& toothpaste 他们需要一些牙膏&&&& ---____________________让我们去买一些A.Let’s go to the bookstore& B.Let’s get some& C.Let’s buy them& D.Let’s goLast night& B.I am& C.Yesterday& D.This eveningIt’s so cold& B.It’s so wet& C.It’s so hot& D.It’s so windyYes,of course& B.No,thanks& C.It doesn’t matter& D.FridayB.What a pity!I’m sorry to hear that& C.It doesn’t matter. Professor.B Yes, I will&&&&&&&&& C No, I haven’t&&&&&&&&&&&& D Yes, perfectly---______________B.I’m afraid you can’t& C.I don’t agree with you& D.Yes,than youHow come& B.So what& C.Why& D.What forB You are so kind& C Please give me a hand&&&&&& & D You are greata good lecturer. B.So do I& C.Yes,It’s a good idea& D.I don’t mind----___________________B.I like music very much& C.I don’t know the title& B.Yjou look great& C,You are so kind& D.Dno’t mention it Not at all& B.Why not?& C.Never mind& D.Don’t mention itNo,you needn’t& B.,No,you mustn’t& C.Yes,you will& D.No,you won’t B.You are wrong& C.What’s wrong with you?& D.What are you talking about?Thanks,anyway& B.It doesn’t matter& C.Never matter& D.No problemB.How much do yu pay for it& C.How often do you go dancing& D.How long do you practice itB.No,I’m sorry not& C.I’m afraid not& D.It’s my pleasureB.How do you do& C.How do you like Chinese D.How are youYes,I would& B.No,I wouldn’t& C.No,thank you& D.I’ve had enoughB.That’s wonderfulC. You’ve really changed your hair style& D. Well, I gave up drinking.&53. Well done and祝贺你&___________. thank you very much! 非常感谢A not at all&& B Congratulations& C that’s right& D You are welcome&54. Don’t watch TV too much on Sundays. 星期天不要一直看电视&&& ――――是的,我不会A &yes, I won’t.& B No, I will.& C. No, I won’t& D yes, I do55.&& How about going fishing? 去钓鱼怎么样?--________________I have no patience for that 很抱歉,我对钓鱼缺乏耐心A Excuse me&& B sorry&& C Pardon&& D Apologize&Key CBBCBAre you getting a new flat this year? without question& B& You must be joking &C& Good idea& D Are you sure?well done, Jim, you did very well in the high jump I’m glad to hear that& B That’s right&& C Thank you& D The same to you Do you have any fresh fish today? No, I still have a few& B No, I still have a little. C Yes, I have some& D Yes, I have manywaiter! &I can't eat this. It’s too sweet. A& OK&& B& All right&& C Yes& D Pardon B. No, thanks& C. Yes, I’d love to&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I’m afraid not-We’ll have a basketball match this afternoon.-_________.B Never mind& C Yes, please&&&&&&&&&&&&& D It’s nothing-_________!B With pleasure& C No problem&&&&&&&&& D Mind yourselfB. It doesn’t matter&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. That’s right&&&&&&& D. Don’t mention itDo you know if Mrs. Brown is still living in London? B Yes, it is& C Yes, they are&& D Yes, he is -What does Tom’s wife do for a living?-_________.B Tom loves his wife.& C She has a happy life.&& D She lives far from here.how many students went to the hockey game? None of them go to the hockey game&&& B& they seldom go to the hockey gameD all of them went to the hockey gamewould you like a another slice of Christmas cake? I’m full Yes, please&& B No more, thanks&& C Why not?&& D& Nothing moreSo, ___________this weekend, Kate? ----- oh, Diane and I went for a drive in the country.what did you& do&&& B how well did you play& C how good were you& D when did you go-I’m sorry for being late, Mr. Li.-_________.B That’s right&&&&&&&& C Not at all&&&&&&&&&&& D Never mindB take it& C it’s taken&&& D& never mind-_________I bought it yesterday.B Oh, really?& C Just so-so, I think.&&&&&&&&&& D Thank you.sorry i couldn't come to the party. I was sick that day. _______________ B That’s all right&& C Yes, we’ll have another& party& D No, the party wasn’t held_________________________Yeah, really&& B My friends are great&& C Have we met before ?& D Glad to meet you again-Thank you for your great dinner. I really enjoyed it.-_________you enjoyed it.B I’m sorry&& C What a pity&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D Surprisinglycould you say it again, please? B That’s nothing&& C& Yes, you are welcome&& D Yes, I’m glad about itDoctor, I don’t feel well.-_________B It doesn’t matter.& C What’s the matter?& D Don’t take it seriously.-How soon will your father fly to New York? -_________ B Last week.&&&&&&&&& C In three days.&&&&& D Twice a year.Could you help me put up the signs on the wall?-_________. B I hope so&&&& C That’s all right&&&&&&&&&& D That’s a good idea-_________ B Sorry, I won’t do it again.& C It doesn’t matter.&&&&&&&&&&&& D It’s good.What do you think of my dress?-_________.B It’s a birthday present for youD It looks very good on you-I missed yesterday’s football final. - _________B What a pity!D I’m glad to hear that.Can I ask you a few questions ? &______________________________what do you do ?& B& it’s a good idea& C& No, thanks& D certainly__________________________ He came to teach us last week& B He teaches us English C& He has two children D& he is very nice -_________.B She is ill&&&& C She is tall&&&&&&&&&& D She is at homeA Excuse me!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B I totally agree with you.C How pretty you are today!&&& &D Which one do you prefer?B isn’t it&&&&&&&& C what’s it&&&&&&&&&&&& D isn’t thatDo you prefer tea or coffee?B Yes, I like tea.&&&&&&&&&&& C Coffee, please.&&&&&&&&&& D None.How can I& know?& B Yes, I remember it now& C it’s Sam, my teacher’s daughter& D She is a good girl-Oh, never mind .After all, you are here.B It’s a pleasure&& C I am sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D I am welcomeI've passed the examinationWhat a pity& B& I hate the exam&& C& Congratulations& D Come on ---B ………………………who are you& B Who is that& C who are you calling& D What do you want to say_____________________, Susan. What’s the occasion? What time do you want me to come?B No way&& C By no means&&&& D I’m afraid not__B No, I didn’t.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C Yes, I play it every day.&&&&&&&&&&& D No, I do.B This is a map& C& Yes, it’s a map& D No, it isn’t_____________________ A You are welcome&& B It’s a pleasure&& C Take care&& D Forget itB I’m glad you like it& C Please don’t say so& D No, it’s not so goodB No thanks.& C It’s very kind of you. D I’m sorry to hear that.-What’s your father do?-_________.B He is forty&& C He is a farmer&&&&&&&& D He is all rightCould you be so kind as to turn down that rock “n” roll? I’m preparing for tomorrow’s exam.-_________ B What are you doing?D No, I don’t think so.C Congratulate& D& to congratulate 网友评论
联系人:高老师
Q Q:3637999
主讲课程:会计文秘、会计职业道德与财经法规、会计基础、初级会计实务、经济法基础、会计电算化
180医院部队官兵(主讲:等级课程)
荣誉酒店、海滨街道 主讲:办公应用
闽江学院 主讲:财经法规、会计电算化
泉州师院 主讲:会计基础、财经法规
丰泽职教中心(主讲:会计电算化)
泉州经贸(会计电算化)
太平洋保险(主讲:Office2010)
泉州农校(主讲:会计从业双科)
授课方式:一对一(照顾到每个学员)