求一篇关于中西方文化冲突与共存诚信为主题的演讲稿英语演讲稿,就其中某一方面谈论,需要原创的,今晚满意完成的话会

求一篇以英语为主题的英语演讲稿._百度知道
求一篇以英语为主题的英语演讲稿.
2分钟左右.简单点,带翻译.
提问者采纳
As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used
everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have ta憨唬封舅莩矫凤蝎脯莽ken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.
But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...
I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.
I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.
I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.
If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.
I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!
Thank you!
正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易。如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功。因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长。
但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语。当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间。当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐。当我说英语时,我可以感到自信。当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美……
我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦。我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友。我能看到许多的名胜。我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡。
我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家。
我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的。(成功需要日积月累。)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语。
如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人。所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱。
我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦!
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
西方文化对中国的影响中英文演讲稿
下载积分:1000
内容提示:西方文化对中国的影响中英文演讲稿
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:8|
上传日期: 01:48:24|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
西方文化对中国的影响中英文演讲稿
官方公共微信职称论文发表-百姓网
更新提示:发现新版本浏览器,一样简单易用,速度提升30%不再显示&&关注百姓微信公众号,尽享快捷刷新、信息推送、抽奖活动等众多微信功能您只需要:1 &用微信“扫一扫”右边的二维码2 &在微信中“关注”我们||||||职称论文发表注册时间:&&&有效信息:0店铺介绍职称论文发表【QQ】毕业论文代写
金牌秘书网:主营,国家级,省级期刊发表,本科、研究生论文协作 专业代写团队,为您解决职称之忧 QQ: 团队创地址:南岸-南岸周边手机也能逛微店关注【职称论文发表】,实时查看Ta的最新消息。您只需要:1 &用微信“扫一扫”右边的二维码2 &在微信中“关注”我们3 &点击公众号菜单“我的百姓-关注的微店”微信“扫一扫”,手机也能逛微店或点此直接查看喜欢本店的百姓还喜欢:反馈建议描述:请填写描述手机号:请填写手机号请填写手机号不能为空!
急求一篇seeing is not believing为主题的演讲稿 借鉴
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen,We all have heard a famous saying, “Seeing is believing”, which reminds us what you hear about may be false, but what you see is true. It is widely accepted by our common sense so that people rarely doubt it. However, now I want to say, “Seeing is not always believing”.A chopstick is straight, but when you put it into water, due to the refraction of light, it looks broken off. Every day, we can see the sun rises in the east and sets down in the west. Some people feel that the sun moves around the earth day after day. But actually, it is the earth that moves around the sun in the infinite universe. In magic performances, we can see many strange phenomenons. A finger ring is put into an egg, a handful of flower petals appear in an empty hand, a piece of white paper turns into a train ticket... When seeing these, perhaps all of us cannot believe in our eyes and exclaim in surprise, “Wow, they are so amazing!”Ladies and gentlemen, the things we mentioned above are simple but they are worth thinking deeply about. In our daily life, we are cheated by the su***ce of things from time to time. Why is that? This is because our knowledge, competence and experience are limited. We are more likely to misunderstand the essence of things. So our judgments are influenced when recognizing objects, just like we see the landscape in the distance on a foggy day. A magician’s purpose is just to mislead the eyes of audience.During the summer holiday, I went on a journey with my friends to climb Mount Tai in Shandong Province. As we know, Mount Tai is the highest mountain in east China with the latitude of 1545 meters above sea level. When we were on the tour bus, watching the mountain in the distance, it looked so low that we all thought we could get the top within a few footsteps. However, when we arrive at the mountain foot, preparing to climb the mountain step by step, we found it wasn’t that easy. It took us more than eight hours to reach the peak. In the end, we were all worn out and gave out sweat all over the body. At that time, I felt I had been deceived by my eye’s once more. The difficulty of climbing Mount Tai can never be estimated unless we try it in person.Close the eyes, we can not see anything, but the world still exists there, it does not disappear.So in this case, what can we do? From my perspective, we should try to look on things carefully by looking into them. It may be troublesome, but if we don’t do so not only can we misunderstand other people but also can miss many good things. We should see through the appearance to perceive the essence, then judge what is true and what is false. Besides, we need to improve our internal abilities, broaden our horizons, and use our wisdom to solve problems.Ladies and gentlemen, next time when you see something strange, cool down and think twice before you draw the conclusion. Looking on things more carefully instead of merely seeing, we can make more reasonable decisions and judge persons more correctly, and then create a peaceful harmonious world. Thank you!
Ladies and gentlemen: Good evening!Today i feel it an honour to stand here.And my topic today is &seeing is believing.& &seeing is believing&means that Seeing by yourself is better than listening 100 times.It's been said that seeing is believing. But the fact is, we all have our blind spots...Sometimes we recognize them ourselves. Sometimes others recognize them for us. Distance has a way of distorting the things we see. But what appears as an obstacle may in fact be an opportunity. The trick is having enough faith to carry through .Seeing is believing,but we should think it over again and again after seeing something.As is often the case, what we see is more true than what we hear.We see with our own eyes and know what happens actually. Darwin firmly believed that seeing is believing.Therefore, he took trouble to carry out on-the-spot investigations so that he could go deep into what he studied. Nicolaus Copernicus firmly believed that seeing is believing.Therefore,he spared no efforts to astronomy observation.Regardless of the academic authority,he stuck to the truth that the earth circles around the sun. It’s no hard to see if every one believes what he or she hears lonely and they don’t see what have happened personally,the majority of them will be deceived. At the same time,we can not be content with what we see, as the old saying goes that Practice is the sole criterion for testing truth . As far as I am concerned,that what we see is true or false remains to be seen in the future.Please don’t hesitate to taste what you see. That's all .Thanks for listening.Good night!
上海新东方学校
上海新东方学校官方账号
说出您感谢的话:关于西方文化的英语演讲稿
关于西方文化的英语演讲稿
不区分大小写匿名
进 rrting 或 人人听力网,看一看有没有你想要的资料,这是一个不要钱的 英语听力 网1
英语基础、能力英语、广播英语、品牌英语、学校英语、考试听力、英文歌曲、影视英语、英语语法、
剑桥英语、牛津英语、朗文英语、探索发现、文化视窗、大千世界、有声读物、娱乐视频、英文歌曲、
英语游戏、英文简历、音标发音、
、英语口语、英语语法、英语词汇、
商务英语、实用英语、行业英语、
、英文语法、少儿英语、考研英语、