请告诉我谁是中国人意大利语学校什么地方好??

Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
Resolved questions关于意大利语中的外国人名字的读音/イタリア語における外国人のお名前の読み方につきまして
意大利语的教科书中,有这样的一段文字。Lui è Hamid , è marocchino.Loro sono Diego e José , sono argentini.根据意大利语一般发音规则,Hamid要读成Amid,而José要读成Giosé。但是我听了好几遍教科书附带的CD,总感觉读的是「Hamid→HAMID」「José→HOSE」。我不知道怎么读才是正确的,请告诉我正确的读音。谢谢。/イタリア語のテキストにはこんな文があって、Lui è Hamid , è marocchino.Loro sono Diego e José , sono argentini.イタリア語の発音ルールに従って読むと、HamidはAmidになって、JoséはGioséになるのですが、テキスト同梱のCDを聞いて、何度流れても「Hamid→ハミド」「José→ホセ」のように聞こえてくる気がしまして、どっちが正しいか分からなくなりました。よろしければ、ぜひ教えてください。お願いします。
For learning: Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)Category: Language
Jan 30, 2014
Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.
Sort by: Time: oldest to newestTime: newest to oldestVotes: hightest to lowest
Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
Hi Yukishiro,the right pronunciation of "Hamid" and "José" is "Hamid" and "Hosé". Because they are not Italian names they follow their original way of pronunciation.In real life some Italian people might pronounce "Hamid" and "José" -& "Amid" and "Osé" or "Giosé" (once I have even heard "Cosé") but that's an issue of Italian's mispronunciation because we don't have the sound "h" and not a problem about Italian rules of pronunciation.(sorry I can express this only in English or Italian)
Jan 30, 2014
Submit your answer
Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.&
More open questions for learning Italian
(1) (2) (1) (2) (1)
More resolved questions for learning Italian
(2) (2) (1) (1) (2)
& 2015 italki HK Limited.热门关键词:
热门关键词:
宁波意大利语培训什么地方报名 宁波意大利语培训
15:56:49 点击: 次&
  报名热线:专家小班语音会话课
  快速有效,实现外语口语的突破
  围绕初学者个体的语言能力,展开有针对性的课堂辅导。学习基本日常口语表达,在与专家面对面的互动中,纠正发音错误,自然掌握交流规律――突破开口第一关。
  专家小班语法词汇课
  打好坚实基础,让学习“温故而知行”
  为解决中国英外语学习者的语言难题所开发的课程,主要涉及语言构成的语汇、语法、句型应用等基础知识学习,在基础课程学习之后,针对语言中的综合或单项技能进行讲解和操练,能使你的语言长城坚固又具有可塑性,最终达到能够对应的欧洲语言标准水平。
  9 QQ: 叶老师
阅读上一篇:阅读下一篇:
找课114全国免费课程咨询热线,为您推荐口碑最好的中小学课外辅导、少儿英语、成人英语、出国留学机构(其他课程咨询恕不接待)
北京 400-001-&上海 400-001-&广州 400-001- 深圳 400-001-&天津 400-001-&杭州 400-001- 南京 400-001-&苏州 400-001-&济南 400-001- 青岛 400-001-&武汉 400-001-&重庆 400-001-
成都 400-001-&西安 400-001-&宁波 400-001-大连 400-001-
温馨提示:拨打招生免费咨询电话方法,先拨通400-001-9911,再根据语音提示按分机号,等待接通,欢迎您的来电。(电话接听时间段:周一至周日上午9:00―晚上20:00)
??????????
????????????????????
??????????
??????????
???????????????
音频公开课
三百六十行,欢迎各培训机构加盟有没有免费学习英语的地方?
查看: 13062|回复: 188
关于各种“水”的英文表达法
I am running the bath water.
我正在放洗澡水。
中文的&放洗澡水&在英文里成了 run the bath water 或是 fill the tub。这个 tub 就是指洗澡用的大浴缸。的确差蛮多的吧!这句话如果你妄想照字面直接把中文翻成英文肯定是要失败的。
外企白领最IN的工作英语说法
字面意思是挑战,但是在外企的英文中它不当“挑战”讲而是“谴责、批评、指责”。如果说,你被老板challenge了,那可不是老板挑战了你,而是说你遭到老板的批评。
潜台词: 你得好好准备工作,否则谁都可以“挑战”你!
员工的计划任务量,这个词对于很注重业绩的部门来说是个最敏感的词语了,比如销售部,他们最关心就是每个季度的quota是多少,自己如何才能完成这个 quota。
潜台词:如果你没有完成公司制定的quota,那你后面的日子可就难过喽!
“Kiss”在不同场合的各种用法
peck 匆匆一吻
例句:She gave him a peck on the cheek.她在他脸颊上匆匆一吻。
英文中还有很多有关Kiss的习惯用法。
kiss one's ass 拍某人的马屁 kiss-ass指“马屁精”
例句:John never kisses his boss's ass.约翰从不拍他老板的马屁。
kiss good-bye 吻别
例句:She kisses her husband good-bye when she goes to work every morning. 她每天早上上班时都与老公吻别。
学会用英语来表达自己的喜悦
be wild with joy, be ecstatic, be exuberant 欣喜若狂
The crowd was wild with joy when he scored the final goal.
当他投入最后一球得分,人们欣喜若狂。
We were ecstatic to be together again.
能重新相聚,我们真是欣喜若狂。
The children could not have been any more exuberant at the birthday party.
孩子们在生日聚会上真是无比开心。
【分享】有效的英语听力训练方法揭秘
使用英英词典的方法:
在听的过程中碰到生词时,最好使用英英词典进行查询。使用英英词典越早越好。这不仅因为英英词典给你的词条解释是最清晰的(翻译过的词条解释往往会引起词义上的误解),还因为通过查询英英词典,能够使你对英语的把握和感觉更加直接,不需要更多的中英转换。比如,英语里的insist和persist两个词。在英汉词典里查都是“坚持”的意思,用汉语翻译根本看不出这两个词的区别。而这种区别如果你查询或者使用英英词典的话,一开始就会明白。请看在Longman Web Dictionary 中对insist的解释是:to say firmly and repeatedly that something is true, especially when other peoplethink it may not betrue(尽管别人说某件事情不对,也执意要说而且是重复不断地说那件事情是对的);而对persist的解释是:to continueto do something, although this is difficult, or other people warnyou not to do it。(继续不断地做某件事情,尽管这件事可能很难,或他人劝你不要做)。两者的差别通过查英英词典就一目了然了。可见,尽早使用英英词典,可以使你在学习上少走弯路。可以这么说,英英词典是你一个不可多得的召之即来的英语老师。
【分享】伊索寓言:瞎子和小野兽
The Blind Man and the Whelp
A BLIND MAN was accustomed to distinguishing different animals by touching them with his hands. The whelp of a Wolf was brought him, with a request that he would feel it, and say what it was. He felt it, and being in doubt, said: &I do not quite know whether it is the cub of a Fox, or the whelp of a Wolf, but this I know full well. It would not be safe to admit him to the sheepfold.&
Evil tendencies are shown in early life.
瞎子和小野兽
一个瞎子精於用手触摸各种动物,甚么动物只要他一摸,便能分辨出来。有个人带来一条小狼,请他摸一摸,说出是甚么东西。他摸了摸这个小野兽后说:「这是一条狐狸,还是一条狼,我不大清楚。不过有一点我却十分明白,让这种动物进羊栏总是不安全的。」
【 分享】旅游口语情景对话:怎样询问旅游信息
Please tell me about some interesting places in this city.
请告诉我这座城市一些有趣的地方。
A: Please tell me about some interesting places in this city.
请告诉我这座城市一些有趣的地方。
B: OK, what are you interested in?
好的,你对什么感兴趣?
A: I want to visit some historic sites.
我想参观一些历史名胜。
What are the places of special interest here?
这里有什么特别有趣的地方吗?
A: What are the places of special interest here?
这里有什么特别有趣的地方吗?
B: Why don't you go to the Disneyland? I'm sure you'll have fun here.
何不去迪斯尼乐园玩玩呢?我相信你在那儿肯定会玩得很开心。
A: Thank you!
【分享】商务英语口语900句
●希望与要求
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .
希望你们尽早进行结算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感谢您的早日结算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望尽快解决债权问题。
24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。
shutianmei 发表于
【分享】商务英语口语900句
●希望与要求
谢谢你和我们分享了这么多,我学习中
【分享】伊索寓言:铁匠与小狗
The Brazier and His Dog
  A BRAZIER had a little Dog, which was a great favorite with his master, and his constant companion. While he hammered away at his metals the D but when, on the other hand, he went to dinner and began to eat, the Dog woke up and wagged his tail, as if he would ask for a share of his meal. His master one day, pretending to be angry and shaking his stick at him, said, &You wretched little sluggard! what shall I do to you? While I am hammering on the anvil,
and when I begin to eat after my toil, you wake up and wag your tail for food. Do you not know that labor is the source of every blessing, and that none but those who work are entitled to eat?'
  铁匠与小狗
  铁匠家有一条狗,他打铁时,狗就睡觉,吃饭时狗便立刻跑到铁匠的身旁摇头摆尾,讨好主人。铁匠扔给狗一块骨头,并说道:「你这傢伙,总是贪睡。为甚么那沉重的打铁声丝毫没影响你的睡眠,而我们吃饭时轻微的响动声却使你惊醒?」
  这个故事带出的启示就是:那些唯利是图的人,对於自己有利的事专心致志,对自己无利的事则不闻不问。

我要回帖

更多关于 请告诉我谁是中国人 的文章

随机推荐