HYDE版 glamorous sky 罗马音(English version) 的gtp 哪里有啊

Hyde GLAMOROUS SKY (ENGLISH VER.)歌词
点击播放:
GLAMOROUS SKY (ENGLISH VER.)歌词
GLAMOROUS SKY ( ENGLISH VER.)MUSIC:HYDEI could have seen the other sideTaking a step into the skyAh,I'm always lateI could have done the same routineShowing the old and golden sceneI'm lying againTo make them goWearing again my rocking shoesOver the puddles made of tearsFlash backI know you're cleverI rememberI know we could cross over rainbowsI wish that we could aim the sun againI know we could dream for tomorrowTo share the long forgotten Glamorous daysI could have done a lot for youNothing was left for me to doAh,I'm always lateI let you goYou always said it's Rock'n'RollLife is a battle,fight and growFlash backI loved your flavorI rememberI konw we could shine like the starlightI wish that we could aim the sky againI know we could dream for tomorrowTo share the long forgotten Glamorous daysI won't be sleepingSunday,Monday,Yet another TuesdayWednesday,Thursday,you're still awayFriday,Saturday,I'll be lonely everydayAnd I'm crying high up to the moonAnd I somehow hope to hear you cryI know I could fight all the troublesIf only I could stay there on your sideI know I should dream on my own nowTo chase the long forgotten Glorious daysI know we could cross over rainbowsI wish that we could aim the sun againI know we could dream for tomorrowTo share the long forgotten Glamorous daysGlamorous sky...
GLAMOROUS SKY (ENGLISH VER.)LRC歌词
[ti:GLAMOROUS SKY [ENGLISH VER.]][ar:HYDE][ar:HYDE(BEST ALBUM)][00:00.37]GLAMOROUS SKY ( ENGLISH VER.)[00:00.80]MUSIC:HYDE[00:02.52][00:03.95]I could have seen the other side[00:06.85]Taking a step into the sky[00:10.12]Ah,I'm always late[00:14.81][00:19.12]I could have done the same routine[00:22.20]Showing the old and golden scene[00:25.72]I'm lying again[00:29.53]To make them go[00:31.45]Wearing again my rocking shoes[00:34.55]Over the puddles made of tears[00:37.94]Flash back[00:39.16]I know you're clever[00:42.88]I remember[00:45.11][00:45.97]I know we could cross over rainbows[00:52.12]I wish that we could aim the sun again[00:57.78]I know we could dream for tomorrow[01:04.45]To share the long forgotten Glamorous days[01:09.85][01:23.72]I could have done a lot for you[01:26.80]Nothing was left for me to do[01:30.08]Ah,I'm always late[01:34.20]I let you go[01:36.05]You always said it's Rock'n'Roll[01:39.12]Life is a battle,fight and grow[01:42.56]Flash back[01:43.74]I loved your flavor[01:47.21]I remember[01:48.73][01:50.08]I konw we could shine like the starlight[01:56.76]I wish that we could aim the sky again[02:02.59]I know we could dream for tomorrow[02:09.07]To share the long forgotten Glamorous days[02:13.64][02:22.98]I won't be sleeping[02:26.15][02:40.61]Sunday,Monday,[02:43.72]Yet another Tuesday[02:46.83]Wednesday,Thursday,you're still away[02:52.94]Friday,Saturday,I'll be lonely everyday[02:59.46]And I'm crying high up to the moon[03:05.57]And I somehow hope to hear you cry[03:10.54][03:12.05]I know I could fight all the troubles[03:18.30]If only I could stay there on your side[03:24.26]I know I should dream on my own now[03:30.59]To chase the long forgotten Glorious days[03:35.75][03:36.60]I know we could cross over rainbows[03:42.92]I wish that we could aim the sun again[03:48.80]I know we could dream for tomorrow[03:55.08]To share the long forgotten Glamorous days[03:59.83][04:04.09]Glamorous sky...[04:08.36]GLAMOROUS SKY [ENGLISH VER.]-Hyde, GLAMOROUS SKY [ENGLISH VER.]MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
GLAMOROUS SKY [ENGLISH VER.]
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
I could have seen the other side
Taking a step into the sky
Ah... I'm always late
I could've done the same routine
Showing the old and golden scene
Ah... I'm lying again, to make them go
Wearing again my rocking shoes
Over the puddles made of tears
Flash back, I know you're clever
I remember