急求英语英语课前三分钟演讲稿稿

求一篇三分钟英语演讲稿最好是有一点哲理的,单词比较容易的_作业帮
求一篇三分钟英语演讲稿最好是有一点哲理的,单词比较容易的
求一篇三分钟英语演讲稿最好是有一点哲理的,单词比较容易的
As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade.If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English,I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English,I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day.With my good English,I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.I know,Rome was not built in a day.I believe that after continuous hard study,one day I can speak English very well.If you want to be loved,you should learn to love and be lovable.So I believe as I love English everyday ,it will love me too.I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!Thank you!翻译:正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要.它已经被应用到世界的各个角落.它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易.如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功.因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长.但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语.当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间.当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐.当我说英语时,我可以感到自信.当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美…… 我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦.我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友.我能看到许多的名胜.我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡.我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家.我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的.(成功需要日积月累.)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语.如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人.所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱.我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦!求一篇英语演讲稿,正常语速3分钟读完,急求,日中午前就要用!急急急!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 求一篇英语演讲稿,正常语速3分钟读完,急求,日中午前就要用!急急急!
求一篇英语演讲稿,正常语速3分钟读完,急求,日中午前就要用!急急急!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“求一篇英语演讲稿,正常语速3分钟读完,急”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求一篇英语演讲稿,正常语速3分钟读完,急”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:求一篇英语演讲稿,正常语速3分钟读完,急求,日中午前就要用!急急急!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:各位朋友:大家好!我演讲的题目是《英国娱乐文化》
下面,我从日常消遣说起
很多英国人酷爱运动,足球在英国更深入人心。大家不妨在有比赛的时候去足球赛场或者去酒吧感受一下在英国足球的魅力所在。
英国各地有很多运动场所,比如Sports centre,Swimming centre。大学里也设有运动场所供学生使用。
英国的酒吧已经形成了一种独特的酒吧文化“Pub culture”。英国有好几万家大大小小各具风味的酒吧,其中不乏数百年历史的。英国人常在工作之余去酒吧喝几杯,聊聊天,疲劳和烦恼也就渐渐消散。英国的酒吧消费并不高,这也是外国 留学 生同学了解英国文化最简单易行的方式。
英国每个城市都有公共图书馆,只要办理张借书卡,市民便可以到这里免费借阅各种图书和上网。在图书馆或者当地市政府也可获得近期各种活动,演出的信息。
英国每个城市都有各类博物馆,大部分免费对公众开放,这是了解英国和西方文化的一个很好的途径。
Each friend: hello! The topic of my speech is the British entertainment culture.
Below, I from daily pastime start
Many British people love sport, football in Britain more thorough popular feeling. You might as well have games to football or go to the pub to feel the charm of in English football.
Across the country have many Sports place, such as Sports centre, Swimming centre. The university also offers sports place for students to use.
British bar has created a unique bar culture &Pub culture&. Britain has several thousands of greatly small with various flavor of the bar, there is no lack of among them hundreds of years of history. British people often out of work to the bar a few drinks, chat, fatigue and gradually dissipate vexations. British bar consumption is not high, this also is the foreign students' knowledge in Britain the most simple and easy way of culture.
British every city has a public library, for as long as a library CARDS, citizens can then here many books and Internet free borrowing. In the library or the local city government could also take the recent activities, the performance information.
British every city has a different kinds of museums, most free open to the public, this is about the western culture and a very good way.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:内容是 介绍我不知道但是想要学习的东西(最好是唱歌之类的,运动也行)...答:hello,how are you ,Iam fine thank you===========================================各位朋友:大家好!我演讲的题目是《英国娱乐文化》 下面,我从日常消遣说起 很多英国... might as well have games to football or go to the pub to feel the charm of in English footb...=========================================== 我的未来 My future As the song goes " My future isn't a dream ." I love the song which brings me confidence when singing it every time . I believe that all our dreams can come...=========================================== ?? "New Beijing,GREat Olympics!" The voice cries this out around China's captital,a 3,0... make much of yhe city cleaned up. ?? Maybe,we can learn and speak basic English idi...===========================================120,这样你可以在情感上作文章.演讲比赛,流利大家基本能做到,而感情投入就相对较少,这也正是你能显得更出众的一环节了===========================================3篇文章!~如果你语速快的话,三分钟多一点就可以读完,如果语速稍慢的话你就要自己在删去一些内容了,单词不是很难,蛮好背的,我就是靠这篇文章参加的学校英语演讲比赛呢~...===========================================三分钟,语速不太快,就差不多了。 xxx: 珍爱生命,就要赋予生命更精美的内涵。诗人臧... 只知道自己的好处高于一切的人,是多么的眇小。这段,我读了一篇有关中学生自杀的报...===========================================结构内容以及举例都不太适合英语表达,或者英语思维。你上网找一篇中外文化差异的文章,改写句子,就好了,而且,三分钟可能需要200-300字,还得看自己的语速。===========================================today,&&&&&&& I tried.Maybe my oral English is... 记得要做些停顿但不要太长,要抑扬顿挫一点~。希望能帮上忙 因为是演讲,所以语法错误...===========================================三分钟啊,语速正常的话,英文300字上下。如果英文的话,搜一下appreciation或者thank you speech to collegues,基本上写的要有细节。 开场首先讲一下,因为有了XX组织的聚餐...===========================================进家庭,努力营造家喻户晓、人人皆知的文明礼仪氛围。教育引导市民说文明话、办文明事、做文明人,以文明的生活方式影响他人,用真诚的实际行动奉献社会。 三、争做文明...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助急求3分钟英语演讲稿啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
急求3分钟英语演讲稿啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!
艺术节要用的,主题是:国庆六十周年,热爱祖国的!初二水平就好,急啊,找来我自己还要改,没时间了!有宝贵经验或建议的也欢迎!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
Ladies and gentlemen:We are going to celebrate the 60th anniversary of our motheland.Being a student in China,I feel very happy and proud.With the teachers' and parents' help ,we make great progress every day.We are growing up together with our motherland.With our knowledge and ability, I am sure we will do great contribution to the country.Thank to the motherland,we are going to be stronger and stronger.The future for
us must be bright and hopeful.Let's try hard for ourselves,and for our motherland as well.Thank you all.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Teachers, Parents and Students
1. It gives me great pleasure to be here at Telok Kurau Primary's 80th Anniversary. I am heartened to see so many parents and students here this evening as we celebrate this occasion as a family, the Telok Kurau family.
2. The theme for your 80th anniversary celebration is &Treasuring our Past, Impacting our Future.& And there is much to reflect on and learn from in the school's past, starting from its days as Telok Kurau English School. Like the way it successfully integrated students from different backgrounds, including the students who came into the school from Telok Kurau Malay School.
3. I can do no bette...
It gives me great pleasure to be here at Telok Kurau Primary's 80th Anniversary. I am heartened to see so many parents and students here this evening as we celebrate this occasion as a family, the Telok Kurau family.
2. The theme for your 80th anniversary celebration is &Treasuring our Past, Impacting our Future.& And there is much to reflect on and learn from in the school's past, starting from its days as Telok Kurau English School. Like the way it successfully integrated students from different backgrounds, including the students who came into the school from Telok Kurau Malay School.
3. I can do no better than recount what Minister Mentor L...
&The Games of the 29th Olympiad in 2008 are awarded to the city of Beijing.&With the motto &New Beijing, Great Olympics&, Beijing promises to host a &Green Olympics&, a &Hi-tech Olympics& and the &People's Olympics&.
Chinese people always appreciate the purposes and principles of Olympic ideal, support the efforts of Olympic Games to promote world peace. The Chinese Government and people are doing our the utmost/best to prepare for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, and shooting at the pageant with advocating Olympic ideal, sparkpluging world peace and enhancing the relationships among the world. Olympic spirit are gonna spread again in orient cult...
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有《高中英语三分钟演讲稿》!急求!!健康向上的都可以!!!最好带互动的!!!!谢谢!!!!_百度知道
谁有《高中英语三分钟演讲稿》!急求!!健康向上的都可以!!!最好带互动的!!!!谢谢!!!!
越新越好!!自己写的更好!!!谢谢!!!
什么啊?快啊!谢谢诶。。。在线等。。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语三分钟演讲稿 的文章