按默认排序
孝德文化的演讲,
孝德文3化的
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇3到5分钟的英语演讲稿,要有那种引人思考的效果,要有内涵,但不要太难的,感谢!!_百度知道
求一篇3到5分钟的英语演讲稿,要有那种引人思考的效果,要有内涵,但不要太难的,感谢!!
Goodmoring ladies and gentalmen, I am very gald to stand here to have my speech.
Global Citizenship begins at home. Do you know what is the connotation of the Global Citizenship ? To be honest I don’t understand the exactly meaning of the sentence ,so only can I explain it simply .Global Citizenship ,in my opinion ,is not something in word only ,but a kind of responsibility and undertaking ,a way of behaving and thinking .So Global citizenship begins at home ,with a commitment to live responsibility ,to regard all human begins as fellow citizens ,and to be proactive in seeking the common good.
The world develops quickly, but it wandered from the path it should be. Peace and development have become essential issues.
Peace lays a foundation to development. But because of the development, social problems and environmental problems have become serious global problems. Over-population makes us ask for more resources from the limited ones. It causes natural resources fearfully scarce. If we keep on doing so, we will of course lose our reliable living space at last.
Apart from the environment we had broke at home ,we Chinese also have no sense to protect it when traveling abroad. Therefore Chinese travelers’ behaviors in foreign countries have made the native intolerable .And the foreigners have the bad influence about our country.
So I think the sentence of Global Citizenship begins at home means that everyone should be the global citizen ,should take the responsibility to protect our mother land .Global citizenship begins at home ,let we do it through the children and the parents ,through the school and the society, thou the government .There’s an old saying : Action speaks louder than words. Let’s act now . Thank you all attention.
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁与祖国同在(演讲稿)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
与祖国同在(演讲稿)|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢求一篇关于文明礼仪,法制安全方面的英语演讲稿,不要太长的,快啊!谢了_百度知道
求一篇关于文明礼仪,法制安全方面的英语演讲稿,不要太长的,快啊!谢了
提问者采纳
The ages is in the progress,I feel&quot, the history enters ahead, don&#39,2段, exactly, the exaltation of the living level along with the people,s trust to him for many times, the person wants to achieve success,s character of 21 centuries,, big go to not cheat the nation, 这片就是, row a beautiful of curve lie in it to sought to allow the position for a wings of oneself, The ancients once says,&quot,Since the childhood mother educates the child who I want to be a&quot, the kid let wolf give eat, The people has no the letter not to sign, lying in it to sought to allow the position for the oneself&#39,,End, ancients is still such, 《 kid and wolf 》 of story is widely known is to lose the trust because the kid cheats to take the other people&#39, besides now person!Is the traditional virtue of our Chinese nation with&quot, leaving a bright scenery, setting up our home totally,, being the end wolf to really come to other people to his many beguilements,你可以用1,Although does this is a story its difficult ways and can&#39, the letter have no the does not become&quot,What is the meaning of the &quot,Therefore, honesty&quot,The fierce tiger whistles the forest of , honesty&quot,s strong and healthy body,Small go to not bogus,t endanger the human life, is also the morals responsibility of each citizen is also a kind of lofty personality power&quot, honesty&quot, the honesty keep promise since is a kind of morals quality and the morals convictions, the body of the life value now,可能有点长,My honor versus dishonor view,t explain the certain truth, must examine the oneself to seek precise own position, include, my position The male eagle brushes past the sky, we want to BE the person whom a real honesty keep promise to carry out our dream,What does&quot, the honesty keeps promise for the glory&quot, the exactitude sets up own honor versus dishonor view is an exaltation that is teenager&#39,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
其他2条回答
Lang=eng&ID=1967,com/bayan/hits,asp,al-islam,//hadith,com/bayan/hits,Lang=eng&ID=1967" target="_blank">http,asp,al-islam,看看上面有没有你需要的吧~<a href="http,//hadith,
我今天演讲的题目是《文明礼仪在校园》。礼仪是无处不在的,它可以表现出一个人的道德修养,它可以增进人与人之间的友谊,它的作用太多太多了。在这阳春三月,春意浓浓、生机勃勃,意味着我们该有一个崭新面貌。那么怎样才能使小学生礼仪洋溢在美丽的校园里呢?
我们小学生要着装得体,符合学生身份,体现出新世纪学生篷勃向上的风采,因为仪表、仪容、仪态可以让人一看便知道你的修养。
升旗仪式,最为庄严。这凝聚了文明与热血的国旗,在礼仪的包围中更显得鲜艳。此时此刻,国旗下的我们要严肃认真、精神饱满、高唱国歌,不负于“礼仪之邦”这个美誉。
课堂礼仪对老师的教学影响很大,它直接关系着一个班的荣誉与凝聚力,体现这个班的班风班貌。校园礼仪就更重要了,下课后的休息时间,不随地吐痰、乱扔纸屑、不拿粉笔头玩、上下楼梯一律右行、见老师和客人要用普通话主动问好。我们还应该爱护花草树木和一切设施,不穿越绿化带,爱护清洁卫生,服从老师管理和接受值周学生的批评劝阻。受到老师的帮助,应主动诚恳地说谢谢。
同学之间也离不开礼仪,它就像润滑油,使粗糙的磨擦消迹,如果有矛盾,多进行自我反省。互相理解、宽容待人。培养较强的协作精神,这样使班级更团结、友谊更深厚。
在3月这个文明礼貌月,全中国都弥漫着文明礼貌的芳香。而这些芳香正来自于各种花朵,你,便是他们中的一份子,相信自己,我们一定能行。我们将挑起传承礼仪的使命,无负于未来,无负于这教育我们的美丽校园。
我的演讲到此结束!谢谢!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【急】求一篇三分钟的英语演讲稿,在线等。 题目三选一。(非常感谢,希望是原创的,有质量的,追加)_百度知道
【急】求一篇三分钟的英语演讲稿,在线等。 题目三选一。(非常感谢,希望是原创的,有质量的,追加)
2.challengenes
oppotuneties
提问者采纳
Challenges and opportunities 【By Kaiser3344】  Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. At present, my fellow students and I have before us great personal and educational opportunities. At the same time, we are running into a variety of challenges.  Today&#39;s college education provides us with opportunities for bringing out the creativity and talent that we have within us. This is nurtured both by our learned professors, and by the growing dimension of knowledge sources, such as the World Wide Web and multimedia sources. Our educational experience is being transformed both within and beyond the traditional classroom. However, challenges still exist.  At the end of every semester, students in my university are required to fill out a questionnaire as a review of the previous semester. The questions usually cover a broad range of college life, from curriculum adjustment to canteen service. And almost every time, the questionnaire includes one essential question, that is: As a college student, what are your major challenges? And almost every answer includes two aspects: studying and professional. These two challenges will remain our preoccupations as long as we live in such a competitive world.  A series of challenges in our studies start from almost the beginning of our freshman year. We may wonder whether we&#39;ve chosen the right major. We may wonder if the extracurricular activities add credits to our studies. We may work our heads off to get a glorious A, because B is already mediocre and C is almost unacceptable. Later on we may be competing with our hardworking, intelligent peers, including our best friends to get into an ideal graduate school. All of these sound so familiar and they have somehow made our college education so goal-obsessed that we sometimes fail to fully enjoy our educational experience.  Apart from challenges in learning, there are also professional challenges. The competitive world today has also brought about the &Knowledge Economy,& which requires the effective use of knowledge for economic and social development, and also requires skilled and multi-oriented students with a marketable vocational sense. Therefore, sophisticated calculations upon the value of a university degree are being made. Graduate employability statistics are being scrutinized. Programs like resume writing and interview skills are seen as a must. Again as I&#39;ve said above, when professional concern dominates our college education, we may lose the essence of our educational experience.  Indeed, facing these two challenges, how can students manage to be what the employers seek and at the same time to enjoy a valuable, insightful and rewarding educational experience?  For me, the solution to the problem lies in what can be called an &Educational Synthesis&. I remember attending a lecture by Professor Tu Weiming, director of Harvard Yenching Institute. In his lecture, Professor Tu argued that the ideal state of college education is to arrive at a synthesis, a combination of specific knowledge, humanistic insight and sense of social responsibility.  Admittedly, there is much to do to bridge the gap between our educational experience in college and the social employment in society. &Educational synthesis& can help us narrow the gap. Fortunately, today&#39;s college education provides us with such a diverse world. From this diverse world we may choose what we want to form our own educational synthesis.  Ladies and gentlemen, as Charles Dickens once commented upon the time of the French Revolution, &It w it was the worst of times.& And I&#39;m afraid so it is with our time.  I believe, once we achieve our own educational synthesis, we will be able to transform our challenges into opportunities. We will be able to see the best time of our life. And more importantly, we will be able to see the best time of our nation. Thank you.【楼主】此篇文稿符合您大学英语水平,是本人以前写的,希望能够对您有所启示,若觉得满意,望多多支持哈!!!
谢谢,不过觉得有点长,三分钟左右的,能不能稍微短一些。。。我学心理学的,英语水平是不能看的。。。四级两年都没过。。。所以。。。呵呵。。你懂得。
【楼主】经过本人慎重考虑,可去掉第三,六,七,八段,若还觉得长了,您还可以去掉第二段。这样应该符合您的标准了,最后祝您演讲成功哈!!!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
其他1条回答
Dreams are the wind for our sails on the ocean.
Dreams kindle a flame to illuminate our dark roads.
Dreams are the armor for our fragile hearts.
Martin Luther King had a dream — it was to have justice for all people. Lincoln had a dream — it was to set the slaves free. They sought their dreams and ultimately made them come true.The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, no and it is not given to me to know how many steps are necessary in order to reach my goal. Failure I may still encounter at the thousandth step, yet success hides behind the next bend in the road. Never will I know how close it lies unless I turn the corner.Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult. I will persist until I succeed.Your life rating is a score of the sum total of your life, and accounts for how satisfied, successful, balanced, capable, valuable, and happy you are. The quiz attempts to put a number on the summation of all of these things, based on your answers. Your life score is reasonably high. This means that you are on a good path. Continue doing what is working and set about to improve in areas which continue to lag. Do this starting today and you will begin to reap the benefits immediately.I have dreams, you have dreams and they have dreams too. We should help them. We should save their lives so that they can pursue their own dreams.Just like the lyric of a song says, “We are the ones who make a brighter day so let’s start giving.”Well, that’s my dream, a simple but meaningful one.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我爱我的祖国演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐