alakevin clarkk walk with me歌词大意

walk goodbye歌词大意_百度知道
walk goodbye歌词大意
A million miles awayYour signal in the distanceTo whom it may concernI think I lost my wayGetting good at starting overEvery time that I returnI'm learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?I'm learning to talk againCan't you see I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?Do you remember the daysWe built these paper mountainsAnd sat and watched them burnI think I found my placeCan't you feel it growing strongerLittle conquerorI'm learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?I'm learning to talk againI believe I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?NowFor the very first timeDon't you pay no mindSet me free againYou keep alive a moment at a time But still inside a whisper to a liarTo sacrifice but knowing to surviveThe first to find another state of mind I'm on my knees, I'm waiting for a signForever, wheneverI never wanna dieI never wanna dieI never wanna dieI'm on my kneesI never wanna dieI'm dancing on my graveI'm Running through the fireForever, whateverI Never wanna dieI Never wanna leaveI'll Never say goodbyeForever, whateverForever, WhateverI'm learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?I'm learning to talk againCan't you see I've waited long enoughWhere do I begin?I'm learning to walk againI believe I've waited long enoughI'm le arning to talk againCan't you see I've waited long enough 翻译是:万英里之遥 你的信号的距离 它可能涉及到谁 我想我迷路了 获取善于从头开始 每次我回 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢? 我学习再谈谈 你没看见我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢? 你还记得天 我们建立了这些纸山 坐,看着它们燃烧 我想我找到我的地方 你不能觉得它越来越强 小征服者 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢? 我学习再谈谈 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢? 现在 对于首次 你不交不介意 我再次设置免费 您永葆一次片刻 但仍然在一个个骗子的耳语 牺牲,但知道要生存 首先要找到另一种心态 我在我的膝盖,我在等待一个标志 永远,只要 我从来没有想死 我从来没有想死 我从来没有想死 我在我的膝盖 我从来没有想死 我我的坟墓上跳舞 我运行通过火 永远的,无论 我从未想过死 我再也不想离开 我永远不会说再见 永远的,无论 永远的,无论 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢? 我学习再谈谈 你没看见我已经等了很久 我在哪里开始呢? 我学走路了 我相信我已经等了很久 我学习再谈谈 你没看见我
是不是这个?
可以追加个最佳答案不?谢了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁walk with me rea garvey barfuss - 试听,下载,歌词,铃声,彩铃 -
在线听歌,免费下载MP3,搜秀soshow
walk with me rea garvey barfuss - 试听,下载,歌词,铃声,彩铃 -
在线听歌,免费下载MP3,搜秀soshow
热门歌曲:
按歌手、歌曲或歌词搜索
<div id="container" class="gclearfix" style="width:800"01Barfuss02Walk With Me以上结果由搜秀音乐提供
按歌手、歌曲或歌词搜索
声明:所有歌曲搜自互联网,本站不存储任何音乐文件,如有损害您的利益,请与存储该文件网站联系。
Copyright & 2015
All Rights ReservedTake A Walk With Me 歌词_百度知道
Take A Walk With Me 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Take A Walk With Me歌手:艾尔顿 约翰专辑:The Muse想见面的心情充满了我的心房我的思念能否传达至你的心房即便是透过小小窗户只要能见到你就心满意足那天 默默地承受着眼泪一滴滴飘落下来演奏我的梦想stay with me 你是属于我的最耀眼的阳光stay with me 我想永远永远牵着你的手 然后在通往明天的小路上和你一同漫步时间像似被封存在箱子里翅膀被你折断在风中了吗突然在这城市迷失方向你给我的勇气去了哪里我对你的喜欢不会输给你所付出的努力演奏我的梦想stay with me 你是属于我的最耀眼的阳光stay with me 我想永远永远牵着你的手 然后在通往明天的小路上和你一同漫步stay with me 你是属于我的最耀眼的阳光stay with me 我想永远永远牵着你的手 然后在通往明天的小路上
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Alain Clark

我要回帖

更多关于 kevin clark 的文章

随机推荐