佳能600闪光灯闪光灯型号是cm1—9590

Apple has&extended&system-wide Raw support for&14 additional cameras, including Canon's newest flagship DSLRs. Digital Camera Raw 6.04 also brings Raw support to OS X Yosemite for&the Panasonic Lumix DMC-CM1 smartphone, Nikon D7200 and Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II among others. See the full list and download link below.
Canon EOS 5DS
Canon EOS 5DS R
Canon EOS Rebel T6i / 750D / Kiss X8i
Canon EOS Rebel T6s / 760D / Kiss 8000D
Fujifilm X-A2
Hasselblad CFV-50c
Hasselblad H5D-50c
Leica C (Typ 112)
Nikon 1 S2
Nikon D7200
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II
Panasonic LUMIX CM1
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF7
Pentax MX-1
Gear in this story174I own it147I want it21I had itDiscuss in the 40I own it140I want it30I had itDiscuss in the 43I own it248I want it25I had itDiscuss in the 293I own it294I want it35I had itDiscuss in the 12I own it29I want it0I had itDiscuss in the Show all listings (6) ...Show all listings (10) ...Show all listings (10) ...
You may also like
I think you mean Adobe, not Apple, right?0 upvotesOn my Macs, I can view various raw files natively.
I can't do that on my PC's.
Whether I have an Adobe product installed or not (?)Comment edited 2 times, last edit 7 minutes after posting2 upvotesNope, it's Apple's own RAW module. It's in the base OS and is updated automatically, which can also be seen in the App Store.app app. I've posted an update log of my Mac (see the second entry):/photos///1 upvoteThat's one thing I really like about working on my macs, no matter which camera I'm using (usually Nikon/Canon) I can just pop a card into the card reader and scroll quickly through the raw files while viewing them, without having to load a program just to view raw files... when I find a file that I want to process- I just (what equates to a &right click& or tap) open the file in the desired program and viola!.
Apple makes it easy.I still have a mac on mavericks- looks like it's time to double-check the back ups, whip out the ethernet cord and upgrade.0 upvotesgood, any apps for Canon is welcome....0 upvotesAny idea where to find some raw samples?0 upvotesFoveon Inc. is based in California and Apple do not support the new SIGMA quattro RAW-standard ! Sorry, but shame on you, Apple !!Comment edited 36 seconds after posting0 upvotesApple has never supported any Foveon sensors. They don’t even support the linear DNGs derived from older Foveon raw files from 2008 and earlier. It’s never going to happen. We’ll be lucky if, in five years, Apple supports any third-party raw formats.1 upvoteShame on Sigma for not licensing it to Apple.0 upvotesWhat Sigma should do is work with Adobe to make DNG the raw format for Foveon sensor cameras. Apple would still need to keep up to date on the DNG spec (which, so far, they’ve done a poor job of), but at least Sigma cameras would be using a documented raw format requiring no special work from third party software vendors. Seems like if it hasn’t happened yet, it probably never will, but if it did, I’d consider buying another Sigma camera.0 upvotesMark Alan Thomas: What I read many years ago is that putting Foveon capability into DNG would mean making the specifics of Foveon sensors open. That was apparently a step too far for a company that wanted to keep its secrets.I read that, unlike other raw file formats, Adobe use code provided by Foveon (or Sigma?) in ACR and Lightroom to partially decode the X3F data, so that Adobe's software can use it or convert it to Linear DNG.I don't know if the above is still the case.1 upvoteI read that too, but they need to do it. As much as I love the Foveon, I won’t buy another Sigma camera until they open their raw format. They’re shooting themselves in the foot. They should take a cue from Elon Musk and his electric car patents. Heck, Sigma’s money comes from lenses anyway.I have my doubts about how much inside info Adobe got from Sigma. The way Adobe decodes my Sigma dp1 files is pretty poor — bad color with clipped highlights — so I gave up on it pretty quick, and instead used Sigma’s own crummy software to generate (huge) TIFFs, and imported those into Lightroom instead. It’s a hassle and a mess, but it’s the only way to get full Foveon image quality, and it’s not something I’m ever going to put up with again.0 upvotesI have an alternative suggestion for what Sigma should do.They should provide an option in their cameras to output a Linear DNG file instead of an X3F file. So the important analysis of the Foveon data would be done in-camera, presumably as for JPEG, but once the 3 colour values have been generated, they would not be further processed, but wrapped into DNG (non-raw) format.I am an advocate of camera makers using DNG as a user-optional alternative raw file format, (if not the only raw file format). Pentax does this. It is hard to see what the downside for customers would be.This wouldn't help with Apple, because they don't (I think) support Linear DNG either. But it would probably expand the range of software available to Sigma camera users, while preserving secrecy of the detailed algorithms for creating the 3 colour values.1 upvoteI’d take the Linear DNG option provided theirs were better than Adobe’s X3F conversions. I’d even take a low contrast 16-bit TIFF and be extra careful with my white balance. But Sigma stubbornly sticks to X3F.0 upvotesThe Pentax MX-1 has finally received RAW support. ayy lmaoComment edited 31 seconds after posting0 upvotesLOL at anyone using the 5Ds with a glorified iPhone Photo app.7 upvotesPerfect!
Switch off comments now.0 upvotesI'm not sure what the iPhone or iOS has anything to do with OS X being able to display raw files from a wide variety of cameras, but I like using my mac(s) to view, rate/mark, delete, and organize raw photographs before using software to actually process the files.0 upvotesMy word. I saw some of those cameras in the Fox Talbot museum at the weekend.2 upvotesCan't beat salted paper.0 upvotesNo EOS-M3 support! WTF?1 upvotePresumably contingent on downloading Yosemite?4 upvotesYes.Yosemite RAW compatibility:/en-us/HT203088Mavericks:/en-us/HT201071So if you want support for a newer camera you either need to upgrade to the latest Mac OS X version or use a third-party RAW converter.2 upvotesAmazing news...2 upvotesI am a little bit surprised, that the Canon M3 is not supported dispite the fact it's the same sensor than the Canon 750 and 760.1 upvoteIt won't come to the US, so Apple doesn't bother to update their RAW engine for it I'll guess.0 upvotesWell in this case, why Apple bother to sell it's gear in europe ?1 upvoteIt probably is included in the European update.0 upvotesI think Apple, being based in the US, works with US representatives of camera companies. Whatever data they provide regarding their new cameras and their RAW specifics, they implement. Ask Chuck Westfall why Canon USA did not provide Apple with the specs.0 upvotesPaul Verhoeven: does Apple rely on the camera makers providing the specifications?Typically, raw converter developers obtain a camera and reverse-engineer the raw files from it. Or obtain information from sources other than the camera maker.(Yes - sometimes camera makers, especially minority or niche players, do supply relevant information. But I think mostly not).1 upvote&Paul Verhoeven: does Apple rely on the camera makers providing the specifications?Typically, raw converter developers obtain a camera and reverse-engineer the raw files from it. &Are you kidding me? Maybe with amateur projects like dcraw. No serious company (like Adobe or Apple) would work like that, and it does not make any sense for camera manufacturers to make them to - after all they need that support too.1 upvotePaul Verhoeven: When did those major companies STOP reverse engineering? Do you know something we don't?This mentions Jeff Schewe watching Thomas Knoll reverse-engineering a raw file format:/article_raw_links.phpRe: Adobe v Nikon RAW/forums/post/See under &Archival format&:/articles/article.aspx?p=412913&seqNum=3Secrecy of Nikon:/thread/311938Q on reverse-engineering RAW formats:http://photo.net/digital-darkroom-forum/00Y5JC1 upvoteHe described even better case of a camera maker supplying SDK to parse RAWs, but somebody wanted more.0 upvotesPaul Verhoeven:It reads: &Since the camera companies don't document how and where the metadata is written in files, nor what the data means, 3rd party developers must &decode& or reverse engineer what the data means. This it time consuming work with no documentation. Even if you HAVE the camera company's SDK, there may be no specific documentation for the private maker notes. Some SDKs expose some data, but not all.&I don't know of a camera maker's SDK that decodes rather than converts raw files. They typically do the raw conversion job themselves. (Unless this has now changed. I haven't checked for a few years). Obviously this doesn't apply to camera makers that use DNG as their raw file format, since there is a freely available source-code SDK for that.And camera maker's raw file formats typically don't include everything needed to make a raw conversion anyway! That is why raw converters need time to catch up with new cameras. (Except in the case of DNG).1 upvoteCan this update clear the stardust on Canon 750/760D sensors?0 upvotesNow they need an Apple phone that shoots raw. They are making others look better.0 upvotesI think you can have iOS camera Apps shoot RAW(TIFF)3 upvotesRadPhoto is correct.The MediaCapture API in iOS allows you to specify the pixel format of the image you obtain from the camera as anything up to 64-bit ARGB (16-bits per channel). At least one camera app uses this to output TIFF images. Other apps have taken advantage of this to replace the default JPEG compression with faster implementations (e.g. achieving 20fps continuous shooting — I believe Apple hired that guy).Comment edited 14 seconds after posting2 upvotes&At least one camera app uses this to output TIFF images.&There have always been camera apps with TIFF output - for example, the 645 Pro reviewed at least a year ago here at DPR. However, all of these apps only output TIFF's captured after the noise reduction / lens correction / WN stage in the imaging pipeline. That is, they are in no way RAW's.That is, these so-called &RAW's& are completely useless compared to even the almost-RAW output of many Android phones (see my dedicated articles on doing this on the Note4), let alone true, official RAW output of the Nokias / some Android phones.Comment edited 1 minute after posting1 upvoteYou're right, they're not true RAW images, but they're certainly not &completely useless&.0 upvotes&You're right, they're not true RAW images, but they're certainly not &completely useless&.&Of course they aren't. it's just that you can't get rid of the, regretfully, pretty strong NR
in those files - unlike with both true RAW (vanilla Lollipop models and some other) and almost-RAW (S805-based Note4's etc) files.0 upvotesNow all I need is the camera body, lens, battery grip and storage cards and I'm all set. Then more lenses. More storage cards. Another body. More lenses. Probably a laptop...Maybe I should rethink that free Apple Camera Raw download.5 upvotesNo, all you need are the two Hasselblad bodies.0 upvotesSo cool, Peiasdf...I didn't know that...Can I see some 1/4000 sports/action shots from your two?0 upvotesTotal comments: 44
Latest reviews
Finished challenges by from
Most popular cameras
Top threads12496795444393838363636363433333130302928
Editorial content
Product database
Connect with dpreview产品对比:您还想对比:数码相机
====品牌加载中...====
====请先选择品牌====
(提示:您最多可同时对10款产品进行比较)
2014年09月2014年09月
一般参数佳能 PowerShot G7 X 1英寸 卡片相机松下 DMC-CM1 1英寸可通话智能卡片相机 银色数码相机昵称PowerShot G7 XCM1相机类型消费,卡片,长焦,广角,专业,消费,卡片,长焦,广角发售时间日日有效像素数2020万2000万最高分辨率-光学变焦倍数4倍-传感器类型CMOS背照式CMOS传感器尺寸1英寸(13.2×8.8mm)1英寸(13.2×8.8mm)传感器描述原色滤镜-影像处理器DIGIC 6Venus Engine技术参数佳能 PowerShot G7 X 1英寸 卡片相机松下 DMC-CM1 1英寸可通话智能卡片相机 银色焦距(相当于35mm相机)24-100mm28实际焦距8.8-36.8mmmm-对焦方式自动对焦自动选择,单次,连续自动对焦,手动对焦-普通对焦范围5cm - 无穷远-微距对焦范围5cm -50 cm-最大光圈范围f/1.8-2.82.8镜头型号佳能变焦镜头-手动曝光支持-快门佳能 PowerShot G7 X 1英寸 卡片相机松下 DMC-CM1 1英寸可通话智能卡片相机 银色快门类型电子控制焦平面快门-快门速度1/2000s-40s秒-取景及显示佳能 PowerShot G7 X 1英寸 卡片相机松下 DMC-CM1 1英寸可通话智能卡片相机 银色液晶屏尺寸3英寸-液晶屏象素104万-高清屏是-屏幕功能翻转屏-取景器类型LCD取景-曝光控制佳能 PowerShot G7 X 1英寸 卡片相机松下 DMC-CM1 1英寸可通话智能卡片相机 银色曝光模式程序自动曝光,光圈优先,快门优先,手动曝光-曝光补偿±3EV(1/3EV步进调节)-曝光测光评价测光,中央重点测光,点测光-感光度范围ISO 125-12800-白平衡调整自动,手动,预设-闪光灯佳能 PowerShot G7 X 1英寸 卡片相机松下 DMC-CM1 1英寸可通话智能卡片相机 银色相机闪光灯内置,可外接闪光灯-有效闪光范围视外接闪光灯而定-闪光模式自动,强制,关闭,防红眼,慢速同步,防红眼+慢速同步-外置闪光灯支持佳能EX系列外接闪光灯-闪光指数7m-存储参数佳能 PowerShot G7 X 1英寸 卡片相机松下 DMC-CM1 1英寸可通话智能卡片相机 银色照片格式JPEG,RAW-视频格式MP4(H.264)-音频输入立体声音频输入(PCM)-外观参数佳能 PowerShot G7 X 1英寸 卡片相机松下 DMC-CM1 1英寸可通话智能卡片相机 银色尺寸103×60×40mm-重量304g-电池性能佳能 PowerShot G7 X 1英寸 卡片相机松下 DMC-CM1 1英寸可通话智能卡片相机 银色电源可充电锂离子电池-电池型号NB-13L-电池续航时间210张(CIPA标准)-其他特性佳能 PowerShot G7 X 1英寸 卡片相机松下 DMC-CM1 1英寸可通话智能卡片相机 银色连接类型高速USB 2.0-无线性能WiFi-防护功能不支持-遥控功能支持红外遥控功能-打印支持PictBridge打印协议-三脚架螺孔标准螺孔(1/4英寸,ISO 1222)-视频输出支持视频输出(NTSC/PAL)-
2014年09月2014年09月
产品对比:您还想对比:数码相机
====品牌加载中...====
====请先选择品牌====

我要回帖

更多关于 佳能闪光灯 的文章

随机推荐