刚开始的会有逗逗迪迪爱探险 动漫迪的声音,有点像电音的可以做手机铃声的歌

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一首英文歌 男声 有点像电音 开头i can believe…… every day and every night ..i will never ..开头i can believe…… every day and every night ..it's my heart i will never ..高潮i want you next to me ...i want you stay ..don' go away i need you stay
小小Vu酹幌3
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Please Don't Walk Away————phathI can't believe you're ending this relationship with me After all those times we spend together,Baby cant you see?Everytime we fight,I put my pride aside I always let you win,Just to end those arguments Never wanna hurt you then I dont wanna hurt you now Cause all I wanna do is,Wipe those tears from your eyes Never wanna tell you lies,I just wanna treat you right Everyday and every night just wanna stay right by your side Girl just trust me And you will see I will never break it With our love well make it Cause your heart Is my heart Listen can you hear it Beating together as one (As our love is one) I want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can't you see?(Girl don't walk away) Never wanna change our destiny (I want you to stay) Baby we can give it one more chance (Please don't walk away) I want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can't you see?(Girl don't walk away) Never wanna change our destiny (I wanna you to stay) Baby can we give it one more chance (One more chance) Still can't believe you're leaving me for another guy After all we been through I was there for you for quite a while Can tell me why?And what I did wrong?I try my best,gave you everything you want and more Baby open up your eyes Can't you see I'm hurt inside You're the only one for me That I want by my side Girl I don't know what to do And I don't know what to say Tell me girl,I'm on my knees,What can I do to make you stay Just trust me And you will see I will never break it With our love well make it Cause your heart Is my heart Listen can you hear it Beating together as one (As our love is one)(Please dont walk away)I want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can't you see?(Girl don't walk away) Never wanna change our destiny (I want you to stay) Baby we can give it one more chance (Please don't walk away)I want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can't you see?(Girl don't walk away) Never wanna change our destiny (I want you to stay) Baby we can give it one more chance (Please don't walk away)I need you to stay (I need you to stay) Girl don't walk away (Don't walk away) I want you to stay (I want you to stay) Please don't walk away (Please don't walk away) I need you to stay (I need you to stay) Girl don't walk away (Don't walk away) I want you to stay (I want you to stay) Please don't walk awayI want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can't you see?(Girl don't walk away) Never wanna change our destiny (I want you to stay) Baby we can give it one more chance (Please don't walk away)I want you to be here next to me (I need you to stay) Cause I love you baby can't you see?(Girl don't walk away) Never wanna change our destiny (I want you to stay) Baby we can give it one more chance (one more chance)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码超可爱的声音_迪迪歌单 - 虾米音乐
第一时间获得TA的歌单
入选曲目(2)
直接生成动态播播
使用手机扫码收听歌单
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
迪迪的其它歌单
关注虾米: