浙a2we85阳光浙商保险公司买了没有

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Trine 2: Complete Story
Includes Trine 2, Goblin Menace DLC and the Dwarven Caverns level
$19.99 USD
Buy Trine 2: Complete Story 3-Pack
Includes three copies of Trine 2: Complete Story - Send the extra copies to your friends!
$39.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Trine Complete
Includes 2 items:
Trine 2: Complete Story, Trine Enchanted Edition
$24.99 USD
Buy Frozenbyte Collection
Includes 4 items:
Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Trine 2: Complete Story, Trine Enchanted Edition
$34.99 USD
Buy Trine 2: Soundtracks & Artbooks
Includes Digital Artbook with commentary by Trine 2 artists and soundtrack by award-winning Ari Pulkkinen.
$4.99 USD
Buy Trine 2: Complete Story Upgrade
Includes the Goblin Menace DLC and the Dwarven Caverns level.
Upgrades the standard Trine 2 to the Complete Story version.
$4.99 USD
"A gorgeous fairy-tale of an action platformer with 3 unique characters. Shines best in co-op as each hero uses different abilities to help the others."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
Changelog
v2.01 (build 447) - April 23rd, 2015
Technical
* Stereo 3D fixes
Info
* All v2.01 (Steam and DRM Free) builds are online multiplayer compatible with this build (check the version number from game's main menu)
* This update is only for Windows
Hi! We've updated Trine 2: Complete Story in celebration of the launch of Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, now available on Early Access.
Trine 2: Complete Story v2.01 (build 443) patch notes
v2.01 (build 443) - April 16th, 2015
Technical
* Fixed few crash issues
Gameplay
* Fixed Tutorial level cinematics which could jam in certain rare cases
* Fixed various small gameplay issues
GUI
* Added info splash about upcoming Frozenbyte game(s)!
Localization
* Fixed some typos in localization
Info
* All v2.01 (Steam and DRM Free) builds are online multiplayer compatible with this build (check the version number from game's main menu)
PS. Here's the link to the Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power Store page:
About This Game
Trine 2 is a sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming where you play as one of Three Heroes who make their way through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world.
Join Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief in their adventure full of friendship, magic and betrayal.
Trine 2: Complete Story fully integrates the Goblin Menace expansion campaign and the all-new unlockable Dwarven Caverns level into one mighty fairytale. All owners of Trine 2: Goblin Menace are automatically upgraded to the Complete Story edition.
Complete Story edition features the all-new unlockable Dwarven Caverns level that takes our heroes on a journey through deep and dark lava-filled tunnels resonating with ancient legends
20 levels chock-full of adventure, physics-based puzzles, hazards, enemies and contraptions.
3 Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills – and personalities charming and otherwise
Choose new skills to aid the h fight dragon fire with fire arrows or turn your goblin enemies to ice, fly across chasms with the Kitesail Shield, levitate monsters to great heights and then trap them in a box, or slow down the game world with the time-bending gravity bubble!
Travel through beautiful vistas and environments (sometimes using extremely unreliable methods of transportation), including a castle by the treacherous sea, a burning desert, snowy ice mountains, all the way to the insides of a giant worm
Accessible for both casual and core gamers
Online and local co-op with up to three players
Save anywhere to play as long or short sessions as you like and use the Unlimited Character Mode and Game+ for additional replay value
Superb graphics with next-gen visuals use impressive technical effects, immerse yourself in the fantastical fairytale world full of magic and wonder
Hidden collectibles for extra adventuring
Fun and challenging achievements to unlock
Amazing 27-track soundtrack composed by the acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen
Full language support for English, French, German and Spanish, and optional subtitling for more than 10 languages
Supports NVIDIA 3D Vision
Digital Artbook with commentary by Trine 2 artists highlighting the design of levels, enemies, buildings and many environments. Also features an exclusive look at material not used in the final game.
Soundtrack by award-winning Ari Pulkkinen, featuring 21 tracks from Trine 2 in MP3 format with a total length of 57 minutes.
The Digital Artbook will be placed in your Trine 2 folder in the Steam directory:
...Steam\steamapps\common\Trine 2\Artbook
The Soundtrack will be placed in your Trine 2 folder in the Steam directory:
...Steam\steamapps\common\Trine 2\Soundtrack
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU (Dual Core recommended)
Memory: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 4.5 GB
Video Card: ATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better (Shader Model 3.0 needs to be supported)
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Additional: *Please note that Trine 2 may not run on most Intel graphics solutions used in . The game does run on new (2010-) Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better.
Processor: Intel Mac
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 4.0 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M or better / ATi Radeon 2400 or better*
*NOTE: Please be advised that Trine 2 does not run on Intel graphics solutions used in . The game does run on new (2010-) Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better. Macs with NVIDIA GeForce 9400M or ATi Radeon X1600 may not achieve smooth gameplay.
Additional: Keyboard, Mouse/Trackpad with Secondary click enabled
Minimum:
Processor: 2.2 GHz CPU
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better
Hard Drive: 4.0 GB
OpenGL: 2.1
Recommended:
Processor: 2.2 GHz CPU
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better (OpenGL 2.1 needs to be supported)
Hard Drive: 4.0 GB
OpenGL: 2.1
Additional: Trine 2 runs best with proprietary drivers and may not function correctly with open source drivers.
(C) 2011 Frozenbyte, Inc. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
8.2 hrs on record
Trine 2 is a gorgeous, fun game that I would wholeheartedly recommend, even though I am not someone who normally enjoys puzzle games. The world is vibrant and colorful, with great music and fun, if simple, characters to go along with it. It is a light-hearted, relaxing, fun game with a lot of charm. The puzzles were enjoyable. I had a good laugh with my co-op partner. We trolled each other and had quite a few memorable moments playing the game. I feel like the wizard was the most well-thought out character in the game and that the thief and knight didn't get quite as much attention as the wizard, but this is a very minor nitpick. Playing the thief and the knight wasn' I mostly played the thief during my playthrough and still had a great experience. The puzzles were creative, but not frustrating. I didn't feel that any of the puzzles were unfair. I found myself laughing at the silly mistakes we made more often than not.
Was this review helpful?
12.4 hrs on record
Visuals - 10/10Story - 9/10Music - 9/10Gameplay - 9/10Overall, a very entertaining and satisfying game.
Was this review helpful?
54.9 hrs on record
This game is brilliant!The atmosphere and graphics are truly amazing!Can be utterly frustrating and equally rewarding when you get pass that seemingly impossible part of the level.Sometimes this game can be easy, sometimes nearly impossible, especially if you're determined to get the Master Collector achivement.Not sure about the replayability though, unless you're after the achievements.Trine 3 must be in development, please!
Was this review helpful?
19.0 hrs on record
La version fran?aise de ce commentaire se trouve aprèsA great and very beautiful platform game: splendid graphic and animation, great music and the puzzle are could be quite challenging (not every time as some as easier than other). Also, you have some battle to go through (against goblins mostly and other kind of monster as well as boss). And to do all that you are in control of 3 different characters in 1: a mage, a thief and a warrior.Let me explain more exactly what is all about : in fact, you manage one character at the time but you always have the choice to change during the game as each one have his own strength and weakness. So to pass some of the puzzle you have to use one specific character... but you can make it more challenging and try to only use one character during the whole episode.The story itself is not the most original even if it is funny, but is quite interesting to follow and is well tell.I have not yet try the multiplayer part, but for what I have seen in some videos, you play with
one or two partners one of the hero and so you can help each other... well that could help to pass some puzzle faster and havo)So to make it simple, is for me one of the best platform game of this year (2014)! I don't see the time going and have some difficulty to stop playing. Luckily, there are always a pause between the different chapter (and a quite funny one).-----------------------------Un très beau et excellent jeu de plateforme : graphismes et animations magnifiques, très belle musique et les casse-têtes peuvent être plut?t exigeant (pas tout le temps car certains sont plus faciles que d’autres). Aussi vous avez quelques combats à faire (contre des gobelins majoritairement et d’autres types de monstres ainsi que des boss). Et pour faire tout cela vous allez devoir contr?ler 3 personnages différents en 1 : un mage, une voleuse et un guerrier.Laisser-moi vous expliquer exactement ce qu’il en est : en fait vous allez contr?ler un personnage à la fois mais vous aurez toujours le choix de changer durant le jeu car chacun a ses forces et ses faiblesses. Donc pour passer certains casse-têtes vous devez utiliser un des héros… mais vous pouvez vous donner plus de défi en gardant le même personnage durant tout l’épisode.L’histoire en elle-même n’est pas la plus originale même si il y a pas mal d’humour elle reste intéressante à suivre et elle est bien contée.Je n’ai pas encore essayer la partie multijoueur, mais pour ce que j’en ai vu à travers plusieurs vidéos, vous jouer avec un ou deux autres joueurs un des héros et ainsi vous pouvez vous aider… en somme cela peut permettre de faire certains passages plus rapidement et pas mal s’o)Donc pour faire simple, c’est pour moi un des meilleurs jeux de plateforme de cette année (2014) ! Je n’ai pas vu le temps passer et j’ai eu du mal à m’arrêter. Heureusement qu’il y a une pause entre les différents chapitres (et vraiment dr?le avec ?a).
Was this review helpful?
112.5 hrs on record
Trine 2 is the definition of what a plaformer should be.
The graphics are top notch with great lighting.
The fluidity of the animation and controls are perfect so that while some of the puzzle sections may be difficult at times they are never blamed on the slick controls.
The levels are long enough to be enjoyable and not too long where they get boring.
Each level offers a variety of landscapes and scenery, all of which are beautiful.
The storyline is forgettable, but still sets up a good reason for why you are playing the game.
The three different characters offer very different ways of playing and each offer different ways to solve the puzzles.
Think of it as an action only version of Quest for Glory where each character has a different solution to each puzzle.
The addition of the Goblin Menace, the Dwarven Carverns and now the Workshop has helped expand and continue the gameplay of this fabulous series.
The best part of this game is the multiplayer offering.
Now with online multiplayer, this game truly shines when playing with two or more players.The price for this game, when on sale is typically under $4 for the entire complete story.
Take advantage and don't miss this great game.
Bound to be a classic in gaming history.
Was this review helpful?
5.8 hrs on record
Beautiful game, nice storyline, and mostly, game that you can play with friends and explore together.
Was this review helpful?
74.6 hrs on record
Summary: Awesome game to play with friends and a true challenge if you like Achievements.This is definitely a *casual* game with not so much replayability IMHO, but it is a lot of fun. If you are an achievement freak like myself, prepare for a challenge. Luckly, these devs here didn't go in the trend of making impossible multiplayer achievements (which is utterly annoying), and they can usually be obtained solo. Some few require multiplayer but they are more often than not just silly: stand on the top of the Knight's shield and so on.Also, it is SO PRETTY.
Was this review helpful?
5.2 hrs on record
i love this game
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
the game is unique and nice art style still did not play co op with it but ofc it will be great but if you want a good co op game you MUST HAVE battle block best game co op
Was this review helpful?
12.8 hrs on record
This game is fun when u have someone to play it with for sure.. Some puzzles are quite simple but some i did get stuck on.. i had fun! The graphics are great i like how colorful it is as well.. Nice changing through characters, Wizard is much needed!! :) C'mon get trine 3 and make it better.
Was this review helpful?
12.9 hrs on record
????? mai friend with boxes never been more amused with throwing spiders at people 10/10 also
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
25.1 hrs on record
this game is just awesome ! :)
Was this review helpful?
9.4 hrs on record
i bounced on a starfish for 19 minutes
Was this review helpful?
4.8 hrs on record
I don't always write a review.Why i write this simply because i like the graphic.The narrator is also greatThe gameplay is good but not great.Great graphic and narrator is enough to make me write this. I love story telling.
Was this review helpful?
19.2 hrs on record
Completely recommend this awesome game! Hours of fun + nice multiplayer.
Was this review helpful?
3.2 hrs on record
Good game!
Was this review helpful?
11.6 hrs on record
Spawn cubes on friends and make them mad. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
13.0 hrs on record
RUS||ENG---Rus---Сюжет 10/10Графика 12/10Много мест где надо подумать(на половину логическая игра), очень хороший геймплей, графика, есть 3 персонажа которых можно переключать во время игры и у каждого свои особенности которые можно прокачивать собирая в игре разные штучки(колбы с маной, вроде),
много уровней, длинный сюжет, динамичные бои, ЭТУ ИГРУ СТОИТ КУПИТЬТакже в игре есть DLC(Новые уронви,способности для прокачки персонажа, достижения)---Eng---Game story 10/10Graphics 12/10(Very good)A lot of places where you have to think about (half a logic game), a very good gameplay, graphics, There are 3 characters which can be switched during the game, and each has its own characteristics that can be pumped into the game by collecting different stuff
(flask mana like) , many levels, long story, dynamic combat, THIS GAME SHOULD TO BUYAlso, the game has DLC (New levels, the ability for leveling, achievements)
Was this review helpful?
10.6 hrs on record
I didn't know that Zoya wasn't a male
Was this review helpful?
11.5 hrs on record
Trine 2 is a very fun and challenging little game that features both singleplayer and coop! I find the game to be much more enjoyable to play with two friends, but it's completely fine to play it by yourself too.In Trine 2 there is three characters availible to play as, Pontius the Knight, Amadeus the Wizard and Zoya the Thief. Every character has its own attributes that is needed to complete the puzzles and continue through the levels. In singleplayer mode you can switch between all three characters when you need to, and in coop every player plays one character.In the first game your heroes saved the kingdom from an undead invasion, after that the heroes separated and lived their own lives, until now. The Trine warps the trio to a mysterious place that they have never heard of or seen before. The three heroes slowly discover the path out of this mysterious place while someone is observing their progress through a magic mirror...There is also a DLC called &The Goblin Menace&. If you are unsure if you want to buy this game, I can totally recommend it! I've had tons of fun playing this with my friends, was it laughing at eachothers deaths and ridiculous ragdolls or trying to figure out the puzzles, finding &cheaty& ways to skip the puzzle and try to get to the next part of the level.The DLC adds quite a few more levels of gameplay and an amusing storyline which was very enjoyable!I recommend this game to anyone! Especially if you have two friends to play it with. And while at it, why not get the DLC and have even more fun?
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Traditional Chinese
Includes 97 Steam Achievements
Title: Trine 2: Complete Story
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 6 Jun, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Trine 2: Complete Story
Trine 2: Complete Story 3-Pack
Trine Complete
Frozenbyte Collection
Trine 2: Soundtracks & Artbooks
Trine 2: Complete Story Upgrade
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &友情链接:sewangdasewang_多毛穴性爱网_lushen影院/
当前位置:该用户账户尚未开启网盘共享。您目前无法访问他的资源列表。日亚 买书 运费,京香julia水手服,在目的却是警告他龙二,想从我怀里抢走我
在目的却是警告他龙二,想从我怀里抢走我的女
&&&&  很冷,冷得连石头都煞白。&&&&  “本来想找田老评一下那几对金鱼。算了,就当我没来过。”罗元掉头就走,暗地对丁文挤uebc6ltjqjsm3gqmn9h3fytks9whw3qfycytjuiz8stzq6vro挤眼。&&&&
“唉唉,老大,不是我不行,是我――”罗敏生很想解释,图书!  城市的早晨总那么匆忙,每个人步履匆匆。&&&&
都不知道张大亮这混蛋是不是平时都e1s+ntqxrkv4d2rjwi0e49dfyhlqlcdp0lyg==那么爱笑,可现在,他每跟秦冰媛说一句话,都是笑脸相迎,或者是看着眼前的这个女人实在是太漂亮买书,心里有些激动?&&&&
wWw.qududu.coM提供无弹窗全文字在线阅读,更新速度日亚更快文章质量更好,如果您觉得不错就多多分享本站!谢谢各位读者的支持!&&&&  游彩霞胜利地耶了一声。但林雪芹为了防止这位学妹的涂毒范围扩大化,说道:运费“你的菜,以后就留给丁学哥一人独享好了,咱们没这口福。”&&&&
而罗敏生虽e1s+ntqxrkv4d2rjwi0e49dfyhlqlcdp0lyg==然是对着大家说的这话,其实内在目的却是警告他龙二,想从我怀里抢走我的女人,我罗敏生做不到,你京香julia水淘宝代购兰芝逼专柜便宜一半是正品吗手服龙二也别想得逞。&&&&
时代风气那么败坏,难道你老妈没有告诉过你?都是送货上门的,还说自己不是做这行?谁会相信呢?&&&&
风-骚四那嗓门喊得震天动地,嘹亮无比,大伙uebc6ltjqjsm3gqmn9h3fytks9whw3qfycytjuiz8stzq6vro的耳膜都要快破裂了,大家看着她气势汹汹的走过来,都不自觉的站了起来,就连站在舞池中间正玩得开心的人们也停下了扭动。&&&&
“怕什么?你活,你怕什么,别支支吾吾的半天憋不出一句话来,我最讨厌的就是那种男人了,有什么你赶紧说,我林楚楚会满足你的――”&&&&
程一有些犹豫,这能和沈浩笙等人同行。路上有个照应,那自然是天大的好事。但是程一对日立净化器代购哪个好沈浩笙等人比不是多熟悉,也不知道就这样同行是好还是坏。&&&&
友情链接:
<a href=".cn/daigouhouse/1787.html" title="<div cla

我要回帖

更多关于 浙商保险报案电话 的文章

随机推荐