thanks a lot!
注册时间 最后登录
秀基因 个 秀蛋白 个
支持!!!!!!!!!!
支持!!!!!!!!!!
注册时间 最后登录
秀基因 个 秀蛋白 个
回复 1-楼 的帖子
It's really good news for me. I need to read it right way. By the way, anybody know how to do the data analyssis after you got data from the Genescan?&&I'm the new commer of this area, so I want to know some friends who are working in this area.
注册时间 最后登录
秀基因 个 秀蛋白 个
really useful for me, I am so appreciated
注册时间 最后登录
秀基因 个 秀蛋白 个
如何利用MEGA3
但愿不只是说明书
注册时间 最后登录
秀基因 个 秀蛋白 个
手头只有英文版的,其他地方下载的中文翻译版本都很简单,不知道这个怎么样?!
注册时间 最后登录
秀基因 个 秀蛋白 个
注册时间 最后登录
秀基因 个 秀蛋白 个
很不错,谢谢
注册时间 最后登录
秀基因 个 秀蛋白 个
生物秀精品推荐 /1
生物秀论坛手机版全新改版,更快速度,更好体验!拿起手机在浏览器输入,立刻访问体验,或者关注生物秀微信公众号“shengwuxiu”,在下拉菜单里点击链接访问。当前位置:
&Expert Systems for High Throughput Analysis of Single Source Samples: A Comparison of Genemarker Hid V1.71 and Genemapper Id V3.2 and Validation of Genemapper Id V3.2. [平装]
Expert Systems for High Throughput Analysis of Single Source Samples: A Comparison of Genemarker Hid V1.71 and Genemapper Id V3.2 and Validation of Genemapper Id V3.2. [平装]
商品价格:
所属类别:
您看到的商品报价由易购整理
优惠信息:
与Expert Systems for High Throughput Analysis of Single Source Samples: A Comparison of Genemarker Hid V1.71 and Genemapper Id V3.2 and Validation of Genemapper Id V3.2. [平装]最相近的商品
购买最高返利6倍易币
Expert Systems for High Throughput Analysis of Single Source Samples: A Compariso.. 商品介绍
Expert Systems for High Throughput Analysis of Single Source Samples: A Comparison of Genemarker Hid V1.71 and Genemapper Id V3.2 and Validation of Genemapper Id V3.2. [平装]用户评论
热卖新品上架推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 genemapper 的文章

随机推荐