一篇关于运动必要性的大学生英语演讲稿稿

急求一篇运动会的英语演讲稿!谢谢!学校急需让我们写一篇关于运动会的英语演讲稿_作业帮
急求一篇运动会的英语演讲稿!谢谢!学校急需让我们写一篇关于运动会的英语演讲稿
急求一篇运动会的英语演讲稿!谢谢!学校急需让我们写一篇关于运动会的英语演讲稿
Friendship Everyoneofus,richorpoor,shouldatleasthaveoneortwogoodfriends.MyfriendswilllistentomewhenIwanttospeak,willwipemyeyeswhenIcry,willtakecareofmewhenIamsick,andmyfriendswillgotogetherwithmesideb...急求英语演讲稿一篇!关于运动话题的!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 急求英语演讲稿一篇!关于运动话题的!
急求英语演讲稿一篇!关于运动话题的!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“急求英语演讲稿一篇!关于运动话题的!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“急求英语演讲稿一篇!关于运动话题的!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:难易程度不限,不过最好简单一些,呵呵.,什么都可以~如果好的话可以追加分~(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……谢谢各位啦,本人英语水平不是很高....!最好介绍一种喜爱的运动....只要是关于运动话题的就行恩,控制在5分钟之内就好,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: we can still swim. i while swimming is really a pleasure, there are animals flying. both running and swimming are healthy sports. that is the beauty, but not many for sports. i have been growingly interested in it recently. it is really hard for human to fly, that is my personal feeling. while the other two groupd enjoy three dimension world, at least half an hour each time. within water?running. at least, the third group can only move at a two dimention surface, is a kind of suffer.also. i only enjoy watching sports, human is among the last group. what swim brings to me is the feeling of freedom, swimming., swim three days a week. unfortunately, to me. on the earth, i will
fortunately.so, and walking, swim is not as tough as running, the world is expanded from 2 dimension to 3.but it is a differnet story for swimmingi love swimming
i am not that kind of sport person解决方案2:33通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:学校急需让我们写一篇关于运动会的英语演讲稿答:一根小小的木棒,连接的是团结,和友爱,一根小小的木棒,传递的是勇气和力量,一根小小的木棒,演绎的是奋斗和拼搏,加油吧!让这激动人心的时刻一直回荡在我们心中!===========================================问:我叫吴斌,英文名lucy,13岁,喜欢跑步,跳绳,打羽毛球,上初一,帮我...答:不知道===========================================问:体育启迪人生:让体育成为激励我们发展的动力 继2008年北京奥运会之后,...答:The History of Table Tennis Like many other sports, table tennis began as a mild social diversion. Descending, along with lawn tennis and badminton, from the ancient medieval game of tennis. It was popular in England in the sec...===========================================问:内容是 介绍我不知道但是想要学习的东西(最好是唱歌之类的,运动也行)...答:hello,how are you ,Iam fine thank you=========================================== i love swimming i am not that kind of sport person. i have many interests, but not many for sports. i only enjoy watching sports. but it is a differnet story for swimming. i have bee...=========================================== Sports entertainment has a stigma of being mindless pop culture, in some cases glorifying violence for the sake of entertainment[2], and has been criticized as such in popular m...=========================================== The main content of my speech is a team, this team is well-known U.S. national basketball team is that the people have called the Dream Team, Dream Team first appearance in...=========================================== 我在孩童的时候就很渴望与动物直接交流,以前家在乡下,山坡上的羊是我接触最多的伙伴,每天清晨,我赶着羊到山坡上去吃草,聪明的羊已经熟悉了去山坡的路,也熟悉了它们吃...===========================================that the Olympic spirit will flourish once again, this time in China, an oriental country with an ancient civilization. 中国人民一向赞赏奥林匹克精神的宗旨和原则,支持奥林匹克运动为...=========================================== 这个是我自己写的 本人不才 您将就看吧 Early NBA career () In 1996 NBA draft pick, Charlotte Hornets chosen Bryant as the 13th in draft pick, then Lakers genera...===========================================你同意我的看法吗? 让我们开始行动吧! 参考二: 关于北京奥运会这篇,不会难的,下... civilization. 中国人民一向赞赏奥林匹克精神的宗旨和原则,支持奥林匹克运动为促进世...===========================================One world, One dream. In the coming years, even for decades to come, the four simple English words will be closely, unmistakably linked to the Summer Olympic Games and the P...===========================================一万字?你写毕业论文也用不了这么多吧?听你讲演非累死不可。呵呵。=========================================== 有道搞定!===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助关于运动精神的英语演讲稿
> 关于运动精神的英语演讲稿
关于运动精神的英语演讲稿
&&&&来源:演讲稿
  下面分享的这则的主题是关于&运动精神&的,欢迎大家分享。
  id like to talk about sportsmanship.
  here is a quote i want to start with.
  its win or lose,be a good sport.
  that means always play fair.
  always follow the rules.
  always be honest and polite.
  we have competitions every day.
  we face challenges every moment.
  we compete with others all the time.
  when we win,we should be humble.
  we should put ourselves in the others shoes.
  we should understand how they feel.
  we can compliment our opponents.
  we can give them an encouraging word.
  we can say, you did a great job,too.
  remain silent and modest.
  never gloat or be too proud.
  enjoy the victory,but dont rub it in.
  when we lose,we should be gracious.
  we should put our disappointment aside.
  we should congratulate the winner sincerely.
  no one likes to lose.
  but its a chance to learn more.
  we should be thankful for the experience.
  life is like a game.
  sometimes we lose.
  a good attitude will make us winners for life.
  相关阅读分享:
关于运动精神的英语演讲稿相关推荐您还可以使用以下方式登录
范文热门搜索:
当前位置:
&& 英语关于健康演讲稿——Health的重要性带翻译
英语关于健康演讲稿——Health的重要性带翻译
推荐阅读:&英语关于健康演讲稿&&health的重要性带翻译&来自
there are many people who think that wealth is better than health. i used to think so until one day...
there are many people who think that wealth is better than health. i used to think so until one day i read a story about howard hughes. he was an american billionaire who got anything he wanted. however, in the last twenty years of his life, his health began to deteriorate and he was miserable. he had the best doctors and nurses. however, he could still find no relief. i realized that health is worth all the money in the world. if you have millions of dollars but your health is poor, you will not be able to do what you want to do. so i would like to say don&t hurt yourself trying to make money. instead take care of your body and be happy with what you do have. health is more important. which is more important, health or wealth? it is a hot topic among people. i can hardly answer this question. i didn&t realize that health is more imporant until i saw a businessman&s real life. a successful businessman, one of my father&s friends, devoted himseff to his business. he works from morning to night every day. there is no weekends in his mind. he often says, "i must earn much money so that i can get what i want. "lately, he is ill. though he has a lot of money, he can do nothing but lie in the hospital&s bed. so i think health is more important than wealth&people can do nothing if they are always in poor health, let alone happiness. no matter we are rich or not, we can not ignore the importance of health. 中文翻译: 很多人都认为财富宫比健康更重要。在读到howard hughes的故事之前,我也是这么认为的。howard hughes是美国的一个亿万富翁,能得到他想得到的任何东西。但是在他生命最后的二十年中,他的身体变得很糟糕,他很悲惨。他有最好的医生和护士,但仍得不到解脱。我意识到在这个世界上,好的身体抵得上所有的金钱。因为即使你有百万美元但身体糟糕,也不能做你想做的事情。因此我想说的是关心你的身体,对你所拥有的一切感到高兴,不要为挣钱损害你的身体。健康更重要。 健康和财富哪个更重要?这是人们常爱谈论的一个话题。我以前回答不出这个问题,但是现在从一个商人的真实生活中我意识到健康更重要。 我父亲的一位朋友,一个成功的商人,全身心投入到他的工作中。每天从早工作到晚,在他心目中根本没有周末的概念。他经常说:&我必须多挣钱,这样就可以想干什么就干什么。&近来,他病倒了,除了躺在医院病床上,什么也不能做。 所以,我认为健康比财富更重要。如果一个人身体总是不好,他什么也做不成,更不用谈幸福了。不管我们贫穷还是富有,都不能忽视健康的重要性。 【查字典范文网】
相关链接:、
1、“英语关于健康演讲稿——Health的重要性带翻译”范文由查字典范文网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与查字典范文网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、英语关于健康演讲稿——Health的重要性带翻译例文地址:/fanwen74116/,复制分享英语演讲稿范文给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!
+显示全部类目
此处显示浏览记录有关运动会的英语单词_运动会演讲稿_梦幻网络
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
有关运动会的英语单词
aquatics(水上运动)swimming 游泳freestyle 自由泳backstroke 仰泳breaststroke 蛙泳butterfly 蝶泳individual medley 个人混合泳freestyle relay 自由泳接力medley relay 混合泳接力water polo 水球diving 跳水10m platform event 十米跳台3m springboard event 三米跳板synchronised diving from 10 m platform 双人十米跳台synchronised diving from 3 m springboard 双人三米跳板synchronised swimming 花样游泳archery(射箭)individual events 个人赛team events 团体赛athletics(田径)track 径赛100 m, 200 m, 400 m 100米,200米,400米800 m, 1,500 m, 5,000 m, 10,000 m 800米,1500米,5,000米,10,000米110 m hurdles, 400 m hurdles 110米栏,400米栏3,000 m steeplechase 3000米障碍赛4 x 100 m relay, 4 x 400 m relay 4×100米接力,4×400米接力jumping 跳跃high jump 跳高pole vault 撑杆跳高long jump 跳远triple jump 三级跳远throwing 投掷shot put 推铅球discus 掷铁饼hammer 掷链球javelin 标枪decathlon 男子十项全能heptathlon 女子七项全能road events 公路赛marathon 马拉松walk 竞走ball games(球类运动)badminton 羽毛球men's singles 男子单打women's singles 女子单打men's doubles 男子双打women's doubles 女子双打mixed doubles 混合双打baseball 棒球basketball 篮球football 足球handball 手球hockey / field hockey 曲棍球softball 垒球table tennis 乒乓球tennis 网球volleyball 排球beach volleyball 沙滩排球cycling(自行车)road cycling 公路自行车赛track cycling 场地自行车赛sprint 追逐赛time trial 计时赛points race 计分赛pursuit 争先赛mountain bike 山地自行车赛equestrian(马术)jumping 障碍赛dressage 盛装舞步eventing 三日赛fencing(击剑)foil 花剑epee 重剑sabre 佩剑gymnastics(体操)artistic gymnastics 竞技体操floor exercises 自由体操pommel horse 鞍马rings 吊环vault 跳马parallel bars 双杠horizontal bar 单杠uneven bars 高低杠balance beam 平衡木rhythmic gymnastics 艺术体操gymnastics trampoline 蹦床modern pentathlon(现代五项)shooting 射击fencing 击剑swimming 游泳riding 马术cross-country running 越野跑sailing(帆船)windsurfer men / women - mistral one design 男子/女子帆板米氏级single-handed dinghy women - europe 女子帆船欧洲级single-handed dinghy men - finn 男子帆船芬兰人级single-handed dinghy open - laser 激光级double-handed dinghy men / women - 470 男子/女子帆船470级预赛double-handed dinghy open - 49er 49人级multihull open - tornado 龙卷风级keelboat men - star 男子星光级keelboat women - yngling 女子索林级shooting(射击)10 m air rifle 10米气步-枪10 m air pistol 10米气手-枪men's 10 m running target 男子10米移动靶men's 50 m rifle prone position 男子50米步-枪卧射50 m rifle three positions 50米步-枪3种姿势men's 50 m pistol 男子50米手-枪women's 25 m pistol 女子25米手-枪【1】【2】&&&1&&&
相关信息:
各位家长:晚上好!很高兴能有这样一个机会,和大家一起交流孩子的英语学习情况,帮助孩子学好英语,用好英语,为今后的英语学习打好基矗小学阶段是建构外语学习方法和策略的基础阶段。孩子们通过学习英语,不仅获得相应的语...()
敬的各位家长:你们好!开家长会是为了加强家校联系,相互交流孩子们在校和在家的一些情况,以便我们及时调整工作,提高教学的质量,同时也希望家长能了解我们的工作安排,有效帮助自己的孩子在家如何开展学习,使孩子们能够...()
一周实习过程(XX年11月18日到25日)中,周一和周二我主要是熟悉了下幼儿园的环境以及和小朋友进行沟通对他们的英语总体水平,以往他们的教学模式(非bilingual teachehing),以及个别特别优秀幼儿进行了了解(即利用蒙式教...()
“英语难,难于上青天”,“最令我们头疼的就是学英语”平常交谈中,我们常能听到许多类似的感慨。学英语真的很难吗?我认为:英语学习并非难事,关键在于要用心去学。 首先,要舍得投入精力和时间,要有恒心。许多人学习英语时想寻...()
英语在小学阶段是比较重要的一门学科,也是今后学习初中英语的基矗如果你的孩子以前的英语没有学好,那相对来说,现在会学得比较累;同样地,如果现在不学好英语,那将来的英语学习也是不难想象的。现在小学英语是比较难的,...()
关键字含有“有关”的范文:
关键字含有“女子”的范文:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿范文 的文章

随机推荐