提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 2248|回复: 19
『求助』求hm7.0&basi
songmaochen
我是一个新手,好不容易在网上下载到一个Hm7.0 basic training mannuals,打开一看却缺少模型文件,没法进行学习,哪位朋友或前辈有该模型文件的能否帮忙传一份完整的给小弟,小弟万分感激!&该主题已结帖并可继续讨论,给分记录如下/strong>&30&奖励发起人5
songmaochen
我的E-mail
附:我的E-mail:&
Re:『求助』求hm7.0&basic&training&mannuals&里用
其中结构优化的压缩卷有S.rarMesh的压缩卷有:1-6分卷附件是我上传的Hypermesh7.0的实例库模型,希望有所帮助!PS/B>该帖于 20:03:38被蒋俊祥编辑过。.PS./B>该帖附件于 20:04:10被蒋俊祥评为3星级,为发贴者加分60。点评/B>
附件:您需要才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?
Re:Re:『求助』求hm7.0&basic&training&mannuals&nbsp
HM1.PS./B>该帖附件于 20:04:47被蒋俊祥评为3星级,为发贴者加分60。点评/B>
Re:Re:Re:『求助』求hm7.0&basic&training&mannuals&n
Re:Re:Re:Re:『求助』求hm7.0&basic&training&mannual
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:『求助』求hm7.0&basic&training&mann
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:『求助』求hm7.0&basic&training&m
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:『求助』求hm7.0&basic&training&nbs
Re:『求助』求hm7.0&basic&training&mannuals&里用专四听力50篇mp3+文本,请哪位好心人帮忙发一份,, 谢谢,感激不尽!!_百度知道
专四听力50篇mp3+文本,请哪位好心人帮忙发一份,, 谢谢,感激不尽!!
提问者采纳
  先说一点答题的个人经验,然后告诉你一个超级棒的网站。TEM4听写非常重要,做好了可以顺利转入下面的试题,否则可能会影响到整体的发挥,因此重点给袱畅摧垦诋旧搓驯掸沫你说说。这部分题目选材广泛,体裁多样,难度适中,与听力理解部分的难度相同,词汇不超出大纲要求的范围,不会出现太偏僻的人名、地名等专有名词或词汇,背景知识不复杂,不会超出大部分学生应该掌握的常识范围。听写材料为相对独立的一个篇章,长度大约150个单词,为一段或多段,共分15个意群,每个意群可能是词组、分句或单句。听写的录音由英美国家的专家专门录制。全文共朗读四遍。第一遍为正常速度,录音语速为每分钟120个单词,要求考生整体理解全文内容,抓住中心大意,而不要急于书写;在第二、三遍朗读时,会根据意群停顿,停顿时间为15秒,要求考生准确写出所听内容;第四遍与第一遍的语速一样,考生可边听边校对。 全文听完后,有两分钟的复查时间,直到录音中听到“That's the end of Part One Dictation”,表示这一部分结束。  标准的专四考试流程是这样的,专四考试的试卷册一开始就会发下来。答题卡1是听写,15分钟;答题卡2是听力理解、完型填空、词汇语法和阅读,70分钟;答题卡3是作文便条,45分钟。虽然原则上是考到哪张答题卡的内容,就发哪张答题卡,时间到了就收卷,但实际操作中大多数都是把三张答题卡一起发下来的,听力结束就收答题卡1,阅读结束收答题卡2,作文结束收答题卡3,你只要按照顺序一路往下做就好。听写时直接写到答题纸上还是写到卷子上,这个因人而异,不过大多数人还是直接写在答题卡上的,因为誊写时间不是很充裕的,如果你书写速度快,也可以边听边记边修改,最后把确定无误的文字稿转到答题卡上。  逮里个逮,你要的东东马上去下面这个地方下载吧,全国英语专业四八级考试委员会的官网“四八级在线”的论坛,百度可以搜到这个网站,在 [四级听力]的板块有一篇帖子叫“英语专业四级听力50篇.听力原文+MP3 “,正是你要找的,文件体积太大,最好是你自己去搞定。另外那里还有一个板块叫“新四军培训班集结号”也巨给力,很多免费资料可以下载,推荐给你对考专四绝对有帮助。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
专四听力的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有晨读英语美文100篇的mp3?,帮忙发一份吧,感激不尽_百度知道
谁有晨读英语美文100篇的mp3?,帮忙发一份吧,感激不尽
目录星火的,主编是肖婵 李晓燕
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
个我曾经还真有,但是现在不知道能不能找到了
其他类似问题
英语美文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮忙发一份,2011年电大会计本,英语Ⅱ(1)的形成性考核的答案。_百度知道
请大家帮忙发一份,2011年电大会计本,英语Ⅱ(1)的形成性考核的答案。
提问者采纳
  中央电大09春开放英语(3)形成性考核册参考答案  学习内容 1.
学习过多少时态?  ①
一般现在时②一般过去时③现在完成时④过去完成时⑤现在进行时⑥过去进行时⑦一般将来时  2.
你现在的词汇量:
1800  3.
英语I中最难学习的:  新的词汇太多
记单词最困难  4.
还有那些没有掌握:  虚拟条件句,
进行时的被动语态  5.
你认为…哪些是优势哪些有待改进  自己在阅读方面还可以,但是挺立和口语需要提高  学习  方法 1.
每周5~7小时
不足  2.
工作原因  3.
一部分  4.
网上学习资源  5.
问老师,自己查资料  本学期学习目标和计划(第5页)  学习目标 1.
听力方面: 听懂日常会话  2.
口语方面: 用简单的词汇表达  3.
阅读方面: 读懂课文  4.
写作方面:按照老师的要求写短文  学习记录卡1
(第7~8页)  (Unit1~6)  学  习  过  程  1. A√B√C√  2. A√B√C√  3. A√B√C√  4. A√B√C√  学  习  内  容 1.
Unit1~6中主要学习的语法项目:  一般现在时
一般过去时
现在进行时
过去进行时
Used to  过去时的被动语态
过去完成时
定语从句  2.
这六个单元还没有掌握的语言点:  过去完成时
定语从句  3.
这六个单元最喜欢的话题  Describing family relationship  印象最深的Cultural Note  The change of the family patterns  阶 段 性 学 习 体 会 总结:  开学初期老师给我们讲了什么是开放教育,如何学习开放教育课程。我们对开放教育和开放教育课程有了基本的了解.也对开放英语课程有了比较全面的认识。特别是通过上英语课程,我们不仅仅学习了英语语法知识,也学习到了学习方法。还体会到了开放教育的“自我学习、教师辅导、网络资源、师生互动”的新的学习模式。  由于自己的英语底子薄,基础差,所以还不能够完全掌握老师讲的内容。在老师的精心辅导下,我的英语知识有了很快的进步。自己感觉到有重新拾起了英语。心中有了成就感。  目前的问题是:我还不能充分地网络资源。这是因为自己的电脑知识不够好,因此不能够和老师、和同学即使地进行网上交流。  作业1  1~5 D A C B B
6~10 D B D A B
11~15 C D B A B
16~20 CBBDB
21~25 C D DA B
26~30 B D C C A  31~35 A C D C A
36~40 T, T, T,,F, NG  写作:  范文一:  Changes in life  Over the recent years, I′ve seen great changes in my life. Many aspects are to be concerned, but by simply specifying how my family are better off now than ever before suffices it all. We used to live in a cramped and gloomy room, and things were not so good as we had to strive for light and even more fresh air. Now, in this spacious and luminous room that I¨m talking about, I′m leading a life that′s more than satisfactory and getting around here and there is no longer a big problem.  范文二:  Changes in Life  Over the past twenty years or so, great changes have taken place in our life. Take my family for example.  My parents contacted others mainly by sending them letters in the past. But now we Call long distance at home. And once my parents listened to the radio for news and other information. But now we get the news by watching TV. Another big change is in my living conditions. When they got married about twenty years ago, my parents lived in a small room crowded with fiirniture. But now we have moved into a big new three-room apartment. In short, our life has become comfortable and convenient.  范文三:  Changes in Life  My hometown, which is in the south of ×× Province, is a very beautiful village. It lies on the east bank of a small river, surrounded by green mountains, In the past my hometown was poor, and people led a hard life. They couldn't afford to send their children to school. But ,great changes have taken place in my hometown in the past twenty years. Many families .have not only color TV sets, but also telephones, fridges, computers, and so on. New roads, houses, schools, hospitals have been built. People in my hometown are working hard for a better life.  学习记录卡2
( 第17页 )  (Unit7~12)  学  习  过  程  1. A√B√C√  2. A√B√C√  3. A√B√C√  4. A√B√C√  学  习  内  容 1、
Unit7~12中主要学习的语法项目:  现在完成时、动名词、真实条件句、构词法、祈使句、现在进行时被动、虚拟条件句、间接引语  2、
这六个单元还没有掌握的语言点:  虚拟条件句、间接引语  3、
这六个单元最喜欢的话题  Learning about the ancient and modern Olympic Games  印象最深的Cultural Note  DIY (自己动手)  阶 段 性 学 习 体 会 总结:  自己通过两个月的英语课程学习,明显感觉到自己在英语语法知识和英语词汇上有了很大的进步,另外还学习到了学习方法。还体会到了如何才能够成为一个合格的开放教育的学员。  辅导老师精心辅导,课堂上深入浅出,让每个学员都能够学习到知识,我的英语很快的进步。这使我在学习上有了很大的信心。  目前的问题是:我还不能充分地网络资源。这是因为自己的电脑知识不够好,没有真正地适应开放教育的新模式。在学习上主要还是靠辅导老师的面授,而不能够和老师、和同学即使地进行网上交流。  作业2  1~5
6~10 D B B C C
A A B A B  16~20 CADDB
21~25 AACAC
BC D D D  31~35 B DC D B
36~40 F, F, T ,T ,NG  写作:  范文一:  How to Keep Healthy  some people put less time to their own body in order to earn money .Perhaps they think money is more improtant than health .I consider that opinion is very foolish .Because money doesn't buy health forever .So it is improtant to keep healthy .  In my opinion ,first ,we must keep balance to eat ,we school eat morw fruit and vegetable ,eat less meat and drink less coffe and so on .Second ,now ,people are busy in working or studying all day .Sports time get less and less .It causes people's health get worse .So we should do more sports to keep healthy .At last ,people shoudn't be too exhaysted .Myst have eight hours to sleep every day .  I believe if you from a goo bality in daily life ,you must have a healthy boby to work and study well .  范文二:  How to Keep Healthy  It is absolutely necessary to take some exercise every day. Research shows that getting plenty of exercise make the heart beat faster and the lungs work harder. This strengthens the heart, reduces the chance of heart attack, and helps lower blood pressure. That's why more and more people are becoming active in various kinds of sports and exercises. Every morning many people get up early and take much exercise. Some practice shadowboxing and swordplay while others run, jog, walk or dance to music. In the afternoon, there are also many people keen on sports. Some play basketball or volleyball or table tennis, others go in for gymnastics or track events. Through sports and exercise, people become healthier and stronger.  范文三:  How to Keep Healthy  It is very important for us to take more fruits and vegetables because they provide vitamins and they help in the process of digestion. Secondly, we have to keep a balanced diet and maintain regular eating habits. Proper nutrition is important for good health. Avoid food with lots of sugar and fat. Eat plenty of foods high in protein. Thirdly, we?  Had better do morning exercise every day, do sports frequently to make our bodies strong. Besides, we have to avoid too much work pressure. Getting too tired all the time may definitely weaken our defense system, making us get sick easily. Finally, we have to get rid of those bad habits that damage our health, such as drinking and smoking.  学习记录卡3
( 第27页 )  (Unit13~18)  学  习  过  程  1. A√B√C√  2. A√B√C√  3. A√B√C√  4. A√B√C√  学  习  内  容 1、
Unit13~18中主要学习的语法项目:  情态动词、动名词和动词不定事、非限定性定语从句 、将来完成时、  完成时的被动语态、反意疑问句  2、
这六个单元还没有掌握的语言点:  完成时的被动语态、反意疑问句  3、
这六个单元最喜欢的话题  Learning about continuing education after school and university  印象最深的Cultural Note是  Sandwich Course  阶 段 性 学 习 体 会 总结:  自己以前的英语基础不好,通过这几个月的英语课程学习,自己又一次巩固和强化了英语知识。明显感觉到自己在英语语法知识和英语词汇上有了很大的进步,明确了主要的知识点。按照自己的学习计划认真实施,做到课前预习,课后认真复习,完成辅导师布置的学习任务。自己在英语学习方面上有了进步,主要表现在语法、词汇和语言表达方面。  自己通过一段时间的远程网络,掌握了一定的学习方法,但是也有一定的困难。主要体现在,基础差,底子薄,不能在短时间内掌握老师讲授的知识。另外一个是自己的工作忙,不能及时地完成老师不止的学习任务。  作业(3)  1~5
ABCBB  16~20
21~25 DADCD
A CBBC  31~35
36~40 F,T,NG,FT  写作:  范文一  My TV University Life  After making great efforts, it was my honor to be a TV university student in2009.  From then, I was engaged in long distance education. During my TV university, I exerted myself to learn my all kinds of web-based courses through internet. To understand and grasp the main point of my courses, I also joined online discusses forums to communicate with teachers and classmates. Once finishing daily homework ,we all sent our homework to tutor by e-mail. When I met any doubts in my studying, I solved the difficulties and puzzles in tutorial.  My TV university experience gave me too much pleasure in seeking for meaning of life ,it enriches my knowledge and opens my eye-reach.  范文二:  My TV University Life  I am engaged in long distance education. My web-based courses are English, Chinese, Computer, Maths, Politics, etc. I like English best. We can join online discussion forums, but it's very difficult for me to understand what the speaker says. Every day we complete our home work on the computer and send our homework to the tutor, though sometimes he or she is not online. He or she will solve the difficulties and puzzles in tutorial. I love my TV University life.  范文三:  My TV University Life  Consider about the future, I am engaged in long distance education, which have a sort of web-based courses, including Chinese, Math, International Business and English. Through join online discussion forums, I have a great progress .  By send our homework to the tutor, we can know how we learned in the study. When solve the difficulties and puzzles in tutorial, I get it we closed to the aim gradually.  It is my TV University life. I am glad to have the time and learnt more from it.
提问者评价
感谢回答。
其他类似问题
形成性考核的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 hypermesh背景颜色 的文章

随机推荐