那个外文文献你微信公众号能发红包吗我一份吗

当前位置: & 求翻译:你最近怎么样,我昨天晚上去一个酒吧参加活动,我发现我急需要学英语是什么意思? 你最近怎么样,我昨天晚上去一个酒吧参加活动,我发现我急需要学英语 问题补充: How are you, I go to a bar last night to participate in activities, I find that I need to learn English How have you been lately, and last night I went to a bar to the event, and I found that I need to learn English How did you, my yesterday evening go to bar participation recently, I discovered I urgently needed to have to study English What did you recently, I went to a pub last night to participate in the activities, I found that I needed to learn English 正在翻译,请等待... 我来回答: 参考资料: * 验证码: 登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 | 我要翻译和提问 请输入您需要翻译的文本!可以发一份土木工程外文翻译带中文的给我吗? 可以发一份土木工程外文翻译带中文的给我吗? 如题,可以发一份土木工程外文翻译带中文的给我吗? Structuresorotherconstructedworksaresupportedontheearthbyfoundations.Theword“foundation”maymeantheearthitself,somethingplacedinorontheearthtoprovidesupport,oracombinationoftheearthandtheelementsplacedonit.Thefoundationforamultistoryofficebuildingcouldbeacombinationofconcretefootingsandthesoilorrockonwhichthefootingsaresupported.Thefoundationforanearth-filldamwouldbethenaturalsoilorrockonwhichthedamisplaced.Concretefootingsorpilesandpilecapsareoftenreferredtoasfoundationswithoutincludingthesoilorrockonwhichorinwhichtheyareplaced.Theinstalledelementsandthenaturalsoilorrockoftheearthformafoundationthesoilandprovidetheultimatesupportofthesystem.Foundationsthatareinstalledmaybeeithersoil-bearingorrock-bearing.Thereactionsofthesoilorrocktotheimposedloadsgenerallydeterminedhowwellthefoundationsystemfoundations.Indesigningtheinstalledportions,thedesignermustdeterminethesafepressurewhichcanbeusedonthesoilorrockandtheamountoftotalsettlementanddifferentialsettlementwhichthestructurecanwithstand.

我要回帖

更多关于 微信能发文件吗 的文章

随机推荐