动作冒险42.5MB
角色养成20MB
手机网游44.6MB
策略经营31.1MB
手机网游27.8MB
休闲益智21MB
手机网游46.6MB
策略经营22MB我站仅对该软件提供链接服务,该软件内容来自于第三方上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。如果该软件触犯了您的权利,请联系 。
从名字上看就知道这是一款相当热血的游戏。你需要组建起你的团队,义无反顾的踏上拯救世界的旅程。游戏画面华丽,技能效果出色,细节方面表现良好。更由Bobby Tahouri 打造的惊爆的音乐与音效。
Lead your army to victory! HonorBound is an epic FREE RPG. Choose your squad as you battle and collect 100&s of heroes! Challenge 1000&s of players in the Arena! Take control of the battle as your heroes come alive!
Choose your style of play in the deepest game out there! Easy to pick up, impossible to master! Strategize on your squad's composition of classes and take tactical control of the battle with powerful abilities! Your heroes come beautifully to life on fully animating rigs. Every detail matters in this beautiful game with killer sfx and music scored by Bobby Tahouri, whose music can be heard in HBO's Game of Thrones.
For the latest HonorBound news, check us out at
with any issues. We'll help fix it!
Choose your commander and explore 150+ unique levels to stop the monsters of chaos from bringing the world to ruin! Unlock powerful ABILITIES, new SKILLS, and battle REAL players to prove you're the most powerful hero in the realm! Play today!
- FREE TO PLAY
- Customize your army by choosing from 300+ different unit types - powerful knights, keen-eyed archers, tricky rogues, pious clerics, vicious warriors and wise wizards.
- Engage with a combat system that puts emphasis on strategy and action!
- Battle hundreds of different enemies, monsters, and demons! Think a particular monster is cool? Use powerful sorcery to catch them and turn them into an ally!
- Hone your Commander's strength by defeating foes, researching the land's secrets, and upgrading abilities!
- Take control of the castle to see the monsters and allies you&ve collected, upgrade your abilities, and unravel ancient mysteries!
- Harness the might of mana and deploy powerful magic in fantasy of vast proportions!
- Travel across a lush and vibrant world, filled with valiant allies, fearful foes and unnamed beings!
- Encounter rival players in your adventures and duel them for honor, valor and epic rewards!
WHAT OUR PLAYERS ARE SAYING
- &This game is crazy! Every time I think I've seen everything it's got, something new pops up!&
- &HonorBound is a combo of Pokemon with Game of Thrones characters!&
- &It&s everything I want from my free RPG - some Warcraft, a dash of the Hobbit, a little Moshi, Camelot and Zelda rolled into one!&
- &I was playing on Saturday, and before I knew it, it was Tuesday.&
- &Totally blown away. Easily the best-looking game I've played in the last few months. Would never expect something this good to be free.&
- &Awesome characters. Awesome fighting. Awesome music. Awesome levels. This game is... awesome!!!&
- &Finally, a Final Fantasy-style mobile game that does the genre justice.&
- &This is the action rpg I've been waiting to play on my phone.&
- &The coolest artwork and heroes. Drool. I want to collect them all and dominate this mmo.&
STORY OVERVIEW
Enter the world of HonorBound and take your role as the hero of a gripping fantasy story!
You play as one of five epic heroes and fight to pull a land back from the brink of destruction. Are you a warrior? A rogue? A wizard, cleric or knight? The forces of chaos are laying siege to the realms. They will not stop until the world, and its people, lie in ashes. Ogres, orcs, dragons, even the dead themselves wander the land to spill the blood of the innocent.
Standing against them are the HonorBound. Champions of the gods, these legends each embody one of the five elements - fiery Terra,
本应用推荐手机
最新苹果游戏资讯
本站声明:91手机娱乐门户仅创建用户沟通交流的平台,所展示的手机软件、壁纸、铃声、小说等手机资源均为网友上传分享及部分资源提供商授权发布,所有上述资源仅作为用户间分享讨论之用,除开发商授权外不以盈利为目的。如果上述资源版权所有人对此有任何异议,请在两周内速来信与我们联系,我们定当聆听您的意见并严格按照法律程序酌办。Hi,您目前在 爱派党 iOS App更新库,所有App都有中文简介和评测,每天全自动比价,比AppStore更快更好用哦~
AppStore数据
共有苹果软件: 个iOS应用程序: 个iPhone Apps: 个iPad Apps: 个Mac Apps: 个(数据来自苹果官方)
一款含智力的动作游戏,操纵很难,需要您来挑战哦!你最大的敌人是你的过去。三思而后行,你的路径决定了你的成败。36关等着你挑战!PS:聪明反被聪明误。
大小: 11.98
版本: v1.0
评级:4星(共249份评分)
价格:¥6元
方块射手是一款物理动作游戏。游戏目标是击落红色方块,避免击落蓝色方块。球的种类丰富,比如炸弹球、橡胶球、铁球等,不同的球有不同的技能和力量。平台也形色各异,像石头、冰块、果冻等,不同的平台定会带给你另类的非凡体验。每发射一个球,都会扣掉球对应的分值。击落红色方块加分,若击落蓝色方块则减分。你的得分如果没到达目标分值,将无法过关,你就只能不断地挑战自己。
大小: 8.63
评级:3.5星(共14份评分)
方块射手是一款物理动作游戏。游戏目标是用球击落红色方块,避免击落蓝色方块。球的种类丰富,比如炸弹球、橡胶球、铁球等,不同的球有不同的技能和力量。平台也形色各异,像石头、冰块、果冻等,不同的平台定会带给你另类的非凡体验。每发射一个球,都会扣掉球对应的分值。击落红色方块加分,若击落蓝色方块则减分。你的得分如果没到达目标分值,将无法过关,你就只能不断地挑战自己。
大小: 14.58
评级:4.5星(共12份评分)
您的手指和大脑协调吗? 如果回答“是”的话,那就挑战这个游戏吧! 在一个没有重力的世界里,您的手指就是发动机和方向盘,途中会遇到各种怪物,以最快的速度到达终点。小伙,像跑车一样漂移吧! 游戏采用简洁而新奇的画面设计,诸多富有挑战的关卡,还有新的挑战模式和多样的小游戏等待您的开启!
大小: 18.12
评级:4.5星(共24份评分)
您的手指和大脑协调吗? 如果回答“是”的话,那就挑战这个游戏吧! 在一个没有重力的世界里,您的手指就是发动机和方向盘,途中会遇到各种怪物,以最快的速度到达终点。小伙,像跑车一样漂移吧! 游戏采用简洁而新奇的画面设计,诸多富有挑战的关卡,还有新的挑战模式和多样的小游戏等待您的开启!
大小: 2.86
评级:3.5星(共38份评分)
这是一款智力动作游戏!你最大的敌人是你的过去!三思而后行,你的路径决定了你的成败!36关等着你挑战!PS:聪明反被聪明误。
大小: 46.19
版本: v1.2
评级:4.5星(共4406份评分)
***原价¥12元(人民币),现在免费***这是一个剑与魔法的世界,三个身怀绝技的勇者Leo、Lucia、Dean,承载着人们的委托与期望,为了探寻将世界突然带来黑暗与恐怖的邪恶之源,他们义无反顾地踏上了一段未知的旅程,无论满载荣誉、金钱凯旋而归,还是出师未捷、客死异域,毫无疑问的是,他们都将面临着一场艰难、残酷的战斗…小编点评: 游戏中卡通可爱的画面,栩栩如生的角色互动,酣畅淋漓的战斗体验,新颖爽快的操作方式,将给你带来全新的感受。
大小: 44.4
版本: v1.2
评级:4.5星(共2295份评分)
***原价¥6元(人民币),现在免费***这是一个剑与魔法的世界,三个身怀绝技的勇者Leo、Lucia、Dean,承载着人们的委托与期望,为了探寻将世界突然带来黑暗与恐怖的邪恶之源,他们义无反顾地踏上了一段未知的旅程,无论满载荣誉、金钱凯旋而归,还是出师未捷、客死异域,毫无疑问的是,他们都将面临着一场艰难、残酷的战斗…游戏中卡通可爱的画面,栩栩如生的角色互动,酣畅淋漓的战斗体验,新颖爽快的操作方式,将给你带来全新的感受。你将在不同风格的地域进行探索,如草原、城堡、村庄、森林、洞穴等,在几个别具一格的地区探寻新的任务和秘密。不要犹豫,勇敢地踏上这光辉的旅程吧!
大小: 14.92
版本: v1.25
评级:4星(共387份评分)
***原价¥12元(人民币),现在免费***
您的手指和大脑协调吗? 如果回答&是&的话,那就挑战这个游戏吧!
在一个没有重力的世界里,您的手指就是发动机和方向盘,途中会遇到各种怪物,以最快的速度到达终点。小伙,像跑车一样漂移吧!
游戏采用简洁而新奇的画面设计,诸多富有挑战的关卡,还有新的挑战模式和多样的小游戏等待您的开启!
大小: 18.45
版本: v1.25
评级:4星(共78份评分)
***原价¥12元(人民币),现在免费***
您的手指和大脑协调吗? 如果回答&是&的话,那就挑战这个游戏吧!
在一个没有重力的世界里,您的手指就是发动机和方向盘,途中会遇到各种怪物,以最快的速度到达终点。小伙,像跑车一样漂移吧!
游戏采用简洁而新奇的画面设计,诸多富有挑战的关卡,还有新的挑战模式和多样的小游戏等待您的开启!
爱派实验室
开发者交流群:3467414
(加群请输入:来自苹果i派党)
开发者服务

我要回帖

更多关于 苹果游戏排行榜 的文章

随机推荐