这优衣库视频是什么意思视频?

网上有名侦探柯南大结局《The real silver bullet》视频是什么 大家们 这个视频神马意思啊?_百度知道
网上有名侦探柯南大结局《The real silver bullet》视频是什么 大家们 这个视频神马意思啊?
急急急急急 、、、、、、、
提问者采纳
您好,我是柯南吧知道团队(百柯全说)的成员,很高兴能回答您的问题^_^《The real silver bullet》(真实的银色子弹)是日本网友拼接的一段视频,将以前出现过的与组织对决的镜头拼接在一起,模拟出了一个结局预告片。目前名侦探柯南没有结局,网上流传的阿笠博士是BOSS以及其他之类的都是谣言或者网友的同人小说。青山刚昌表示:漫画不会出到100卷,按目前74卷来算,漫画至少还需5年才能完结而TV比漫画慢1年左右,也就是说TV还需6年左右才能结局
是真的吗?哈哈哈
如果是真的太好了
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你到底要的是什么说出你的梦想,然后实现它,这个视频短片的英文台词是什么?
我想知道这个视频的英文台词???。谢谢。非常需要谢谢哦。这是啥视频?_百度知道
请采纳我的问题
 1、一个女生前一天晚上得到男朋友的订婚戒指,但竟没有一个同学注意到,令她忿忿不平。到下午大家坐着谈天的时候,她突然站起来大声说:“哎呀,这里真热呀,我看我还是把戒指脱下来吧。”    2、女主人把女佣叫到面前问她:“你是否怀孕了?”    “是啊!”女佣回道。    “亏你还说得出口,你还没有结婚,难道不觉得害羞吗?”女主人再次训。    “我为什么要害羞,女主人你自己不也怀孕了吗?”    “可是我怀的是我丈夫的!”女主人生气地反驳。    “我也是啊!”女佣高兴地附和。    3、一个人骑摩托车喜欢反穿衣服,就是把口子在后面扣上,可以挡风。一天他酒后驾驶, 翻了,一头栽在路旁。警察赶到:    警察甲:好严重的车祸。    警察乙:是...
岛国的爱情动作片吧,不知道你的提问是想问什么,是想求种子呢还是......
种子也行,片名也行
你这个提问我不敢回答
上次回答了一个
结果分被管理员给没收了
这次再回答
说不定被封号了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频里面的英文歌是什么名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
Ready For Love歌手CascadaYou took a piece of my heart I never thought that this could fall apart You said you fell in love And this was more than I had ever been afraid of Another life Another happy ending cuts like a knife Another place, another time Another hand to touch, another sun to shine You got me deeper than deep and I'm constantly blinded I'm running around but there's no place to hide I start to talk in my sleep, our souls have divided Why can't they forgive me these demons inside Deeper than deep and I'm constantly blinded My heart starts to shiver for it was not enough. I start to talk in my sleep, cause our souls have divided How can it be that you're ready for love Ready for love ... How can it be that you're ready for love ..... Time will tell A single day could help me break this spell Don't want to be alone When will I be understood when is my kingdom to come Another boy, another life Another happy ending, and I'll be alive Another place, another time Another hand to touch, another sun to shine You got me deeper than deep and I'm constantly blinded I'm running around but there's no place to hide I start to talk in my sleep, our souls have divided Why can't they forgive me these demons inside Deeper than deep and I'm constantly blinded My heart starts to shiver for it was not enough. I start to talk in my sleep, cause our souls have divided How can it be that you're ready for love How can it be that you're ready for love ... How can it be that you're ready for love ...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁An error occurred.
Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.
If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check
for details.
Faithfully yours, tengine.

我要回帖

更多关于 导航视频是什么格式 的文章

随机推荐