一个优酷床戏吻戏视频大全优酷有个角色叫成功人士那个床戏吻戏视频大全优酷叫什么

哪位音乐高人告诉我一下,在优酷网有个叫“网络人气最高的双胞胎MM”这个视频里面的那首歌名叫什么呀?_百度知道
哪位音乐高人告诉我一下,在优酷网有个叫“网络人气最高的双胞胎MM”这个视频里面的那首歌名叫什么呀?
提问者采纳
your kiss is so wonderful My love you&#39, kiss me kiss me tonight Kiss me darling kiss and you't you let it'll always Ss throw some light on all this sadness Come let&#39://up.com/upload/10/12/AM-7;ll always The world outside is moving in such a hurry Don&#39, stay for a while Stay here you beautiful girl Stay in my arms and I'll always be My love you'll alwayshttp, your kiss is so wonderful My love you'll be alright Kiss me darling kiss, stay for a while Stay here you beautiful girl Stay in my arms and I&#39://up, your kiss is so wonderful My love you&#39Kiss Me(Blink) Kll always be My love you'll always be My love you'll sing a song Let me protect you tonight 'll sing a song Let me protect you tonight 'Cos I will give you love my love Hug you and holding you tight Kll be alright Kiss me darling kiss
提问者评价
太谢谢你了、 哈有上面的几位、 谢谢你们、 但是分分还是个这个哥们(姐姐或者妹妹)了, 感激万分!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
优酷网的相关知识
其他1条回答
kiss me kiss me tonight Kiss me darling kiss and you'll be alright Kiss me darling kiss, kiss me kiss me tonight Kiss me darling kiss and you'll always The world outside is moving in such a hurry Don'll be alright Kll be alright Kll always be My love you'll always be My love you&#39, kiss me kiss me tonight Kiss me darling kiss and you's madness blow you down Come let'Cos I will give you love my love Hug you and holding you tight Kll sing a song Let me protect you tonight &#39, your kiss is so wonderful My love you's make love my dear Stay by my sidekiss meKiss me darling, your kiss is so wonderful My love you's throw some light on all this sadness Come let&#39, stay for a while Stay here you beautiful girl Stay in my arms and I'll always be My love you&#39, stay for a while Stay here you beautiful girl Stay in my arms and I'll always Sll sing a song Let me protect you tonight &#39, your kiss is so wonderful My love you't you let it'Cos I will give you love my love Hug you and holding you tight Kiss me darling
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁知道,优酷上有个视频叫“打dota的男人很温柔”,这个视频的那首英文背景音乐叫什么呀?_百度知道
有谁知道,优酷上有个视频叫“打dota的男人很温柔”,这个视频的那首英文背景音乐叫什么呀?
个视频总共有两首背景音乐,谢谢啦,有谁知道的,第二首就是周杰伦的“回到过去”,第一首是英文歌,这是我要问问大家的,麻烦帮帮忙,不知道歌名
提问者采纳
t make a fuss It won't you run If you live another day In this happy little house The fire't you run Don'cause We do not know we do not know To light the night To help us grow To help us grow It is not said I always know You can catch me Don's haunted without you My tired heart Is beating so slow Our hearts sing less Than we wanted We wanted Our hearts sing &#39Little House Amanda SeyfriedI love this place But it's here to stay To light the night To help us grow To help us grow It is not said I always know Please don&#39
提问者评价
灰常感谢你的帮助,还细心的附上歌词,谢谢!
其他类似问题
打dota的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁视频: 俞敏洪演讲一个成功人士的奋斗之路
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
俞敏洪演讲一个成功人士的奋斗之路