为什么手机minexraft显示不能被打开my world can't be openedv

Minecraft: Pocket Edition on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Minecraft: Pocket Edition by Mojang, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Essentials
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Play the biggest update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition so far! It’s the overhaul of a generation. Download it now and see for yourself!Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, biomes, mobs, villages, custom skins, fishing, boats, and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn. There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move. Minecraft: Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.
What's New in Version 0.11.1
Custom skinso Skins! Change your in-game look by uploading your own skin or choosing one from our downloadable packso Just so you know, the skins update is compatible with Minecraft: Skin Studio, available from the App Storeo One more thing about the skins: you need to pay to unlock some, but loads of them are free, so don’t stress about it too much Other stuffo Multiple language support!o Boats with space for two! Take your pet for a pleasant ride.o You can also throw stuff from the boats, like snowballs and eggso Fishing! Now you can fish for fishies! o Squids!o Spider jockeys!o Cave Spiders!o Bats!o Adorable baby zombies!o Weird chicken jockeys!o Clownfishes are now edible!o A fancy new World Edit screen so you can rename worlds, change game mode and do other thingso Creative players can no longer be set on fire phewo We’ve stopped cheeky chickens from walking on watero Animals can no longer breed without touching each other ooh erro Drinking milk now removes mob effectso Ridiculous amounts of bug fixeso Loads more cool things that you should discover for yourself!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
BEST UPDATE YET!!!
This is my favorite update! The boats and fishing is really cool and now we can change game mode which was what I've been wanting sense this game came out. Most people play on computer or Xbox but some family's can't afford the big stuff like that and some children can only have a little iPod. So if you wanted to go big and beyond with another update for Pocket Edition, I suggest you put stuff that Xbox and computer don't even have access to. For ex: For different types of food you can put things such as cheeseburgers, bacon, and omelets because those all have some similarities with the animals in the game to create them. For other animals you could put some animals that would
Like Giraffes, Tigers, and rhinos in Savannas, polar bears and penguins in winter/Icy biomes, Maybe some cool types of birds in jungles, and for common biomes some bunnies, horses, and butterflies because they're pretty. Also, I think if you made sharks and dolphins the water might be dangerous yet fun to explore in, so the game is more of a challenge in the water too. You should make the fish visible and swim under water, but the only way to kill them is by fishing them so they all don't die so fast. I bet that if you add this into the game, people would buy your app more then ever and never get bored with it because it provides so many different ideas and creations to the game. But it's just a though, I have many more. :) thank you~ Lily
Great game but there are a few bugs
This is a very exciting and creative game to play. It really keeps you going and makes you want to play more. The newest updates have really been a huge hit especially the boats and fishing and many new colorful blocks. There have been a few bugs though. As a player once you've reached the top after climbing a ladder you then take as much damage as if you were falling off it. Same goes for when you jump in the water. There is also a glitch in the beds. When you try to sleep at some points it won't let you. I understand that you cannot sleep during the day, when it is occupied, or when there are mobs nearby, but when you try to click the bed it just bumps you right back out. It's really frustrating and takes a while to be able to sleep in the bed you desire to be in. I know many other players are also getting tired of the glitch of being stuck in the sky when trying to join someone else's world. When this happens you aren't able to pause or chat. You have to completely close the game and restart it from the main menu. It would a great help if you can fix these as soon as possible so that players can once more enjoy the game without any problems. And if you may it would be nice to add a sprint to the controls and a hunger bar because it's hard to find something to do with all of the food you may have. Thank you for reading and may the best come to the game.
Greatest Update Evar! But.....
I personally think that mojang came up with the best update ever to Minecraft pe! I am starting to feel like I'm actually playing on pc! Even though I don't have it yet... ANYWAY, I love the update sooooo much, but I still think that there should be a few little tweaks, not to be spoiled or unfortunate. Here are a few ideas. When you walk through doorways can your player not turn pitch black? Oh and when you go to creative mode from survival, and you stupidly forget you left items in your inventory bar, when to switch back game modes can they PLZ not disappear? Not that I did that as well, or, anything,?.And can boats plz go a little faster? I know HOW to make them go fast but, yeah. Now for a few ideas that could possibly be added to the game. Can item frames be added to the game? Oh and flower pots too! Sorry, I know that this sounds really girly but I'm one of those people who love a lot of detail and decorating, :3 ??. And stained glass! You do not know how many ideas I have for stained glass! Ohhhh! and a few different mobs, like blazes, horses, ghasts, and OCELOTS! ?! Sorry, but I really love cats! ??. You should also be able to put items in chests in creative mode. WAIT! before you stop reading this, all I'm asking for is two more things. Working, and functioning end and nether portals. Now you may proceed with your life. Your welcome, ?.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$6.99Category: Version: 0.11.1Size: 14.6 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Mojang ABCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&16923 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&377904 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Town Folk - Skin Pack$0.99City Folk - Skin Pack$0.99
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.我的世界为啥显示 my word cant be openeg_百度知道
我的世界为啥显示 my word cant be openeg
提问者采纳
这句话意思是,我的世界不能被打开  my word can&#39,其他版本少见.0就可能有这问题,也许是哪里出问题了。如果你是10;t be opened
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的世界中mywordoarntbeopened是什么意思_百度知道
我的世界中mywordoarntbeopened是什么意思
也许是哪里出问题了:my word can&#39,我的世界不能被打开;t be opened这句话意思是应该是