在哪里能了解到poolball微信运动在哪里

pool ball是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
ball used in playing pool
pool ball的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
One billiard ball impinged on another.
一个台球撞击另一个台球。
The billiard ball travelled gently across the table.
台球慢慢地滚过台面。
pool ball的海词问答与网友补充:
pool ball的相关资料:
【近义词】
相关词典网站:国内哪里有卖poolball的?也叫snookball_百度知道
提问者采纳
Poolball这项运动在国内叫潘卡足球,是足球和台球的结合体,非常有趣,规则跟中式8球是一样的,就是在一个巨大的台球桌上踢足球,已经逐渐流行起来了,俱乐部,房地产售楼处,会所,健身房,学校,幼儿园,公园很多地方都在用,在淘宝上搜搜
提问者评价
谢谢,淘宝上看了,还真有!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
& is the most popular and interesting pool game online. Everyone is playing it now. Currently it has over 10,000,000 active members. But there is only one small disadvantage… the owner limits you!. Your chips are limited, your credits are limited, your tables are limited, your boosts are limited and your cues are limited. It’s annoying, isn’t it? You are able to pass these limits using our 8 ball pool cheats tool!
How to cheat using 8 ball pool cheats tool
Get free coins and credits in 8 ball pool The finest feature within the cheat is auto goal since it lets you spot every single ball you striking. One more great feature from this cheats is you just can improve your current rank to Expert, Master, as well as Grandmaster. If you want to buy new Cues without trading anything for them, compared to cheats provided you with free of charge Miniclip coins and credits. Facebook 8 ball pool cheats also enables you to definitely unlock all the accomplishments in the overall game. For anybody who’s scared to become banned this 8 ball pool cheats includes an anti ban feature, which will keep the account from being suspended or banned. For secure hacking experience, always employ-latest version have a tendency to on 8 ball pool multiplayer hack page.
8 ball pool cheats
Awesome 8 ball pool cheats features :
Coins Cheat
Cash Cheat
Easy unlock all achievements
Aim guide cheats
Working for all devices ! just plugin your device on your pc and run our 8 ball pool cheats tool
Check out some reviews from our beta tester for 8 ball pool cheats!
I was pissed of when a friend of mine was winning every game against me on 8 Ball Pool. I started looking for a way to beat him and luckily came over to this site. The tool is working great and is very simple to use. Love it!
These cheats are awesome! With the unlimited boosts and coins I became unbeatable. My opponents are wondering how I can be so good at this game. Thank you very much!
Have some fun playing 8 ball pool in facebook while using your cheat tool ! Like this and click on the download button below
Share this:
by Top Posts
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.8 Ball Pool(TM) on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app 8 Ball Pool(TM) , get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
8 Ball Pool(TM)
Editors' Choice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
oThe World's #1 Pool game - now on iOS!oPlay with friends! Play with Legends. Play the hit Miniclip 8 Ball Pool game on your mobile and become the best!COMPETE 1-ON-1 OR IN 8 PLAYER TOURNAMENTSRefine your skills in the practice arena, take on the world in 1-vs-1 matches, or enter tournaments to win trophies and exclusive cues! PLAY FOR POOL COINS AND EXCLUSIVE ITEMSCustomize your cue and table! In every competitive 1-vs-1 match you play, there’ll be Pool Coins at stake – win the match and the Coins are yours. You can use these to enter higher ranked matches with bigger stakes, or to buy new items in the Pool Shop.CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDSPlaying friends is easy: sign in with your Miniclip or Facebook account and you’ll be able to challenge your friends straight from the game. Challenge friends anytime, anywhere and show off your skills.LEVEL UP8 Ball Pool’s level system means you’re always facing a challenge. Play matches to increase your ranking and get access to more exclusive match locations, where you play against only the best Pool players.--Download Pool by Miniclip NOW!--*This game requires internet connection.Play on the Web /poolDon’t miss out on the latest news:Like 8 Ball Pool: http://on.fb.me/Wx4f23Like Miniclip: /miniclipFollow us on Twitter: /miniclip------------------------------------Find out more about Miniclip: TERMS AND CONDITIONS: /terms-and-conditionsPRIVACY POLICY: /privacyThis game requires internet connection
What's New in Version 3.3.0
* Play on the new multimillionaire table: Bangkok Temple!* Improve your skills with our in-game tips & tricks* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
It's alright
I like this game but a lot of the stuff in it is pretty ridiculous when it comes to the realness of the game there is some spots that me or the opponent get it where neither of us should have a shot but it seems like unless the cue ball is literally stuck behind the opponents ball you have a shot which as a real life pool player is unrealistic and I'm not sure what kind of rules and regulations the creators have where there from but where I'm from if you don't hit your object ball first the opponent doesn't get ball in hand you just play it as it sits all the other rules seem to be okay but it gets very annoying when the other player has a shot everywhere the cue ball lands that is very unrealistic and for some reason it's saying that the same person keeps giving me pool coins accept when I go to accept them it says I've already received them and it does this every time I load the game it's very annoying if you work on these things I think it would be perfect I really think you should have different rules and regulations for different country's whatever is specific to those country's that would be great other than that it's good game
Great Game to Pass Time
Overall I think you guys have done a fairly good job at setting up this game. I just have a few issues. I absolutely hate when I'm on the last 8 ball with a guaranteed pocket and the opponent leaves the game. I then have to sit there and wait for the game to conclude that they in fact left and didn't just get momentarily disconnected. Why must I be punished for winning the game fair and square? Also, I understand that you make your profits on microtransactions but the odds of winning anything substantial in the daily spin are quite literally impossible. No matter how times I've tried, I've never won anything more than 250, which is absurd considering the many possible results. Finally, please get rid of the offline charge. Why must we pay every time simply to practice your game? A bug I've noticed is sometimes an ad or a notification pops up on my screen during the daily free spin and the wheel disappears. I go back into it and I lose my free spin AND get no rewards. This has happened to me on several occasions. Please fix this one ASAP.
Fun to pass the time but MEDIOCRE AT BEST
This game is a good game to pass the time playing. Although, it's so unrealistic. There's too many problems with the game as well. It bothers me when I'm on the 8 ball and it's telling me to choose a pocket before I can even line up my shot. What if I want to change the pocket? Too bad, you can't apparently. I hate when I get ball in hand and I try to move the cue close to the ball I want to shoot and the hand won't let me take the shot, it just keeps moving the ball around the table. ?? Stupid stuff like that are what make games like this frustrating. There are also way too many glitches while playing. I think it would be cool if you could play multiple people at once. They should make it where you can just take a shot and leave for a while and come back to the game to shoot again. It would make playing with friends a lot easier. I hate how when I challenge my friends they literally need to be at their phone at the exact moment I want to play to accept the challenge. I could keep going on about my complaints of this game but yet I keep playing. Overall, I just enjoy playing the game because I'm good at it and I like pool, but I still only gave it 1 star because of how annoying it is.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.3.0Size: 42.5 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, TurkishSeller: Miniclip SACompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&9219 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&250582 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Stack of Coins$1.995 Scratch and Win Scratchers$1.995 Spin and Win
Spins$1.99Stack of Cash$1.99Pile of Coins$4.99Stash of Coins - Special Offer$4.99Starter Pack$0.99Wallet of Coins - Promo$9.99Pile of Cash$4.99Wallet of Coins$9.99
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 微信运动在哪里开启 的文章

随机推荐