please tell you whatme what should i do翻译成中文是 什么 意思

高频词,一定要记住哦!
大家都在背:
1. He said they should turn their fire on the Conservative Party instead.
他说他们应该掉转枪口,向保守党开火。
来自柯林斯例句
2. The price of oil should remain stable for the rest of 1992.
油价会在1992年剩下的时间里保持稳定。
来自柯林斯例句
3. At a later news conference, he said differences should not be dramatized.
在后来的新闻发布会上,他说不应夸大分歧。
来自柯林斯例句
4. I believe that a journalist should be completely objective.
我认为新闻记者不应当有丝毫偏见。
来自柯林斯例句
5. They said the present system of military conscription should be phased out.
他们说,当前的征兵体系应当逐步废除。
来自柯林斯例句
: 侧重反映客观情况,多在涉及法律、道义、责任、义务或原则时使用。
: 侧重自己的主观看法,语气比ought to稍弱一些。
Should is a modal verb. It is used with the base form of a verb. should 为情态动词,与动词原形连用。
应该;应当 You use should when you are saying what would be the right thing to do or the right state for something to be in.&
I should exercise more...
我应该多锻炼一些。
The diet should be maintained unchanged for about a year...
这样的饮食应保持约一年不变。
He's never going to be able to forget it. And I don't think he should...
他永远都无法将它遗忘,而且我认为他也不应该忘记。
(表示给出指示或公布官方命令)应该,必须 You use should to give someone an order to do something, or to report an official order.&
All visitors should register with the British Embassy...
所有游客都必须到英国大使馆登记。
The European Commission ruled that British Aerospace should pay back tens of millions of pounds.
欧洲委员会裁定英国航空航天公司应该偿还数千万英镑。
(表示与说话者的意愿相反)本应 If you say that something should have happened, you mean that it did not happen, but that you wish it had. If you say that something should not have happened, you mean that it did happen, but that you wish it had not.&
I should have gone this morning but I was feeling a bit ill...
今天早晨我本应该走的,但是我觉得有点不舒服。
I should have been in the shade like all the other tourists, then I wouldn't have got burned...
我本应该像其他旅游者一样呆在阴凉处的,那么我就不会晒伤了。
You should have done that yesterday you idiot!...
你本该昨天把它做完的,你这个白痴!
(表示预期或可能性)应该会,可能 You use should when you are saying that something is probably the case or will probably happen in the way you are describing. If you say that something should have happened by a particular time, you mean that it will probably have happened by that time.&
You should have no problem with reading this language...
阅读这种语言你应该没问题。
The voters should by now be in no doubt what the parties stand for...
选民们现在应该确切知道各党派的主张了。
The doctor said it will take six weeks and I should be fine by then...
医生说需要6周时间,到那时我就会好了。
(用于疑问句中表示征求意见、同意或咨询情况)可以,应该 You use should in questions when you are asking someone for advice, permission, or information.&
Should I or shouldn't I go to university?...
我该不该去上大学呢?
What should I do?...
我应该怎么做?
Please could you advise me what I should do?...
能不能请您就我该做什么给点建议呢?
(通过假设自己处于对方立场会怎么做来提出建议)应该,可以,会 You say 'I should', usually with the expression 'if I were you', when you are giving someone advice by telling them what you would do if you were in their position.&
【语域标签】:FORMAL 正式
I should look out if I were you!
如果我是你,我会小心的。
James, I should refuse that consultancy with Shapiro, if I were you...
詹姆斯,如果我是你,我就会拒绝向夏皮罗咨询。
I should go if I were you.
如果我是你,我就会去。
(用在条件从句中表示事件发生的可能性)将要,假定要 You use should in conditional clauses when you are talking about things that might happen.&
【语域标签】:FORMAL 正式
If you should be fired, your health and pension benefits will not be automatically cut off...
如果你被解雇,你的医疗和养老保险金不会自动中断。
Should you buy a home from Lovell, the company promises to buy it back at the same price after three years...
如果你从洛弗尔公司买房子,该公司承诺3年后以同样的价格再购回。
Should Havelock become the first Englishman to retain his world title, he will be the last to do so under the present system.
如果哈夫洛克成为第一个保住世界冠军头衔的英国人,那么在现有体制下他也将会是最后一个做到这一点的英国人。
(用在由 that引导的从句中,放在某些动词、名词和形容词之后,表示将来的事件或情况)应该,能够,竟然会 You use should in 'that' clauses after certain verbs, nouns, and adjectives when you are talking about a future event or situation.&
He raised his glass and indicated that I should do the same...
他举起了杯子并且示意我也应该这样做。
I insisted that we should have a look at every car...
我坚持我们每辆车都应该看一下。
My father was very keen that I should fulfill my potential...
我父亲热切地希望我能够发挥出自身的潜力。
(与第一人称连用,表示没有把握)会,可能 You use should in expressions such as I should think and I should imagine to indicate that you think something is true but you are not sure.&
【语用信息】:vagueness
I should think it's going to rain soon...
我想可能马上要下雨了。
'I suppose that was the right thing to do.' — 'I should imagine so.'...
“我认为那样做是对的。”——“我想是吧。”
'Can we be talking about the same thing?' — 'I should hope so.'
“我们谈论的是同一件事情吗?”——“我希望是吧。”
(与第一人称连用表示客气的请求等)想要,将会 You use should in expressions such as I should like and I should be happy to show politeness when you are saying what you want to do, or when you are requesting, offering, or accepting something.&
【语用信息】:politeness
I should be happy if you would bring them this evening...
如果今晚你将他们带来的话,我会很高兴。
'I should like to know anything you can tell me,' said Kendal...
“只要是你能告诉我的,我都会洗耳恭听,”肯德尔说。
I should like a word with the carpenter...
我想和木匠谈一谈。
(强调所经历的事有趣、令人震惊等)实在该,真该,真应当 You use should in expressions such as You should have seen us and You should have heard him to emphasize how funny, shocking, or impressive something that you experienced was.&
【语用信息】:emphasis
【STYLE标签】:SPOKEN 口语
You should have heard him last night!
昨晚你真该听听他所说的。
You should have seen him when he first came out — it was so sad...
你真应该看看他第一次出现时的样子,真让人难过。
He started crying and I cried too. You should have seen us...
他哭了起来,我也哭了,你真该看看我俩的样子。
(用在由who,what等引导的疑问结构中,后接but,强调某件事令人惊讶或震惊)居然 You use should in question structures which begin with words like 'who' and 'what' and are followed by 'but' to emphasize how surprising or shocking a particular event was.&
【语用信息】:emphasis
【STYLE标签】:SPOKEN 口语
I'm making these plans and who should I meet but this blonde guy and John.
我正在制订这些计划,没想到这时候居然遇上这个金发的家伙和约翰。
The day was drawing near when we should have completed the reservoir.
我们完成水库工程的日子不远了。
The suggestion is that they should start from scratch.
提出的建议是, 他们从头开始。
You should be careful.
你要当心。
If I didn't write them down I should probably forget all about them.
如果我不把它们写下来, 就可能忘得一干二净。
I never realized that some day I should be living in Hong Kong.
我从未想到将来有一天会在香港居住。
人教版八年级上册英语单词表(含音标) ... 77 dentist n. 牙科医生 78 should conj. 应该,将要 79 headache n. 头痛.
- 基于28150个网页
来应当(should)表达出来的话语或文字。到了最高一层, 我们以创造的诠释学者姿态,为了原作者或原典可能具有着的思维局限, …
- 基于5504个网页
该条款规定:“在磋商中,各成员应(should)特别注意发展中国家成员的特殊问题和利益。”古巴等国建议将该条款中的“should”一词 …
- 基于3622个网页
However, we should have enough information to make a decision on the ... 如果是LZ的翻译,那要should干什么呢?直接用have had不就了事? 回应删除.
- 基于2545个网页
1. 他们应该
yeah , but maybe they should have ., 是的 , 但也许他们应该这样做.
- 基于736个网页
I'd的全写形式_百度知道 ... I had( 我已经) I should( 我应该) I would( 我会).
- 基于1184个网页
本协议不应该(SHOULD NOT)在chat或者groupchat类型以外的消息中使用。 文本消息或者单独的状态通知的type属性应该(SHOULD) …
- 基于819个网页
your sweet 666 there are things you should know ., 有些事情你应该明白.
- 基于6401个网页
you should write hin a letter ., 你该给他写信.
- 基于755个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:当前位置: &
求翻译:please tell me what I should to do to make you love me more? I can't do the best all the time是什么意思?
please tell me what I should to do to make you love me more? I can't do the best all the time
问题补充:
请告诉我什么哈勃two做两件让你更爱我?我不能做到最好所有的时间
请告诉我在两个应该做两个使你爱我更多? 在CA n't做的所有的最佳时间
请告诉我什么在二应该做二您更爱我的牌子? 在加州n't一直竭尽全力
请告诉我,我要让你更爱我吗?不能尽所有的时间
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译Toy-Box DividedChristmas days and Valentines,happy days when you were mineBaby,Easter morning,summer nights,how I miss you by my sideMany lonely nights I cried.Wondering boy,why oh why?Even though I can't deny our love,love you soI'm divi_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译Toy-Box DividedChristmas days and Valentines,happy days when you were mineBaby,Easter morning,summer nights,how I miss you by my sideMany lonely nights I cried.Wondering boy,why oh why?Even though I can't deny our love,love you soI'm divi
英语翻译Toy-Box DividedChristmas days and Valentines,happy days when you were mineBaby,Easter morning,summer nights,how I miss you by my sideMany lonely nights I cried.Wondering boy,why oh why?Even though I can't deny our love,love you soI'm divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?A part of me says no no no no,and another runs to youSo divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?'Cause you're driving me crazy,I'm so in love with youEvery evening,every hour,every day where are you now?Baby,every time I close my eyes,see your face and then I cryNow I feel I can't describe,how I miss you here tonightThough you make me feel like I'm allright,be by my sideI'm divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?A part of me says no no no no,and another runs to youSo divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?'Cause you're driving me crazy,I'm so in love with youUm...I'm not here right now,so leave a message,byeBaby,please pick up the phone,I know you're there.Anyway,I just want to tell you that I'm sorry,I love you,and I miss youI'm divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?A part of me says no no no no,and another runs to youSo divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?'Cause you're driving me crazy,I'm so in love with youOh boy you're driving me crazy,I'm so in love with you像这样翻译例如Christmas days and Valentines,空格 中文.
Christmas days and Valentines,圣诞节或是情人节 happy days when you were mine 只要你在就是快乐的 Baby,Easter morning,summer nights,亲爱的,复活节早晨,还有夏天的夜晚 how I miss you by my side 我是多么的希望你在我身边 Many lonely nights I cried.我在无数寂寞的夜里哭泣 Wondering boy,why oh why?我想知道为什么?Even though I can't deny our love,love you so 就算这样我也不能否定我们的爱,那么的爱你 I'm divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?我被分成了两半,告诉我该怎么办?A part of me says no no no no,and another runs to you 一半的我说不能这样,但另一半却奔向了你 So divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?我被分成了两半,请告诉我该怎么办?'Cause you're driving me crazy,I'm so in love with you 你使我疯狂,我深深地爱着你 Every evening,every hour,每一个夜晚,每一个小时,every day where are you now?每一天你在那里?Baby,every time I close my eyes,亲爱的,每次我闭上双眼,see your face and then I cry 就会流着泪看见你的脸 Now I feel I can't describe,我无法去描述出 how I miss you here tonight 我是多么的希望你今夜在我身边 Though you make me feel like I'm alright,be by my side 有你在身边让我感觉自己非常的好 I'm divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?我被分成了两半,请告诉我该怎么办?A part of me says no no no no,and another runs to you 一半的我说不能这样,但另一半却奔向了你 So divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?我被分成了两半,请告诉我该怎么办?'Cause you're driving me crazy,I'm so in love with you 你使我疯狂,我深深地爱着你 Um...I'm not here right now,so leave a message,bye “嗯……我现在不在,请留言,再见.” Baby,please pick up the phone,I know you're there.亲爱的,拿起电话吧,我知道你在 Anyway,I just want to tell you that I'm sorry,无论怎样,我只想对你说声对不起,I love you,and I miss you 我爱你,那么的想念你 I'm divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?我被分成了两半,告诉我该怎么办?A part of me says no no no no,and another runs to you 一半的我说不能这样,但另一半却奔向了你 So divided in two.Please tell me what should I do?我被分成了两半,告诉我该怎么办?'Cause you're driving me crazy,I'm so in love with you 你让我疯狂,我深深的爱着你 Oh boy you're driving me crazy,I'm so in love with you 亲爱的你让我疯狂,我是那么深的爱着你
玩具箱分歧 Christmas days and Valentines,圣诞日及夜市, happy days when you were mine幸福的日子,当你雷 Baby, Easter morning, summer nights,婴儿,复活节早上,夏天的晚上, how I miss you by my side我如何想念你在我身旁 Many...的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语学习   
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
该问题被阅读过 5776 次&&&
find是什么意思
标签:文化
我晕。。。。。
vt. 发现;认为;感到;获得
例句:(偶然)遇到,碰到;发现:例句: He found a few coins in the car.
他在汽车里捡到几枚硬币。
成功抢到“沙发”,奖励10分!
十五级 董事长1585天前
/ fa? fa?nd/ v (pt, pp found / fa?nd/)
[Tn, Tn.pr, Tn.p, Cn.a] discover (sth/sb) unexp come across 意外或偶然发现(某事物[某人]); 遇到; 碰到: Look what I've found. 看我发现了什麽. * I found a 5 note on the pavement. 我在人行道上捡到了一张5英镑的纸币. * He woke up and found himself in hospital. 他醒来发觉自己在医院里. * I was disappointed to find you out (ie that you were out) when I called. 我给你打电话时知道你不在, 十分失望. * We came home and found her asleep on the sofa. 我们回到家, 看到她在沙发上睡着了.
[Tn, Tn.pr, Dn.n, Dn.pr] ~ sth/sb (for sb) discover sth/sb by searching, inquiry or effort (经寻找﹑ 询问或努力)发现某事物[某人]: After months of drilling, oil was found off the coast. 经数月钻探, 在沿海找到了石油. * find a cure for cancer 找到治疗癌症的方法 * find an answer to a question 找到问题的答案 * I can find nothing new to say on this subject. 对这个问题, 我提不出什麽新看法. * Can you find me a hotel/find a hotel for me? 你能给我找一家旅馆吗?
[Tn, Dn.n, Dn.pr] ~ sth/sb (for sb) obtain or get back (esp sth/sb that was lost) 得到或找回(尤指丢失的某物[某人]): Did you find the pen you lost? 你丢的笔找到了吗? * The missing child has not been found yet. 失踪的孩子仍未找到. * I'll help you find your shoes/find your shoes for you. 我来帮你找鞋.
[Tn] succeed in obtaining (sth); provide or supply 得到(某事物); 提供; 供给: I keep meaning to write, but never seem to find (the) time. 我一直想写, 但似乎总是找不到时间. * Who will find the money to pay for this trip? 谁来筹措旅费?
[Tf, Cn.a] discover (sth/sb) by experience (to be or do sth); become aware of (凭经验)发现(某事物[某人])(为某事物或做某事物); 了解到: I find (that) it pays to be honest. 我认识到为人诚实终受益. * How do you find your new job? 你认为你的新工作怎麽样? * She found it difficult to understand him/found him difficult to understand. 她觉得很难理解他. * We found the beds very comfortable. 我们觉得这些床很舒服. * We found him (to be) dishonest. 我们认为他不诚实.
[Tn] arrive at (sth) reach (自然而然)达到; 到达: Water will always find its own level. 水总会自行流平. * The arrow found its mark. 箭射中了目标.
[Tn] (used in a statement of fact, indicating that sth exists 用於对事实的陈述, 说明某事物的存在): You'll find (ie There is) a teapot in the cupboard. 碗橱里有个茶壶. * These flowers are found (ie exist, grow) only in Africa. 只有在非洲才有这类花.
[Cn.a] (law 律) decide and declare as a verdict 断定; 裁决; 宣判: How do you find the accused? 你如何裁决被告? * The jury found him guilty (of manslaughter). 陪审团裁定他(误杀)罪名成立.
(idm 习语) all `found (of wages) with free food and lodging included (指工资)附带免费食宿. be found wanting be shown to be not sufficiently reliable or capable of undertaking a task, etc 表现出不够可靠或能力不够. find fault (with sb/sth) look for and discover mistakes (in sb/sth); complain (about sb/sth) 找(某人[某事物] 的)错; 埋怨(某人[某事物]): I have no fault to find with your work. 我对你的工作没有说的. * She's always finding fault (with me). 她总是找(我的)茬儿. find/lose favour with sb/in sb's eyes => favour1. find one's `feet (a) become able to stand, walk, etc steadily 能够站稳﹑ 走稳等: After a six-week illness it took me some time to find my feet again. 我病了六个星期, 痊愈後很长时间才能站稳. (b) become able to act independently and confidently 能够独立而有信心地行动: I only recently joined the firm so I'm still finding my feet. 我最近才加入这家公司, 因此还在摸索着干. (not) find it in one's heart/oneself to do sth (usu with can/could 通常与can/could连用) (not) be able to do sth because of kindness or consideration 由於善意或体谅而(不)能做某事物: I cannot find it in myself to condemn a mother who steals for a hungry child. 我不忍心责备为饥儿行窃的女人. * Can you find it in your heart to apologize? 你有诚意道歉吗? `find oneself discover one's true abilities, character and desires 发现自己真实的能力﹑ 性格和愿望: At twenty-two, he's just beginning to find himself. 他在二十二岁时才逐渐发现自己的实际才能. find/meet one's match => match2. find one's own level find and associate with the people with whom one is morally, socially or intellectually equal 找到并结交道德观念﹑ 社会地位或知识层次与自己相当的人. find/lose one's `voice/`tongue be able/unable to speak or express one's opinion 能够[不能够]说出或表达自己的意见: Tell me what you think or have you lost your tongue? 告诉我你的想法--是否你有口难言? find its wayto... reach a destination naturally 自然达到目的地: Rivers find their way to the sea. 江河径自流入海洋. find one's way (to...) discover the right route (to a place) 发现(到某处的)途径: I hope you can find your way home. 我希望你能找到回家的路. * She couldn't find her way out of the building. 她找不到走出大楼的路. take sb as one `finds him accept sb as he is without expecting him to behave in a special way 认为某人就是如此, 并不期望他有其他表现: We've only just returned from holiday so you must take us as you find us. 我们刚刚度假回来, 所以你看我们就是这副样子.
(phr v) find (sth) out learn (sth) by study or inquiry (经研究或询问)获知(某事物): Can you find out what time the train leaves? 你能查问出火车什麽时候开吗? find sb out discover sb who has done wrong, lied, etc 发现某人做错事﹑ 说谎等: He had been cheating the taxman but it was years before he was found out. 他一直欺骗税务局, 但多年之後才被查出. find for/against sb (law 律) give a verdict in favour of/against sb 做出对某人有利[不利]的裁决: The jury found for the defendant. 陪审团做了有利於被告的裁决.
> finder n
1 person who finds sth 找到某物的人: Lost: one diamond ring. Finder will be rewarded. 寻物: 遗失钻戒一枚, 寻得者将获重酬.
2 small telescope attached to a larger one used for locating an object for observation 寻星镜(附加在大望远镜上便於寻找观察目标的小望远镜).
3 (idm 习语) ,finders `keepers (saying 谚) whoever finds sth has the right to keep it 谁找到归谁.
finding n (usu pl 通常作复数) 1 thing that is discovered as the result of an (official) inquiry (官方的)调查结果: the findings of the Commission 调查团的调查结果 * The report's main finding is that pensions are inadequate. 报告的主要内容是退休金不敷应用. 2 (law 律) decision or verdict of a court or jury 法庭或陪审团的判决或裁决. find 2
/ fa? fa?nd/ n
thing or person that is found, esp sth/sb valuable or pleasing 发现或找到的物或人(尤指有用的): Our new gardener was a marvellous find. 我们找到了一个很出色的花匠.
act of finding sth/sb 发现; 找到: an important archaeological find 重要的考古发现 * I made a great find in that second-hand bookshop yesterday. 我昨天在旧书店找到一本很宝贵的书.参考: 牛津高阶英汉双解词典
guganlingzhi
十三级 副总裁1585天前
GuoXiaohua
四级 职场新人1579天前
孔凡赐 “I can find your way , leading to the other direction , farther and farther away from me , what should I do to change that , beloved ? You know I'm not smart , you know I stupid , Please tell me , how can I do ?”通过QQ空间
我来翻译:
参考资料:
翻译:&(1个回答)
翻译:&(2个回答)

我要回帖

更多关于 please tell me作文 的文章

随机推荐