佳能2002定影膜寿命960i s屏幕膜能接掉吗?

是三星s6812c的3.5英寸480x320像素的主屏分辨率高还是i英寸540*960像素的主屏分辨率高?_百度知道
是三星s6812c的3.5英寸480x320像素的主屏分辨率高还是i英寸540*960像素的主屏分辨率高?
哪个手机显示的更清晰.8英寸540*960像素联想a520: 3,但网上有人说分辨率很低?另外再问一个问题三星s6812c?想买三星i9518.0英寸800x480像素哪个手机显示的更清晰: 5,同一个分辨率的手机会因屏幕的大小而导致清晰度不同吗.5英寸480x320像素三星i9518:4,想和自己的两部手机比较一下
提问者采纳
网上说的是你拿这几款手机跟别的手机比
比如5S 5C啥的不用纠结,屏更细腻, 三款手机中I9518更清晰,三款手机中9518最大气
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁佳能IXUS960和860用过的来_百度知道
佳能IXUS960和860用过的来
会不会买到返厂机,所以想问问大家,而且960停产了饿,回答好的,俺追加分最近想买个数码机玩,听朋友介绍说这两款还可以饿 本人钱不多就2000多 我只知道960的像素高 860带广角
别的没玩过 不是很清楚
带包!我还想问下各位热心的朋友们,具体比如维修还有其他方面不是很清楚,所以想再问问,港机和国行机有什么区别么!而国内行货要2300左右,三角架!这个是店铺老板给的价钱,2G卡总共1900?我只知道两个机子的性能方面应该差别不是很大!如果回答的好我在追加分好了饿
我朋友今天买了一个860的港机
提问者采纳
960是1&#47,960是1;1600秒、30帧&#47,而在于ccd的尺寸。960要强一些.9(长焦),90的光圈范围在F2,一般情况下? 补充。960要强一些,单个像素点所占ccd面积要大.960的光圈范围在F2。 5.从佳能的定位来讲,越大成像越好.快门速度960是15-1&#47!,所以去掉了旁轴式光学取景器,效果要精细一些.8(广角)-F4;1.5寸;860是640×480 (30帧&#47。 8。理论上.860是3寸屏,获取的图像的细节更丰富,有足够空间留下光学取景器,在快端.ccd上.连拍上860是约1。只是电量不多时.5寸屏.7寸,960要强大.5张&#47,960因为是2,960要强一点点.视频拍摄,ccd尺寸要大。 所以我推荐你买960 绝对不会错的 请LZ慎重考虑我的答案 谢谢,一般拍摄远景误差就可以忽略不计了。960是2,960是1&#47。 至于i系列的对比,而且相对来说要省电一些,佳能i系列三位数的市场定位是高于两位数的.960是3.8-5,23w像素.0寸屏。 6,根本无法取景,但是旁轴式取景器取景的误差较大。看下面…… 我来比较一下吧,23w像素.4张/秒。可以当DV用了 呵呵 综合比较下来!,960可以到帧&#47.8 ,960的景深调节要广一些。 3,使用光学取景器。他们都是有液晶取景器的。 1.7寸1200w像素。 2。 7,卡片机也都是用液晶取景器;1: 860因为3;1500秒,860是3倍光变.7倍光变,不就是960要强一些吗。960要强。 4;秒 LP模式);秒;s;秒),90是15-1&#47,效果要震撼一些,我之前用过佳能的 一直都没得坏 还掉到地上了都没得事他们俩的成像品质相差不在于像素维修方面不要当心 因为佳能这个牌子的质量还是可以的,如果是微距拍摄
提问者评价
谢谢大家这么热心
我买了960 呵呵
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
860的广角畸变比较严重,如果你不是经常给很多人拍大合影或者需要拍大的景物的话买个80IS就够了,价格1650左右,如果非要广角功能那就买860也行,不过我认为多几大百去要个广角并不划算。960CCD很大很诱人,不过1200万像素对家庭用而言意义不大,尼康的S700同样是1/1.7的CCD,价格比960低了近700,选它更划算。
买相机时先选好型号,查清楚价位,再直接去比照价格买,千万不要听推销员的忽悠。
型号选好后上网再查查如何辨别真伪,如何区分行货水货,有那些附件配件。
去电脑城或摄影器材店买价格比较合理且好讲价,不过查好底价去电器连锁店砍价也可以,只是那里可选的种类少些,附件价格还很贵。
交货时注意检查是否被开封过,配件是否齐全,打开电池盖闻闻是否有松香气味,开机试拍几张检查是否有坏...
这两款都是去年上市的佳能高档卡片机,从上初到目前为止一直受到喜爱佳能相机的消费者追捧,销售两旺,但毕竟是老款机,各方面比现在出的相对有些落伍,佳能IXUS960停产已有不少时间,在市场上已很难买到了,860到还比较多,但价格还是比高,要二千一左右,性价比一般,实事求是地说860总体性能还是比优秀的,所配广角一直是个买点,主要是比较容易在不宽敞的室内取景。另外虽然说广角畸变从参数上看不是很好,但从实拍照片中还是不明显,所以没有必要过分在乎它,而且不是拍摄每张照片都要用到广角的。再后要说两千元左右的卡片机很多,除了佳能外别的品牌也有不错的,如富士 F100fd 和尼康 S600综合性都比较强。你也可以去看看。
我在用860.本人觉得还不错,800万像素,26MM的广角.防抖.整体机器的性能也不错.960我看过,虽然像素高,但是不带广角.而且性能有点虚.现在他的升级版本,970已经上市,不怎么叫好.我还是推荐860.至于你说的返厂机,如果你是通过正规渠道买的,应该不会.你买的时候看一下机器上的编码和保修卡的是否一致,还有照片的名称是否是001开始的.还有机身的细节..希望你买得合意!
朋友,还是佳能好,我用过了,象素高在家底是没有用的,图像分辨率在就可以照出4R的相片,就算你是专业做广告牌也可以啦,呵呵,而且佳能的反修率很低,在淘宝网上卖1790元,如果比这个价格再低几百元,就不要买了,有可能是假,配置有:(含出厂标配)+备用锂电池+2G-SD卡+相机包+2.0USB读卡器+赠(LCD保护贴+台式小脚架+数码擦布),在些声明,我不是佳能的广告商!
看来100分的确吸引人啊,呵呵我用860一年了,觉得很不错,至于广角畸变,也没有传说的那么玄乎。港机和国行机配置没区别,只是前者在大陆不保修。
860 和960的差距不仅仅是外壳材料 广角 屏幕大小的差异而已 否则佳能就不用混了 不过相对来说860似乎更实用些
套用以前给别人的回答
IXUS 860 相对80 来说 有两个优势
1个是3寸大屏幕 1个是28mm广角
我只是说它是优势 但不是优点
对于屏幕 因为和80一样 都是23万像素 屏幕大的图片反而不够小的精细 而且更耗电 再说也大不了多少 再大也大不过电脑显示器 看相片是在相机上 还是电脑上?
对于广角 本来是不错的卖点 但 860的广角畸变相当严重 超过了平均水平的2%,达到4%以上
广角畸变是指被拍摄物体在画面中被拉伸,呈现平板状,失去立体感 在相片边缘尤为严重
因此这两个优势实际上被大打折扣
其他性能几乎一样 为什么不选择价格更便宜的80呢?
推荐IXUS 860
我昨天刚在苏宁买的,2480带...
我在860刚出来不久就买了,那时候要促销2900元。现在这个价格应该性价比高很多了,用了一年多了,各方面都感觉不错,像素虽然是800万,但是我觉得已经足够了,真的。
860参数:感光器件:CCD 最大像素数(万):800 有效像素(万):800 光学变焦倍数:3.8 最高分辨率(dpi): 传感器尺寸:1/2.5 数码变焦倍数:4倍
960参数:感光器件:CCD 最大像素数(万):1240 有效像素(万):1210 最高分辨率(dpi): 传感器尺寸:1/1.7英寸 数码变焦倍数:4倍 光圈范围:F2.8-F5.8
论性能还是960好,IXUS系列的旗舰。两款机器的性价比都不怎么样。我前段时间买的台960,说实话,钛合金的机身感觉真的是很不错。各种功能很强大,个人感觉很好用。本来是拿T00和960供女朋友选择的,估计她会想要T200,谁知道她见到到960后就看也不看T200了。。。
只是个新手,谈谈自己的感觉而已。
960没有广角的确是让人有点遗憾的地方。像素越高拍的照片尺寸越大越清楚。...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Canon Digital Photo Professional 4 was introduced in June 2014.
Canon has updated its Digital Photo Professional 4 (DPP) software to version 4.1.50. The update brings&support for a couple of new lenses and several camera models, improvements to multiple functions, and compatibility with 64-bit native environments, among other things. The newest version, says Canon, incorporates feedback from both APS-C and older full-frame owners eager for 'the very latest Raw workflow solution'.
Version 4.1.50 adds support for both the EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM and EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lenses, as well as the EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 70D, EOS 700D, EOS 5D Mark II, and EOS 100D cameras.&
Joining the additional support are general software improvements and additions. Real-time adjustments are faster in version 4.1.50, and the Raw file workflow has been improved. User interfaces are 'more approachable', according to Canon, and there are now color adjustments for specific color gamuts.&
The latest version is available to download from , where it is listed under supported camera models. There you can also see a &in the latest version.
Gear in this story478I own it417I want it65I had itDiscuss in the 1949I own it187I want it498I had itDiscuss in the 1529I own it160I want it518I had itDiscuss in the Show all listings (8) ...Show all listings (10) ...Show all listings (10) ...
You may also like
Where in the H**L is the support for their $8,000 dollar 1DSIII. What a bunch of crappy support. Many of us saved and scrimped to purchase this great camera only to be left by the wayside.0 upvotesI'd like a new set of snow tires.0 upvotesNo Support for 600d either. I thought its not too old camera and has many users.0 upvotesJust downloaded and installed this new version but the Brightness adjustment toolbar box seems dead. Cannot adjust any of the sliders in the brightness etc. Everything else seems to work fine apart from this. Have the latest Mac book 10.9.5 OS X.0 upvotesWith all these positive comments I must give DPP another try! When I bought my 550D, the supplied software looked just like the usual unintuitive and pointless crap that manufacturers give away to 'add value'. But I'm always looking for an entirely free / open source (i.e. dump-Adobe) workflow, so this new DPP looks very promising.0 upvotesA very good thing with DPP4: the advanced lens correction is finally useful. In DPP3 it doubled the file size of your RAWs, so I was very reluctant to use it. Now, it is just meta-data. Plus, there are a lot of lens profiles available.0 upvotesThe crop tool doesn't have a crop command so to speak you just save the highlighted area?0 upvotesOnce you set your crop just click the crop tool a 2nd time. It sticks at that point.0 upvotesIt would be great, if CANON would also add the 5D Mark I as supported.Oldie, but Goldie.2 upvotesi agree! still a fantastic camera with a unique image impression.1 upvoteEOS-M page only listed version 3?3 upvotesLife as you know it will go on without any major or even minor hardships.1 upvoteOK, I've been watching tutorials on-line all morning and playing with the new DPP - this is really wonderful.
I haven't used it for years because the UI was so non-intuitive and clumsy - I don't know if that's only just a recent improvement or not...
But the results are MUCH better than what I've been getting from Adobe Raw - tone gradations are much more natural looking, more realistic and three dimensional.
ACR has alway had a sort of posterizing effect, but I've put up with it because the controls are second to none - of raw converters I've used, anyway - and I just couldn't figure out how to get similar results from DPP.
One request if Canon is reading this: give us a filter window like Adobe Bridge has that lets you filter images by aperture and by ISO.
This is important for architectural work so the f8, slow exposures can be separated from the higher speed people-blur exposures...Very happy camper.0 upvotesI'm curious, why isn't it on Canon USA site?0 upvoteslazziness, lack of integrity, overworked employees, lack of passion, too busy texting friends during work hours, greedy webmasters with too many clients, lack of awareness, lack of communication and on and on - you know!... all the things that are dragging the economy too it's knees.0 upvotesSounds like some of my co-workers.2 upvotesCould someone explain why this is a big deal (no sarcasm)?
Does DPP do anything better than Lightroom/DxO/whatever?0 upvotes#1 reason I use it is that it automatically applies all in camera corrections and JPEG settings to the RAW files.
This saves a ton of time and your images start at the point where a JPEG would have which means most images require little editing.
#2 is that the color and quality is excellent.
It takes me a lot more tweaking in other programs to match DPP default quality. #3 is that it is FREE and doesn't want to re organize or catalog all my folders for me.8 upvotesI use Lightroom. DPP is useful when I want to get the exact jpg the camera would have made if I'd had it in jpg mode rather than raw. It usually gives better results with minimal to no edits compared to LR, though LR is better when I put a bit of time into an edit.3 upvotesIt does it better and for free. End of any sensible discussion right there. Unless you actually like adobe draining your wallet any way they can think of, then yak away.5 upvotesThere are a few pro Canon shooters who will tell you that Canon's RAW converter built into DPP is the best bar none.
That makes sense, since they know more about the sensor than anyone else.
The digital lens correction section is also quite good, as one would expect.
Outside of those two aspects, I'm not all that impressed, but I do continue to use it daily just for the RAW conversion alone.0 upvotesNo, there isn't.0 upvotesDPP 4.X is a parallel development with 3.X. I think development of 3.X still continues and 3.X supports all Canons.I think Canon will cease 3.X when 4.X supports all Canons.1 upvote4.x is 64 bit only0 upvotesLot of peeps not keeping their comps updated and then complaining about spped. On a side note - I'm sure 60D support will come around - keep your pants on.0 upvotesVery disappointed that 60D is not supported.
70D and 7Dmk2 have not been out that long and the 60D is still a current product.
Part of the reason I've stayed with Canon is that I really love the output quality of DPP.
Very frustrating for Canon to ignore people that bought fairly high level APS-C cameras not very long ago.Comment edited 4 minutes after posting4 upvotesI agree, I'm in the same position, the 60D isn't an 'old' camera surely it should be included0 upvotesI assume they will continue to add older camera models as time permits.0 upvotesI agree! I like DPP, used it from begining and have fast working process with it. But the new version doesn't help me any way, when not supporting my EOS 60D camera.Canon, you should take a lot at Fuji support! Please, make the update a.s.a.p. Thank you.0 upvotesThis is fantastic. I can process files from all my Canon bodies in one great program. I'm loving it.Thank you Canon.0 upvotesI sure hope they made it a bit faster.0 upvotesthe only thing needs to be faster is your computer.3 upvotesI don't accept this notion.
My computer is fast enough for ACR, if DPP works slower it's on programmers.0 upvotesIs your operating system a 64 bit version?Well how about this...ACR could be waaay faster and DPP could be more than adequately fast, if you had a faster proc (eg:i7) and a 64 bit OS and more memory - like 16GB. I have 32GB and top notch SSD drives. DPP is amazingly fast for what it does. Adobe can bite me with there regular cash infusions that they expect. Consider it as the real problem - not the programers lol.Comment edited 8 minutes after posting1 upvoteRawmaster: Sorry, my PC has 8 cores and 16GB of RAM.DDP manages to make the mouse curser lag during batch conversions, takes about 4 seconds per image AND doesn't manage any good paralization (i.e. CPU cores spike to 100% for 2 seconds, 3 seconds near idle), etc.Thats shitty slow.0 upvotes4 seconds per image is quite fast, isn't it?
I've not seen any other software that is noticeably faster.Comment edited 15 seconds after posting0 upvotesFor software,
shouldn't 'faster' always be relative to other softwares found the same task? The relative difference between them doesn't change with cpu speed. As a programmer, I'm a bit embarrassed for the profession when progress in hardware performance is just consumed by lazy programmer's. After all,
it is the end user that invest in the hardware, not the programmer, so don't use it on your behalf.1 upvoteThere is still no A size crop option in the crop tool section, presumably they are going to stop selling A size paper and printers Without this version 4 is useless to me because changes made in version 3 are not recognised by version 4, and I use the A size crop a lot0 upvotesYou know it has an option called &transfer to Photoshop&?0 upvotesYou try it with a couple of hundred never mind a couple of thousand imagesIt's pretty poor from canon0 upvotesTotal comments: 40
Latest reviews
Finished challenges by from
Most popular cameras
Top threads150115908772706362595956514441414038373635
Editorial content
Product database
Connect with dpreview帖子很冷清,卤煮很失落!求安慰
自己买了个屏幕膜 在外面贴 大概多少钱的手工费啊
687浏览 / 16回复
如题 求助各位!!!!!!!!!!!!
对 楼主 zafff 说:=========================给个3-5元把
对 楼主 zafff 说:=========================额,这个行情不了解了
买几张自己练着贴吧~练多几次就熟练了,我浪费了两张就贴好了,没泡泡的!
自己贴吧,很容易的,去路边看别人怎么贴的
我就自己贴的,酷奇的防眩屏幕膜,一次成功,呵呵!
1.准备瓶酒精棉(我药店买的)、一块软布(买膜就自带了)、一张银行卡.
2.把放在台灯下面,调整好屏幕的角度。能看清楚屏幕上的灰尘。在清除所有灰尘,最好一颗灰尘都没有......因为有一颗灰尘的话,膜贴上去就会有气泡!
3.贴膜的方法,自带说明书上有,用银行卡一点一点刮过去就行....
现在电脑上看不出贴了膜的样子,呵呵小有点成就感
对 第3楼 rooney83 说:=========================厉害,嘿嘿
对 第5楼 zbex1225 说:=========================厉害,酒精棉都上来了 嘿嘿
不用贴了吧,这个东西不是拿来供的,用几年后都要更新了
贴膜就等于戴了一副眼镜
膜还是要贴一个滴,自己学比较好,以后用的着,哈哈^^
对 楼主 zafff 说:=========================5块钱
....好像我给多了 我给了20块钱 nnd 自己不会贴的悲剧
对 第11楼 moshou5 说:=========================哈哈,贴好了就行,我贴个膜还10块呢
对 第11楼 moshou5 说:=========================如果是膜加贴好的话还是可以的
买个膜,准备个银行卡之类的卡片,一个抹布。。这样就行了。。。