希望能帮到你
其他类似问题
dj舞曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文DJ舞曲i want NO 开头 后面就间接 全英文DJ舞曲中间有一段I WANT 什么NO的间接有 @@_百度作业帮
英文DJ舞曲i want NO 开头 后面就间接 全英文DJ舞曲中间有一段I WANT 什么NO的间接有 @@
  Mariah Carey - I Want To Know What Love Is (Moto Blanco Club Mix)  I gotta take a little time  A little time to think things over  I better read between the lines  In case I need it when I'm older  Now this mountain I must climb  Feels like the world upon my shoulders  Through the clouds I see love shine  It keeps me warm as life grows colder  *In my life there's been heartache and pain  I don't know if I can face it again  Can't stop now  I've traveled so far to change this lonely life  I want to know what love is  I want you to show me  I want to feel what love is  I know you can show me  I'm gonna take a little time  A little time to look around me  I've got nowhere left to hide  It looks like love has finally found me(*)  Let's talk about love  I want to know what love is  The love that you feel inside  I want you to show me  And I'm feeling so much love  I want to feel what love is  No,you just can't hide  I know you can show me  I want to know what love is (let's talk about love)  I know you can show me  I wanna feel it too  I want to feel what love is  I wanna feel it too,and I know and I know  I know you can show me  Show me love is real,yeah  I want to know what love is...一首英文dj舞曲女的唱的开头是重复两遍“改改特改则 ..._百度知道
一首英文dj舞曲女的唱的开头是重复两遍“改改特改则 ...
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
dj舞曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁dj 啊豪打造 2007全英文劲爆摇头 dj 舞曲串烧开头曲叫什么。跪求!!!!_百度知道
dj 啊豪打造 2007全英文劲爆摇头 dj 舞曲串烧开头曲叫什么。跪求!!!!
!跪求达人告诉开头曲!
J Satomi - Waves歌手——歌名试听链接.html" target="_blank">http://v.youku.youku:<a href="/v_show/id_XNjc5ODYwMDQ=.com/v_show/id_XNjc5ODYwMDQ=.htmlDJ网上是从40秒开始的://v
提问者评价
万分感谢啊。。。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 超好听的英文dj舞曲 的文章

随机推荐