提问者采纳
载杀毒软件
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
苹果手机的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位英语达人,麻烦帮小弟写下英语作文,急用谢谢拉~IV. Writing (30 points)In this section you are required write a passage based on no less than 100 words based on the following topic:My First Online Experience (我的第一次上_百度作业帮
各位英语达人,麻烦帮小弟写下英语作文,急用谢谢拉~IV. Writing (30 points)In this section you are required write a passage based on no less than 100 words based on the following topic:My First Online Experience (我的第一次上
各位英语达人,麻烦帮小弟写下英语作文,急用谢谢拉~IV. Writing (30 points)In this section you are required write a passage based on no less than 100 words based on the following topic:My First Online Experience (我的第一次上网经历)我第一次利用网络的经历我的感想IV. Writing (30 Points)In this section, you are required to write a passage of no less than 100 words based on the following topic.Sources of Information我们有各种各样的信息渠道,比如报纸,互联网,收音机等我的主要信息渠道是……这里有2题哦,谢谢~@~
With the development of society and hi-tech ,people nowadays have an easy access to a larger variety of sources of information then before.People can get information through such media as newspapers ,the Internet ,radio and so on.As for me ,I prefer to surf the Internet to get information I need.It is known to most of us that the Internet has developed into a most powerful medium in the past decades and has been widely used through out the world espcially in information.By surfing the Internet I can know what is going on in the world such as the president election of the U.S.and the finacial crisis as well as the terrism attack that happened in India.It is convinent and it is often more up-to-date.Besides I can present to us vividly what happened so it can impress us more than other media.To sum up ,I would like to state that the Internet is a effective ,convinent and fashionable way of getting information ,and I like it very much

我要回帖

更多关于 17zoye 的文章

随机推荐