为您推荐:
其他1条回答
是日本长胜不衰的经典综艺节目&超级变变变&
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电驴和风行这两个视频软件哪个好???我要看外国电影的,原版的无删除的那种,谢谢了!!!_百度知道
电驴和风行这两个视频软件哪个好???我要看外国电影的,原版的无删除的那种,谢谢了!!!
提问者采纳
我觉得总的来说还是风行好点挺全的速度也挺快边下边看当然少数的不符合中国法律的会没有可以配合电驴啊这两个软件也不冲突都装也可以
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
电驴的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语演讲专题
06-25&06-25&06-12&02-02&12-16&12-16&11-24&11-11&11-09&11-04&
英语演讲排行
我们也在这里:这个视频的原版是什么?_百度知道
提问者采纳
I just can't stop loving you Michael Jackson Each Time the wind blows I hear your voice so I call your name... Whispers at morning Our love is dawning Heaven's glad you came You know how I feel This thing can't go wrong I'm so proud to say I love you Your love's got me high I long to get by This time is forever Love is the answer I hear your voice now You are my choice now The love you bring Heaven's in my heart At your call I hear harps And angels sing You know how I feel This thing can't go wrong I can't live my life without you I just can't hold on I feel we belong My life ain't worth living If I can't be with you I just can't stop loving you I just can't stop loving you And if I stop Then tell me jsut what will I do Cause I just can't stop loving you At night when the stars shine I pray in you I'll find A love so true When morning awakes me Will you come and take me I'll wait for you You know how I feel I won't stop until I hear your voice saying &I do& &I do& This thing can't go wrong This feeling's so strong Well, my life an't worth living If I can't be with you I just can't stop loving you I just can't stop loving you And if I stop... Then tell me, just what will I do I just can't stop loving you We can change all the world tomorrow We can sing songs of yesterday I can say, hey... farewell to sorrow This is my life and I, want to see you for always I just can't stop loving you If I can't stop And if I stop I jsut can't stop loving you You know I do And if I stop Then tell me, just what will I do
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I Just Can't Stop Loving You的MV
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪有可以看到打酱油的原版视频?
哪有可以看到打酱油的原版视频?
到优酷上去搜搜。
好像没有诶 只有恶搞的~~~ 原版采访视频超多人在找,但网络上搜不到哦~~~

我要回帖