为您推荐:
谷歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
下载一个酷盛。自已注册账号就好。再也不用求人。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位大仙,我求求你们了,我从来【不网购】,别再向我推荐产品了~~~_山东鲁能吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:500,039贴子:
各位大仙,我求求你们了,我从来【不网购】,别再向我推荐产品了~~~
日了,一上午三人来私聊推荐,我服了你们了
马震算什么,来看看这些...
有的女星浓妆后更加明艳...
妹子语音讲内涵鬼故事,...
音控福利,音控福利,音...
人死了变成鬼,鬼死了会...
男票接电话的时候,吻住...
它们不是可爱“饭”儿,就...
遇险时,母亲双手奋力将...
二次元的天才在此,不服...
据说睡觉喜欢流口水的人...
我希望能够用自己的双手...
要你!就是要你!要的就...
让你水。。哈哈
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或各位哥哥姐姐求求你了求求你们了我真的很需要用跪求_作业帮
各位哥哥姐姐求求你了求求你们了我真的很需要用跪求
各位哥哥姐姐求求你了求求你们了我真的很需要用跪求
1、plane ,an abacus ,ships ,car,handcuffs,purse,ride bike,shoes,astronaut  2、one hundred and fifty-eight  two thousand and one  fourty five percents  zero point twenty five  six point zero three  sixty degress  six point fifty nine  one thousand five hundred and seventy-one  one sixth  three fifths  p42  (1)Spring Festival is also called the Chinese New Year,In thisday everyone wears clothes to celebrate the festival the famlies would get togther.  (2)The Dragon boat day in on the fourth Thursday of November. On thisday in America and Canda,familiea get togther to celebrate the harvest .They usually have a turkey for dinner.  (3)On Lantern festival is one of the biggest holidays in China .Several days before Lantern festival ,people begin to make lanterns .lanterns are make in the shape of different animals.  (4)Mid-autumn festival is the day which the whole family teunites .the whole family may eat the moon cake togther ,enjoys looking at the moon brightly ,as soon as may also
play the lantern.  p43  1、playing football ,wash,play the violin ,to make a phone call ,especially loudaly,go fishing  2、 (1)1.000,120,852 (2)15 79 17 27 (3)10分之3,5分之3,7分之3 9分之7  (4)50% 75%
(5)25° 160° (6)0.78
6.5  P44  3、(1)it is called the Sun. (2) It gives us heat and light
(3)the moon is just 380.000km away
(4)Because it is very far away (5)It takes four years for light
to reach us from Alpha Centauri  P45  1、左边 odd number even number equal 右边 plus/add minus/subtract divide times  2、Six oclock (2)eight oclock (3)play computer (4)do my homework (5)a lot of  (6)Efforts to learn  P46  I'd like to say i have nothing to show himself. but i would not lag behind, don't know why, i have no, not backward nor might this is the natural character, I like so many things with me to feel very well, the students are very lively  I like their  p47  was,were
spoke  cooked
came  knew
gave  swam
heard  got
sent  taught
hurt  left
stole  smelt
took  drove
slept  ran
sat  thought
met  kept
brought  bought
flew  began
woke  did
chose  cost
lost  found
read  threw
rose  stood
wore  p48  What is your favourite sports?  A tourist steal a purse from a man  They did catch the thief  Our class 40 students consist of  T aim his eye at the torch  P49  横着的 (1)I attend listening the music every day  I attend aconcert yesterday  Iwill go shopping in threeday  (2)He often explains to the guests products  He explainad that he had been cheated two days ago  He will to everyboby explains tomorrow  (3)He often steal something  I saw a thief steal something yesterday  Tomorrow ,Do know will have the thief steal  (4)He often invite his friend  I invite my friend go shopping  I will invite my families go shopping  2、twenty five  Sixty  40 precent  P50  To go south to the left until you get after Yi Tian Road to go straight and turn a corner and then go straight to the north to the concert hall.  P51  He went to the reception  He at the reception  He from the reception out of  She onto of the table  On the table there is onething  OnE thing that tipped off the ground  Thing black in the car above  Thing black belove in the car  He stood in front of the car  HE stood behind the car  She between the two vehicles  He into home  He in home  He out of from home  Honest friendly hummorous  Because thisfriend
Would give people a pleasant sense is very easygoing  P53  1、Clean up
2、put on new clothes 3、watching TV  4、Went out to play 5、chat with my friends  Zebra  Monkeys  Elephants  Lions  Tigers  The cafeteria  The parrot house  Entrance  Bears  Kangaroos  6、listhen music
7、Watching TV  P54  3、Him in bed to see a thief in the next home, then he phone 110. the police and caught the thief. the police are thank him for his cooperation  P55  A week in take a shower. in addition to friday and sunday other time in doing his homework on mondays, wednesdays friday, saturday and i play football, only on friday, saturday and sunday and i watch tv for a week, i don't go shopping, i have only on wednesdays and sundays go to bed very early  2、(1)mammals
(2)afican elephont (3)white rginoceros (4)100 feet long  (5)fifty (6)white rhinoceros  3、Hainan is a tourist resort. there areHainan Island is world-famous for its unique and charming tropical views, relaxed and happy natural environment, particularly magnificent marine resources and simple and kindhearted people  Ps:应该有全部的英语答案了.望采纳,多加点悬赏分.3Q已由百度转码以便在移动设备上查看 && 求求各位大仙求求你们了到底有没有人知道怎么调整 配置 | 13-08-24 全部答案 (共8 个回答)用 看看&&&&&&&&&&&   | 13-08-25 可以升级驱动,或者下些催化剂、超频软件提高电脑速度,你有钱的话就直接换台新的就可以了   | 13-08-25 调整电脑配置的话基本都是更换硬件   | 13-08-25 调整电脑配置的话基本都是更换硬件,换成高配就行了   | 13-08-25 购买硬件啊。cpu,主板等,都可以买了换上。升级。   | 13-08-25 调整电脑配置的话基本都是更换硬件   | 13-08-25 一般都是双核+2.8CPU,内存2G,显存1G   | 13-08-25 你从&我的电脑&——“属性”——“硬件”——“设备管理器”项里进去看看,你的显示卡上是不是有个黄色的叹号,如果是那就是驱动不对。根据你的显示卡型号去找个相应的驱动程序安装一下就可以解决了。查查你机器的配置单,上面就有显卡的型号,在网上搜一下就能找到驱动下载了,到处都是。   | 13-08-25 类似问题 1问:   答: CPU——酷2 4500就可以了,报价:600左右(开四个号掉线你用砖头砸我) 内存——黑金刚或金士顿1GM就可以够用,报价:130元/1GM,300元/2...  2  回答1  3  回答4  4  回答3  5  回答2  大家还关注          |||

我要回帖

更多关于 求求你们出来装b吧 的文章

随机推荐