求michael brandon资源 Brooks资源或链接。

【求鉴定】是不是 Betwinked里的Brandon Brooks_腐女吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,538,048贴子:
【求鉴定】是不是 Betwinked里的Brandon Brooks
腐女的力量是无穷滴~~
相关的贴子12933113138相关的图贴
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或CHARTS & TRENDS
Born in Nashville Tennessee. Brandon quickly found career direction when studying the Chekhov Technique under one of his acting mentors, the great late George Shdanoff. Brandon soon landed a series regular role on the cult hit series Malibu CA. For which he received great acclaim from many of his peers for his unique quirky style and physical ...
Explore More
Visit our IMDb Picks section to see our recommendations of movies and TV shows coming out in June, brought to you by Swiffer.
Brandon Brooks on Twitter
In recognition of Pride Month, IMDb's editors asked , co-star of the YouTube series "," to share a list of cinematic works and performances that continue to inspire him.
Share this page:
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 408 people
created 06&Jul&2012
Do you have a demo reel?
Add it to your IMDbPage
Connect with IMDb
How Much Have You Seen?
How much of
have you seen?
User Polls
Show by...
Filmography
(TV Series) ()
Grant Danson
(TV Series) ()
Bailey 'Wheels' Scott
... Bailey 'Wheels' Scott
(TV Series)
Series Regular
... Series Regular
... Series Regular
... Series Regular
(TV Series)
Speedle Look Alike
... Speedle Look Alike
Larry's Partner
(TV Series)
(TV Series)
(TV Series)
(TV Series) (writer - 1 episode)
... (writer)
(writer: "Iron Tears", "A New Beginning", "Deep Space")
(Documentary)
Playing himself
Personal Details
Other Works:
Produced the music video "Gone" and associate produced the music video "Money Shot" for the band Helmet.
Publicity Listings:
1 Interview |
6'&1"&(1.85&m)
Did You Know?
Personal Quote:
I have chosen a life devoted to faith and charity over one of excess and vanity.
Born in Nashville Tennessee
Star Sign:
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &Brandon Brooks | LinkedIn
Brandon Brooks, , 103connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Brandon’s full profileJoin LinkedIn and access Brandon’s full profile. It’s free!As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Brandon directly103connectionsKimberly-ClarkTransportation AnalystStarting May 2015
BackgroundMy name is Brandon Brooks. I am from Columbia, TN, and 22 years old. I will graduate from the University of Tennessee in May 2015 with a degree in Supply Chain Management and a collateral in Marketing. I have grown vastly over the past 3 months both personally and in my career through my part-time internship with Kimberly-Clark Corporation in their Corporate Transportation office in Knoxville, TN. The knowledge and experience I have gained during this internship is invaluable, and I will carry it into my future in supply chain management.Experience-Track and Trace of critical loads to improve OTD
-Recognize the constraints of capacity on the transportation industry
-Minimize any disconnect between different functions within the organization
-Understand the trade-offs that come with each decision
-Enhance visibility throughout the channel of shipping finished goods
-Learn to embrace the challenges of a fast-paced, volatile environment-Assist members through transition into new management
-Provide excellent customer service to members and guests
-Answer questions concerning transition and member account statuses
-Understanding the line between enforcing policies and providing
customer service
-Developed communication and customer facing skills- Provide exceptional customer service to current members and guests
- Check-in members and guests
- Handle payments from members
- Address any issues with member accounts
- Assist members and guests in any way possibleSchool Care Inc.-Provide exceptional customer service to two different customers
-Understand the needs and expectations of varying customers
-Supervision and monitoring skills while completing other duties-Complete tasks in both team and individual environments
-Complete tasks on time in a safe/efficient manner
-Received training with specialized equipment
-Dealt with unexpected external elements and disruptionsSkillsEducationBachelor's degree, , Materials, and Supply Chain Management, Cumulative GPA: 3.53Dean's List 4 semesters
Cum LaudeActivities and Societies:&Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)Exercise/FitnessNutritionSportsWritingSocial NetworksMoviesNew technologyManagement TrainingCertificationsLanguagesPatentsPublicationsTest ScoresHonors & AwardsOrganizationsCoursesProjectsVolunteer Experience & Causes
View Brandon’s full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Brandon directlyNot the Brandon Brooks you’re looking for?
People Also ViewedPositivity breeds Positivity :)Fitness consultant at National fitness centerAttended School of hard knoxInternship at Coyote LogisticsGraduate of Samford UniversityTransportation Analyst at CEVA LogisticsStudent at University of Tennessee-KnoxvilleLogistics Coordinator at Coyote LogisticsRegional Sales Representative at Coyote Logistics2015 MBA Candidate at University of Tennessee
LinkedIn member directory:

我要回帖

更多关于 seancody brandon资源 的文章

随机推荐