smart switch kies和kies有什么区别

Samsung Smart Switch(TM) | Samsung
Please Turn Javascript on
Samsung Smart Switch
Switching to a Samsung device? Bring your content with you. #
Smart Switch lets you transfer Music, Clips, Photos, Contacts, Messages and more from your old compatible smartphone to your new compatible Samsung device. #
iPhone or iPad Switching Options
Here’s what you can transfer with each of the following methods:
Change your iMessage settings to avoid disrupting your text messaging service
*Please see .
Step 1 - iPhone or iPad (with Cable)
Requirements
Requirements
You will need the following items:
o Your compatible iPhone or iPad
o iPhone or iPad charging cable
o Compatible Samsung device
o USB cable
Before you start,
in iTunes on your computer
Purchased a new Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 edge?
to request a free USB cable from Samsung or call
(lines open 24 hours)^
^ Limit of one USB cable per customer. Delivery must be within Australia.
Step 2 - iPhone or iPad (with Cable)
Download and Install Smart Switch
Download and install Smart Switch from
or Galaxy Apps on your compatible Samsung device** and launch Smart Switch when installation is complete.
**Internet connection required. Data charges may apply.
Step 3 - iPhone or iPad (with Cable)
Connect your compatible Samsung devices
Connect your compatible iPhone or iPad to your compatible Samsung device, and then:
o Read and confirm your agreement to the terms of use, and
o Select “Smart Switch Mobile” when asked to choose an app for the USB device.
We suggest selecting “Just Once” instead of “Always”.
Step 4 - iPhone or iPad (with Cable)
Transfer Content
Transfer Content
o Select “iOS Device”
o Then “Import from iOS Device”
o Followed by content to transfer and tap Import
Your files will now start being transferred from your compatible iPhone or iPad to your new compatible Samsung device.#
Step 5 - iPhone or iPad (with Cable)
Download Similar Apps
Download Similar Apps
You will see this screen once your transfer is complete.
Tap “Download Similar Apps” for apps similar to those on your old smartphone. This feature is designed to save you time searching for them. You’ll also see app recommendations from Samsung.
If you transferred movies (*.mov files) we recommend tapping “Download Mov Player” to get a compatible app to play your files on your new compatible Samsung device.
Step 1 - iPhone or iPad (with PC/MAC)
Back-up Requirements
Back-up Requirements
You will need:
o Computer with iTunes installed on it.
Launch iTunes on your computer. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer and back-up your iPhone or iPad. Disconnect your iPhone or iPad after back-up is complete. You won’t need the iPhone or iTunes to complete the switching process.
Before you start the back-up:- Untick “Encrypt iPhone or iPad Back-up”, in the options menu- Change your iMessage settings to avoid disrupting your text messaging service
Step 2 - iPhone or iPad (with PC/MAC)
Download Samsung Smart Switch
Step 2 - iPhone or iPad(with PC/MAC)
Download and install Smart Switch software on your computer**.
**Internet connection required.
Data charges may apply.
Step 3 - iPhone or iPad (with PC/MAC)
Launch Smart Switch
Launch Smart Switch
Now, connect your compatible Samsung device to the computer.
o Next, select Restore
o Then, Change data to restore
o Select Non-Samsung device data as the type data to restore
o Select the Back-up data folder location (if required) by clicking on the blue File icon.
Step 4 - iPhone or iPad (with PC/MAC)
Transfer Content
Transfer Content
Tick the content you wish to transfer#.
Now press ‘OK’.
Step 1 - Android
Download the Smart Switch Mobile App
Step 1 - Android
or Galaxy Apps on your compatible old smartphone and compatible new Samsung device**.
Data charges may apply
Step 2 - Android
Transfer Content
Step 2 - Android
Transfer Content
Launch Smart Switch on both devices.
o Position both phones within 20cm of each other.
o On your old phone select the content you want to transfer then tap Transfer.
o On your new phone tap OK to accept the transferred content#.
Step 3 - Android
Find Similar Apps
Step 3 - Android
Find Similar Apps
Once your content is transferred, you can either:
Tap “Download Similar Apps” for apps similar to those on your previous device. This feature is designed to save you time searching for them. You’ll also see app recommendations from Samsung or Tap “Exit” to close the application.
Step 1 - Samsung (using Kies Backup)
Download Samsung Smart Switch**
This method is for transferring a back-up of your old compatible
smartphone (using Samsung Kies, and stored on your computer) to your new Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge.
You will need:
o A computer with your Kies back-up (from your old compatible Samsung smartphone)
o USB charging cable
Download and install Smart Switch on your computer**.
Data charges may apply.
Step 2 - Samsung (using Kies Backup)
Restore Kies Back-up using Smart Switch
Launch Smart Switch, then connect your compatible Samsung device to the computer.
o Select Restore
o Select “Change data to restore” button to select location of Kies back-up
o Select Samsung device data as the type data to restore
o Select the Back-up data folder location (if required) by clicking on the blue File symbol.
Data charges may apply.
Step 3 - Samsung (using Kies Backup)
Select & Transfer Content
Step 3 - Select & Transfer Content
Launch Smart Switch
Choose the content you wish to transfer# then press ‘OK’.
Step 1 - Blackberry(TM) or Symbian
Back-up Requirements
Back-up Requirements
You will need:
o Your compatible Blackberry(TM) or Symbian smartphone
o Blackberry(TM) or Symbian smartphone charging cable
o Computer
Connect your Blackberry(TM) or Symbian smartphone to your computer and back-up the content through the smartphone settings or options menu on your Blackberry(TM) or Symbian smartphone. Disconnect your Blackberry(TM) or Symbian smartphone once back-up is complete. You will not need it for the rest of this process.
Step 2 - Blackberry(TM) or Symbian
Data charges may apply
Step 3 - Blackberry(TM) or Symbian
Launch Smart Switch
Launch Smart Switch
Launch Smart Switch once installation is complete. Now, connect your compatible Samsung device to the computer. Follow the prompts and select your Blackberry(TM) or Symbian device Manufacturer and Back-up data folder location.
Step 4 - Blackberry(TM) or Symbian
Choose the content you wish to transfer
Choose the music, clips, photos, contacts and messages content you wish to transfer#. Now press ‘Start Transfer’.
There will be a Smart Switch notification prompting the customer to download the app.**
Yes, from 10th April 2015**
Yes, however the new compatible iPhone or iPad to compatible Samsung USB OTG cable option requires the Samsung device to support OTG Transfer.#
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910G); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge (N915G); Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8’4 (T705Y); Samsung Galaxy S6 (G920I); Samsung Galaxy S6 edge (G925I); Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900I); Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500); Samsung Galaxy Alpha (G850Y);
Typically all low-mid tier devices including
Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy A5
HTC(R): One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
LG(R): Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
Sony(R): XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
Huawei(TM): C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
Lenovo (TM): A798T, A789, S720
Motorola(R): DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
End to end process takes about 25 mins for 10GB of content#
To resolve this issue, un-tick the settings in iTunes by following these steps:
- Connect your phone to the computer
- Launch iTunes
- Select your old device and untick "Encrypt iPhone or iPad Backk-up
- You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID password.
- Cancel the back-up prompt when it appears.
No, but planned for future release
Smart Switch will automatically exclude the music content from the transfer.
Yes, as of 2009 iTunes removed DRM from music content#
Smart Switch Mobile uses high frequency audio to establish a connection between devices, therefore if speaker of the old device is blocked with the hand or surface, the audio isn’t well transferred to the target device and the connection is lost. And, you may not be able to connect if the application is not open or the button is not tapped on one of the devices, or if a pair of earphones or a Bluetooth headset is connected to the device.
Tapping “Later” only removes the notification from the home screen but remains in the notification panel & lock screen until “Cleared”.
There is a known Android OS issue for in-market Samsung devices that will be addressed with the Lollipop maintenance release. The work around is: Tap on “Cancel” when the prompt “Allow the app Gallery to access the USB device” and proceed as normal.
Yes, assuming you have backed up your content into iCloud#
The iCloud backup option does not include music and relies on a good data connection as well as may result in data charges.
Pre-requisites:
o Up to date backup available in iCloud. If unsure, go to your compatible iPhone or iPad# settings | iCloud | Backup and click on “Back up now”
o Sufficient iCloud storage for iCloud content backup
o Good data connection**
1. Download and install the Smart Switch app** from Galaxy Apps or the
store on your compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphone# and start the Smart Switch app.
2. Read and accept the Smart Switch Terms & Conditions
3. Select “iOS Device”
4. Select “Import from iCloud”
5. Log into your iCloud account using your iCloud credentials
6. Select the content# to transfer and tap “Import”
7. Follow the prompts until it’s complete.
#Important Notice
#Important Notice
Compatibility:
Smart Switch is not compatible with all smart phones. Smart Switch can only transfer some music, clips, photos, contacts, messages and calendar from compatible smartphones. Click this
for a full list of compatible devices.
Rights to Transfer
Samsung takes copyright seriously. Only transfer content you own or have the right to transfer. Check the terms and conditions of your content providers.
Encrypted or digital rights management (DRM) protected content is not compatible and cannot be transferred using Smart Switch. Samsung does not warrant that the transfer steps described in this document will work without disruption or will always be available to you. Smart Switch performance may vary depending on your PC / MAC hardware, memory, operating system versions and software configuration.
** Internet connection required. Data charges may apply.
Smart Switch PC
Galaxy Tab A (SM-P350/SM-T355Y/SM-P555/SM-T555); Galaxy Tab Active (SM-T365Y/SM-T360); Galaxy Tab S (SM-T800/SM-T805Y/SM-T705Y/SM-T700); Galaxy Note 8.0 (GT-N5110/GT-N5120); Galaxy Tab 4 (SM-T530/SM-T520); Galaxy Tab Pro (SM-T325/SM-T320); Galaxy Note 10.1 ((2014E) SM-P605/SM-P600); Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T315T); Galaxy Note Pro (SM-P900/SM-905); Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000/GT-N8020);
Galaxy S3 (I9300); Galaxy S3 4G (I9305); Galaxy S4 (I/I9507); Galaxy S4 Mini (I); Galaxy Mega (I9205); Galaxy S4 Active (I9295); Galaxy S4 Zoom (CM105); Galaxy Note II (N7105); Galaxy Note III (N); Galaxy Note 8” WiFi (N5110); Galaxy Note 8” 4G (N5120); Galaxy Young 2 (G130H); Galaxy Core Prime LTE (G360G); Galaxy J1 (J100Y); Galaxy A3 (A300Y); Galaxy A5 (A500Y); Galaxy Note 4 (N910G); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 edge (N915G); Galaxy S5 mini (G800Y); Galaxy Alpha (G850Y); Galaxy S5 (G900I); Galaxy S6 (G920I); Galaxy S6 edge (G925I); Galaxy Tab S 8’4 (T705Y); Galaxy Tab S 10’5 (T805Y); T210 Galaxy Tab3 7" WiFi, T2105 Galaxy Tab3 7" Kids, P5110 Galaxy Tab2 10.1" WiFi, P5100 Galaxy Tab2 10.1" 3G, T310 Galaxy Tab3 8" WiFi, T315 Galaxy Tab3 8" 4G, P5210 Galaxy Tab3 10.1" WiFi, P5220 Galaxy Tab3 10.1" 4G, N8010 Galaxy Note 10” WiFi, N8000 Galaxy Note 10” 3G, N8020 Galaxy Note 10” 4G, P600 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 WiFi, P605 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 4G
Smart Switch Mobile App:
Galaxy Young 2 (G130H); Galaxy Core Prime LTE (G360G); Galaxy J1 (J100Y); Galaxy A3 (A300Y); Galaxy A5 (A500Y); Galaxy Note 4 (N910G); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 edge (N915G); Galaxy S5 mini (G800Y); Galaxy Alpha (G850Y); Galaxy S5 (G900I); Galaxy S6 (G920I); Galaxy S6 edge (G925I); Galaxy Tab S 8’4 (T705Y); I9100 Galaxy S2, I9210 Galaxy S2 4G, I9300 Galaxy S3, I9305 Galaxy S3 4G, I/I9507 Galaxy S4, I9205 Galaxy Mega, I9295 Galaxy S4 Active, CM105 Galaxy S4 Zoom, N7000 Galaxy Note 1, N7105 Galaxy Note 2, N Galaxy Note 3, N5110 Galaxy Note 8” WiFi, N5120 Galaxy Note 8” 4G, T210 Galaxy Tab3 7" WiFi, T2105 Galaxy Tab3 7" Kids, P5110 Galaxy Tab2 10.1" WiFi, P5100 Galaxy Tab2 10.1" 3G, T310 Galaxy Tab3 8" WiFi, P5210 Galaxy Tab3 10.1" WiFi, P5220 Galaxy Tab3 10.1" 4G, N8010 Galaxy Note 10” WiFi, /N8000 Galaxy Note 10” 3G, N8020 Galaxy Note 10” 4G, P600 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 WiFi, P605 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 4G, P900 Galaxy Note Pro Wi-Fi, P905 Galaxy Note Pro 4G, T320 Galaxy Tab Pro WiFi, S7275T Galaxy Ace 3, S7275Y Galaxy Ace 3, I8730 Galaxy Express
Other Android devices
One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
Optimus G, L9, 4X
HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
Huawei(TM):
C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
Lenovo (TM):
A798T, A789, S720
Smart Switch Mobile App (OTG USB Cable transfer option (applicable to iOS to Samsung only)):
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910G); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge (N915G); Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8’4 (T705Y); Samsung Galaxy S6 (G920I); Samsung Galaxy S6 edge (G925I); Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900I); Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500); Samsung Galaxy Alpha (G850Y);5.086.751 Members
Galaxy S6 and S6 edge don’t work with Kies anymore, use Samsung Smart Switch instead
Samsung is going to release the
on April 10 and the first thing that customers who receive their units tomorrow will do is transfer data from their old handset. Samsung Kies has for long been the go-to software for doing this but it won’t work with the new handsets. The Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 edge don’t work with Samsung Kies anymore, there’s actually a new software that essentially does the same thing. It’s called Samsung Smart Switch.
There are two versions available of this new software: Smart Switch for PC and Smart Switch for Mobile. Data transfer between two Galaxy devices becomes very easy if you use the mobile app because in just a couple of taps all of your data will be moved over to the new device. The Smart Switch Mobile app is available from Google Play Store and Galaxy Apps.
Smart Switch for PC is available for both Windows and Mac. It can be used to transfer data from an old device but requires the devices to be hooked up via a USB cable. It has a new backup and restoration feature which will let you backup all of your data to the computer at once, all of which can be restored on the device with just one click. If you need to manually update the firmware on your Galaxy S6 or S6 edge you’ll need to use Smart Switch for PC as Kies will no longer work with the new devices. It’s essentially the same program with a new coat of paint so there’s no learning curve for you to tackle.
Related news
4 CommentsComing Soon
Future home of something quite cool.
If you're the site owner,
to launch this site
If you are a visitor, check back soon.Samsung Smart Switch(TM) | Samsung
Please Turn Javascript on
Samsung Smart Switch
Switching to a Samsung device? Bring your content with you. #
Smart Switch lets you transfer Music, Clips, Photos, Contacts, Messages and more from your old compatible smartphone to your new compatible Samsung device. #
Here’s what you can transfer with each of the following methods:
Change your iMessage settings to avoid disrupting your text messaging service
*Please see .
Requirements
Requirements
You will need the following items:
o USB cable
Before you start,
in iTunes on your computer
Purchased a new Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 edge?
to request a free USB cable from Samsung or call
(lines open 24 hours)^
^ Limit of one USB cable per customer. Delivery must be within Australia.
or Galaxy Apps on your compatible Samsung device** and launch Smart Switch when installation is complete.
Connect your compatible iPhone or iPad to your compatible Samsung device, and then:
o Read and confirm your agreement to the terms of use, and
o Select “Smart Switch Mobile” when asked to choose an app for the USB device.
We suggest selecting “Just Once” instead of “Always”.
Transfer Content
Transfer Content
o Select “iOS Device”
o Then “Import from iOS Device”
o Followed by content to transfer and tap Import
Your files will now start being transferred from your compatible iPhone or iPad to your new compatible Samsung device.#
Download Similar Apps
Download Similar Apps
You will see this screen once your transfer is complete.
Tap “Download Similar Apps” for apps similar to those on your old smartphone. This feature is designed to save you time searching for them. You’ll also see app recommendations from Samsung.
If you transferred movies (*.mov files) we recommend tapping “Download Mov Player” to get a compatible app to play your files on your new compatible Samsung device.
Back-up Requirements
Back-up Requirements
You will need:
o Computer with iTunes installed on it.
Launch iTunes on your computer. Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer and back-up your iPhone or iPad. Disconnect your iPhone or iPad after back-up is complete. You won’t need the iPhone or iTunes to complete the switching process.
Before you start the back-up:- Untick “Encrypt iPhone or iPad Back-up”, in the options menu- Change your iMessage settings to avoid disrupting your text messaging service
Step 2 - iPhone or iPad (with PC/MAC)
Step 2 - iPhone or iPad(with PC/MAC)
Download and install Smart Switch software on your computer**.
Data charges may apply.
Launch Smart Switch
Launch Smart Switch
Now, connect your compatible Samsung device to the computer.
o Next, select Restore
o Then, Change data to restore
o Select Non-Samsung device data as the type data to restore
o Select the Back-up data folder location (if required) by clicking on the blue File icon.
Transfer Content
Transfer Content
Tick the content you wish to transfer#.
Now press ‘OK’.
Step 1 - Android
Step 1 - Android
or Galaxy Apps on your compatible old smartphone and compatible new Samsung device**.
Data charges may apply
Step 2 - Android
Transfer Content
Step 2 - Android
Transfer Content
Launch Smart Switch on both devices.
o Position both phones within 20cm of each other.
o On your old phone select the content you want to transfer then tap Transfer.
o On your new phone tap OK to accept the transferred content#.
Step 3 - Android
Find Similar Apps
Step 3 - Android
Find Similar Apps
Once your content is transferred, you can either:
Tap “Download Similar Apps” for apps similar to those on your previous device. This feature is designed to save you time searching for them. You’ll also see app recommendations from Samsung or Tap “Exit” to close the application.
This method is for transferring a back-up of your old compatible
smartphone (using Samsung Kies, and stored on your computer) to your new Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge.
You will need:
o A computer with your Kies back-up (from your old compatible Samsung smartphone)
o USB charging cable
Data charges may apply.
Launch Smart Switch, then connect your compatible Samsung device to the computer.
o Select Restore
o Select “Change data to restore” button to select location of Kies back-up
o Select Samsung device data as the type data to restore
o Select the Back-up data folder location (if required) by clicking on the blue File symbol.
Data charges may apply.
Step 3 - Samsung (using Kies Backup)
Select & Transfer Content
Step 3 - Select & Transfer Content
Launch Smart Switch
Choose the content you wish to transfer# then press ‘OK’.
Back-up Requirements
Back-up Requirements
You will need:
o Your compatible Blackberry(TM) or Symbian smartphone
o Blackberry(TM) or Symbian smartphone charging cable
o Computer
Connect your Blackberry(TM) or Symbian smartphone to your computer and back-up the content through the smartphone settings or options menu on your Blackberry(TM) or Symbian smartphone. Disconnect your Blackberry(TM) or Symbian smartphone once back-up is complete. You will not need it for the rest of this process.
Data charges may apply
Launch Smart Switch
Launch Smart Switch
Launch Smart Switch once installation is complete. Now, connect your compatible Samsung device to the computer. Follow the prompts and select your Blackberry(TM) or Symbian device Manufacturer and Back-up data folder location.
Choose the music, clips, photos, contacts and messages content you wish to transfer#. Now press ‘Start Transfer’.
There will be a Smart Switch notification prompting the customer to download the app.**
Yes, from 10th April 2015**
Yes, however the new compatible iPhone or iPad to compatible Samsung USB OTG cable option requires the Samsung device to support OTG Transfer.#
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910G); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge (N915G); Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8’4 (T705Y); Samsung Galaxy S6 (G920I); Samsung Galaxy S6 edge (G925I); Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900I); Samsung Galaxy S4 (I9500); Samsung Galaxy Alpha (G850Y);
Typically all low-mid tier devices including
Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy A5
HTC(R): One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
LG(R): Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
Sony(R): XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
Huawei(TM): C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
Lenovo (TM): A798T, A789, S720
End to end process takes about 25 mins for 10GB of content#
To resolve this issue, un-tick the settings in iTunes by following these steps:
- Connect your phone to the computer
- Launch iTunes
- Select your old device and untick "Encrypt iPhone or iPad Backk-up
- You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID password.
- Cancel the back-up prompt when it appears.
Smart Switch will automatically exclude the music content from the transfer.
Yes, as of 2009 iTunes removed DRM from music content#
Smart Switch Mobile uses high frequency audio to establish a connection between devices, therefore if speaker of the old device is blocked with the hand or surface, the audio isn’t well transferred to the target device and the connection is lost. And, you may not be able to connect if the application is not open or the button is not tapped on one of the devices, or if a pair of earphones or a Bluetooth headset is connected to the device.
Tapping “Later” only removes the notification from the home screen but remains in the notification panel & lock screen until “Cleared”.
There is a known Android OS issue for in-market Samsung devices that will be addressed with the Lollipop maintenance release. The work around is: Tap on “Cancel” when the prompt “Allow the app Gallery to access the USB device” and proceed as normal.
Yes, assuming you have backed up your content into iCloud#
The iCloud backup option does not include music and relies on a good data connection as well as may result in data charges.
Pre-requisites:
o Up to date backup available in iCloud. If unsure, go to your compatible iPhone or iPad# settings | iCloud | Backup and click on “Back up now”
o Sufficient iCloud storage for iCloud content backup
o Good data connection**
1. Download and install the Smart Switch app** from Galaxy Apps or the
store on your compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphone# and start the Smart Switch app.
2. Read and accept the Smart Switch Terms & Conditions
3. Select “iOS Device”
4. Select “Import from iCloud”
5. Log into your iCloud account using your iCloud credentials
6. Select the content# to transfer and tap “Import”
7. Follow the prompts until it’s complete.
#Important Notice
#Important Notice
Compatibility:
Smart Switch is not compatible with all smart phones. Smart Switch can only transfer some music, clips, photos, contacts, messages and calendar from compatible smartphones. Click this
for a full list of compatible devices.
Rights to Transfer
Samsung takes copyright seriously. Only transfer content you own or have the right to transfer. Check the terms and conditions of your content providers.
Encrypted or digital rights management (DRM) protected content is not compatible and cannot be transferred using Smart Switch. Samsung does not warrant that the transfer steps described in this document will work without disruption or will always be available to you. Smart Switch performance may vary depending on your PC / MAC hardware, memory, operating system versions and software configuration.
** Internet connection required. Data charges may apply.
Smart Switch PC
Galaxy Tab A (SM-P350/SM-T355Y/SM-P555/SM-T555); Galaxy Tab Active (SM-T365Y/SM-T360); Galaxy Tab S (SM-T800/SM-T805Y/SM-T705Y/SM-T700); Galaxy Note 8.0 (GT-N5110/GT-N5120); Galaxy Tab 4 (SM-T530/SM-T520); Galaxy Tab Pro (SM-T325/SM-T320); Galaxy Note 10.1 ((2014E) SM-P605/SM-P600); Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T315T); Galaxy Note Pro (SM-P900/SM-905); Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000/GT-N8020);
Galaxy S3 (I9300); Galaxy S3 4G (I9305); Galaxy S4 (I/I9507); Galaxy S4 Mini (I); Galaxy Mega (I9205); Galaxy S4 Active (I9295); Galaxy S4 Zoom (CM105); Galaxy Note II (N7105); Galaxy Note III (N); Galaxy Note 8” WiFi (N5110); Galaxy Note 8” 4G (N5120); Galaxy Young 2 (G130H); Galaxy Core Prime LTE (G360G); Galaxy J1 (J100Y); Galaxy A3 (A300Y); Galaxy A5 (A500Y); Galaxy Note 4 (N910G); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 edge (N915G); Galaxy S5 mini (G800Y); Galaxy Alpha (G850Y); Galaxy S5 (G900I); Galaxy S6 (G920I); Galaxy S6 edge (G925I); Galaxy Tab S 8’4 (T705Y); Galaxy Tab S 10’5 (T805Y); T210 Galaxy Tab3 7" WiFi, T2105 Galaxy Tab3 7" Kids, P5110 Galaxy Tab2 10.1" WiFi, P5100 Galaxy Tab2 10.1" 3G, T310 Galaxy Tab3 8" WiFi, T315 Galaxy Tab3 8" 4G, P5210 Galaxy Tab3 10.1" WiFi, P5220 Galaxy Tab3 10.1" 4G, N8010 Galaxy Note 10” WiFi, N8000 Galaxy Note 10” 3G, N8020 Galaxy Note 10” 4G, P600 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 WiFi, P605 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 4G
Smart Switch Mobile App:
Galaxy Young 2 (G130H); Galaxy Core Prime LTE (G360G); Galaxy J1 (J100Y); Galaxy A3 (A300Y); Galaxy A5 (A500Y); Galaxy Note 4 (N910G); Samsung Galaxy Note 4 edge (N915G); Galaxy S5 mini (G800Y); Galaxy Alpha (G850Y); Galaxy S5 (G900I); Galaxy S6 (G920I); Galaxy S6 edge (G925I); Galaxy Tab S 8’4 (T705Y); I9100 Galaxy S2, I9210 Galaxy S2 4G, I9300 Galaxy S3, I9305 Galaxy S3 4G, I/I9507 Galaxy S4, I9205 Galaxy Mega, I9295 Galaxy S4 Active, CM105 Galaxy S4 Zoom, N7000 Galaxy Note 1, N7105 Galaxy Note 2, N Galaxy Note 3, N5110 Galaxy Note 8” WiFi, N5120 Galaxy Note 8” 4G, T210 Galaxy Tab3 7" WiFi, T2105 Galaxy Tab3 7" Kids, P5110 Galaxy Tab2 10.1" WiFi, P5100 Galaxy Tab2 10.1" 3G, T310 Galaxy Tab3 8" WiFi, P5210 Galaxy Tab3 10.1" WiFi, P5220 Galaxy Tab3 10.1" 4G, N8010 Galaxy Note 10” WiFi, /N8000 Galaxy Note 10” 3G, N8020 Galaxy Note 10” 4G, P600 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 WiFi, P605 Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 4G, P900 Galaxy Note Pro Wi-Fi, P905 Galaxy Note Pro 4G, T320 Galaxy Tab Pro WiFi, S7275T Galaxy Ace 3, S7275Y Galaxy Ace 3, I8730 Galaxy Express
Other Android devices
One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
Optimus G, L9, 4X
HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
Huawei(TM):
C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
Lenovo (TM):
A798T, A789, S720
Smart Switch Mobile App (OTG USB Cable transfer option (applicable to iOS to Samsung only)):

我要回帖

更多关于 三星smart switch 的文章

随机推荐