Keywordflight trackerr 注册账号入口在哪

选择产品关键词的六大工具-Google/Yahoo/WordTracker/MSN/Alibaba
我们前面介绍了Google关键词工具和Digtalpoint关键词工具,这里新增两个关键词工具以及一个案例?四个查产品关键词的地方:1、Google关键词工具:&a select=&& =&& href=&/&&/select/KeywordToolExternal?defaultView=3&2、Digitalpoint:&&&a suggestion=&& tools=&& =&& href=&/&&/tools/suggestion/3、WordTracker: &a =&& href=&/&&/?seed=bearing&adult_filter=remove_offensive&suggest=Hit+Me4、5、MSN关键词工具:&6、SEOBOOK关键词工具:
上一篇: | 下一篇:文章标签:
公司名称:宁波市江北互联天下网络科技有限公司
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&宁波商库网络科技有限公司
地 址:宁波环城北路东134号江北科技创业中心5楼
总 机: 400-666-2477
客服电话: 3
业务一部:7
业务二部:7
业务三部:9
业务四部:6
互联天下旗下网站: (外贸推广) |
(商库网) |Keyword Rank Tracker in Search Engines | SERP Checker
Fastest tracking
SerpWorm checks keyword rankings in google every 30 minutes, it is the fastest rank update in the world.
Whitelabel Reports
Send scheduled whitelabel reports to your customers or give separate logins to your clients,
so they can see rankings on their own.
Local search
Keyword rankings in search engines differ from country to country. That is why we track rankings in your target country.
Use on the go
You and your clients can access your keywords rankings from any device with internet access.
Affiliate program
Offer SerpWorm to friends or promote and earn life time recurring commission.
What is SerpWorm?
SerpWorm is a powerful rank tracker, which tracks any keywords you want in three search
engines: google, yahoo and bing. It saves everyday ranking results and shows you everything
in graphs, so you no longer need to check search engine results by hand. With SerpWorm
keyword tracking is automated and easy.
SerpWorm checks keyword rankings in Google every 30minutes, it is the fastest rank update in the market.
Organize your clients or keywords into neat and efficient categories. Customize your PDF and Excel
reports to fit your needs with your own logo, description, and URL. Schedule PDF & Excel email reports
to be directly sent out to you or your clients.
Checking google, yahoo and bing results in all search engine pages for specific keyword
Keyword rankings in search engines differ from country to country. That is why we track ranking in your
target country.
Easily share keyword rankings with all of your clients.
You and your clients can access your keywords rankings from any device with internet access.
Get instant results when you add new keywords, no need to wait for 24-48 hours to see where it ranks.
Offer SerpWorm to friends or promote and earn life time recurring commissions.
With SerpWorm you can track any website keyword rankings. Track your competitors, watch their increase
or decrease in rankings.
SerpWorm shows how many backlinks a specific website has.
SerpWorm shows exact monthly search match in google for every keyword.
Graphs show life time keyword rankings from the day they have been added.
SerpWorm rank tracker enables you to quickly gather keyword rankings. Just type in website, keyword,
choose local search engine and your keyword tracking starts immediately. Categorize websites and
keywords as/however you want.
Unlimited API Calls. Access to the RAW data. Build your own custom backends/dashboards. Unique API link
for each category. JSON encoded data for easy usage.
Who uses SerpWorm ?
Who trusts SerpWorm?
What people talk about SerpWorm?
“SerpWorm is a great tool. I started using it a week ago and I find that the tools are high
quality and very easy to use. SerpWorm is great for site owners who are serious about their
SEO efforts.”
“SerpWorm was the exact tool I was looking for. I tried about 10 other tools that tried to do
what SerpWorm did 1000 times better. And it's about to save me hours of work. So thank
,,I am glad that I chose SerpWorm. Great thing about this ranking tracker is that these guys
keep on launching new and exciting features. Keep it Up Guys!“
,,It is very well thought out and well done. SerpWorm has made my life easier.“
Social media
Demo version of application here:
Get our newsletter:
(*) All fields are required
Password:*
Password (repeat):*Three Free Keyword Research Tools
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.
Three Free Keyword Research Tools
One of the hardest things to do in keyword research is to uncover related keywords. With that in mind, the tools I’m reviewing today all help identify related keywords that you may want to search in more detail.
These tools are not a substitute for
like I talked about in my first series of articles. Rather, they may help to either identify those keywords that are most important to your competitors, or help find obscure opportunities where there may be little search volume, but there is also little competition.
All of the tools I reviewed for this article are free to the public. Some have paid options, but I’ve only covered the free features.
KeywordEye
This tool defaults to Google UK since it’s developed by a UK team, so if you’re using it in the US, you’ll have to change it to Google US. The nice thing is that it also has options for several other countries and returns results in language.
The free version of this tool does limit you to 100 keywords, so while it’s useful for high level ideas, it’s not a keyword research substitute.
Another nice feature is the ability to order the cloud visualization it returns – by Adwords competition or by search volume. Since the cloud already “orders” the data by showing high volume words in larger font, I generally choose to order by Adwords competition.
Here’s a screen shot of “backpacks” in Google DE ordered by ascending Adwords competition:
Cloud results for &backpacks& in Google DE
As you can see, this is an easy way to surface a lot of related keywords that don’t necessarily contain the word “backpack”. It’s also a better strategy for translation/localization on the cheap, since “deuter rucksack” is likely to be the most searched phrase.
It will save you from making a big mistake like using the literal translation of “to backpack”, which is “trampen”, or being too specific like “hiking backpack”, which is “wanderrucksack”.
KeywordSpy
Keyword Spy allows you to quite literally “spy” on keywords. It’s a great name.
There are several features of the free version of this tool, but the one I like the best is the Domain spy tool.
Just type any domain into the search box, make sure the radio button for “domains” is selected, and you can get reasonably accurate data on how much that site is spending in paid search, who their competitors are, what keywords they spend the most money on, and more:
in KeywordSpy
Those tabs across the top work too, and while with a free trial, you can only get 10-20 results in each tab, the information is still really useful.
The “Ads” page for example shows you Geico’s top ad copies with some key information about them. You can even click on this little “KW” button to get more keywords that are in that ad group:
Plus, you can export any of the lists into Excel, CSV, or Google Spreadsheets. Bonus! Export capability is usually not offered in free products.
The competitors tab you can see both organic and paid competitors side by side:
Paid/Organic Competition in KeywordSpy
The Top Lists page is mostly just fun info to know with no direct application, but one of these lists is the keywords with the largest cost per click change. This information, which is not readily available in other tools, can be quite useful in detecting trends as they are happening.
Notice that every one of these keywords is for a different industry/vertical, so you get a good cross-section. It’s worth checking back on occasionally.
But in terms of real world application, the Keyword Spy add on has got to be the best feature. Their website link doesn’t seem to work all that well, but I downloaded the add-on for Chrome, and basically what it does is allow you to open the domain report on any website where it’s applicable.
You can find out some interesting and useful information this way. For example, did you know that the most profitable keyword Facebook bids on (according to Keyword Spy’s calculation) is “advertise myspace”? Think of what you could learn about your competitors.
This tool is also a paid tool with a free option, but unlike other free options, I think this tool provides just enough data in its free application to be useful. One element that I like in SEMRush that I haven’t seen elsewhere is the metric for the number of results in Google. That’s this number for any given search:
Number of pages for &backpack&
The number of results is useful because it essentially shows you how big the competitive field is for a keyword. Instead of showing you just the number of competitors, or who wants to pay for it and how much, it shows you that there are (in this case) 145 million other pages that use this term in a way that Google feels may be relevant.
Here’s where you see this metric on SEMRush:
Another area that SEMRush provides something you just don’t see everywhere else is “related keywords”.
Staying with the example of “backpack”, you can see below that SEMRush points out a couple of important keywords that are not relevant to a site selling bags that you carry stuff in and sling over your shoulders:
Keywords related to &backpack&, source: SEMRush
These keywords all refer to an application named “backpack”, which was created by 37Signals and is a companion to BaseCamp, which is a project management system.
This is an important piece of information, and something I need to make sure I put in the negatives of my PPC campaign. Sure, I would find it eventually anyway if I’m optimizing my account well, but this way, I don’t have to pay for keywords like this up front.
So there are just a few free opportunities to get more keyword data. There are so many more I could cover, but after reviewing more than two dozen free keyword tools, these are my favorites. One other toolset that merits mention is the one from SEOBook, which is only partially keyword research, but between the tools and the browser extensions, will make your life so much easier.
It’s important to note, there’s definitely something to be said for paying for great data. I’ve previously had the benefit of subscriptions to SpyFu, Wordtracker, Adgooroo, , and KeywordDiscovery, and I wouldn’t hesitate a minute to buy those again if my budget allowed.
What’s your favorite tool? Are there other features of the ones I covered that you couldn’t live without? Tell me in the comments!
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed .
About The Author
Jenny Halasz is the President of an online marketing consulting company offering SEO, PPC, and Web Design services. She's been in search since 2000 and focuses on long term strategies, intuitive user experience and successful customer acquisition. She occasionally offers her personal insights on her blog, .
Related Articles
(Some images used under license from .)
Submit A Tip
Got a tip? We respect your anonymity.
Attend Our Conferences
The largest search marketing conference and expo returns to NYC Sept. 29-Oct. 1.
Or attend an SMX near you.
Attend Marketing Land's SocialPro conference and learn fresh new strategies and tactics from some of the savviest brands and digital marketing agencies managing earned, owned and paid social media marketing campaigns across multiple platforms. Visit the
site to learn more..
MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference is for marketers responsible for selecting marketing technologies and developing marketing technologists. Visit
for details.
White Papers
Research Reports
The Periodic Table of Seo Success - 2015 EditionSEO Tracker - SEO Keyword Tracking Enterprise Solution
SEO Keyword Tracking Enterprise Solution
SEO Tracker is an enterprise level platform created by and for online marketing professionals. Track metrics for SEO, Social, and Paid Search in a single dashboard. Powered by the cloud.
Keyword Rankings
Track up to 40,000 keywords with our monthly plans. Custom packages are available.
Competitor Activity
Monitor multiple competitors simultaneously. Analyze change in rankings and common keywords.
Custom Reports
Create reports on demand and export to CSV, PDF, and HTML format. Schedule for daily and weekly
Request Plan
We can accommodate any larger needs.
Track Organic & Paid
Get fresh rankings daily and weekly for reporting. SEO Tracker is a cloud based solution, so you can spend less time tracking and more time optimizing your websites.
Combine SEO metrics and paid search data in a single, easy to view dashboard. Make educated decisions based on accurate data.
Monitor Social Media
Follow what users are saying on popular social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Get a better understanding of your business by comparing your social market share. Data is refreshed daily.
Accurate Local Rankings
Track results by country and city. Target specific locations without having a physical presence in the area.
Local campaigns will benefit from geotargeting in addition to basic ranked data.
SEO Tracker offers monthly plans to accommodate most businesses.
If you have specific needs, contact us for a custom solution.
7,000 keywords
Localized SEO rankings
Unlimited competitor tracking
Daily refreshed data
SEO audit tools
Paid search data
Social media monitoring
Keyword grouping
Shared reports
Custom on demand reporting
Unlimited user accounts
Research tools
Developer API
17,000 keywords
Localized SEO rankings
Daily refreshed data
SEO audit tools
Paid search data
Social media monitoring
Keyword grouping
Shared reports
Unlimited user accounts
Research tools
Developer API
45,000 keywords
Localized SEO rankings
Daily refreshed data
SEO audit tools
Paid search data
Social media monitoring
Keyword grouping
Shared reports
Unlimited user accounts
Research tools
Developer API
SEO Tracker is backed by a core team of professionals experienced in analytics, SEO, paid search, and social media. Our in-house team has consulted at major technology companies including Accenture, Cisco, eBay, Google, and Yahoo.
One Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111

我要回帖

更多关于 百度账号登陆入口 的文章

随机推荐