my singtel官网怎么设置ld

SMS | Singtel
You are not here
How much does it cost to send an SMS to an M1 GSM/StarHub Mobile subscriber? Singtel Mobile subscribers will be charged at prevailing SMS rates (5.35 cents per message sent) for all messages sent to M1 GSM / StarHub Mobile subscribers. There are no charges for messages received.
Can I send SMSes to M1 GSM/StarHub Mobile subscribers while I am roaming? Yes, if Originating Short Messaging is supported by the overseas GSM operator. Please also check that your mobile phone is pre-set with the correct Singtel Mobile Short Message Service Centre (SMSC) number. Roaming charges may apply depending on the overseas operator.
GSM900 / GSM1800 SMSC:+.
Can I send SMSes to M1 GSM/StarHub Mobile subscribers who are roaming? Yes.
Can I send SMSes to M1 GSM/StarHub Mobile subscribers via the Singtel Mobile website? Singtel Mobile's Internet SMS only supports short messaging to Singtel Mobile subscribers. You can use Singtel Mobile's IDEAS Portal SMS to send messages to M1 GSM/StarHub Mobile subscribers, but prevailing short messages rates apply.
Can I send Chinese short messages to M1's GSM / StarHub Mobile subscribers? Yes.
How will these Short Message charges be reflected on my Singtel Mobile bill? The charges will be consolidated under "SmartMessage (Local)" on your existing bill.
I have subscribed to Singtel Mobile's Caller Number Non-Display service. Why does my mobile number appear on the recipient's phone when I send an SMS? Caller Number Non-Display applies only to voice and data calls. The caller's mobile phone number will still appear on SMSes.
How do I send SMSes to an M1 GSM / StarHub Mobile subscriber? As long as your mobile phone is pre-set with the correct Singtel Mobile Short Message Service Centre (SMSC) number, you will be able to send messages to any M1 GSM / StarHub Mobile subscriber as a Singtel Mobile subscriber.
GSM900 / GSM1800 SMSC: +.
Will Call Forwarding also forward incoming SMSes? No, call forwarding is only for voice calls. To copy/divert incoming short messages to another mobile number or email address, subscribe to .
I am a Singtel Mobile hi!Card subscriber. Can I send SMSes to or receive SMSes from an M1 GSM/StarHub Mobile customer? Yes. Each short message sent to an M1 GSM / StarHub Mobile customer will be charged at 5 cents.
Can I receive SMSes from M1 GSM/StarHub Mobile subscribers whilst I am roaming? Yes.
How much does it cost to send a Global SMS to an overseas destination? Singtel Mobile subscribers will be charged 18 cents per message sent to an overseas destination. Messages received from overseas subscribers are free.
How do I send a Global SMS to a subscriber of an overseas mobile operator? Compose your message as you normally would. Before pressing ‘SEND’, make sure that there is a "+" before the country code and mobile phone number of the recipient. Without the “+” sign, the message will not be sent successfully.
Can I send Global SMSes to a subscriber of an overseas mobile operator while I am roaming? Yes, but only where Originating Short Messaging is supported by the overseas GSM operator (please check the list of supported networks). You will incur a charge of 18 cents per message plus any roaming charges charged by the roaming network.
Note: A 25% surcharge applies for Pay-As-U-Roam.
Can I send Global SMSes to a subscriber of an overseas mobile operator who is roaming? Yes. A charge of 18 cents per message will apply.
How long is the retry period before an undelivered Global SMS expires? The retry period is different for different networks. Most operators will retry for a period of 24 hours, with differing retry intervals if the message is unsuccessful.
How will Global SMS charges be reflected on my Singtel Mobile bill? The Global SMS charges will be consolidated under "SmartMessage (Global)".
Do I have to dial the International Access Code before the country code and the mobile phone number for Global SMS? No. Just key in a "+" before the country code and mobile phone number of the recipient.
I am a Singtel Mobile hi!Card subscriber. Can I send Global SMSes to a subscriber of an overseas mobile operator while I am roaming? No. You are not able to send any kind of SMSes when you are roaming. However, you can receive SMSes.
Can I be sure that the Global SMS I have sent will definitely be received? In rare cases, it is possible for the destination number not to receive the message despite a "Message Sent" confirmation on your mobile phone. This could be due to an incompatible set-up of the overseas network.
Can subscribers of an overseas mobile operator reply to my Global SMS? Yes, subject to the overseas network provider.
Why am I not able to receive SMSes from my overseas friend? Possible reasons are:
Your friend does not subscribe to SMS service.
Your friend's mobile operator does not support or has blocked the international SMS.
Your SIM card/Phone memory is full. You will need to delete some old messages to make space for incoming SMSes.
Will I be charged on the SMSes send out to others when I am roaming? Yes. Please refer to
for prevailing charges.
Rate this page on how useful the information is:my singtel 是什么_百度知道
my singtel 是什么
我有更好的答案
my singlet我的背心
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
singtel的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My Account | Business | Singtel