求新风尚大学实用英语视听说教程4演示文稿教程

新风尚大学英语视听说2 视频文稿10
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
新风尚大学英语视听说2 视频文稿10
大学实用英语(新风尚);视听说教程2;视频文本;Unit1FamilyLife.........;A.......................;B.......................;Unit2CultureandEducation;A.......................;B.......................;Unit3S
大学实用英语(新风尚)视听说教程 2视频文本 Unit 1 Family Life...........................................................................................................................2A................................................................................................................................................2B................................................................................................................................................3Unit 2 Culture and Education........................................................................................................5A................................................................................................................................................5B................................................................................................................................................6Unit 3 Sports and Leisures.............................................................................................................9A................................................................................................................................................9B..............................................................................................................................................10Unit 4 Travel and Entertainment.................................................................................................12A..............................................................................................................................................12B..............................................................................................................................................13Unit 5 Mass Media........................................................................................................................16A..............................................................................................................................................16B..............................................................................................................................................17Unit 6 Wealth and Health.............................................................................................................20A..............................................................................................................................................20B..............................................................................................................................................21Unit 7 Animal World.....................................................................................................................23A..............................................................................................................................................23B..............................................................................................................................................24Unit 8
Social Ethics....................................................................................................................26A..............................................................................................................................................26B..............................................................................................................................................27 本资料版权属于原版权人,由郑州大学法学院吴定喜整理,仅供不方便使用电脑的同学课前课后预习复习用,不得用于牟利活动。Unit 1 Family LifeAFamily Manners Across Cultures How does treatment of new mother differ among cultures? I have a friend who shall remain nameless and she was very upset with her daughter-in-lawwho was from an Asian culture. When her first grandchild was born, she was very put out becauseher daughter-in-law wanted mother-in-law to do everything for her.., to do the cooking, to do thehouse-straightening, to take care of the baby. The new granny was very upset with her. She said&She's so lazy.” I said &No, I don't think that's what it's about.& What it's about is that in manycultures in Asia, the mom goes to bed and the family takes care of her for one month. She stays inbed and they do everything. She interpreted it incorrectly thinking &Oh she's lazy, she doesn'tknow how to do anything.& when in fact she was doing something very traditional. When youthink about it, it makes such good sense. How does independence in children differ among cultures? In American culture we value independence. And I had a really wonderful illustration ofdifferences. When I was teaching at Cal State LA, at one point in time I had an officemate fromRomania. And I invited him and his family. His family meant his wife and his mother-in-law, andhis father-in-law. The whole group came for breakfast or brunch or whatever. And I had a newgrandchild, my first one. And they brought the little baby over. And this family from Romania wasso shocked to see that our babies... We're teaching, I mean it's such a subtle significant lesson inindependence, teaching independence. We're giving her freedom of movement. For them, theyswaddle their babies. They hold them tightly. I mean that's an important lesson. It's like NativeAmerican tribes put them in cradle boards, and they're all tied up. That's a tight community. Theyare nurturing dependence and safety and security. Because when the baby's tightly pulled together,it's like still being in the womb. They're nurturing community dependence, and we areencouraging independence. But it has a very powerful message. What should I do if I think a child is mistreated due to his or her culture? You know other cultures do physically discipline their children, you know, corporalpunishment. We don't approve of that. Do you call the cops, do you call child protection agency?Nowadays in school, teachers are punished if they don't report what they consider signs of childabuse. You have to be careful you don't want to, you know, get the parents in trouble. On the otherhand you don't want to see children mistreated. It is a very, very tricky thing to deal with. I wouldmake calls and investigate and be careful before I would do anything, in legal application for thefamily. You must always protect children first. How should I treat elderly members of other cultures? I had this experience told to me. A Chinese family was celebrating some kind of special event,and the young man in the family invited his Anglo boss. And the Anglo boss, you know, did whathe would have done in another situation. He went up to the Chinese grandmother and kissed her asa sign of respect, and she felt so disrespected by that kiss. So you don't want to be toodemonstrative, always err on the side of doing the least. (567 words) BMother's Day and Father's DayHostess: Hi, Here's &let's talk today,& We're talking about Mother's Day and Father's Day, whichare two big national holidays in many western countries. And actually it's interestingbecause they are not the same holiday in every country. I believe the origin of Mother's Daybegan in England. And we are lucky today, we have Ann and Tony here, who are Englishand they can tell us a little about Mother's Day in England which is not the same as mycountry, the U.S. So you don't even call it Mother's Day. What do you call it?Ann: No. That's right. We call it Mothering Sunday, because it is always on a Sunday. I don't really know the origin of it, but my memory is of always making sure my mom had a cup oftea early in the morning. And then we would go to church. And at the end of the churchservice the children would collect a daffodil from the vicar, and take it back and give it toour mother who would normally be sitting in the service in the church. And really that's allit is to celebrate the day. Hostess: it's interesting that you remember specifically a daffodil.It is always at spring time. So that makes sense.Ann:
Very special. The daffodil at spring time.Hostess: I think often children think of a cup of tea or a special breakfast. And I think a lot of ourmemories are centered around the special morning for your mother. And I rememberedmaking a little craft item at school that week before and I would usually give them to mymother. She still has a drawer full of them, of my bad craft ornaments and things that I madeher. And, what about you, do you have any memories of mother's day as a dutiful son?Tony: Yes. As Ann said, taking cups of tea to my mother, and perhaps making sure that she didn'thave to do any housework that particular day. It meant perhaps she had to do twice as muchthe next day. But the idea in general was that the washing up would be done, perhaps somecooking would be done. Trying to relieve her all those chores to make it a special day forher, so that whenever she looked around there was something to eat, something to drink, orsomething to read, or something interesting for her to do.Hostess: Oh, that sounds wonderful. I don't think my children would think of washing dishes forme. It's possible but that's a really nice way of celebrating mother's day. And I rememberthe flower at church thing once because I was pregnant and expecting a baby. I wasn't amother yet. And my husband and I were at church. And at the end of the service they gaveevery mother a rose. And I wasn't used to being a mother yet and it hadn't happened. Butthey came and gave me a rose too. And that made me realize, oh, I will be a mother andso I've never forgotten that mother's day. That was very special.Hostess: What about Father's Day? Bill, do you remember any special Father's Day when youwere a little boy? And doing something for your dad?Bill: Yes. Father's Day is always in June, a Sunday in the middle of June and it was always nearmy birthday. So it sort of crept up on all of us and we'd be surprised and there would beFather's Day.
We would generally do something with our father. Whereas I think onMother's Day the family tries to keep the mother from having to do too much work, onFather's Day the idea is to find something fun that the children do with their father together.So I remember going to baseball games or I can remember when we got older, my fatherwould like us all to go golfing with him. I think that on Father's Day it's particularly focused
on doing things together because that's supposed to be relaxing and fun for Dad.Hostess: It's hard for us being overseas because our parents and children are sometimes far away.And I brought a card since we were discussing it today. But we always prepare photos andcards to send back to our family. We have mothers and grandmothers still living and youknow you expect your children who are living far away to send something, wouldn't you?Hopefully?Tony:
Yeah, we always hope.Boy 1: I did many things for my mom on Mother's Day. And one of them is I make cards for mymom. I draw my own pictures and write a little note to her.Boy 2: What I do for Mother's Day is I make my Mom breakfast in bed. Some of the things Imake her is hot chocolate, eggs and bring her some apple juice.Girl 1: I like to give my Mom kisses also.Girl 2: I make a big sign and it says happy Mother's Day. And I hang it up in her room.Boy 3: I also give my Mom lots of presents. So one thing that I give to her, actually my Wholefamily gives to her is that we try not to fight throughout the whole entire day.Hostess: And just to recap, all around the world in many western countries, Mother's Day andFather's Day are celebrated.
In England and British countries, Mothering Sunday is inMarch, in the U. S. and Germany and other countries, it's one Sunday in May. And Father'sDay is in the middle of June. How do you celebrate a Mother's Day or Father's Day? Do youcelebrate a special birthday for your mother or grandmother or for your Dad? MaybeWomen's Day? Write us a letter and tell us ways you would suggest. All of us shouldcelebrate and honor and respect our mothers and fathers. We'll be ready to hear your ideas.Thanks for all your letters. ( 1009 words)Unit 2 Culture and Education A JW: Let's talk about manias. Let's start with Beatle mania. Hysterical teenagers, crying, screaming,pandemonium. Sports mania. Deafening crowds. All for one idea. Get the ball in the net. Okay, religious mania. There's rapture. There's weeping. There's visions. Manias can be good. Manias can be alarming. Or manias can be deadly. The world has a new mania. A mania for learning English. Listen as Chinese students practice their English by screaming it.Teacher: ... change my life! Students: I want to change my life.T: I don't want to let my parents down.S: I don't want to let my parents down.T: I don't ever want to let my country down.S: I don't ever want to let my country down.T: Most importantly...S: Most importantly...T: I don't want to let myself down.S: I don't want to let myself down.JW: How many people are trying to learn English worldwide? Two billion of them.Students: A T-shirt. A dress.JW: In Latin America, in India, in Southeast Asia, and most of all in China. If you are a Chinesestudent you start learning English in the third grade, by law. That's why this year China will become the world's largest English speaking country. Why English? In a single word: Opportunity. Opportunity for a better life, a job, to be able to pay for school, or put better food on the table. Imagine a student taking a giant test for three full days. Her score on this one test literally determines her future. She studies 12 hours a day for three years to prepare. 25 percent of her grade is based on English. It's called the Gaokao. And 80 million high school Chinese students have already taken this grueling test. The intensity to learn English is almost unimaginable. Unless you witness it.Teacher: Perfect! Students: Perfect!T: Perfect !S: Perfect!T: I want to speak perfect English.S: I want to speak perfect English.T: I want to speak ---S: I want to speakT: perfect English.S: perfect English.包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、文学作品欣赏、生活休闲娱乐、中学教育、幼儿教育、小学教育、新风尚大学英语视听说2 视频文稿10等内容。 
 关键词:实用英语视听说视频文稿 1/2 相关文档推荐 新风尚大学英语视听说2 视....大小:188.50KB 所需财富值:2 加入会员!获取文档下载券
登录百度文库,专享文档...  新闻网页贴吧知道音乐图片视频地图百科文库 ...新世纪大学英语视听说2教案_英语学习_外语学习_教育...小学教师开学发言稿 秋季初中开学典礼校长讲... 高一...  新闻网页贴吧知道音乐图片视频地图百科文库 搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT...高级英语视听说文稿 16页 免费 新风尚大学英语视听说2 ... 29页 1下载券喜欢...  新交互英语视听说 2 级 Apply Video 文稿 Unit 1 Apply Video A: Susie, what do you want for dinner tonight? B: Oh, I don?t know. What have you...  光盘包含各课相关音频与视频材料,提供提示与反馈,结构清晰.新视野大学英语视听说教程2答案第二版 完整答案 Unit 1 Roll over, Beethoven! II Listening skills 1-...  新闻网页贴吧知道音乐图片视频地图百科文库 ...大学英语新风尚 第二册 ... 7页 1下载券新...3) He was thoroughly astonished 他听说自己儿子...  新闻 网页 贴吧 知道 音乐 图片 视频 地图 百科文库 搜试试 3 帮助 全部 ...最新版新视野大学英语视听说教程第二版4听力原文(绝对全新版本)_日语学习_外语...  新风尚大学实用英语综合教程 2(考试范围) 一、词汇与结构(20 分) 1、单词释义(10 分) 2、选词填空(10 分)SectionA 【In Fabian families,...】 (1) ...  新闻网页贴吧知道音乐图片视频地图百科文库 ...新风尚大学实用英语第二册课后练习答案集合_管理学_...3) He was thoroughly astonished 他听说自己儿子...21世纪大学实用英语视听说教程:4图片/大图(号) - 智购网
您的位置:看图购物:号图片
对这款产品感兴趣?您可以:新风尚大学实用英语:快速阅读教程2(陈仲利,李德荣)【电子书籍下载 epub txt pdf doc 】
当前位置 &
新风尚大学实用英语:快速阅读教程2
作者:陈仲利,李德荣
出版:上海交通大学出版社
新风尚大学实用英语:快速阅读教程2  《新风尚大学实用英语:快速阅读教程2》依据教育部颁布的《大学英语课程教学要求》,针对独立学院和非重点大学的教学实际,坚持以动机为先导,以兴趣为动力,以学生为中心,强调自主学习和任务型学习。注重选材语言的&原汁原味&和内容风格的新鲜多样,突出快速阅读能力和跨文化交际能力的培育。特别导入了&快速扫视法&,有效训练学生眼与脑的协调配合,提高阅读速度和效果。
  《新风尚大学实用英语:快速阅读教程2》适用于独立学院和地方本科院校以及成人教育本科学生使用,也可作为英语学习爱好者的参考读物。《新风尚大学实用英语:快速阅读教程2》具有以下特点:
  ◆主题教学
  快速阅读教程共四个分册,每册八个单元,与综合教程、视听说教程形成有机整体,三套教材在各册单元主题上完全保持一致,内容涉猎文学、政治、科技、经贸、金融、教育、义化、艺术、宗教、娱乐等多个领域,使学生在外语学习中开阔视野。
  ◆设计合理
  每个单元分为warming up,Passages,Practice,Reader's Notes和useful websites五大部分。遵循外语阅读教学阅读理论,以动机为先导,以兴趣为动力,以学生为中心,强调自主学习和任务型学习,突出快速阅读能力和跨文化交际能力的培养。特别是导入了&快速扫视法&,有效训练眼与脑的协调能力,提高阅读速度和效果。
  ◆语言优美
  贯彻语言教学内容的真实性原则,注重选材语言的&原汁原味&。选材新颖,个性突出;主题鲜明,时代性强;体裁多样,风格各异。在锻炼学生英语阅读能力的同时,也让其充分体验和欣赏英语优美的语言魅力与深厚的文化内涵。
  ◆计时训练
  引入国际上流行的施道弗阅读效率计算公式。依据《火学英语课程教学要求》,设定每册、每单元、每篇材料的参考阅读时长(Target reading time),让学生阅读后将自己的Actual readingtime,Reading rate,Comprehension rate等填入&快速阅读测试自我评价表&和&阅读效率进展表&,以使学生及时掌握学习进展情况,在自学自测中循序渐进、逐级提升。
进入下载:
下载一: 下载二:
订阅微信二维码
站长工具:
实用工具:
Copyright &
all rights reserved商品编号:
京 东 价:
[定价:¥]
支  持:
白条分期:
在线客服:
服务支持:
新世纪大学英语系列教材:视听说教程4(教师手册)(第2版)(附光盘)
加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍加载中...
扫一扫,精彩好书免费看
京东商城向您保证所售商品均为正品行货,京东自营商品开具机打发票或电子发票。
凭质保证书及京东商城发票,可享受全国联保服务(奢侈品、钟表除外;奢侈品、钟表由京东联系保修,享受法定三包售后服务),与您亲临商场选购的商品享受相同的质量保证。京东商城还为您提供具有竞争力的商品价格和,请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')

我要回帖

更多关于 古建亭子教程文稿 的文章

随机推荐