We'll make sound based...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁学校2015第14集快结束时的插曲 里面有一句英文是baby for you 这是什么歌曲_百度知道
学校2015第14集快结束时的插曲 里面有一句英文是baby for you 这是什么歌曲
Shut Up and Dance - Walk The MoonOh don't you dare look backjust keep your eyes on me.I said your holding back,She said shut up and dance with me!This woman is my destinyShe said oh oh ohShut up and dance with meWe were victims of the night,The chemical, physical, kryptoniteHelpless to the bass and faded lightOh we were born to get together,born to get together.She took my arm,I don't know how it happened.We took the floor and she saidOh don't you dare look backjust keep your eyes on me.I said your holding back,She said shut up and dance with me!This woman is my destinyShe said oh oh ohShut up and dance with meA backless dress and some beat up sneaks,My disco tec Juliet teenage dream.I felt it in my chest as she looked at me.I knew we were born to be together,born to be togetherShe took my arm,I don't know how it happened.We took the floor and she saidOh don't you dare look backjust keep your eyes on me.I said your holding back,She said shut up and dance with me!This woman is my destinyShe said oh oh ohShut up and dance with meDeep in her eyes,I think i see the future.I realize this is my last chance.She took my arm,I don't know how it happened.We took the floor and she saidOh don't you dare look backjust keep your eyes on me.I said your holding back,She said shut up and dance with me!This woman is my destinyShe said oh oh ohShut up and dance!Oh don't you dare look backjust keep your eyes on me.I said your holding back,She said shut up and dance with me!This woman is my destinyShe said oh oh ohShut up and dance with me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁奔跑吧兄弟里的有首英文歌I love you baby是什么歌,谁唱的_百度知道
奔跑吧兄弟里的有首英文歌I love you baby是什么歌,谁唱的
我有更好的答案
Can'T Take My Eyes Off You--Frankie Valli王若琳也翻唱过,我觉得她那版挺好听的满意请采纳哦~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识