android5.1.1能装xposed不能安装吗

android5.1.1能装xposed吗_百度知道
android5.1.1能装xposed吗
提问者采纳
可以的呀,你可以在应用宝里下载,root之后还可以开启自动安装下载完软件就不用自己手动安装了,会自动安装的这里面的游戏 APP都是很好玩 好用的,更新也是最及时的我一直都在用这个呢,尤其是很多腾讯的游戏,特别方便的这里阿敏还有很多可以一键root的东西,刷机的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Rovo89: Xposed for Android 5.1 is still likely a ways off - 推酷
Rovo89: Xposed for Android 5.1 is still likely a ways off
Android 5.1 has arrived to a number
, with both factory images available and OTAs starting to rollout. While downloading to the latest version of Android fixes many bugs and is very much worthwhile, it is important to note that upgrading means you may lose support for some of your favorite modding/community tools. Case and point, Xposed currently doesn’t play nicely with Android 5.1.
Advertisement
Whether or not the lack of Xposed support&is a deal breaker depends on your needs, but for those wondering when we might see Xposed for 5.1, Rovo89 (its creator) has now chimed in with his plans. According to the developer, he feels the best approach is to first continue his work on stabilizing Xposed for Android 5.0, with the eventual plan to port his work — if possible.
Here’s his official statement, as found in the XDA Developers Forum:
Sure, I have heard that Android 5.1 is out. However, it currently makes more sense for me to stablize Xposed for Android 5.0, as I have two productive devices plus the Genymotion emulator running on it. Hopefully, it can then be ported to Android 5.1, but that’s hard to tell without having had a look at it.
It’s generally hard to estimate any timelines for Xposed-related stuff, for mainly two reasons:
a) Working on Xposed is mainly analysis of AOSP code, traces, closed-source files, followed by some development and testing (often trial and error). I never now which other obstacles are still undiscovered, so the effort is unclear beforehand.b) Even if I know the effort (= net time), I can’t say when I will have the time to actually work on it. For example, this week I probably won’t spend a single hour on development. Sorry, but I’m not going to sacrifice my private life for Xposed and I can’t spend several hours per evening for this project (anymore).
One of the next steps will be the creation of some scripts that help me to compile and package Xposed. Apart from simplification for me, I hope that this might help other experienced developers to try and contribute themselves (e.g by analysing the issues they noticed themselves).
Bottom-line, the developer is working hard on Xposed for Android 5.0, but can’t really estimate when he’ll be able to make the transition to Android 5.1, due to the fact that he has limited time, resources and so much about the development process is unknown that giving a true estimate just isn’t that simple.
For those that absolutely can’t live without Xposed, you might be better off sticking to Android 5.0 (or even KitKat for those that have be holding out upgrading to Lollipop until the bugs get worked out). And let’s remember folks, Rovo89 is doing all this with his free time, and so a little patience and understanding should definitely be observed.
已发表评论数()
&&登&&&录&&
已收藏到推刊!
请填写推刊名
描述不能大于100个字符!
权限设置: 公开
仅自己可见只需一步,快速开始
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 2012|回复: 163
安卓5.1X的xposed框架64arm安装和使用教程,5/23更新安卓5.1.1可用的!
在线时间 小时
TA的每日心情衰 16:18签到天数: 3 天[LV.2]崭露头角
XDA的joshuabg大神给我们带来了万众期待的安卓5.0萝莉炮的专属Xposed框架arm64位处理器第一版,但因为目前还只是Alpha阶段,只有处理器为64arm的设备才能进行使用,不支持ARM32位设备
注意:官方包请勿尝试,需要用第三方REC刷入,没ROOT和安装REC的请去看这里:
教程和模块下载如下:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
xposed-sdk22-arm64-.zip刷入失败
在线时间 小时
该用户从未签到
感谢楼主提供这个!!...
在线时间 小时
该用户从未签到
在线时间 小时
该用户从未签到
想啊打扫打扫打扫风格的融合规范国际公法避风港
在线时间 小时
TA的每日心情开心6&天前签到天数: 13 天[LV.3]锋芒毕露
赞一个,很辛苦
在线时间 小时
TA的每日心情擦汗 21:16签到天数: 3 天[LV.2]崭露头角
看看也模样
在线时间 小时
该用户从未签到
滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答答
在线时间 小时
该用户从未签到
感觉不错呢 呢呢
在线时间 小时
该用户从未签到
安卓5.1X的xposed框架64arm安装和使用教程,5/23更新安卓5.1.1可用的!
在线时间 小时
该用户从未签到
滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答滴答答
在线时间 小时
该用户从未签到
好好好啊好好啊哈啥也不说了,感谢楼主分享哇!
在线时间 小时
TA的每日心情衰 06:59签到天数: 1 天[LV.1]默默无闻
支持一下,我也安装了
在线时间 小时
TA的每日心情衰 14:00签到天数: 2 天[LV.1]默默无闻
劳而无功afasdfasdfasdf