iphone input 阴影cant input the characters? how can i fix t

Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. It's 100% free, no registration required.
I downloaded the new OS X Lion from the App store. I am running the latest Snow Leopard on my 2010 15" Macbook Pro. During the download, it somehow stopped while I was away from the keyboard. When I returned, I resumed it again, and after download completion, began to install it.
When it rebooted, it began to install Lion, and when it was at the 33 minute mark, it failed.
See pictures below:
I got the error message:
Install Failed
Mac OS X could not be installed on your computer
Mac OS X couldn't be installed, because the disk Macintosh HD is damaged and can't be repaired.
I read somewhere that I should put in the original install DVD, and run the Disk Utility to try to verify and repair.
I put the disc in, booted it, and clicked through past the language selection, but made sure to wait for the top menu bar to appear to get to Disk Utility. I clicked on Verify Disk, and got this error message after it ran:
Invalid node structure
The volume Macintosh HD could not be verified completely.
Error: This disk needs to be repaired. Click Repair Disk.
After clicking Repair Disk, I got this error message:
Disk Utility stopped repairing "Macintosh HD"
Disk Utility can't repair this disk. Back up as many of your files as possible, reformat the disk, and restore your backed up files.
I'm also running Bootcamp, with Windows 7 installed in it's own partition. I don't know if that has anything to do with why I'm getting these error messages or not, or if that's why it thinks the hard drive is damaged.
How do I fix this?
I am unable to get back into Snow Leopard. Every restart leads back into the Lion install, which results in these errors. I think many others are having this issue as well.
I do have my files backed up (not in Time Machine, but manually on an external USB drive).
I don't mind wiping everything (including Bootcamp), but I rather that be a last resort.
Reference:
on Apple Discussions site.
I ended up bringing my Macbook Pro into the Apple store. The genius there attached the store's OS X Snow Leopard via USB, and booted from it, and ran the Repair Disk, which gave the same error of an invalid node structure. Since it was still under Apple Care, I got my hard drive replaced and was able to keep the old one.
With the new hard drive, it had Snow Leopard on it, and I simply upgraded it to Lion without a problem. I was able to attach the old hard drive via USB, and restore all my files.
Thanks everyone for their help. +1 to everyone.
An erase may fix the node structure. Also tools like Drive Genius or Disk warrior - but if you have a backup, it will likely be much faster to just erase the drive.
That way you'll know it's OK or if it can't erase itself properly from the boot drive - you can swap out the HD (or whatever repair is appropriate) and then proceed.
Until you're ready to bring a tool other than Disk Utility to bear or try an erase - you won't be able to proceed. :-(
If it erases fine (without error) - you should be good to go. Just bad luck with the directory structure. If the drive is failing, you'll keep getting those sort of errors that are not recoverable - even during or after an erase attempt.
99.6k35160375
To just get back to Snow Leopard you shouldn't need to do any of this hocus pocus -
While in the Lion Installer ("Install Mac OS X" window) do ?q of select "Mac OS X Installer">quit from the hidden menubar at the top of the screen - You will be presented with a dialogue "Are you sure you want to quite?" select "Choose Startup Disk..." - select your Snow Leopard disk and click "Restart..."
I had exactly the same situation - allegedly damaged hard disk with invalid node structure, on a bootcamp partitioned disk withh endless looping of installs and no route back to Snow Leopard.
Here's what worked for me, courtesy of a very helpful forum user by the name of bart:
Boot from Snow Leopard DVD by holding down Alt after the chimes and selecting the DVD option.
Run Utilities -> Disk Utility.
Click on "Macintosh HD" and then "Unmount".
Close Disk Utility.
Run Utilities -> Terminal
Run the command: fsck_hfs -rf /dev/disk0s2
(Your partition name might be different.)
Run it again (my disk it turns out had a lot of errors) until it says "Volume Repair Completed".
Close Terminal.
Run Utilities -> Disk Utility.
Click on "Macintosh HD" and then "Verify Disk".
Verify should come back ok this time.
Click on "Macintosh HD" and then "Mount".
Choose "OSX 10.6.8" as your startup disk.
Reboot, cross fingers.
This got me back into Snow Leopard with the Lion Installation Application still in the Dock ready to run.
I'll do that when I'm a little more confident!
Hope this helps.
99.6k35160375
protected by ♦
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality answers, posting an answer now requires 10
on this site.
Would you like to answer one of these
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. in any way.
Ask Different works best with JavaScript enablediPhone Cannot Connect to iTunes? How to FixThe certificate for this website is invalid. You might be connecting to a website that is pretending to be “URL”, which could put your confidential information at risk. Would you like to connect to the website anyway?”
First, this may be a completely valid security warning, and you’ll want to click on the “Show Certificate” button to attempt to verify everything looks as it should yourself (the domain you are trying to visit is trusted, matches, etc). On the other hand, this may appear as an erroneous message from Safari too, and that’s what we’re looking to troubleshoot here.
For a common example, you may find this alert popping up for Facebook related domains while visiting other sites on the web, in such a case, the error may read and look something like the following:
“Safari can’t verify the identity of the website “static.”
The certificate for this website is invalid. You might be connecting to a website that is pretending to be “static.”, which could put your confidential information at risk. Would you like to connect to the website anyway?”
This can happen with almost any website, probably because of the ubiquitous Facebook “Like” and “Share” buttons found all over the web, which may lead users to see the certificate error when they’re somewhere completely different, like IMDB or NYTimes.
Again, you’ll want to confirm the certificate is valid yourself before doing anything else, but if you’re convinced this is a client side error (that is, you or someone you are troubleshooting Safari for), you can often resolve it with the methods detailed below.
This is aimed at resolving erroneous “can’t verify” messages from Safari only in situations where you trust all sites and domains listed, yet still receive the error message. This should be not used to ignore a valid security alert.
Update Safari to the Latest Version
You’ll want to do this before anything else, update to the latest version of Safari that is supported by your Macs version of OS X. You can check this by:
Go to the ? Apple menu and choose “Software Update”
Install any and all updates available for Safari
This is important because antiquated versions of Safari may have a bug, flaw, or unpatched security issue that is causing the certificate verification issue to be triggered. Many users find that simply updating Safari fixes the problem entirely.Optionally, you may want to try
for the impacted domains too, but it shouldn’t be necessary.
Still having issues on the newest Safari build? Now let’s get into a bit more technical troubleshooting…
Fix Invalid Certificate Errors by Repairing Keychain
The first method to resolve an erroneous certificate error is to turn to Keychain Access, and then verify and repair the certificates contained for the active user account in Mac OS X. Here’s how to do this:
Quit out of Safari
Hit Command+Spacebar to bring up Spotlight search, then type “Keychain Access” and hit return to launch the app
Go to the “Keychain Access” menu and select “Keychain First Aid” from the menu list
Enter the current user password, then check the “Verify” box, followed by choosing the “Start” button
Next, choose the “Repair” radio box and then “Start” again
Relaunch Safari and visit the website(s) again
Things should now be back to normal and Safari should no longer throw the “can’t verify identity” error when visiting websites.
Repairing the keychain is a common troubleshooting technique when various login details and account specifics are
in a variety of Mac apps or system tasks, even including
wi-fi network login requests, and it usually the resolves such problems.
Confirm the System Time is Correct
If you’re still having the problem, your time settings may be off. Yes, time, as in the clock on the computer. If that’s the problem, it’s quite easy to resolve:
Be sure the Mac has active internet access, this is necessary to retrieve accurate date and time info from Apple servers
Quit Safari
Open the ? Apple menu and go to System Preferences
Choose “Date & Time” and check the box for “Set date and time automatically” (if the box is already checked, uncheck it, wait 10 seconds, then check it again)
Relaunch Safari
You should be good to go with no more verification errors. This works for situations where the system time is reporting as vastly different than what is expected from the remote server, like if a computer is reporting itself from the future (sorry McFly).
Do you have another solution for resolving erroneous verification errors from Safari? Let us know in the comments!
Enjoy this tip? Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! Enter your email address below:
Related articles:
Posted by: Paul Horowitz in ,
Leave a Reply

我要回帖

更多关于 iphone input 放大 的文章

随机推荐